Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-08-2008, 02:23 PM   #1
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Question Time Lines_Are they a CON_Discuss

I normally draw a fine line between an observation and a conclusion. On the issue of 'Time Lines' I'm having great difficulty avoiding being drawn to a conclusion. I've started this thread to invite some serious discussion on the subject.

Here are some points to consider, feel free to add more:

1) When and where did the concept, as we know it, originate?

2) What distinguishes it from just simply not knowing what the future will be?

3) What distinguishes it from just simply knowing what the future will be?

4) Is it a 'hard currency' yet?, if so, why?

5) Does the concept have anything in common with "The War On Terror"?

6) Why would I ask item 5?

7) Is a logical analysis of the concept and it's uses/applications equivalent to misunderstanding it completely?

8) Can it be proved or disproved?

9) How can a rumour mill/'truth seeking community' be hijacked by such a concept?

I think my list of items indicates well enough where I'm coming from on this issue. Where are you coming from?

I'll end this initial post with a quote from another thread that I saw a couple of days ago. When I read it I crumpled under the weight of the huge 'penny' that dropped in my brain. It probably wasn't the way podWORLD said it but more likely the way I read it. Thank you podWORLD, I finally got it, like I finally got "The War On Terror" and it's invisible un-defeatable enemy about 2 to 3 years after it started.

What this does for my appreciation of (tell the world) Dr Dan is unclear for now. Hence my request for some intelligent and serious discussion. Here's podWORLD's choice remark:

Quote [ from podWORLD ]

...........That's what makes timelines such a cool set up. When what you predict doesn't happen you just say the timeline changed, beautiful.........

Over to you,

norman.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:26 PM   #2
raoulduke666
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Time Lines_Are they a CON_Discuss

Quote:
...........That's what makes timelines such a cool set up. When what you predict doesn't happen you just say the timeline changed, beautiful.........
Yea I would have to agree with you there. I've noticed this when alot of our whistleblowers predict something will happen, but then it when it comes down to it and nothing happens...oh, we've progressed so spirtually and are becoming enlightened that we've altered our timeline. Alot of us suck up that info as if it did happen and alot of us continue to believe in the whistleblower. The whole timeline theory I "believe" is an excuse but of course I can't prove it (just like most of our whistleblower testimoney)

If I wanted to, I could "predict" something such as a nuclear bomb destorying all life as we know it and it occuring on a certain date and if it didn't happen...ah well, we altered our timeline. My prediction isnt much different from the whistleblower, except I myself may have not signed a book deal to have more credibility.
raoulduke666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:24 PM   #3
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

I've found it's a result of metaphysics and philosophical wisdom. The question you are asking is hudge. In an incredible cut down summary which I should never attempt. This is the basic principle. Your imagination dictates knowing of manifestation, becoming the source of time, which is then experienced in a quantum field of potentials.

Timelines are choices of this process in the quantum field.

Astrological and environmental conditions determine timeline positions. It's a matter of skill of calculations. Not just the physical but the spiritual.

These are excellent questions. Your will to re-program the spiritual,environmental, astrological conditions of potentials in the quantum field and the skill you have attained at it, is directly related to your willingness to evolve.

If by hard currency you mean assets. It is in the way that the degree of your evolution determines the potentials possible in the quantum field in time and space. This very exchange is changing that currency.
If you mean transactions then yes there is a process but the process itself is always changing.

Everything manifested is because of the timeline you are on. EVERYTHING you are experiencing.

6) Why would I ask item 5?

Your questions are strangely relevant, it's almost as if you know something. Maybe you asked number 5 because that is the source of what we are dealing with in relation to timelines. It's the key issue to changing and working with timelines.

7) Is a logical analysis of the concept and it's uses/applications equivalent to misunderstanding it completely?

These questions once again are VERY well thought out. Well done.

It is a paradox.....The degree to which you unravel this paradox is to the condition to which you understand it.

Whatever you call this process it can be proven by the way you experience interacting with it. When you paint your art is not proven or disproved it just depends on your skill and your desire. You can prove to yourself you can paint when you observe the canvas as you do so. That's the best analogy I can think of.

9) How can a rumour mill/'truth seeking community' be hijacked by such a concept?

This is an unusual question. How do you hi-jack the truth seeking community? lol.

I think I understand where you are coming from. I think I know why you are asking that.

For the purpose of enlightenment, and this is a very powerful thing to be focusing on. The only way that would happen that I can see is if you managed to overide everything that sources from the timeline your in. The intelligence of the quantum field conditions themself. To superimpose a process that looped back on itself a creation that inhibited any attempt within that timeline, to free itself of what you are trying to hi-jack.

This would have to be a multidimensional anomally of some kind. Something of this nature would require almost infinite intelligence to accomplish what I see as the impossible. Trying to understanding it is in itself mindboggling. To overcome the "hi-jack" would require a revesal of some sort. Which is equally if not twice as mind boggling.

I'm talking about what this essentially is at the core. Preventing from knowing itself. I don't want to use the term god here but I'm talking about the conditions of the timelines.

I'm sorry if I sound nonsensical. But your question is very deep. That's the best I can do.

[Edit: I should note that I now realize what norman is getting at about using the timeline knowledge as a disinfo tool to hi-jack a truthmovement. This is naturally what the enemy would attempt if people became aware enough of the existence of timelines. Perhaps this could explain better the unusual John Titor doomsday anomaly and it's followers]

Last edited by Dean Plejaren; 11-08-2008 at 09:37 PM.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 01:55 AM   #4
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Norman. You seem far too intelligent a chap to have pennies drop on you. It's a nice way to introduce a point of course.

My point on the other thread was in relation to the abuse of ideas that themselves may have merit. The attempt to preempt possible events by predicting them and if it turns out not to be so then the timeline changed. The election cylcle being a case in point. Of course even a quantum mathematician would have a hard time calculating the untold population of the universe times every single action in their lives times all the extenuating possiblities.

Infinity exists for that purpose. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity

The theory of timelines is exactly that a theory and there are many different schools of thought re parallel universes. The theory may be correct but many interpretations of it would still be incorrect.

See here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation

Timelines is like the 'Butterfly Effect'. Tha actual mathematics and origin of the idea bears scant resemblance to the simple notions that are thrown around as if they were concrete every day occurences.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect

Much like the 'war on terror' which of course is a slogan designed to sell an idea. Replace timelines with 'Intelligence'. We predict an attack is coming and if it does we were right and if it doesnt it was down to 'Intelligence'.

There are times when these generic words are used truthfully and faithfully but the nature of them leaves them open to abuse.

See these lists of apocalyptic prophecy. The link is 2800BC-1700. Click the other date ranges to view the rest. If only they had known about timelines they could have explained it all.
http://www.abhota.info/end1.htm
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:45 AM   #5
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

There is even another challenge on 'time'. Some say it does not exist. There is only the here and now.
Another theory says that time is speeding up, history is repeating itself faster and faster until it ends (2012 ?)

The concept of time is invented to help mankind grasp our earthly existence.
I remember that Jill Taylor (http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/j...f_insight.html)
also said she had no sense of time when she had a stroke and her left brain shut off.

Although it's not an answer on one of your original questions it might add an interesting angle of perception.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:09 AM   #6
Banned

Last edited by 371; 12-17-2009 at 06:43 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:37 AM   #7
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by norman View Post
Not sure, but I tihnk it was suggested as part of Quantum mechanics, where a particle was observed to be in more than once place at one, and if a particle is in more than once place, then all matter can be, including the things that are made of matter.

Quote:
No one knows what the future will be. But my belief is that there is a divergence of the path forward, but sometimes a unexpected event will take it off path. Example, lets say your timeline. Usually you get a coffee on the way to work each day, and well certain things are possible a month out. Then a random event like a meteor takes out your car, and you need to travel with the neighbour who hates coffee and will not let you get one. So now you have a different set of possibilities.

Quote:
Again, there is no future that will be, and there is a good guess that there will be many futures of which you will exist in materially, linked to your soul, but if they are too divergent they would be like a low radio signal drowned out by the station you are listening to on your radio, you just hear one station, but in there somewhere is the low signal of the other one.

Quote:
Impossible to be, still in flux all the time.

Quote:
Definately if what Dan Berish says is true. Lets say that the US used their looking glass technology and say that the focal point most likely for the future was one where terrorists attacked the towers, and only took them partially down, and say a few hundred people got killed. So the public was not quite convinced to give a mandate, so would not approve a retaliation in Afghanistan and Iraq. and then there were more terrorist stuff because now it was evident that America was weak and a target.

So they say, hey lets sneak in some bombs, and if the timeline where the terrorists hit the towers happen, we will take the whole damn thing down, and then maybe we can divert that most likely timeline that happens where we become a weak country and Russia hits us with a preemptively.

Get the drift? They can't come out and say, well we did not really plan all of 911, we had alien technology, and well had to take the buildings down completely to keep from a Nuclear war happening 2 years after the attacks which we also saw in this looking glass thing.

Quote:
Logical analysis? I think you should rely on your own feelings and instinct, there is nothing logical about this.

Quote:
Only to yourself, since you are the focal point of your experience. Creator, or GOD, was very kind and helped me go to a alternative timeline without me ever thinking such a thing was possible, and he let me come back. Things were almost the same, almost. To me now, timelines are real.

Quote:
It can't if you realize that it is your focal point, and everything else in only mass conciousness, and you can simply choose what to pay attention to and what you can't. Worry about yourself, the rest of the community goes off track, and you just don't read their stuff, and your timeline has a group that is not taken off track. Get the concept :-)

Quote:
I think my list of items indicates well enough where I'm coming from on this issue. Where are you coming from?
A point of craziness that I was never thought possible, yet in many ways I am now somehow more sane than I ever way, but yeah crazy to most people.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:15 AM   #8
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I tihnk it was suggested as part of Quantum mechanics, where a particle was observed to be in more than once place at one, and if a particle is in more than once place, then all matter can be, including the things that are made of matter.
So the metaphysical implications are that all potentialities exist within this field. Which means any event that could did and will happen is existing in the timelines already simultaneously.

In this timeline our ability to travel to different timelines is limited in a more linear way so far. This looks like it's changing and I'll explain below what I mean. In another timeline we have the means to go back and change outcomes of events. The most difficult thing to understand about this is each time you experience in a linear fashion any timeline. You are always traveling along infinite time lines in a finite moment. It's not like we arn't constantly changing timelines. Just how we are traveling along them. Which gives the illusion of something linear.

In the stargate series they went through the stargate and instead of going where they were meant to go they arrived at a timeline in which the stargate was not invented. They had a hard time convincing their superiors that such technology existed and that they needed to use it to 'get back to the other timeline'.

What they didn't understand is the timelines they were traveling on or seemingly changing to one timeline to another, is just another big timeline itself that has unified itself in the parallel universes in their experience.

So what was interesting is the guy in charge of the project told them 'if you were in this timeline you wouldn't want to change things', and that 'what you are asking us to do would change the lives of thousands and it's totally arrogant'. Their appearance was part of that timeline. It had merged with the other timeline.

So they were then stuck in that timeline because they had used technology to get to it accidently but then they were not allowed to leave. Which had pretty much the same people and situations with minor differences. Even though this is meant to be a fictional series. I can feel the reason they made that film was to leak something they knew. That kind of thing goes on at the upper levels of the system.

It is very mindboggling to understand that timelines are real. They are practically the same thing as parallel universes and you could call them that as well.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:36 AM   #9
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Time is link to our perceptions of realities. In trying to deter major catastrophes and occurences sometimes we may succeed while in others not,
whose to say this was not meant to be. The good and the bad is all link together. Because we are physical and spritual beings we exits in an interdimensional reality where you view your physical existence as your ultimate reality when in fact the opposite is true, therefore the spritual essence can take you and connect you to multiple realities of conciouness, this world is limitless where nothing is what it seems. We as humans must evolve to the internal self which creates our perception of reality, only them we will know that creating an ideal world is just a thought away from becoming a substancial reality.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:46 AM   #10
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

We are dealing with people who use spiritual laws to manipulate the physical realms. Every time we here something is comming we always think in terms of the physical. This is what hurts us.

Within the latest message of the comming asteroid , the answer is concealed in the message. This is the way these people think. When it comes from any local news source its always a cryptic message.
When it comes from a medium or channeler
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:05 PM   #11
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Norman, these are great questions. I can't answer them all, and I have to be off to work in a few...but I wanted to address your excellent post.

Quote:
I normally draw a fine line between an observation and a conclusion.
Good for you. Critical thinking is more important right now than at any time I can think of.

Just a few of my own observations...maybe a few conclusions...

Quote:
No idea. I thought of it on my own and I'm sure many others have as well. It explains a lot of the things that have been happening to so many.

Quote:
2) What distinguishes it from just simply not knowing what the future will be?...from just simply knowing what the future will be?
The idea is that the future is not set in stone so to speak, so how can you either know or not know, beyond the balancing of probabilities, what the future will be? Our whole notion of time is changing. If time is not what we thought it was, then the whole idea of "future" and "past" is open to interpretation.

I've personally known people who have changed timelines - both for good and for bad. In my own case it was dramatic and painful, and amounted to death and rebirth. As for others, a good example is a guy I met who was addicted and homeless, who now has a home, a job and a girlfriend. A member of my own family has a similar story. Many people have had moments that changed their lives and the very direction they have been headed. These amount to timeline changes.

Quote:
Doubtful, but it's a good start.

Quote:
Same as any other, whether it be aliens, anthrax or Arabs.

Quote [ from podWORLD ]

[/QUOTE]

This just shows a lack of understanding of the concept. You asked if this was hard currency and provable, and I'd have to say it's a little cutting-edge for that. But from what I have read of exotic physics, it's well within our scope.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:12 PM   #12
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

The concept of Timelines is seductive - even though I would never discount anything - I do worry that these timelines serve as a distraction from the Timeline we Know about. The one in which most of us appear to live in right now! I bow to the knowledge of physics which is mentioned above - yet am uncomfortable dwelling for any time on a nebulous and unreliable topic such as this when in Real Time there are so many things which must be, and can be, done if humanity has a real chance to survive the horrible human predation we see around the world. Frankly - in my view - possible Timelines are pretty useless as a tool because these are 'possible Timelines'. It doesn't take a physicist or even a rocket scientist to work out why humanity is in the condition it is - nor what is needed to overturn the increasing degrees of human degradation we witness daily! The Timeline I think is most vital is NOW! it is now the collective efforts to overPower the Forces which control the very many need to be focused upon - if humanity is to seize the day and blossom any Time soon.
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:42 PM   #13
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default A purification is at hand now

Will eplain it in very few words, short of time now, no pun intended.

It is amazing you find the concept of timelines seductive. In actual reality, in fact, it has always been going on and will always go on. So timelines are a reality. I dont have time now to give you the physics of it, and perhaps you will read my book LIGHT-SEEDS where it is explained from the first to the last non linear 580 pages.

I can offer you for the "right now" this hint, and you will see bythe July eclipse of 2009 that what I am explaining is correct. You are the master of your own timeline in as far as you can veer away from timeline intrusions others will enforce on you. There are three segments here to understand and then the link at the bottom to move on from this...

Hiding The Obsidian Mirror

The seers who work with me are explaining a number of things to me, which I will "translate" to you now as succinctly as possible, as I asked on behalf of some of my friends around the world if there was (as I felt and hinted at in my audio file) another timeline in the works unfolding, to intercept the anti reality timeline intrusion now in the apparent works.

Bullet point answer pull-quote:

"The future is currently hidden from most of us so as to prevent an active manipulation of the outcome."

The divisions between all the people on the planet in one particularly violent timeline are extreme. That reality will end up destroying itself. Or as I stated it to Kerry Cassidy on November 5th, the controllers are not in control of the future events.

Ordinary people around the world are not in a state of extreme hatred to the point that we would be attracting the timeline which the controllers would like to impose artificially. Therefore we still have options of timelines that the violent ones do not have anylonger.

During the next weeks and months, truth will be its own protection. Krishnamurti used to say - and I simplify and paraphrase him... "it is better that the future comes from the unknown."

The future is being hidden from the human consciousness so that this future cannot be manipulated. Because it is unknown, it is making control-orientated institutions extremely afraid. They cannot deal with the unknown. And so in reality the unknown protects us.

This is why from now on we will not ask my seers any more questions. The mirror of Galadriel will now be hidden for a while until the events show us the way. This is why you saw me do what I did during the last few weeks. What was stated in the above few paragraphs is very important. It is our protection. I trust you understand.

2008 - 2011 Outlook ** John Titor Chat Log

Has The Other Future Formed?

An esoteric approach...

No, it has actually not formed yet. Ahead of us are several futures, like fingers of a hand. What was percieved a week ago was a mist of time. When a seer looks into the future she or he sees "ether." We might perceive it as "clouds" or a probable future inside that mist. The one that takes form is the one we will live.

Inside the Uranus-Saturn opposition which lasts a while into 2010... we see a "transition" from probable to actual future. That future then becomes a cycle out of which it is difficult to escape once it has formed. That cycle once formed play out, and only then can a new cycle with a new chain of events form and that is what forms a new future.

So as we observe the NOW, being in the now, we are intransition with many inner Sagittarius planets showing up soon. Mars and Sun are soon to enter the sign of the archer.

A timeline intrusion forms best with Sagittarius planets in my experience. This is when technology is used to effect the beginning of a cycle and turn it into a desired way to forcibly create a future that is not necessarily part of the natural behavior of the people on the planet at that moment. I hope this makes sense as it is discussed in minute detail in FORESEEN and you see it applied now.

So is the prediction correct or not? Well you see now the timeline intrusion happening and the cycle might last into 2012 and or into 2020, as we will see... ((my impression is it ends in 2011))

Remember again what I said about the "mist of time" and that is why it is hard to see beyond the transition zone at this moment.

This I am allowed to share.

A powerful force is trying to create a reality that we ourselves have not created. This is why some advanced ones have explained to me before I wrote my book that we call is a "spiritual war" - the enemy of mankind has the technology to do that timeline intrusion, and the desired result is an attack on our spiritual consciousness worldwide, because that "other" force does not want mankind to evolve.

Hope now it is clearer.

We are not using what we have in our genetics, and that is why the others are getting away with their plans.

Knowing that this was potentially possible I suggested in defensive answer to that the radiant zones. So i gave you a solution instead of a prediction.

A Preliminary Conclusion

"They are attempting to save their timeline by connecting to our sane future, and this cannot be done."

Time Travel - Time Zones

As 2008 becomes 2009 we co-create / witness the start of the real "earth changes" in terms of an increase in severe and violent storms, volcanic activity, an increase in bizarre and sudden changes in weather - from extreme warm to extreme cold.

This climate activity will continue to become even more bizarre until 2013, when it will start to wind down and allow for a more stable environment - although many climates will be radically altered in terms of temperature, rainfall, the types of plant and animal life, changes in fish populations and the growing of crops for food.

This time zone passage - the time of transition - is the time of convergence (as noted by the ancient Mayan texts). However, the Mayans have their detailed calendars from another source. A civilization as yet undiscovered, because their wisdom is for a more enlightened time of planetary co-operation and cultural respect.

The planet earth is passing through a cycle best described as a time-distortion field. Inside this cycle many dimensions, and many time-lines converge and pass through each other. We become visible to each other. In some ways we effect each other.

Cosmos is a quantum field in which time-lines and dimensions co-exist in the same way continents co-exist on planets. Those who understand can pass to and fro between the worlds (with or without technical apparatus). The mind allows for time travel potential, and this is why technical time dimension devices can be built and used.

This is a time of inter-dimensional cross-pollination.

Totally new plants, birds, seeds, animals, insects, lizards and sea creatures - and "humans" - can appear during this time. Those that can adapt may begin to live and spread. Those who cannot adapt will disappear as suddenly as they appeared.

This is a time when ancient cultures would see, communicate with and learn from another world presence. Our ancestors could see the worst and the highest probabilities for our world. They could see the future and review the past. They could alter their course for better or worse. It is a dangerous and an enlightening time.

Due to the nature of the human mind, with the danger of self-interest and opportunism, it is also a time when the future can attempt to interfere in the past. The worst possible futures already exist in time-lines who have taken the wrong path and who have sold out in ways that lead to a planetary dead-end for the humans in those worlds. If we make the same mistakes, we end up as they do.

Just ahead of our current time other worlds inhabiting this same earth are discovering time travel technologies. Some of those worlds are given the technologies by aliens, and as a result have little understanding of the real nature of time travel. Those who look ahead and see their own (self created) destruction, are tempted to reach back into the past and try to save themselves.

Because of the nature of reality it is not possible to cross certain futures with certain pasts.

Time lines which have acted to destroy their own future cannot return to the past of another world that has not taken that path. The frequencies do not match. Any attempt to reach in and pull another time line into feeding a dying world is in itself an indicator of insanity.

A purification is indeed at hand. -
http://Light-Seeds.com/New.html
See here the 2009-2011 Forecast,
now also published in print magazines

Last edited by StClair; 11-20-2008 at 06:47 PM.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:08 PM   #14
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A purification is at hand now

The more I learn, the more scales that fall from my eyes, the more interesting all of Life and all the levels of existence becomes. Our own true human history is far more interesting than the pablum version fed to us to control us. Our existence as humans is both limited and unlimited, simultaneously bound in Time and also Multidimensional and outside of Time, but we focus, of course, on that part bound in Time, which is why Timelines are of such interest.

As I learn more about transitions and changing consciousness, it becomes clear that "other forces" are at work, forces WAY beyond concepts held in our current paradigm. Some of this is unknowable in our limited rational way, maybe most of it. Those things that swell the heart and enlarge the spirit, those feelings that encompass and cherish More of everything that is, which some call "Love," that is the choice that some of us will make. Some won't; and thus we exist in a conflicted realm.

As to Timelines, nothing is cut in stone, not even from nanosecond to nanosecond. That's a basic principle. Everything is in flux all the time. The future Dan Burisch saw through the Looking Glass was a future deriving from the point in time of the viewing... meaning that it was a projection from THAT moment-day-year. What could be seen now, from THIS moment-day-year, would be different. What Dan Burisch saw did not include the rise in consciousness that is happening now because it had not happened in the year he looked. But because consciousness is changing, thought is changing, and the future changes.

This is why it doesn't make any difference what any "seer" sees. We must become clear enough to know what WE see, for that is how we will steer the future. We are told that we are powerful beings who don't know how to use our power. I accept that that is true. We are unconsciously powerful all the time, but since we are not trained to properly use our power, our steering of the future is something like an act of faith that we are indeed powerful. Therefore our thoughts are powerful, for thought creates the limited physical reality we inhabit.

As we create good and positive futures, we do it blindly in more ways than one. We are not only blind to future Timelines, we are blind to our own power. Evil and destructive futures can easily be created by the forces of manipulation and brutality, that we understand very well. But postivie futures will be created by the consistent thought patterns we hold, and the actions we take based on them. Within our Time-limited realm we have power, as we do within our Multidimensional realm. What we primnarily need is the faith to believe that it is so and the faith to act "as if" it is so, no matter what any "seer" sees.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote