Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 08-22-2009, 08:09 AM   #51
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: what 'is' emotion?

Whenever we use words, we are using thoughts. Yes, words are "mind" stuff. Sorry about that. But we expect the person at the other end to hopefully get the meaning, and the feeling, behind the thoughts/words.

I'd much rather use telepathy -- which is how aliens do it.

I guess one of my experiences of what aliens apparently feel has to do with a past-lifetime memory I have of having been an AI being (which I don't believe is a rare thing as far as a person's past lifetimes go). I'm pretty sure this one of mine is what Dolores Cannon calls an "imprinted" memory, i.e. I've borrowed somebody else's past-life memory here. Basically, everything felt the same for this being as it does for us. What else can I say about it? Maybe this doesn't sound so strange if you consider that our human bodies are in fact bio-electric robots. The only difference seemed to be that if you broke an arm or whatever you just went and got a replacement. That's why I believe in the distant future some humans will probably reincarnate as AI beings. Wait a minute. I should also mention that sexual feelings aren't such a bid deal, and obviously don't get physical expression, for AI beings -- and also many other aiens.

As far as telepathy is concerned, it's a real skill to learn how to do it accurately. In Alex Collier's case, we may forget that most of what he says came via telepathy, and so some details may be quite wrong.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:53 PM   #52
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: what 'is' emotion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
Whenever we use words, we are using thoughts. Yes, words are "mind" stuff. Sorry about that. But we expect the person at the other end to hopefully get the meaning, and the feeling, behind the thoughts/words.

I'd much rather use telepathy -- which is how aliens do it.

I guess one of my experiences of what aliens apparently feel has to do with a past-lifetime memory I have of having been an AI being (which I don't believe is a rare thing as far as a person's past lifetimes go). I'm pretty sure this one of mine is what Dolores Cannon calls an "imprinted" memory, i.e. I've borrowed somebody else's past-life memory here. Basically, everything felt the same for this being as it does for us. What else can I say about it? Maybe this doesn't sound so strange if you consider that our human bodies are in fact bio-electric robots. The only difference seemed to be that if you broke an arm or whatever you just went and got a replacement. That's why I believe in the distant future some humans will probably reincarnate as AI beings. Wait a minute. I should also mention that sexual feelings aren't such a bid deal, and obviously don't get physical expression, for AI beings -- and also many other aiens.

As far as telepathy is concerned, it's a real skill to learn how to do it accurately. In Alex Collier's case, we may forget that most of what he says came via telepathy, and so some details may be quite wrong.
Cool info... Telepathy seems to be vulnerable to "dis" information. Dont ya think?
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote