Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 02-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #1
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb The Masonic Handshake video (J. maxwell/zecharia sitian)

Check this video out!!! it should open some eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-s3z...layer_embedded
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Masonic Handshake video (J. maxwell/zecharia sitian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Check this video out!!! it should open some eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-s3z...layer_embedded
Everybody start using the masonic handshake, everywhere you go and with everyone you shake hands with!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:38 PM   #3
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

interesting find mu

wonder how that ties into their present quest..if true..true or not and besides this, mr maxwell displays an embarrassing ignorance when it comes to etymology - according to "jordan"..made me lough at first, then i wondered about his sanity based on kerry's interviiew with him..didn't make me want to find out about him any further..

there's an interesting thread going about sitchin's credibility on this forum at the moment.. i haven't read any of sitchin's books, but seems that coincidence worked in my favour - too sensitive to wild guesses of that sort...he seemed to have interpreted sumerian vocabulary according to his own divine inspiration..silly..

thanks and best wishes l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:04 PM   #4
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: The Masonic Handshake video (J. maxwell/zecharia sitian)

One of the plan to create the new world order is create another fals history,but it wil contain that sumarian time was a high tech civ that destroyed it self only the real reason for it will be hinden why it destroyed it self!!

I found a movie that the name I forgot was already inplanting this belief. I have to look it up again something with a title earth .....

About the interview with Jordon Maxwell in the end he made a statement I found somehow strange, like a spark in my spirit. It want the say something.

This video it shows clearly jordan maxwell using a freemason handshake and I already knew zecharia sitian was in it. The plan is bigger then most people know!!!!!

Last edited by mu2143; 02-08-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:31 PM   #5
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The Masonic Handshake video (J. maxwell/zecharia sitian)

Here we go the title was Battle for terra
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Terra

If you see it you will know
Old 02-08-2010, 09:41 PM   #6
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

regarding kerry's interview with mr maxwell again - it displayed a twisted workings of a derranged mind...the instance when he recalled "some force" making him run around a building ..!!! the only explanation he could give was that the running saved his life at the time (!!!) in other instances his mamory about things (et contacts) in the past was very very vague...he only sounded confident when interpreting the true meanings/origin of different concepts -despite all other, this was his weakest.. very funny..and each time he was asked to clarify, he'd say: go and do your homework (!!!)..not much homework needed to conclude he's a quack....another hilarious bit was when he elaborated on "ominous" meaning of symbols..he shed no new light whatsoever..and his monologue on circles (hidden meaning) was something else..a very confused and fearful man in my estimation..."don't know what it is, but it will (the future) be dire"...give us a break, why did he bother to in the end only display his deepest apprehension..or is he on a mission of spreading fear and diinfo...in either case, a waste of time..
best wishes l

Last edited by lightblue; 02-08-2010 at 09:44 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:21 PM   #7
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
regarding kerry's interview with mr maxwell again - it displayed a twisted workings of a derranged mind...the instance when he recalled "some force" making him run around a building ..!!! the only explanation he could give was that the running saved his life at the time (!!!) in other instances his mamory about things (et contacts) in the past was very very vague...he only sounded confident when interpreting the true meanings/origin of different concepts -despite all other, this was his weakest.. very funny..and each time he was asked to clarify, he'd say: go and do your homework (!!!)..not much homework needed to conclude he's a quack....another hilarious bit was when he elaborated on "ominous" meaning of symbols..he shed no new light whatsoever..and his monologue on circles (hidden meaning) was something else..a very confused and fearful man in my estimation..."don't know what it is, but it will (the future) be dire"...give us a break, why did he bother to in the end only display his deepest apprehension..or is he on a mission of spreading fear and diinfo...in either case, a waste of time..
best wishes l

So basically in a nutshell is... if everyone knew the secrets of the Universe than there would be no audience to shock and awe, and in order to have control over others, whether a few, or a planet full of onlookers, keeping the confusion going keeps the darkness in play.

And the EGO of 'I know the secret and you don't' mentality creates and continues the appearance of magic, illusion, sorcery, mysticism, outside deity's to control life (religion), and rituals to empower them which creates the higher aspects of the aphrodisiac of more power over others. So when you find out the secrets of the Universe an individual is faced with the choices of who do I tell and who do I display 'magic' around?

So suffice it to say those who know the secrets of the Universe and used them to enslave the masses further are the ones who abused the trust of the Universal secrets which were kept secret to protect them to begin with from the very abuse we are now living in the midst of.

If you told everyone where you buried the Gold in your backyard you bet someone is going to dig it up and steal it.

Of course a few individuals got greedy with the secrets and thus began their trist with power, of which now has become a worldwide lesson for all to learn from so it doesn't get repeated.

I would imagine the first order is to bring the playing field back to neutral and remove the power from those whom have abused it. Poof!

The cool part is the secrets have a built in, innate, balancing mechanism that no one can ever remove, but it does cause a **** load of chaos when it hits. Then the ego's kick in to try and confuse and distract so the masses do not find out they have been duped by simple forces of nature that anyone can learn and understand but with Harmony and Balance in order to maintain the integrity of the potential of Divine Intelligence embedded within us all.

So who ever is trying to confuse and distract is scared of being caught of 'tricking' for money so to speak, Happy Halloween.

Last edited by Christo888; 02-08-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:28 PM   #8
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

i like your analysis...very close to how i see it too..
bw l
Old 02-08-2010, 10:38 PM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
i like your analysis...very close to how i see it too..
bw l
May you receive understanding of the secrets of the Universe and bring them to all whom also can understand the Balance and Harmony of their uses.

Merry Christmas.

Last edited by Christo888; 02-09-2010 at 03:46 AM.