Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-14-2009, 12:01 AM   #1
Spiralmind

Default I have an idea re: the vaccination

Simply a website or letter signed by everyone declaring their INTENTION to refuse to take the swine flu vaccination. Basically, let's demonstrate just how large the resistance will be. This is NOT meant to be a petition, but a caution to the PTB not to move forward with their plans.

Old 09-14-2009, 12:11 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I have an idea re: the vaccination

that sounds good to me but they don't seem to listen to us at all.

I think they do know thats why they are bringing out the busses. this one will be non compliance
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:15 AM   #3
Spiralmind

Well, I think it depends on the number of resistors. If the number is in the tens or hundreds of thousands or more, they might just think twice. Maybe I'm just trying to be hopeful, and if so, forgive me.

Old 09-14-2009, 12:25 AM   #4
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I think there is an abundance of evidence to have them all locked up TODAY! Who is brave enough to organize and pull that one off?
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:48 AM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Spiralmind, you have an excellent idea........I would sign

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 09-14-2009 at 12:55 AM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:07 AM   #6
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I'm hoping somebody would come and get me. so we have a case study of that's to come. wont happen in america. unless they take away all our rights, guns, constitution. ect.. to many will gladly get poked. lots of fluoride in the water here. need more grass root movements like the 60s. only don't stop and get sidetracked on sex and drugs. LOL!!! just kidding. but seriously. they had it right. just didn't finish the job. and were back where we started.

what we need to do is create a lot of drama. like they do when using mind control with the people. better get the shot. flue is killing people. and they all rush out. we need to use the same tactics they use to waken the people some how. but not like them. not quite the same. get a big gathering. 1 milli person march. protest all hospitals. wouldn't go over well with all the obama health care going on. and the media would just spin it. how do we get around that.... and do it right so it gets heard. that's what I want to know!!!

I'm just not sure the people here us meditating. sure it might have an affect. while the 5th world isn't hear yet. I think we need to get physically active. and get the word out. sooo many are in the dark.

Last edited by dagon; 09-14-2009 at 07:26 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote