Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-08-2008, 01:22 AM   #26
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What i just saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truther21 View Post
Was this a dream or what? Let us in on the source. Any time lines?

The deal about the banks...hmmm. Is it the same kinda banks or a different breed. Like interest free greenbacks????
I believe their next date is 1408. I really believe our awareness is effecting this timeline. 1987 Nasdaq collapsed . Oct 7 2001 America invaded Afghanistan, 187 America's crime code for murder and the list goes on. This is a pattern. Oct 7 is the mayan calendar date for balance connected with the scales of Libra and also the black horse of economic collapse.

White horse rode when russia invaded georgia in August 888

The red horse connected with Mars(War) will have to ride in the sign of Scorpio. History shows Hitler starting his invasions in Scorpio. Scorpio is the 8th sign of the zodiac connected with death and regeneration.

Also the Georgia guidestones are off of highway 77 on rd 2008. Theres those numbers 778 or 1408 again. They are everywhere.If we make it out of red October , that would mean we are effecting the timeline with our awareness.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote