Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 01:45 PM   #51
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkan View Post
Everyone is thinking about this 10-14 thing completely the wrong way. Whether this event happens or not is not the point. People are saying, "Yay, yay! Finally we get to meet our brothers and sisters, how wonderful!" No, no, no, no. You think they want to do this? You think they enjoy coming down here? This is a chore for them. We are the laughing stock of this galaxy because of our ignorance and naiveté. Listen friends, I want first contact as much as you all do. I want conformation too. But think of the context, folks. If they come down here in our present situation it would be pathetic--an embarrassment. We need to take responsibility for our part in this mess, grow up, and stop buying into these empty prophesies.
Peace and love to you all
o'si yo ...
(which means hello) for those that do NOT know

your comments, definitely do more,
than just "pin the tail" on the donkey

my higher guidance
(forgive it, but, it has a sense of humour)
after reading, what you had to say, it said

"do you see "donkeys"
and, do you see "the stick" along with
"the stick handler" ?

NOW, are they NOT doing a quite a job
in their role of scaring people
onto the wrong ark...

Good for them ! NOT, so good for many of you.

Ahhh...you all have "unlimited potentials"
& yet, there are so many "braves" who believe,
they are awake, and, yet, they still sit in the darkness
utilising, the eyes, of others
utilising, the ears, of others
and, that is NOT what "braves" were meant to do

turn inward, there it is,
you will find all the answers, that you search for
turn inward, for it is there, that many,
will come directly to you,
to guide you,
it is there, in that space,
that most,
will put in the appearance

however, it is most interesting to observe
the different things, it takes,
to get some of the donkeys to move !!!"

awareness/and,discernment, are 2 important keys
along with truth, the highest eXpression of love

that is all

brightest blessings
susan ~white lotus star
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:05 PM   #52
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I'm confused

I'm really trying to make sense of what you just said, but I can't.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:56 PM   #53
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

Yes...it is about trusting oneself.
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:27 PM   #54
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:56 PM   #55
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Sorry, I only knew about Blossom and she said just the one place/area.
She herself is not sure either. The word "Alabama" was given, but nobody really knows what it means. There have been given certain clues in keyword form and there has been documented unusual phenomona which seems to be connected to these keywords. I will try to sum this up shortly:

The "snow cone" clue/incident is explained in detail in this short vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HOAqNyRuaE

Latest key word is "table" and here is some info people have gathered on that:

http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/10...arth-from.html

http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/BGoct14_page8.html (bottom of page)

There is also something about being on the lookout for "unusual" rainbows. Cases of this is also found on the link above...

I would also recommend this site for a summary of channeled messages etc. which confirms this. It has never happened that any of these messages have given out specific dates like this. They have been in this business for many years and have a lot of readers. I ask myself: Why risk it all on one australian womans bet? I am talking specifically about: Suzy Ward channeling "Matthew" and also Mike Quinsey channeling different ET beings 3 times a week. Here is a collection of them (and others I am not that familiar with) confirming this event:

http://www.cosmiclighthouse.com/node/1638

Hope this info will serve you well!

Last edited by Sanat; 10-03-2008 at 07:00 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:00 PM   #56
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Seems to me that some people who have a negative view of this event haven't even done enough research on it to be commenting. One of the first things I did was do a little research to get different points of view on the matter before coming to my own understanding.

I encourage anyone who would like to comment on this event to please read this document - http://www.cosmicawareness.org/2008-10%20Hotline.doc It was already posted by Sanat I believe but I'd like to remind everyone to please read that so you can have a few more answers to what you are already thinking.

For example, here's a little tidbit I copied from the file:

(for the doubters and the lazy)
Quote:
Thus this Awareness will say that October 14th is indeed a probable date for a first contact; however, remembering what this Awareness has spoken so often in the past, do not believe everything that this Awareness says, go out, seek out the confirmation that will give credence to what this Awareness says, or will put further light on it, will substantiate it, or validate what this Awareness speaks and has spoken. This Awareness asks that the same be applied to this prediction, that the claim that there will be first contact needs to be validated from other sources as well: and also, that while the individual in sincerity has received information that this will be the date, that should this event not occur, that it be remembered that there are many variables here and that she may have been used to discredit this occurrence for it is seen by this Awareness that she is not the only one, nor is this Awareness the only Awareness or other source that has seen a possibility of a first contact. That many are actually sensing something is up, that something will present itself, that the energy is around this period in the Fall for a probable time of first contact. That while this individual has been bold enough to actually put her reputation on the line by stating a specific date, that even if this event does not occur for one reason or another on the date, what must be honored and recognized is that she had the courage to speak out, to actually say a date, to predict a date, to channel information that was giving the date to her as October 14th. There are, as this Awareness has already said, many variables, many factors that could alter this event from occurring but not to disbelieve and become a doubter because it did not happen on that date, rather to recognize that there are many other factions that would block such an action or would use such an individual to discredit the whole organization, to discredit those who believe such an event is about to occur.

I suggest you read the entire document if you actually have an opinion.

Peace
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:29 PM   #57
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

I could not agree more, NeoEmc2!

Uneducated "opinions" are a plague to any forum. If this forum is going to "survive" as a place were intelligent people want to hang out they have to start charging some money for it... As long as this is not the case I simply trust that intelligent people will be attraced to intelligent posts even if it does not always look like it. A bare minimum is to at least bother to read the thread(s) on the subject and check out all info that is provided there before proceeding with opinions.

There is a great manual that clarifies most anything a "lightworker" would need to know, and it is called: "E.T. 101 The Cosmic Instruction Manual". It might sound like a "cosmic joke", but it is not. It contains a lot of (gallows)-humor yes, but it is right on the button on every issue, and all is put in a thoughtprovoking yet very down-to-earth manner. It is short and to the point all the way and does not take a long time to go through. It will answer a lot of peoples questions about a lot of issues, that is for sure. Hope people will find their way to it...
Old 10-04-2008, 04:35 AM   #58
aphexpie

Ha! Why doesnt everyone stop arguing and just wait... Its not far off.

Unless you all want to argue? I mean you are human after all...most of us
Old 10-04-2008, 10:18 AM   #59
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

It is not so much about arguing, it is more about getting the word out and provide info for people...
Old 10-04-2008, 11:55 AM   #60
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Another "sign" from Blossoms latest channeling:

Quote:
Accept us in your TRUTH as we draw closer to your earthly vibration, and remember of the (small) tremor that we spoke of. We speak of this so that there shall be no cause for alarm.

Someone asked if it was to be a physical or earthly tremor? I said both.

It is to be a shuddering within the core of your earth, but it shall cause no damage. It simply can not be avoided. It is of no harm. It shall take place a few days before the time of our appearance.
Also the word "Diamonds" is mentioned as the riddle in the end...

http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/10...annelling.html
Old 10-04-2008, 12:47 PM   #61
Thomazz
Avalon Senior Member

wikipedia Alabama Song
“Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar)”

Song by The Doors
Album The Doors
Released January 4, 1967
Recorded August 1966
Genre Psychedelic rock
Length 3:20
Label Elektra Records
Composer Bertolt Brecht
Kurt Weill
Producer Paul A. Rothchild

-
it's a song about freedom anyway...
i dunno..
(first thing that comes to mind)

Last edited by Thomazz; 10-04-2008 at 12:49 PM.
Thomazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:55 PM   #62
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I'm just after reading your Serge Monast piece....and I think there is a lot of fact there....but does this mean that every time we feel deep resonance with our higher self it's really Project Blue beam?? Surely not? Does this mean that no Alieans with higher agenda's other then global manipulation are here and communicating though our chakra's and piniel glads etc??? I think we some how have the ability to descern...deep in our souls...and it's this ability that shall in the end be the NWO down fall....People are waking up all over the planet.... Some times I tend to read somthing and blindley believe...then after a while if I tune in to my higher consiousness I can laugh and say hey wait a minute here???... I think with NWO manipulation one feels impulsed...and allmost obsesive and repetetive about it...it's in the heart center and the solar plexis... when we discern....the new energy comes in through the pineal gland and resonates around the throuat area...(The energy point of spaeking ones truth)... and remember it's always our own perception and manafestation of what thoughts and feelings work for us at the time,,,,whether the origins are them , or us. good guys or bad guys. The Creator has a unlimited abundance of humer love and comprehension of our own indevidual soul needs and soul energys.... Which it looks like 'they' are trying to cash in. The Creator I would imagine gets highly amused at our fanatical ramblings and imagined needs... We must as a collective...work to end this addiction of handing our power away... We have for so long set up a collective victim mentallity and got used to the persumed safty of the NWO controle... We let them do it all for us. for thousands of years..and take no responsabilty for the mess we've allowed our selves to get in to by accepting these entities as Power brokers, leaders, and teachers.... we beleived that way, we could just kick back and eat sleep work and prcreate...it's all backfired on them and on us.... they are bored to death with their controle and manipulation ... they have it all money ...power wealth...they vertually rewrite history as weel as design our future...yet it's not enough. They want more...they are missing somthing in their lives too... and that's soul.... they too need to reconnect with the Creator and all that is...By now their unbalanced, one sided, Luciferian only, quest for knowledge...aspect of the Creation plan no longer serves them either. They need to connect with unconditional love . And the energy patern of unconditional love is the energy force that we must use as our olive branch as well our phsycic defence. We on the other hand are opening up ,with out fear ,to the Luciferian energy which in it's pure un perverted form is the quest for knowlede...which ..if we can use as an energy from in harmony with our own divine light and unconditional love we get perfect balance and perfect truth... They have manipulted and distorted and controlled this dark energy for so long that we've learned to fear it. When we fear somthing it gives it power over us. I fear them not. They can not take my love.,my connection with All that is, and my self determination away...my thoughts are my own...to interpret as I chose...my heart is forever free!...If they lock me up ,my thought and feelings are still my own..If they take my third dimentional body away from me... I am only stronger and more powerfull to fight for truth and harmony form the higher dimentions.... But I am open to discusion and resilution with them..... I leave you all with feelings of love, optamisim and violet ascention light....

Last edited by Antonia; 10-04-2008 at 02:59 PM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:19 PM   #63
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Kauhane,

I don't want to get into an argument with you about this, we could go back and forth like that for ever.

I belive there are E.T. factions on this Earth NOW, that they have their own agenda and some may be in cahoots with shadowy black Gov types.

Lets just see what happens on the 14th eh?

I suppose the GFL is the galactic federation of light is it?
Show me the proof for the existance of this federation please.
And to answer your question, if such a federation does exist, any time they wanna show up is fine with me.

I am not a skeptic, I KNOW E.T.s exist.
They will disclose themselves when the time is right.
Maybe thats the 14th maybe it ain't, lets just wait and see eh?

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:31 PM   #64
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

A good thing to take into consideration:

Quote:
This mission has an overview and an objective; however, it does not have a battle plan. One reason for this is that we are not in a battle. Another reason is that all our movements are directed by Spirit and change constantly in response to Spirit’s requests. For this reason, you must also be willing to alter your plans in accordance with Spirit and go where you are summoned at a moment’s notice. What was true yesterday may not be true tomorrow. You must learn to rely on Spirit for all your up-to-the-minute instructions.

This reliance on Spirit is the mission. It is also your direct line to Mission Control and all its forces. (Remember, Mission Control is not an outside authority. We are a service, both internal and external, that strongly recommends you do not look to outside authority for your counsel.) No one but your divine Spirit can tell you your truth, where you should be, or what you should be doing. Spiritual self-reliance is the essential shift in consciousness that the mission is here to help implement. It is also the shift you personally agreed to make on behalf of this planet. We exhort you to be ready. Be awake and listen, because the troops of Spirit are now being deployed.
Quote:
Throughout the process of your awakening and beyond, you have the right to call upon Mission Control, the Council Seats, all Alliances, Federations, and Confederacies of Light, the Ascended Masters, and every kingdom of this planet for assistance. That is just to name a few of your resources. You are a member in good standing on this mission and we urge you to exercise your rights. This is not only for your protection; it is the very means by which higher dimensional energies can legitimately gain entry onto this plane.

As we have stated before, we do not invade. However, when a member of this mission has earned the status of Earthling by living it and then requests interdimensional intervention or support, we can legitimately answer that request without violating Universal Law. In this manner, our presence will continue to infiltrate this planet for the purpose of bringing it into alignment with the greater Universe of Light. We hope this information makes it clear that “E.T., phone home” is actually very sound advice.
From the "E.T. 101 - The Cosmic Instruction Manual"
Old 10-04-2008, 04:07 PM   #65
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

'Phone home,' I can't wait - 'Hey, mum, I'm on Pluto! The nice people in a light ship took me there. Now how do I get home?' How on earth - erm, how in the universe - can we be alone? I'm looking forward to this date with love and light - and a couple of bottles of water...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:03 PM   #66
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
'Phone home,' I can't wait - 'Hey, mum, I'm on Pluto! The nice people in a light ship took me there. Now how do I get home?' How on earth - erm, how in the universe - can we be alone? I'm looking forward to this date with love and light - and a couple of bottles of water...
Hehe. I just bought a green laser pointer 125mW. Strong enough to pop ballons and perhaps interact with some UFO's. Fun little gizmo to play around with anyway. (I bought it here and the service is good: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180295074318)
Old 10-04-2008, 05:15 PM   #67
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
I could not agree more, NeoEmc2!

Uneducated "opinions" are a plague to any forum.
So are "educated opinions" with absolutely no proof to back up those opinions whatsoever.

Quote:
but it is right on the button on every issue
Is it?

I am questioning that assumption. On what do you base this assumption?

I'm not meaning to be deliberately "anti-whatever it is" here, but human beings really need to be able to look at things and not just accept it as truth.

This is why we are all where we are today...because we are GULLIBLE.

Gullible to all of the crap that we've been fed over the years by those in power, and now gullible to seemingly any sort of stuff we read.
Old 10-04-2008, 06:18 PM   #68
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
So are "educated opinions" with absolutely no proof to back up those opinions whatsoever.

Is it?

I am questioning that assumption. On what do you base this assumption?

I'm not meaning to be deliberately "anti-whatever it is" here, but human beings really need to be able to look at things and not just accept it as truth.

This is why we are all where we are today...because we are GULLIBLE.

Gullible to all of the crap that we've been fed over the years by those in power, and now gullible to seemingly any sort of stuff we read.
It's good to question things. Just don't expect the answers to come from anywhere but inside yourself...
Old 10-04-2008, 06:24 PM   #69
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I don't. Because it appears nobody has the answers.

I question a lot, I know that, but if I start getting the answers from within, really how would I know that they are true answers or me just imagining stuff.
Old 10-04-2008, 06:56 PM   #70
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
ironically, there are quite a few, who have had contact...
if you know, how to ask, it does actually happen
Truth... again from the eXchanger.

Also if one would know how to listen they'd very likely discover they are being contacted already. None of us are children in the school of life. All of us are masters. We have access to the knowledge in the akashic field. In fact we ARE that IAM field. However we are multi layered entities. It's hard to hear the heart of what we are through all the monkey chatter of the layers around it.

I don't know about bluebeam, If you'd have asked me about it before I came to this forum I'd have thought it to be some kind of icecream. I still don't know much about it. I do know however from various sources including my own. That an attempt will be made to fake a first contact. Magical things will be spun in front of our eyes. Our sick will be healed, our problems solved. But that's just the surface. Below it is another attempt to stop us from discovering that we are supposed to do it ourselves. Unless our own greatness is clearly empathized in the contact we are being lied to.

Liken it to a man coming in to the village of a primitive african tribe. Pretending to be some kind of god, with fireworks, antibiotics, guns and the hidden agenda to stop the primitive tribe from discovering that they could do all the same things. This will not be alien contact. It might be partly alien but it will mostly be the dark side trying to get us to release responsibility over our lives one more time.

Response-ability : The ability to respond. As opposed to re-action: repeating an action pushed upon you. Are you creator? Or are you creation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John 14:12
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do;
We are meant to evolve, we are meant to do great works. This cannot be accomplished if someone comes in and does the great works for us while we just believe that they are what we were supposed to be ourselves....

At first I thought she might be predicting that event. But to be honest, right now I don't even think Goodchild is predicting anything but a big influx in her bank account. All those events are on the surface... Below the surface of course we are being taught a great lesson. The next time this happens we will be more skeptical. Which might help us to discern. So when all is said and done. Goodchild is probably one of those lonely heroes of mankind who taught us a great lesson and is not loved for it by us.

Almost all channels that I rely on testify that there is a quarantine around the earth. Any attempt to make first contact at this time would be illegal to that federation that Goodchild speaks about. They will simply not break their own laws. If intervention is required intervention will be applied. But not by clear and open contact.

There is no doubt in my mind that there are e.t. entities out there communicating to us. There is also no doubt in my mind that they will make themselves known to us in our future. I also expect most of us to experience this. Also they ARE in fact communicating to us now. We are one with them and they are one with us. All that is needed to hear them is to "discern" the monkey chatter illusions we produce ourselves from the field that we are.

We DO need to be faithful. We DO need to be open minded and we DO need to be willing to accept the strange and the unknown. And the truth about aliens is stranger and more unknown than is imagined here. But we must not be gullible or naive. There is a thin line there.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:54 PM   #71
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphexpie View Post
Ha! Why doesnt everyone stop arguing and just wait... Its not far off.

Unless you all want to argue? I mean you are human after all...most of us
I agree, lets just wait and see what happens eh?

Personally, I don't anticapate too much.
I think this Blossom Goodchild is just another nut.
Nuff said.

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:33 PM   #72
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Is this the Light ship as many speculate? At least it has the shape of a diamond and is reported to be about 2012 miles in diameter. (Which reminds us that 10-14-2008 = 2012) Judge for yourself!

Ok, problem with the image function. The picture is here: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EJpEq-1gFM...0-h/earth6.jpg

From Blossoms latest channeling:

Quote:
May this be understood by all. We are not making ourselves known in order to conflict with TRUTHS of the soul. We are making ourselves KNOWN in order to WAKE UP many who still sleep. When they awake, there shall be a new ‘feeling’ upon your planet. The beauty that one feels inside will be expressed out to the world and enhance all things upon and within it.
The newst "jigzaw puzzle" is: "Shine your shoes" whatever that would mean is yet to see

Source for the above: http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/10...elling-13.html
Old 10-05-2008, 01:34 PM   #73
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 03:44 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:11 AM   #74
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

You're right Merlin....lets wait and see....and I've just watched another channelled video saying it might not be the 14th...but definatly before Christmass.... I think as we create our reallity....are we strong enough to manifest this ship our selves?? Our own phsycic "project White Beam" any way am waiting sitting down, as the Spanish say....but I would love it to really happen....it...will ..it will ...it..will....it will....it will.....
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:50 AM   #75
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
You're right Merlin....lets wait and see....and I've just watched another channelled video saying it might not be the 14th...but definatly before Christmass....
Oh, here we go

It would be very cynical of me to suggest that the channellers are getting a bit worried and starting to backpeddle as the date looms nearer. So I won't suggest that. Oops, just have.

Anyway, sooner or later disclosure will happen, or the visitors will show themselves, I just hope its in my lifetime.

I'm not really putting much hope in these Channelled "october 14th, er no, actually, might be a little later come to think of it" messages.