Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-09-2009, 09:11 PM   #1
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Default A Voice

Last monday at approximately 04:40 CST, I heard a voice, distinctly clear, may have been my own. You see, I was not awake. Alarm was set for 04:45 as I had to work that day. I remember dreaming, can't remember what. I know the dream was not upsetting or anything scary as to upset me. This voice was out of the blue and seemed to be totally unrelated as to my dream.
I have been enjoying dreaming again, or I am just remembering dreaming again but that is another topic. Anyway, I believe i may have been in the process of waking from sleep when I heard, " THE EARTH IS NO LONGER TENABLE."

This has been bugging me all week. I knew I had heard the word, tenable,
before, but could not remember the last time, when or where. Wasn't sure on the definition, so I just looked it up in a pocket Websters dictionary.

tenable: capable of being retained, kept, or defended

Spooked.
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:39 PM   #2
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: A Voice

Well that could be good news...Not tenable..."they" might be thinking the games up or about to be up...

Does sound interesting to me...

Oh and dont be spooked

peace

Last edited by Ross H; 02-28-2010 at 10:27 AM.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:14 PM   #3
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, I feel like I have a 2nd in this world. I have similar sort of " not quites" I tend to call them, not asleep because you are just waking from another interesting dream and not awake because you are obviously still half asleep.

I hear names, places and speech that i cannot understand. My dreams are never past, always futuristic almost like a sci-fi film.

I never take what i hear or see too heart but i always listen to the message.

Take care
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:23 PM   #4
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Chitty that seems kinda ominous!!

The voice part is cool though... last year while just waking up I heard someone saying my name in my ear really loud and another time heard a horn blast in my ear... So crazy things happen at the lucid stage either just falling asleep or just in waking up. A sliver of a different dimension... like the moment of Sunrise or Sunset, I guess the key is though to learn how to extend the time frame of that lucid stage from seconds to minutes to maybe even hours through practice!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:15 PM   #5
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Chitty,

Perhaps you misheard? Maybe the voice said "The Earth is no longer terrible."

Now that would be some good news, wouldn't it?
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:48 AM   #6
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
Chitty,

Perhaps you misheard? Maybe the voice said "The Earth is no longer terrible."

Now that would be some good news, wouldn't it?
Yes it would FIIISH, but no, sorry. It was bugging me all week. Hence my post when I looked up the definition.

Was it a message from benevolent E.T.'s, or a thought by someone or something who cares about the Earth.

It is the "undefendable" part of the definition that sticks in my craw. Lord knows we humans, I believe the minority of us, have not treated our earth with the love and respect our home deserves. That said, as humans I believe we can overcome any detriment to our planet if we put our collective consciousness to the task. Ergo this forum.

Bless this planet and all beings upon it, good or evil. We are all here for a purpose and we are here, on Avalon, to achieve that purpose.
I believe our essence, our souls, are the cream of the crop, so to speak, in the grand scheme of things. Hence the interest in us from off world, or other dimension visitors. I think our collective consciousness is like a beacon of the SOURCE OF ALL. That beacon is getting stronger every minute, and soon I think, all will be as it should.

Love and Peace to all.

Last edited by chitty; 10-10-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:13 PM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Do you think that any benevolent entity would send such a message? if so, then what for?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:04 PM   #8
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Do you think that any benevolent entity would send such a message? if so, then what for?
I am wondering the same thing. Did I intercept a message not meant for me?
A communique to what, or whom?

Possibly my own self conscious. I won't deny that. But the word, "TENABLE"

I have, to my best recollection, never used that word in my life.
Old 10-11-2009, 01:20 PM   #9
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

The normal usage for the expression tenable is used for a situation. The situation is no longer tenable. That gets me to thinking that whoever said that, was alluding more to a situational stanpoint rather than a physical entity, shall we say. To take it a step further....If I was involved in something that concerned Earth and it was not going as planned I would then say "Earth is no longer tenable" meaning that the plans regarding Earth, rather than Earth herself, were the problem.

Personally I get a good vibe about this, not a bad one.

I hope this makes sense?

LL&P

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:07 PM   #10
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Tenable (a.)Capable of being held, maintained, or defended, as against an assailant or objector, or againts attempts to take or process; as, a tenable fortress, a tenable argument. - Webster's Unabridged ( to look up this word, type tena* and press enter)
Then again, the earth, like most physicality is an agreement. The statement is really fairly benign since it merely expresses one member's desire to be "outa this here bubble".

Oddly, I am listening to Alex Collier from A&A Aug. 20 while I type this.
"I once asked, what was to become of us? What was going to happen to our race, our civilization? "

"This is how we see you... Responsible freedom of self-determination. Becoming truly self-confident, and free. To unconditionally become responsible for one's self, without being coerced to accept some higher authority."
He then goes on to explain that, as civilization has spread out through our galaxy, the "riff raff" has basically fled before it.

[hold that thought a sec, I'll be right back.]

Then I recalled, from D. Wilcock's talk, a couple of items:
  1. Life springs from anywhere; from a complete sterile vaccum to the radioactive depths of Chernobyl (And if you think he made that up, then hava look here ). Or think of it as R. Bradbury put it,
    "Life ... is it's own answer!"
  2. He also showed, by use of scientific reference, infra-red photography, etc that there is a change coming to this entire solar system, via a wave of energy, capable of effecting change to our species right down to the DNA level.
[Ok, we're back]

So when you put that all together, I come to what I call a conclusion based upon "recombinant information". The divine spark which took up residence here in this "available life", us, we are the indigenous life.

Also means we ain't the "riff raff"! Life on this here rock, to suit our purpose, so long as we need it will not become "untenable". Being the indigenous life, we are the "point of this particular exercise". It appears our lot is to "ride the change".

Chitty;
Notice you heard "The earth is no longer tenable" not "Life on earth is no longer tenable".

Spooky that you heard it as an audible voice? Yup. But perhaps in the context that I read what you heard, maybe not.

Fred

PS: And when all else fails, a short quip from that book everyone loves to hate :
Luke, Chap. 11: If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? If ye then, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:59 PM   #11
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

synchronicities abound!

I've been watching Tsarion's epic presentation for the second time, and checking in on Avalon...I came across this thread right when he was addressing the same notion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afrJt...aynext_from=PL

note: I would never advocate becoming complacent and sitting back and waiting for some external force for our salvation, but considering how much it appears that the deck is stacked against us, it would follow (based on my life experience) that there is at least an equal and opposite field of benevolence with which we may draw from. I have been inundated with this idea of increasing energies bombarding the planet, energies that do not make the PTB comfortable. Perhaps what this present is an opportunity for a level playing field on which we may now make our play for planetary harmony and sovereignty....

any beings that resonate and feed on lower frequencies would logically become increasingly unable to function normally in an environment of higher frequencies, thereby making the earth no longer "tenable" for them.
my 2 cents.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:09 PM   #12
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Just to throw my 2 cents in here, my 1st instinct is to say that "The Earth is no longer tenable" means all outside protection is coming to an end and the time has come for us to be solely responsible for the outcome. We have been weened so to speak... time to fly.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 04:29 AM   #13
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

I have to say we are here for a reason and your replies have all resonated with me. Now some coincidence, or.... About an hour ago, after getting home from work and a couple brew and a puff later, I sat down at the wife's laptop while she was letting out the dog.
She was playing SCRABBLE. You guessed it, slightly scrambled, it was there.

"TENABLE" Stuck out like a sore thumb, and she was able to play it. 6 of the 7 letters anyway.

I chuckled and showed her when she came in, funny thing is I don't remember telling her about the VOICE, but she seemed to know what I was talking about.
I will enquire further and let you know. She has retired for the evening and gets right owly if I awake her. Better safe than sorry.

Peace and love to all.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:57 AM   #14
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I've had voices as well but they were more in my head and basically related to disclosure and fear.

Maybe I'm nuts. I think our mind has the ability to communicate with us more than we realize.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote