Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 08-21-2009, 09:18 PM   #1
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Where to find the answers to all your questions.

I have just finished reading a somewhat mind blowing book by Dolores Cannon - Keepers of the Garden. I then began on her The Convoluted Universe. This particular book is the first of three volumes.

I am still in awe at what is revealed within the pages of these books. If all knowledge was contained in all the books in the world, then what we, as humans "know", would be contained in one single full stop!

I would recommend these books to anyone seeking to broaden their knowledge base. No words of mine can do justice to them.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:46 PM   #2
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where to find the answers to all your questions.

Yeap! Definitely a lot of answers are found on those books and I truly believe all the answers are in the part of human mind that is conected to the source, the one who knows everything, past present and future. Many years ago when I was living in another country I took a class for a month where they taught us to comunicate with our Higher Self and gave us a lot of information about the universe, matter, energy, celestial hierarchy, human evolution, etc., but I think what Mrs. Cannon does goes even beyond that. It's an incredible lot of knowledge and a very enterteining read.
I got the same feeling when I read Conversations with God which is also one (actually three) of the best books I have ever read, after that Home with God (same author) which is so good -MHO- that I have read it several times, very uplifting and funny and they are talking about the process of DEATH!!!
All of them highly recommended!!!
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote