Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 11-16-2009, 03:44 AM   #1
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy CDC... Sent letter then today called...

The letter asked for our house to call them. It came on Friday. Same day as I tossed it in the trash... Then today a person who told me they had to have "help" and it was about 40 quesitons to answer. " I agreed in hopes that I could get the message to those folks what I think. "

Long and short did you take the shot for any of the "two reasons" 1. the seasonal flu. 2. for that New flu H1N1.

Also asked what I knew about "the new flu" did I understand it?

Well it was all computer questions and no real answers for people who know what is up with "the plan".

This whole "flu pandemic" is a big bunch of "who cdc" and many drug companies trying to cook up a way to keep everyone in fear.

The one thing I would not answer was how much money our house has coming in. I had to say no I am not answering that question more than one time.

So I am htting post and just wonder of the people who can post here. How many of you got a call or are they just picking on George Greens' neighborhood?
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:30 AM   #2
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CDC... Sent letter then today called...

As the week went bye, I got a very bad cold. I also remember one question which was asked more than one time.

Did you or any member of your family ever get a phenominia shot? After hearing about how this "new man made bug" attacks the lungs it makes me remember the CDC asking more than one time about that protection. ( Which by the way I have had 3 times and I also made my hubby take as that one shot really can keep a bad cold from going into your lungs.)

Anyway.. I see that this post was read a few times but no one has made any comment so I wonder if anyone has gotten a letter or a call from CDC?
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:51 AM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CDC... Sent letter then today called...

The recorded message reached my sons home and then a letter came but in the call it said that the shot was not at this time manatory

No follow up has been done. This happened in a very small farm town about 4 hours from the cities
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote