Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 08-08-2009, 09:41 PM   #1
no caste

Default Microwave Weapon goes commercial - Raytheon

Oh well. At least it's public.

‘Pain Ray’ First Commercial Sale Looms
By David Hambling - August 5, 2009
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009...al-sale-looms/

The military isn’t about to deploy its pain ray to the battlefield. But someone in the commercial sector is about to one. We don’t know who. The sale is mentioned in a presentation by Raytheon, who built the microwave weapon for the Defense Department.

The so-called “Active Denial System” works by heating the outer surface of the target’s skin using millimeter waves — short wavelength microwaves. The effect is painful, but generally harmless, and forces the target to get out of the beam. Recently, it’s been proposed as a possible defense against pirates; last month, Raytheon gave a presentation on Active Denial at a NATO workshop on anti-pirate equipment and technologies.

Old 08-08-2009, 11:26 PM   #2
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Microwave Weapon goes commercial - Raytheon

Anti-pirate equipment? What about finding out what causes pirates to exist?
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 06:08 AM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
Anti-pirate equipment? What about finding out what causes pirates to exist?
You have answered yourself...a reason to produce those weapons.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:31 PM   #4
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry. That was just a way of saying "the more we need to produce weapons, the more we should consider that we are the wrong guys". I mean at this point how is it possible that Rockefeller and all have not figured out that they are wrong? Do they like being wrong? Who likes being wrong? Why don't they just give up and admit they failed at running the planet? It's becoming ridiculous. Microwave weapons?!? The only exucse left for them to justify their obstinacy is to think that we are more stupid than them for not stopping their foolishness. And that's not even an excuse! I'm reading Atlas Shrugged right now and how well did Ayn Rand figure out where we were heading!
Old 08-09-2009, 04:54 PM   #5
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm sorry. That was just a way of saying "the more we need to produce weapons, the more we should consider that we are the wrong guys". I mean at this point how is it possible that Rockefeller and all have not figured out that they are wrong? Do they like being wrong? Who likes being wrong? Why don't they just give up and admit they failed at running the planet? It's becoming ridiculous. Microwave weapons?!? The only exucse left for them to justify their obstinacy is to think that we are more stupid than them for not stopping their foolishness. And that's not even an excuse! I'm reading Atlas Shrugged right now and how well did Ayn Rand figure out where we were heading!
Hmmm, I really don't think it's the majority of population earth who want war and killing, but a very small power elite who desire this for their own power mongering control. The reason they have not stopped is that they do have control and just have not managed to kill 6 billion of us to solidify their complete control and have a nice slave population to command at will.

They think they are on the verge of accomplishing this via war and disease. Ayn Rand did not figure anything out, but just shared the blueprint given to her. Not that hard really. That book was never meant to be read by the unwashed masses btw.

I think if there are peaceful ET's they are very aware of the real desires of the majority of earth, and know that it is a small ptb that are delaying our growth and ability to create a world in peace and love, but also are not willing to step in and do our work for us. We have free will, and eventually we will either get rid of this ugly paradigm or we will succumb to it!

I have been fortunate enough to have lived in the middle east and Europe, travel to every continent and really get to know locals to know for myself that people everywhere are loving and want the same things that I do for my family. We want to work, to educate our children and live peacefully. I have enjoyed sharing dinners with so many of different cultures and none of them looked down on my way of life, but enjoyed wonderful sharing and communications. We really do have a wonderful planet with equally beautiful people everywhere.

Last edited by Unified Serenity; 08-09-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:45 PM   #6
no caste

I definitely agree with Unified Serendipity. The majority of humans are content with the usual daily challenges, triumphs and miracles of existence, in relationships, providing for families, dealing with setbacks - that's the gift. I can't abide by this minority elite, especially when 'democracy' flags are flying all over the place.

My quibble with Wired's position that "The [weapon's] effect is painful, but generally harmless, and forces the target to get out of the beam." Going back to its military use:

"Possibly the best known case of microwave harassment in the UK was the plight of the Greenham Common peace protesters... Protesters complained of severe headaches, temporary paralysis, nausea, palpitations and other classic symptoms of microwave poisoning. Tests revealed microwave radiation up to one hundred times greater than background readings taken around the base."
http://www.geocities.com/adrian9999999999/greenham.htm
Old 08-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It looks too clunky to be useful.

Just another piece of junk destined to create profits for the powers that were.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:34 AM   #8
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Oh but humble we are so nice to march down streets protesting! If the police have this mounted on a vehicle they can move it easily, and disperse a crowd quickly. Imagine if they had this in the 1960's during the civil rights protest marches!
Old 08-10-2009, 01:43 AM   #9
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Oh but humble we are so nice to march down streets protesting! If the police have this mounted on a vehicle they can move it easily, and disperse a crowd quickly. Imagine if they had this in the 1960's during the civil rights protest marches!
I'm sure that people will find a way to defeat the technology.

What do microwaves hate?

Hint: It's silver, shiny and it "crinkles."
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:48 AM   #10
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

The activist of the future:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3274/...890357.jpg?v=0
Old 08-10-2009, 01:59 AM   #11
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Mylar would probably be successful at blocking the microwaves, but can you see more than 1% having a mylar suit on under their clothes? I can't, and thus believe this will be employed against crowds who choose to get uppity regarding the coming economic crash and forced vaccinations despite it being deemed to use such weapons in Iraq against the people as they are deemed torture.

Apparently our military has some nasty stuff that destroys the body and even shrinks the body down to small sizes while it kills you. Well, that info was based on a doctors report in Iraq.