Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

View Poll Results: Where do you stand?
I am a willing New Age Movement member - and proud of it. 9 20.00%
I am NOT in the New Age Movement, why do people keep insisting that I am? 10 22.22%
I know ALL about the New Age Movement, and I can't STAND it. 11 24.44%
What is the New Age Movement? 15 33.33%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2009, 06:52 AM   #126
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you a part of the New Age Movement?

arcora
Quote:
not gonna miss you

What makes you think I`ll be going anywhere soon ?
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:56 AM   #127
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Religion separates God from man making him a judgmental, angry old man who unleashed Satan on us to keep us in temptation. It was created to take away the knowledge of how to experience our own powers of co-creation.

On the other hand, spirituality unites God with man as being One. Jesus came to teach us of our Spirituality and unity with God through Christ consciousness or our oneness with God. He attempted to show us our own Higher Powers of Co-Creation with the use of miracles, but Church leaders put the spin on the message and exalted Him instead of teaching us to look inside with our consciousness for God. We can all be healers, that we are our own messiah - not to look for someone outside ourselves to save us.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:18 AM   #128
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
See, the whole Christianity thing is far worse than any insult. Believe this, be on the narrow path, or burn in hell forever. What could be worse?

There's nothing nice about it. Sorry. It's terrible.

The nice stuff is all spin and packaging. That's why there has to be so many professional Christians.
I think you are mixing unmixable things, they look the same but in essence they are not.
Religion and professional Cristianity are corporations.

Being Christian is inner thing and is connected with Christ and God on spiritual level.

Christ has condemned religion.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:25 AM   #129
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Exactly. This is at the heart of it what Jesus came to teach. The Book was made to carry the message until man touched his spirit. The Beauty is in the imagery that transcended all corruption as long as man could seperate him self from the religeon that was attached to the book and see the true treasure within.
But you see people do not like to be taught but still argue that they KNOW.
People -they contradict themselves.
In vast array of life they contradict themselves.

Also why would someone would like to burn and destroyx the very tool our creator gave us in order to touch the spirit?

Initiate, you are right but I think people argue that we DO not need creator´s tools in order to be close to him...
That´s childish from people. That is not responsible.
Ok here is the tool to lift us up and we...we burn it! How can we achieve closeness to divine and all knowledge and love and spirit when we cut the tree underneath us???
Old 12-15-2009, 11:39 AM   #130
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yeah, like if you forget your oil, door closed, too bad you lose, forever. BYE BYE.

And if you're not ready in that hour, so long sucker.... And yeah, make sure you bear fruit, you know, either that or be thrown in the fire.

How inspiring!!!!

Jesus was NOT a teacher, if he was, why didn't Paul even mention it???

The sayings of Jesus were already around before he lived. It's a false religion and it makes no sense and it divides people in a really bad way.

A man who doesn't feed his family is EVEN WORSE than an unbeliever.

It's terrible. Sorry, no better than Islam, same terrible threats and weird ideas about God. Moses ordered his soldiers to keep the virgins and kill everybody else, you know. Solomon and David had harems, on and on...

See that is the problem with all ignorants such as you are, please pardon me for this tone , but you are ignorant!

Paul never mentioned Jesus, right.

I have never quarreled here and I will not quarell here but you are one ignorant human being.
You claim things, you argue and you boast but you do not know a single thing you are talking about this topic, still you behave like all knowledge is upon you.
I advise you to rethink your attitude.

I wish you nothing but best in your life and please pardon for above words but truth need to be told to you in order not mess up further.
Rethink you pattern of thinking and relearn everything, then claim something.

Al the best and love and blessings,
my dear Avalonian!
Old 12-15-2009, 12:06 PM   #131
beren
Avalon Senior Member

But people tend and like to cherry pick verses, phrases ...and then to roll it our completelly different.

Satan tried that with Jesus and failed...

Example;
someone might say that Moses did this and that, he ordered slaughter, kill all ,from infant to donkey. Circumission people, ... many other things are being pulled out from the context and used for deceivement of others who do not know what they are talking about.

I say , so what?
So what do someone care if Moses or God ordered slaughter on some people then?

Or other things?

Do you know why he ordered that? Have you been there in that time?
Do you know background of that decissions?

Who are those who had to be exterminated?

People can not answer that but they argue about blood thirsty God and all other silly and not firm aruments.
For example one could feel gross when reading certain things from Old testament and they will without further investigation dismiss the thing...and tomorrow they will go and do ,say, abortion without any remorse... Or bluntly skip help to others because they are not sympathetic. And yet they feel terrible for that poor people 3000 years ago who were killed by blood thirsty god...

I say learn it first and know it first ,then claim it.

P.S.

I like you reasoning Initiate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
The historical context, we should recall, is Jewish culture, as Jesus ministers to his own people. He sends out the twelve disciples to the "lost sheep of Israel," not yet to the gentiles, who will be reached after the Resurrection. It is not surprising, historically speaking, that he would spread his word by proclamation to his own, by Jewish disciples. Second, he predicts that some towns may not receive the disciples and that the authorities may put them on trial and flog them. In that eventuality, they should shake the dust off their feet, pray for them, and flee to another city. Third, it is only natural that first-century Jews may not understand this new sect or "Jesus movement" (as sociologists of the New Testament call it), so they resist it. Does this mean, then, that Jesus calls for a holy war with a physical, military sword against his fellow Jews—say, against his own family who wanted to take custody of him because they thought he was "out of his mind" (Mark 3:21)?

Next, those cultural facts explain the immediate literary context, which shows division among family members. The context must be quoted in full to explain the meaning of "sword" in Matthew 10:34 (bold print):

32 "Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven. 34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household [Micah 7:6]
37 Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."

The one key element in this lengthy passage is the word "sword," and its meaning is now clear. It indicates that following Jesus in his original Jewish society may not bring peace to a family, but may "split" it up, the precise function of a metaphorical sword. Are his disciples ready for that? This kind of spiritual sword invisibly severs a man from his father, and daughter from her mother, and so on (Micah 7:6). Given Jesus’ own family resistance early on (they later came around), it is only natural he would say that no matter what the cost, one must follow him to the end, even if it means giving up one’s family. But this applies only if the family rejects the new convert, not if the family accepts him in his new faith; he must not reject them, because the whole point of Jesus’ advent is to win as many people to his side as possible, even if this divides the world in two, but never violently.

Furthermore, we can reference the larger textual context in the Gospel of Matthew. In the Garden of Gethsemane, during the hour when Jesus was betrayed and arrested, Peter struck off the ear of the servant of the high priest in order to protect his Lord. But Jesus tells him to stop.

Matthew 26:52-53 says:

52 "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. 53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?" (NIV)

Jesus denounces violence to accomplish the will of God—at least as Peter imagines the will of God. Then Jesus says that he has more than twelve legions of angels at his disposal. He did not come to crush the Roman Empire. Instead, he willingly lays down his life and dies for the sins of the whole world. Will it accept this wonderful gift?

Context is everything. Words taken out of context loose their true meaning.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:16 PM   #132
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
The New age movement is the blueprint for the one world religion according to Rik Clay those that have watched the Red Ice creations interview will know this . The Plan is to merge all the worlds religions into one Rik at the tender age of 16 figured this out and began to tell the world about his findings not long after he met an untimely death . Could he have gotten to close ? Perhaps but that would be for the individual listening to the interview to decide.

The strength of humanity has always been the ability to reason with oneself and look within to what they felt was the right way to deal with the situation at hand . In a hive mentality the response goes from preserving one self to preserving the hierarchy at the top. much like a bee hive or ant colony those at the bottom of the pecking order sacrifice themselves to protect the queen and her eggs. If we were all one who would be our leaders ? regardless of how you look at it some point some one will at some time try assert dominance over the hive and influence the decision and direction they will want it to move in. Our Strength is our individualism and the fact we have the ability to decide what it is that is best for us at any given time and to not blindly follow the one in front of us into danger or over a cliff

WE did not kill him ,the romans did not kill him, If we are to believe the book of his teachings he was betrayed by a Jewish follower Judas and when the Jewish people (gods chosen people ) were given the option to let him live or die they choose the later. So how is it that they who condemned him to die should remain Gods chosen people ? If god were truly spiteful he would condemn that peoples to reincarnate forever with little to no chance of ever ascending .

You are right. Jews got their first portion as nation in 70AD when Romans anihilated them.

They said : "Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children."

They were offered divine help, they refused and condemned themselves. They called it upon themselves.

Anyways ,people are the same worldwide, that is why Christ said will he find faith when he returns???

Many are called ,few are selected.
It really depend of us what will be with us.
God is streaching his hand but will we accept it???
Old 12-15-2009, 12:30 PM   #133
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post

No matter what do we personally think, truth is truth, like it or not.
Truth??

do you mean fact or truism?
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:11 PM   #134
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm....interesting this thread has now escalated into a debate very specifically about religion.

My belief is all religions started out with a person or small group that experienced anything from Contact, to Paranormal phenomena, to Visions, Divine Inspiration, etc. And after that a Message is formed, usually the Message is the same, but throughout the ages these Messages are quickly contaminated, due to the majority of corrupt controllers who deliberately alter the Message to their advantage, then THEY form what is the "religion". A set of rules and laws that you must abide, or otherwise you are warned with an eternal burning hell, instilling fear so you definitely follow those ORDERS.

I can say more, but enough for now
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:25 PM   #135
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Truth??

do you mean fact or truism?
I mean everyting connected to truth.

No one knows all the answers but surely we have the right to ask the questions...
Old 12-15-2009, 01:30 PM   #136
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Hmm....interesting this thread has now escalated into a debate very specifically about religion.

My belief is all religions started out with a person or small group that experienced anything from Contact, to Paranormal phenomena, to Visions, Divine Inspiration, etc. And after that a Message is formed, usually the Message is the same, but throughout the ages these Messages are quickly contaminated, due to the majority of corrupt controllers who deliberately alter the Message to their advantage, then THEY form what is the "religion". A set of rules and laws that you must abide, or otherwise you are warned with an eternal burning hell, instilling fear so you definitely follow those ORDERS.

I can say more, but enough for now
Very true.

I think the favorite sport of THE adversary is to mix truth with a bit of lies or eventually add the whole lie inside, that is why people swallow it.
And his favorite tool is religion, Christ, God and people who are saying they are Christians.

That is why I always say that we should read carefuly what was writen in the Bible since its message is constantly being polluted by controllers in order to confuse humans. When you are confused you can not think and act properly and that is the state controllers wish for us ,then they enslave us.

We have inner feeling in our self towards divinity, and that is the very thing that is being attacked.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:35 PM   #137
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We have inner feeling in our self towards divinity, and that is the very thing that is being attacked.
Ultimately, yes, that is the bottom line there.

For the PTB, causing fear is their best mechanism.

Because focusing on fear causes you to resonate on a negative vibration....

That way, they can control people easily.

Cheers
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:26 PM   #138
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
We can all be healers, that we are our own messiah - not to look for someone outside ourselves to save us.
No one on earth, except me, could have done what I did, to be The New Age Messiah. Doesn't mean I don't understand what you're saying.

But I sacrificed myself, my sacrifice was accepted, and my story proves all religions false. The fact that I was chosen validates my convictions, overall.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:36 PM   #139
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

To me there is a delicate balance understanding the Divinity within that is so often not achieved by those of us on the spiritual path and those of us who may considers ourselves to be 'new age'.

A key understanding for me is that there is divinity within humanity, each one of us has a literal spark of the infinite, a God Flame in our heart. Each one of us is an extension of an I AM Being that is itSelf an extension of the creator.

As Genesis states: we are made in the image of the infinite.

Now that being said, our ego is not God. Our ego is the illusion that we are separate from others. Our "I", who we really are, has fallen to the point where we have come to believe we are the separate self, rather than the co-creator that is in Oneness with All Life, unique, but in Oneness.

The point is, this is a delicate balance ~ God Lives in you and me ~ and my "I" is truly an individualization of the creator, HOWEVER, my ego is NOT!

So as soon as I come to define my ego as God, which at that point is a spiritual ego, I am just as much trapped as any one else in the world. I am trapped in the illusion of separation and I will continue to experience the fruits of separation which is suffering.

There are many paths to the infinite, but only One Way ~ the Way of Oneness.

Not my will but thine Be done, because I and my Father Mother are One.

Quote:
No one on earth, except me, could have done what I did, to be The New Age Messiah. Doesn't mean I don't understand what you're saying.

But I sacrificed myself, my sacrifice was accepted, and my story proves all religions false. The fact that I was chosen validates my convictions, overall.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-15-2009 at 08:58 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:47 PM   #140
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
To me the quote below illustrates the delicate balance that is so often not achieved by those on the spiritual path and who may considers themselves to be 'new age'.
Maybe one in one thousand EVER see their soul from anything other than the ego perspective, in the USA anyway.

There is no balance, there is either ego or Spirit, they fight each other for control, IF the soul EVER gets deep enough to see what's REALLY going on.

The New Age Messiah story is the greatest true story ever told, the Goddess spoke to ME, and made multiple unfathomable MILLENNIAL miracles around ME.

There is only one soul "entity" that would fight that fact, and resist the obvious truth. EGO.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:48 PM   #141
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Maybe one in one thousand EVER see their soul from anything other than the ego perspective, in the USA anyway.

There is no balance, there is either ego or Spirit, they fight each other for control, IF the soul EVER gets deep enough to see what's REALLY going on.

The New Age Messiah story is the greatest true story ever told, the Goddess spoke to ME, and made multiple unfathomable MILLENNIAL miracles around ME.

There is only one soul "entity" that would fight that fact, and resist the obvious truth. EGO.
the scary thing is that some ppl here will believe you.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:50 PM   #142
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
the scary thing is that some ppl here will believe you.
It's true, undeniable, documented in court.

Synchronicity to the ten thousandth power.

You don't even need faith.

Only a jerk would deny it.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:31 PM   #143
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
See that is the problem with all ignorants such as you are, please pardon me for this tone , but you are ignorant!

Paul never mentioned Jesus, right.

I have never quarreled here and I will not quarell here but you are one ignorant human being.
You claim things, you argue and you boast but you do not know a single thing you are talking about this topic, still you behave like all knowledge is upon you.
I advise you to rethink your attitude.
If you were really interested in truth, you would realize that Paul does not validate the virgin birth, nor does he validate ANY of the teachings of Jesus, NONE. He doesn't even validate that Jesus taught anything whatsoever.

Jesus was the messiah, that's ALL Paul cared about. And he made it his job to decide what that meant.

Of course he COMPLETELY disagreed with the apostles what that meant.

Paul breathes not ONE WORD of Jesus' teaching.

Instead, Paul takes it upon himself to go into weird long winded diatribes, that are really lame and cause tremendous amounts of CASH and time to be spent trying to make some kind of cohesive sense out of them to keep the trillion dollar a year religion going.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:10 AM   #144
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

I think Almaas is the greatest spiritual teacher today. This is how he puts it...

"My experience is that we are all "one being." There is no separate individual experiencing God. This conception of God means that my experience of myself as a separate individual does not truly exist. This does not mean that I am God, but instead, I, like everyone else, am part of the presence that is alive and conscious."

http://ahalmaas.com/Extracts/god_essence.htm