Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-28-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
Debi5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Conversations with my Daughter

My daughter called on Saturday to tell me my son-in-law, who is an electrian was doing some work for a doctor and asked him what his thoughts were on the H1N1 flu. The Dr told him it was just the flu. Most people only die when there is an underlying precondition and could not fathom why they would want to innoculate everyone. Of course we know why!

My daughter called again from work this morning apparently overnight someone had put letters in the mailboxes of her large neighborhood. The letters asked everyone to seriously consider stocking a minimum 3 month supply of food and went on to talk about the economy, flu, etc.

People are Really waking up and it gladdens my heart.
Last August I was told by my ET guides to prepare that a " window was open"
Now they are telling me"The Time is Now-Prepare"

I have had more disturbing visions but I am assured the light will prevail. There just might be some surprises from the Light Side.
I was told this is The Ultimate Game.
Debi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:41 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Conversations with my Daughter

I actually got the chills reading your post today

I am very happy that the world is waking up. I wanted to do that in my own neighborhood but actually its against the law. You can leave it on the door or the side of the box only. I live in a rural area and can't walk around doing this and my husband actually refuses to allow it. (he still thinks I'm physco) he drives me that way somedays too.

I went to my dr the other day and didn't see anyone waiting for the flu. My doctor asked me if I wanted the shot and I said no, and she didnt push me. We then went to store and only four people in line for the shot this year. So my points to my husband are starting to hit home. The people are waking up

I bought the vitamin D3 5000 IU and passed them out to my daughter for her kids that are in school.

Dr Rauni Kilde suggest that we send love and light to TPTB and I did it all afternoon and this morning. I protect myself real well.

We are going to win !
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:50 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thats great news
I wonder if it was anyone we know

Maybe we should all print out something like this and hand them out. 20 each would be a good start
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:00 PM   #4
Debi5
Avalon Senior Member

I did the same with the vitamin D3 & my family. My girls are clairvoyant as well and my hubby knows from experience to pay attention when we have information or advice. Thank Goodness my hubby is such a strong compassionate man, between we girls & all the strange occurences around us he has had no choice but to believe I am blessed to have so much support.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:24 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

You are very blessed. I have one son that actually woke me up to this.

I watched Glenn Beck a few times, only because he started telling me "stuff" that was making them think about things that I like. I kept wondering if my intuitions were wrong and he was still working with them (who knows) but he did wake up and now a lot of mothers are on his show that are very much awake.

Glenn said he would not get his children vaccinated and I think that is important.

My family struggles with me and I can see it. My siblings and their children just ignore me now. I don't want to stop informing them so I just put things up on facebook and leave it there. Not much else I can do except feel good because I do know that they are good people.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:45 PM   #6
Debi5
Avalon Senior Member

Glenn Beck caught my attention when I heard him say we come in with everything we need, we don't need stuff. He is a little dramatic but does make some good points.

I think passing flyers around is a great idea! I am going to talk to my family about it.

During meditation one day I heard, "Bad little boys playing with dangerous toys and Daddy's on his way home". Now that made me smile.

I think preparing is just wise. I am not fearful. I would give my life to change what is happening to children everyday. I am soo ready for Change to Light
Old 09-28-2009, 06:54 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I agree. I was told to turn off Glenn Beck earlier but I kept getting his vedios and finally I turned it on and seen these ladies speaking. My gosh they said more than I ever expected on media. I'm sure fox is still holding so much back but what the heck can we do. Every little bit helps
Old 09-29-2009, 12:50 AM   #8
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi all,

Yes, trying to wake ppls up is a very delicate endevour. As we know, Most ppls become very defensive, directly challanges there belief systems. The ego leaps out and can cause dis-function amongst our families and friends

What I do is wait for an opening...then I pounce...I try to get them to come to the awakining conclusions themselves. I try very hard not to come across as to passionate as this can be taken as preaching of a sort.

Its a very tricky job but a job Im happy to do...

Last edited by Ross H; 02-28-2010 at 10:08 AM.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:51 AM   #9
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Wow... This the Best thread.... Such, great News to hear....

I like to hear this kind News... People WAKING UP...

Trooly, made My day,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:31 AM   #10
Fina
Avalon Senior Member

http://politicaltheatrics.org/2009/0...ppet-handlers/

An article on Plato's Cave posted on a site today. Alan Watt speaks of this a lot.
Do listen to Alan's 'Blurbs', he explains a lot. He does a nightly radio show too.
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/

There is so much put out there deliberately to distract us from what is Really going on - 'wild goose chases'...

Waking people up is indeed an arduous task, but we keep plugging away
Fina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:59 AM   #11
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Just tried talking to a bloke on a barge about the swine flu vaccinations but he said that because he hadn't heard anything on the radio or in the papers it wasn't going to happen.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:38 PM   #12
Debi5
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You for the links Fina, I listened to Alan Watt & he laid it out so succinctly.
Jross, I agree it is very tricky trying to waken people. I have a friend who
knows that strange things happen around me ( I am also kinetic)but wants nothing to do with anything outside her reality. Our last house known as Hell House turned out to be on an unusually bad piece of land, everyone that visited often experienced things and my friend didn't want to discuss it at all. When we moved I remember her asking, It's over now right, no more weirdness? It was almost a plea. I just told her it was, I have tried to bring up
topics such as government and strange weather but she sidesteps. Our families have been friends for 20 years and I just worry about what will happen when all the truths come out, and they will.
I remember the first time I saw a ghost, I was terrified and thought I had actually had some kind of mental break. All these wonderfull, clueless people are going to really need our help. It is going to be so hard for them.
On the other hand I am sometimes shocked at how aware people are.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:41 AM   #13
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Earth Quake in Samoa finally awoke my wife. I have been telling her about my concern for all the world since I joined this site. It has been difficult none the less. I thank Avalon, Urbansurvival.com and Halfpasthuman. Awakening is upon us, be patient and loving to those who cannot see. All will be well, in the eventual scheme of the universe. Stay true to your selves and hold the course.
Love to all.
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote