Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 05-09-2009, 05:06 AM   #76
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

Jones looked nervous when Jordan was talking about it.

Thanks for posting that.

I heard it before but, you get more in depth info each time you hear it.

I found a link to this man Adnan
Khashoggi and the 911 truth movement plus possible owner of GCN.

Look him up he is a dirty player. He has been involved in every conspiracy in the last 50 years.

http://conspiracycentral.wordpress.c...ruth-movement/

Last edited by Dominic; 05-09-2009 at 07:05 AM.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #77
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post

Do The Jews Own Hollywood
And The Media?
By Texe Marrs
5-9-9
Please provide the link to the original article...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:15 AM   #78
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Jones looked nervous when Jordan was talking about it.
He didn't look nervous to me.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:58 AM   #79
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Here it is on Rense who has cut all ties with GCN.

http://www.rense.com/general85/ownh.htm
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:26 PM   #80
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here it is on Rense who has cut all ties with GCN.

http://www.rense.com/general85/ownh.htm
Rense should have provided the link, but I see that he did not...
Old 05-09-2009, 02:49 PM   #81
Myplanet2
In The Mists

In my opinion, one of the greatest gifts one can give themselves at this particular moment in time, is to refuse to be drawn down into games of acting out polarities. As soon as judgement enters in, personal growth becomes stifled.

I detect a huge manipulation going on right now, which has nothing to do with the subject of this thread, except peripherally, that has to do with the PTB trying to pull out all the stops at their disposal. Things like the stepped up chemtrailing, and, I suspect, stepped up electronic manipulation via Haarp, or gwen, or satellites, or whatever garbage they use, and the incredible increase of propaganda media pounding away at pretending they can just march forward with their agenda and there is nothing we can do about it.

At the same time, there is evidence that they are tightening the screws on their minions in the government and corporate upper levels to push forward their little control points as quickly as they can get away with it without attracting unwanted and uncontrollable attention from those who won't bend to their wills.

Builderburger is for lunch this weekend, I gather.

It's important for us to try to stay above the fray, and not be drawn into the various manipulations being pressed forward.

The specifics of what I see happening have to do with somehow dulling perception, while increasing, dramatically, the propensity towards conflict and disharmony. I'm seeing this in practically every interaction I witness. several marriages that have gone on evenly, are now suddenly ending. People leaving jobs despite the shaky outlook economically. Former friends falling out of friendship. unreturned emails/phone calls, where this would be considered hugely out of character, complaining about people and situations, severe traffic problems, where people just seem to be completely out of it, and very quick to anger, forum members and staff just up and leaving, very little reaching out with interesting threads and posts, people seeming just generally less interested, and the list could go on.

But the point is, that this is a change. It has changed recently. Have you noticed this? everyone I've mentioned it to, has noticed it.

I believe it's manufactured. I believe it's generated intentionally. I'm not sure how, although I suspect the chemtrails, and electronic follow-up. I wouldn't be surprised to learn of tampering with food, water supplies, and even medications. I see increased speed which borders on panic, in the attempts to push through the remaining legislation which the PTB believe will give them cart blanche control without fear of reprisal.

Is it Zionists behind this? I doubt it. It would depend on what you mean by "behind". All the way behind? part of the way behind? they are definitely in there, maybe 75 or 80 percent of the way to the top of the greedy/controlling food chain. But to be going on about the zionists this, or the zionists that, reduces your activity to the level of pawn in the chess game of pre 2012 planet earth.

You have to look at what specific polarities are being activated in you when you paint situations such as are being put forward in this thread, with your own personal attention. If it catches your attention at all, and tries to "stick it" on some polarized situation, then it's a good idea to stop and examine what mole just popped up for you to smack. Because if you examine it instead of playing whatever role in that particular polarity you've personally had activated, you will lessen it's ability to affect you, and you will be able to maintain a detached view, free of fear and anger, and other emotions and energies which take you "down".

whether Alex Jones is this or that, or said this or that, or supports this or that, or ignores this or that, is all really relatively irrelevant in the overall picture. What IS relevant, is whether his activities, or others discussions of his activities are permitted to draw you down into one of your polarities where you'll be "occupied" by the game you can see, while the real game which hides behind the curtain of deceit is having it's way with you and the many others who are being so viciously manipulated just now.

The big push is on. I can feel it in every cell. I can feel the manipulation and the near total desperation which is driving it. Don't be sucked in, because it makes it just so much harder to see the bigger picture.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:29 PM   #82
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Myplanet2 for reminding us....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:39 PM   #83
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post

I detect a huge manipulation going on right now, which has nothing to do with the subject of this thread, except peripherally, that has to do with the PTB trying to pull out all the stops at their disposal. Things like...stepped up electronic manipulation...
Stewart Swerdlow writes about this today: (Here's the link)

"May 9, 2009
Dangerous Weather

Yesterday a powerful storm rolled across the central and southern US killing several people. The storm was called a "derecho" which is an inland hurricane. It is rare but deadly.

The winds were over 100 mph with several inches of rain in a matter of minutes. It was like a gigantic tornado, destroying homes and businesses in its path.

There has been a massive ELF bombardment in the US which has made people feel sick, irritable and tired. This is also what formed this unusual cyclonic storm.

Perhaps the Illuminati are planning something for Mother Earth Day!"
Old 11-21-2009, 03:14 AM   #84
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Some of the posts on this thread will be making tptb roll in fits of laughter...

The dis-connection paradigm continues...
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 03:42 AM   #85
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
In my opinion, one of the greatest gifts one can give themselves at this particular moment in time, is to refuse to be drawn down into games of acting out polarities. As soon as judgment enters in, personal growth becomes stifled.-------------------
best post in the whole thread and probably the most important.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:12 AM   #86
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
I'm SO glad Alex is being exposed.

I have listened to his shows and he always diverts any conversation that becomes too involved in the history of Zionism and the connection between the Illuminati and the state of Israel.
He also makes fun of people like David Icke who mention an Alien Agenda.
He is extremely egotistical and spreads allot of fear and separatism.
We want the truth, not people who manipulate it, disinform, and especially censor part of the story.
Alex has come a very long way. I dont listen to him as much as I used to but he has David Icke on his show quite often lately and speaks very highly on him now adays

I think Alex has grown up so much and has become more aware and awake on so many things.

He doesnt even yell as much anymore and tries to get people to calm down and get things done in a milder manner.

Not the same ole Alex Jones anymore and I applaud him for all that he has done to wake others up

WTG Alex Jones
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote