Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Whatís Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 02:08 PM   #1
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 673
Default Omg are you kidding me?????

Glenn Beck: Cars.gov allows government to takeover your computer


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWs12ccbOiE
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:55 PM   #2
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 673
Default Re: Omg are you kidding me?????

No wonder Obama is trying to keep this program alive, last I heard they ran out of money and they were going to take it out of the TARP funds.

How are they getting away with this? Oh right we are all sleeping that's how
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 03:01 PM   #3
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada
Posts: 301
Default Re: Omg are you kidding me?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Glenn Beck: Cars.gov allows government to takeover your computer


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWs12ccbOiE
Thats just crazy!! can see where this is going.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Omg are you kidding me?????

Unbelievable but sick enough. I'm surprised that Glen Beck even had this on his show and is alive.

They still keep the party lines ............as parties..............

I have always felt my system was bugged because I went somewhere I should not have gone to. My husband thinks Im paranoid but after losing two systems................I dont think so


Someone told me once to just change my IP (unplug system and reset) once I get out of there, but I am not sure that works. I now have a new system and IP service...............and can feel the evil forces coming back into my life.

Do I sound crazy? Probally, but I heard someone else in here say this once, I believe it was Orthodoxymoron...............I'm so paranoid, I don't trust myself anymore. LOL scary but true

This confirms some of my thoughts
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 03:49 PM   #5
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Turtle Island
Posts: 2,776
Default Re: Omg are you kidding me?????

I also posted this video under Cash for Clunkers Out of Gas on the Economy thread as a response along with this comment:

Quote:
This appears to be similar to the Food Stamp program where you must allow the government access to your computer when you apply online.

Similar also to the income tax stimulus program agenda to flush non-taxpayers out of the system.
As sick as it is, it will eventually propel HUmans into action. Hopefully peaceful!

Oh, and I wonder if it only affects PC's and not MAC's.

There's a joke in there somewhere Dantheman or Swanny!

Last edited by peaceandlove; 08-02-2009 at 05:29 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 03:52 PM   #6
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 673
Default Re: Omg are you kidding me?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Unbelievable but sick enough. I'm surprised that Glen Beck even had this on his show and is alive.

They still keep the party lines ............as parties..............

I have always felt my system was bugged because I went somewhere I should not have gone to. My husband thinks Im paranoid but after losing two systems................I dont think so


Someone told me once to just change my IP (unplug system and reset) once I get out of there, but I am not sure that works. I now have a new system and IP service...............and can feel the evil forces coming back into my life.

Do I sound crazy? Probally, but I heard someone else in here say this once, I believe it was Orthodoxymoron...............I'm so paranoid, I don't trust myself anymore. LOL scary but true

This confirms some of my thoughts
You should show your husband this video!

I don't really care what they know about me I will keep being and doing ME the best I know how. I will never fear a bully who wants to pretend they are bigger and scarier than what they really are.

So they have my information big deal, the worst they can do is kill my physical body, in many ways I can't wait to get the frick outta this crazy place, never felt I belonged here anyway and now I know why.

Love you guys!
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:21 PM   #7
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: Omg are you kidding me?????

lol @ glen beck talking about being constitiuational. foxnews give me a break

fox news jumping on the band wagon strikes me as fishy .. im on the line somewhere in between david wilcock (i dont bleive obama has any power) and the joneses of this world sayijg look fox news are even saying what im saying

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 08-01-2009 at 05:25 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 06:35 PM   #8
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On this Rock
Posts: 1,390
Default Re: Omg are you kidding me?????

The sad thing about this is if they want into your computer they are going to get in whether you go to that site or not. Beck is just going after people like us to raise the fear Beck Don`t give a rats *ss about us . Those that are still sleeping will lap it up .
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:01 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Omg are you kidding me?????

Yes, I feel the same about Glen Beck and Fix it News.

Thats why as most in here agree..............he is just there to put a little bug in our ears. Like we didnt already know this.

Oh I dont care what they know about me NOW, back then I was scared plenty.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:27 PM   #10
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 528 HZ, Costa Rica
Posts: 227
Default Re: Omg are you kidding me?????

My take: All these rapid fire "OH what NOW!" news releases are intended to rally the US citizens into a fever pitch. If they can get people frantic enough to do something stupid, then they can simply declare martial law. They are right up on the edge of interfering with free will, but not quite....instead they're attempting to goad the populace into doing exactly what they want. Problem Reaction Solution. Dont fall for it. Lets IGNORE them. Thats my 2 cents anyhoo.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:41 PM   #11
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Omg are you kidding me?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
My take: All these rapid fire "OH what NOW!" news releases are intended to rally the US citizens into a fever pitch. If they can get people frantic enough to do something stupid, then they can simply declare martial law. They are right up on the edge of interfering with free will, but not quite....instead they're attempting to goad the populace into doing exactly what they want. Problem Reaction Solution. Dont fall for it. Lets IGNORE them. Thats my 2 cents anyhoo.
Right on Bro!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon