Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 12-07-2009, 11:34 AM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default What Are the True Environmental Problems and Solutions?

I guess it has been established that the weather is not what we should be focusing on when it comes to the environment.

If it's not the weather, what is it, then?

I guess pollution of the air, water, and soil would be the first to come to mind?

I would like for us to establish what our real problems are, and then have a discussion of the workable, creative solutions that are available.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:06 PM   #2
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What Are the True Environmental Problems and Solutions?

Our priorities should be air, water and food, the earth changes and other stuff are very little to do with us and more connected to the energies coming from the cosmos. I have heard that hemp absorbs more CO2 than the rain forest and will grow anywhere, plus the fibre, food and fuel from the harvested plants.
Here's an interview with Jack Herrer from 1990 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en1GGRp4rw8
Anything that is good for us they ban, and promote that which is bad for us, this is proof that those who run the planet do not have our best interests at heart.
One love, people get ready...
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:41 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
I have heard that hemp absorbs more CO2 than the rain forest and will grow anywhere, plus the fibre, food and fuel from the harvested plants.
Here's an interview with Jack Herrer from 1990 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en1GGRp4rw8
(I had to smile to myself when I listened because I had forgotten that hemp is marijuana.) I've heard good things about hemp, too.

I knew I recognized that voice! This is actually a Hugh Downs commentary.

Here is a copy and paste of the blurb that goes with the video:

Hemp, the world's premiere renewable natural resource, by journalist and commentator Hugh Downs speaking for ABC News radio out of New York in November, 1990. Mr. Downs did his homework exceedingly well for this report--he succeeded in including a great deal of useful information in the short timespan of only nine minutes, forty seconds. Seeking to leverage off the clarity of his research, nine footnotes have been added to the text to provide people with a cross-section of the reference material substantiating the facts Mr. Downs articulates.

Hugh Downs Commentary on Hemp
NY, 11/90

transcript:
http://www.worldaudit.org/Hugh%20Down...

The Emperor Wears No Clothes By Jack Herer
free online book:

http://www.jackherer.com/chapters.html

http://www.amazon.com/Emperor-Wears-C...
Old 12-07-2009, 02:29 PM   #4
Kundaflower
Avalon Senior Member

Dear frends,

I think biggest challenge to enviroment is our present day economy which dosent respect people and mother earth..or anyone.
I think we could allready live pure way in earth but problem is as some say "that there is not enough money".
I think we as collective have enough willpower to take care our homeplanet but economy based in evergrowing debt dosent allow that happend.
Taxes are needed to cover coverments basic operations and evergrowing debt in massive way and enviroment projects are not number 1,2or3 in a list when you have hands full with allmost collapsing society.
We need fully new society based not ever growing debt but intrest free coverment created and spended money supply.
Also citizensalalry is part of that which secure people buyingpower
in a situation when there is not much work around.
So in short, present day economy and those who are lobbying
in it are the biggest challence to our enviroment....

Love,
Kunda
Kundaflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:48 PM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kundaflower View Post
Dear frends,

I think biggest challenge to enviroment is our present day economy which dosent respect people and mother earth..or anyone.
I think we could allready live pure way in earth but problem is as some say "that there is not enough money".
I think we as collective have enough willpower to take care our homeplanet but economy based in evergrowing debt dosent allow that happend.
Taxes are needed to cover coverments basic operations and evergrowing debt in massive way and enviroment projects are not number 1,2or3 in a list when you have hands full with allmost collapsing society.
We need fully new society based not ever growing debt but intrest free coverment created and spended money supply.
Also citizensalalry is part of that which secure people buyingpower
in a situation when there is not much work around.
So in short, present day economy and those who are lobbying
in it are the biggest challence to our enviroment....

Love,
Kunda
Kunda,

I think I understand what you're saying. You're saying that the people need to take over control of the source of our money supply for the exchange of goods and services which we the people labor to provide. If we could do that, we would then be in the position to clean up our environment!

Am I understanding you?
Old 12-08-2009, 12:36 AM   #6
Erin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I guess it has been established that the weather is not what we should be focusing on when it comes to the environment.

If it's not the weather, what is it, then?

I guess pollution of the air, water, and soil would be the first to come to mind?

I would like for us to establish what our real problems are, and then have a discussion of the workable, creative solutions that are available.
Thanks Seashore for bringing this up.

One common problem is relentless careless land development. Commercial and new home developers have taken over; it's often permitted by our local governments so to increase short-term tax revenue. There aren't adequate measures in place to pull the reigns on such development. And what remains around such development is eventually destroyed because of introduced chemicals, non-native and invasive plants, and lack of sufficient biodiversity. If development must occur, these things CAN be avoided.

Let me diverge and suggest that we can all take even small actions right now, (this weekend) such as:

* Go to some semi-private or public land; pick up the trash and dispose of it properly. It's not your trash, but do it anyway.

* Understand your back yard and surrounding area; study the plant life and wild life. Compare what does exist to what really could/should exist. Learn about native species, invasive plants, and bio-diversity.

* Go to your town meetings find out what development is occurring and why. Get involved.

* Encourage your families and neighbors to replace some of that grass with food.

* Borrow a pair of cable cutters to remove the invasive vines tearing down the trees.

* Be sure to use safe salts for melting ice and snow.

* Go and look for that stray cat; take it in . . . find it a home.
Erin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:44 AM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Our priorities should be air, water and food, the earth changes and other stuff are very little to do with us and more connected to the energies coming from the cosmos. I have heard that hemp absorbs more CO2 than the rain forest and will grow anywhere, plus the fibre, food and fuel from the harvested plants.
Anything that is good for us they ban, and promote that which is bad for us, this is proof that those who run the planet do not have our best interests at heart.
One love, people get ready...

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

So hopefully our government would be so kind to stop putting flouride in our water supply, shop letting contaminated food go through the chains of the wonderful FDA, Hey, how about putting an end to chem trails ?

do a better job of checking our the pharachuticals and vaccinations. Aha, I can think of alot of ways and it would also save money.

I betcha they have an agenda, huh ? they want us sick and deseased, crippled up and dumbed down
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:00 AM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
Thanks Seashore for bringing this up.

One common problem is relentless careless land development. Commercial and new home developers have taken over; it's often permitted by our local governments so to increase short-term tax revenue. There aren't adequate measures in place to pull the reigns on such development. And what remains around such development is eventually destroyed because of introduced chemicals, non-native and invasive plants, and lack of sufficient biodiversity. If development must occur, these things CAN be avoided.

Let me diverge and suggest that we can all take even small actions right now, (this weekend) such as:

* Go to some semi-private or public land; pick up the trash and dispose of it properly. It's not your trash, but do it anyway.

* Understand your back yard and surrounding area; study the plant life and wild life. Compare what does exist to what really could/should exist. Learn about native species, invasive plants, and bio-diversity.

* Go to your town meetings find out what development is occurring and why. Get involved.

* Encourage your families and neighbors to replace some of that grass with food.

* Borrow a pair of cable cutters to remove the invasive vines tearing down the trees.

* Be sure to use safe salts for melting ice and snow.

* Go and look for that stray cat; take it in . . . find it a home.
Erin,

Thank you.

While I was reading your post, a very positive feeling came over me that doing what you've recommended would be good for the soul!!

You're describing things that we need internally, as well as what the environment needs!
Old 12-08-2009, 01:23 AM   #9
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Our biggest environmental problems is the Sumerian overlords 6 thousand year plan of death and sacrifice. We need to collectively understand this enemy and through our intention wash them away, period. It will always be one step forward two steps back. Get to the cause....
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:31 AM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Our biggest environmental problems is the Sumerian overlords 6 thousand year plan of death and sacrifice. We need to collectively understand this enemy and through our intention wash them away, period. It will always be one step forward two steps back. Get to the cause....
I love the words "collectively understand." This we must do together.

After we stop being fooled by deception and understand what we are dealing with, I feel that immediately after that we need to wash them away by taking responsibility for our thoughts and our actions.

Sometimes I feel that people who understand the New World Order agenda of the controllers make the mistake of concentrating on finger-pointing instead of helping to spread the word to more and more people and helping to change our collective attitude about what we should be doing.

Does this make sense at all?
Old 12-08-2009, 01:35 AM   #11
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not a big ocean buff but I know the need to have the currents flowing, to hear of garbage sitting off the coast of hawaii at 2 times the size of texas is very disturbing.Most I believe are coming from the asian beltway. Or in the gulf of mexico at the end of the mississippi having a dead zone of square miles where nothing grows, I'd say Al gore should put his gunsites on this type of pollution than what he is doing.

In the states here landfills are lined with a if you will (pool liner) to prevent contamination and then eventually sealed. For the air we have the National Arbor Day Foundation which plants trees and mandatory replanting when lumber is harvested. Our fresch water , constantly being watched by many councils local and state levels. And then there are all the calls on the television from groups to help the endangered species of animals around the world. Say what you want about the greed of wall street, but I will say the heartland of america does truly care no matter where it is on earth. That is my stance on the good people of the earth.

As truthseeker said then there is the dark side, chemtail spraying, the monsanto group genetically altering the food products, the limiting of the U.S. growing it's own food, the all out barrage of pharma commercials on which medication you should have in your inventory , and then the vaccination campaign. You should add one more group , the chemical spraying of lawns and crops and the polluting of the airwaves with digitial frequencies which is why the bees and bats may be dying. No bees , were all gone in 4 years.

Where there is much good there is also the balancing act of the opposite. I've heard 7% of chinas pollution makes it to the west coast of the united states, the other 93% goes into the ocean. We really , really need to start taking a hard look at the oceans and the airwaves to protect what we have. If they want to do something in copenhagen here is the list.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:38 AM   #12
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

The movie Dark City is the best analogy I can think of. This is the final battle folks. We have this Window of opportunity before their New Age takes place and the Aquarian delivers heaps and gobs of blood sacrifice to the Sumerian Asses for another lets say 10 thousand years. In a hundred years or less the use of ELF tech and heavy metal poisoning will render the spiritual mind useless.

Just concentrate and meditate.

Godspeed...
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:51 AM   #13
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I think the biggest problem, or the root of the problem, is our disconnection with the fact that the Earth is a living thinking feeling being, a consciousness that provides for our every need and will give us perfect health if we stop ignoring her. She is also the true mother of every single person on the this planet who was born here, your body is made out of her, every element of it... hydrogen, phosphorous, iron, copper, calcium, carbon ect...

If people understood this, were taught it in school or whatever, would they still be so lax on the poisning of her streams and rivers and oceans? Actually don't answer that question, people are quite lax on the poisoning of our very own bodies so....
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote