Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 08-06-2009, 09:15 PM   #1
happyhollergal

Default 2 Fox News Reporters Fired For Exposing Truth

I found this on another site and thought I'd share with those who haven't seen the video. This is why major media feeds us lies and covers up the truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU5R9M_sknk
Old 08-06-2009, 09:24 PM   #2
no caste

Default Re: 2 Fox News Reporters Fired For Exposing Truth

The audio on this Youtube video is overlaid with some BS about earning quickbucks.* It's very difficult to make out the report. I'm going to try listening later again.

Here's the info:

FOX NEWS Reporters (Reporters Steve Wilson & Jane Akre) uncover that most of the Milk in the USA and across some parts of the world is unfit to drink due to Monsanto Corporation's POSILAC®, which has been proven to be a cancer-causing growth hormone.(known in short as "BGH" "BST" or "rBGH" ), but they were fired for trying to tell people the truth.

(Important note: After a long court battle, the Court dismissed the whistle blowers protection for the reporters because the Court stated that there was no law to force that the NEWS state the truth! Fact! Going on to say the NEWS was no different than other TV shows/reality shows!!)

But the FDA has turned a blind eye once again!

If you consumed or fed regular milk to your family today (8/21/08), there is more than a 90% chance that it was from a cow injected with BGH

(Bovine somatotropin developed by using recombinant DNA technology).

You could be killing or harming your child every time you pour them a glass of milk, the same as pouring them a glass of slow acting poison.

Please take action to ensure our children's safety, for they can not protect themselves.

What first alarmed farmers was the massive amount of PUS in the milk but Monsanto and the FDA still had no concerns by stating that the PUS was not harmful to be ingested by consumers!

If you have little children, at least feed them certified BGH free Milk, Organic Milk or Organic/BGM free milk equivalent like Organic soy milk.
----------------------------------------------

*My fault. I didn't notice a pop-up that was open with audio on my computer.

Last edited by no caste; 08-14-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:32 PM   #3
happyhollergal

Thanks for the added info. When I click on the link, it works without any overlay. Apologies to anyone who can't watch the video, it really is interesting to hear the reporters' versions of what happened.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:41 PM   #4
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

No problems listening to it. Am sending it on to others. Thanks for the info.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:45 PM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
...FOX NEWS Reporters (Reporters Steve Wilson & Jane Akre) uncover that most of the Milk in the USA and across some parts of the world is unfit to drink...
This makes me think of Jeff Rense.

He tells the story of being called on the carpet by a vice-president of the TV network he worked for because he did a story on aspartame. I believe the sponsor that was offended was Coca-Cola. Jeff was told the news program was on the air because of sponsors...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:41 AM   #6
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

It's an excerpt from The Corporation. Is there someone here who hasn't seen it? Rush to the videoclub!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Corporation
http://www.archive.org/details/The_Corporation_
http://torrentfreak.com/sundance-win...on-bittorrent/
http://www.theyliewedie.org/ressourc...hp#corporation
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:02 AM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad they attempted to expose the truth.

It's yet another reason to dislike Faux Noise and the propaganda machine they prop up.

Also, I've been telling my mother for months to stop giving my niece so much milk. She drinks tap water now, which I'm not sure is any better. I've always hated the taste of milk and won't drink it unless it's rBST free.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:45 PM   #8
no caste

I'm not sure why this isn't reported on front page news. It is freakin' homicide, what is done by Monsanto behind the scenes.

When will media WAKE UP?
Old 08-14-2009, 07:33 PM   #9
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Monsanto, first europe rejects their groomed special corn seeds now this with the milk. For all we know there tied into the all the population reduction plans as well. the higher ups at monsanto and their chemists should have stuck to making carpeting instead of altering everything they can get there hands on that does us harm and increases malnutrition. God rest there soul when their time comes as there will be no ashes to bury as the devil will be pulling them back into the ground to thank them in his own special way !
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote