Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 07-29-2009, 11:49 AM   #1
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default Survivalists go mainstream

Fox news:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORU52...eature=related
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:12 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Survivalists go mainstream

NorthernSantuary,

Thank you so much for posting this video.

I think my son might actually respond favorably to it.

This is very good news for me. I'm encouraged that people will be motivated by the video to take action for themselves and the people they care about.

Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:37 PM   #3
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

It looks bleak.. there are only 5-6 in his class

Well there are a few here on this site and others... but the numbers are still low.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:48 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post

Well there are a few here on this site and others... but the numbers are still low.
I'm just very encouraged by the fact that it's a mainstream media report. People who think if it's not mainstream it's not real will be exposed to it.

And I think the overall tone of the video is good. The guy in the video seems grounded, straightforward, intelligent, and trustworthy.

The numbers are low, but growing, I hope.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:09 PM   #5
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Many thanks, NS, for this link. It will be sent around to my family and friends.

As Seashore mentioned, it is a good well rounded video and because it is "mainstream" I think viewers will pause and think more seriously about this issue.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:41 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
Many thanks, NS, for this link. It will be sent around to my family and friends.

As Seashore mentioned, it is a good well rounded video and because it is "mainstream" I think viewers will pause and think more seriously about this issue.
I'm excited!!
Old 07-29-2009, 03:18 PM   #7
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post

Yes, you have said it! There are just a few. Many of them are believing that is enough their spiritual power that can save them or divert the troble from them.

You can see that from the Radiant Zones thread which didn't advance at all. Besides a few vague ideas, some generalities and promises, nothing...

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...=15480&page=10

Many of people said they are not interested, or that the RZ is their house, etc.

Seems that TPTB, will have a good harvest, if they strike right now. This is a bitterness remark.

I have the feeling, that the people really in survival, are not willing to write at that thread, because are afraid of mocking or pretentious comments coming from those that will deflect the vaccination, microchipping and who knows what other scenarios, just with their power of mind. What I'm still thinking , how come people from WWII nazi camps, nor Pol-Pot millions killed, how come those couldn't save themselves by power of thought, if it would be so simple (as our guys not needing Radiant Zones, pretend)

Some guys alluded immediately to darwinism, fear mongering and mass hysteria. Yes, this is a risk you can easily flip into. But just passively wait that government or FEMA decide what's good for you and your dears, is not a solution either. I mean is the worst, couldn't even considered a solution.

Last edited by artvision; 08-02-2009 at 08:09 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote