Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-13-2009, 05:44 AM   #1
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Parallel Realities, Changing your reality when you change yourself

i recently attended a Bashar seminar. i was fascinated by a person in the audience who asked "how to deal w the all of the negative government/tptb who have other plans for us"... his reply was:

(i'm paraphrasing as i remember it) "why do you need to worry about what "they" are doing?" change to a different frequency/parallel reality, and "they" won't be able to find you.

DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE A GRASP ON PARALLEL REALITIES? how do you jump to another parallel reality.

in another seminar, i saw on youtube, a woman was watching the evening news and saw that a brush fire was closing in on her house. she prayed and meditated, then was amazed to see the fire change directions. she asked bashar was it bec. she prayed and meditated that her house was saved. he replied: "no, you jumped at that instant to a different or parallel reality. your house was in the fire in anonther reality, but you chose to change yours."

FASCINATING!.... would like to know how i can change to difft. reality during these crazy times.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:48 AM   #2
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Parallel Realities, Changing your reality when you change yourself

are there any quantum mechanics or physicists out there?
Old 10-13-2009, 06:25 AM   #3
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

As I understand it: When we are born we have an alpha and an omega point, a beginning and an end. Except!!!!! When we change our minds, change our consciousness. I think that it has to be one of, or the main, sticking point ,attitude of our incarnation. When we change absolutely, in consciousness, then we jump a timeline and our reality changes. One sign is that all the people in our life, our mirrors, disappear from our lives and a whole new set emerges. People who reflect our change of conscousness. Its a very marked change with definite differences. We are sort of reincarnating without dying, and we keep doing it, changing timelines, changing realities.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:56 AM   #4
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

carmen thank you.

so every time you change yourself, you keep jumping realities? so let's say, 10 min ago, if i changed my consciousness, i left that specific timeline, and went into a difft. one? but what about the people in your life 10 min ago? if they are still in your life, then do they also change to your reality? it's very complicated??

i have noticed in the past that, a whole set of cirucumstances and people are difft. when i changed my mindset.

still confused though
Old 10-13-2009, 07:13 AM   #5
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, it can be subtle, or quite dramatic at times. And you have obviously experienced that yourself. The mirrors (people, circumstances) that push our buttons, (really annoy us) are the ones our soul is showing us that need to be looked at, allowed, addressed! If we don't "get it', the first few times, it gets stronger, till its really obvious. Its all personal, even if we think its somebody else and we are innocent! When everyone around you thinks that you are quite odd, you know something has changed. Sometimes it can be years of solitary learning and growing till we met anyone who understands what the hell we are on about. That's when we can breath a sigh of relief that we're not mad afterall!!! Pays to keep a sense of humour.

Cheers

Carmen
Old 10-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #6
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
When everyone around you thinks that you are quite odd, .

Cheers

Carmen
carmen

carmen, LOL... i've been "odd" most of my life! yes, i understand that part, but how is it possible that we switch instantly to another parallel reality? andrew basagio even spoke about this phenomenon when he time traveled.

so if you want to see a difft "picture" in your life, then change your way of thinking and bam, you can eliminate all the negatives in your life by going into a difft. reality? can you explain what happens to people who are familiar in your life, do they switch?

how did you come to such a good understanding about this? just curious.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:19 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I had some of those same questions dolphin and then I listened to Gregg Braden and all of a sudden it hit me. He really explains it well. Now, when I read, hear or see things, they all have a different meaning all together.

The people around you will change when you change. Its the law of attaction. it works that way !

this link will take you to one of Greggs audio files online. The Divine Matrix

if you have 5 hours to spend, its worth every minute.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...e+matrix&uni=1
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #8
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

mntruthseeker, GREAT! when i get back from work, will check out gregg braden. i'm familiar w the law of attraction, abraham-hicks/bashar, etc. but didn't put the connection together/realize it's also changing into a parallel reality.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:08 PM   #9
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Yes dolphin, mntruthseeker explains it. People around you change when you change, or they leave. Our world is US, and everything in it is an aspect of US. All great teachers, masters describe the same thing in different ways. That is why the most important aspect of living a life is to understand this principal of evolution. We change the world by changing ourselves. No other way. This is a free-will zone and people must be free to chose.

When we learn the principals and make our changes our whole life changes. Initially everything is quite chaotic and that is to be expected because our egos want everything to stay the same. We shake the foundations of our ego world by changing our minds and insisting on BEING the change. Those nearest and dearest also argue agains our changes because they cant relate to us anymore unless they change also.

And yes, I learned all this many years ago and implemented change, as have most people on this forum. Its a fascinating journey and really the only journey worth taking, the soul journey. Its on-going though. The changing is on=going. Those people who think they have "made it" are usually just resting awhile or are fooling themselves.

I found it a 'neat' concept, that of reincarnating while still in the same body. Much tidier than all this death and dying stuff. Just keep changing.

Cheers

Carmen
Old 10-13-2009, 08:16 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting thoughts. keep exchanging ideas here...good read...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:37 AM   #11
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

carmen, i guess that's why bashar keeps saying "CIRUCUMSTANCES DON'T MATTER, IT'S YOUR STATE OF BEING THAT MATTERS".... he said that if the circumstances around you look the same, after you've "changed", things may not reflect back to you that change immediately, but the way to know YOU CHANGED is when YOU REACT DIFFERENTLY to the same set of circumstances. and one of his main messages that he repeats over and over is "SEEK YOUR HIGHEST EXCITEMENT your HIGHEST JOY, then YOUR LIFE WILL EXPLODE!!"

it's so easy though to fall back to the same way of doing things, as i find the true test is when things seem to get difficult, not so easy going, that's when my own negative programming kicks in as an instinct.

mntruthseeker, am listening to gregg braden now. i wish the popularized "secret" would explain things in the way he does about the holographic universe. shows how powerful we really are! david hawkins scale of consciousness also goes into how a very few people who are of a higher frequency can affect a majority of negative frequency people.

i was also listening to an interview on consciousmedianetwork.com, a man was recalling his near death experiences (he had 3, both times hit by lightening! what are the chances of that happening twice!)...and he said he was shown the future of this planet after a major planetary crisis. he said he saw 2 divergent types of living, those who were desperate and starving/war, etc. and those who were flourishing in their communities w plenty to eat, happy, sort of like the way the hobbits were depicted in lord of the rings. interesting... wonder if that is the manifestation of those parallel realities???

Last edited by dolphin; 10-14-2009 at 04:46 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:07 PM   #12
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

I'm so happy to see this thread. It is what I try to testimony. I'm glad you mentioned Gregg Braden MN. I follow his work since about a couple years and his ideas are really true when you just experiment what he presents. It is the scientific point of view of the spiritual world of consciousness. All is there, in consciousness.

Dolphin, I agree with this statement: "CIRCUMSTANCES DON'T MATTER, IT'S YOUR STATE OF BEING THAT MATTERS". It is a great truth all have to experience.

The state of our Consciousness is what shapes our reality! It is so obvious to me, but I remember a time when I was not there at all. The word have to spread in order to make great scale positive change for Humanity and planet Earth. It is our future. There is no doubt in my mind it is where we are heading.

Great thread!

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:15 PM   #13
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
i recently attended a Bashar seminar. i was fascinated by a person in the audience who asked "how to deal w the all of the negative government/tptb who have other plans for us"... his reply was:

(i'm paraphrasing as i remember it) "why do you need to worry about what "they" are doing?" change to a different frequency/parallel reality, and "they" won't be able to find you.

DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE A GRASP ON PARALLEL REALITIES? how do you jump to another parallel reality.

in another seminar, i saw on youtube, a woman was watching the evening news and saw that a brush fire was closing in on her house. she prayed and meditated, then was amazed to see the fire change directions. she asked bashar was it bec. she prayed and meditated that her house was saved. he replied: "no, you jumped at that instant to a different or parallel reality. your house was in the fire in anonther reality, but you chose to change yours."

FASCINATING!.... would like to know how i can change to difft. reality during these crazy times.

Different frequency/parallel reality?

Would this not also change the density constant of the universe?
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:01 AM   #14
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

amit, not sure what you mean by the "density constant of the universe". the universe as i understand it has 11, some say 12 dimensions. i would assume the density of each dimension is different. but in our 3rd dimension, there are many difft. frequencies, like turning on your radio or tv. you tune in to the frequency that you emit, therefore according to bashar you "attract" things of that frequency to you.

i recommend any or all of the BASHAR videos on youtube or at their website www.bashar.com. if you click on live audio, they have clips of some of his responses during seminars, like the one i attended recently. what i like about him is that he gives very practical applications to "be" as this thread mentions and you can live your life in joy no matter what is happening around you. i applied some of his techniques and saw "miracles" and synchronicities happen to me in a very short period of time. but i've gone back to my old programming and now my life seems to have turned a bit the other way. so i'm going to listen to him again to put myself back on a more positive path :-).
Old 10-17-2009, 07:51 AM   #15
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

dolphin, holding on to a new elevated level of consciousness takes practice and attention. Re=create what you learnt from Basher every day, first thing. Create it anew every day, several times a day if need be. Don't beat yourself up when you fall into the old consciousness. Just quietly insist on the new again, and again. Gradually it will become sub=conscious and automatic. Create a list of affirmations of intent of your new way of 'being'. Seems hard at first, but gradually you will be able to "be" the new Self most of the time. Holding your attention in the "Now" is the key to awareness. Whatever you are doing at any one time, be 'present' with it. Give it your full attention.

Love and Light

Carmen
Old 10-17-2009, 10:45 PM   #16
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Dolphin I am posting this for Rareheart who read your thread and wanted to comment on it.
Here goes..

Timelines are an artifact of neurobiology...linear time is an illusion, so there are no "lines" of time. Our brains insist on experiencing time in an apparent linear fashion simply because that's how we are wired. The brain is a pattern making tool...it analyzes the current moment and stores it as memory in a linear fashion, which in turn forces us to assume that there is a forward progression of moments. When in fact there is only one true moment...past and future exist neurobiologically.
The difficult part about realizing this concept is to actually be awake and aware in the moment...when that is attained, the only limit we have is ourselves.

mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:06 AM   #17
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

mudra, thanks for clarifying it more. i understand these concepts intellectually but to actually "be" is another story. living in the moment seems especially difft recently since we are all bombarded by all the "future" and "current" crisis that is going around, swine flu vaccinations, economy, personal future/finance, etc.

2 moments i experience the "now" is when i'm in my painting studio and time literally "disappears". the other now moment is when i'm taking ballet class. btw... love your white horse photo! and your artwork is very transcendent and beautiful!

thanks carmen, i know we are all creatures of habit, so i'm setting up some time every day to listen once again to bashar and re-program my consciousness!...
Old 10-18-2009, 07:11 AM   #18
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Carmen, wow, found this from bashar video. just what you said about people leaving your reality according to your vibration. i listened to this a long time ago, but found it again w a new perspective as a synchronicity to what you just wrote:
Bashar: Infinite Number of Parallel Earths to Choose From
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfkLn...eature=related

BASHAR talks here about parallel realities:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcq5t...eature=related

Bashar - Circumstances Don't Matter Only State of Being Matters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9lE0...eature=related

Last edited by dolphin; 10-18-2009 at 07:30 AM.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:39 PM   #19
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting my comment Mudra, and thanks for initiating this discussion Dolphin...it has actually prompted me to re-join Avalon.

I've been reading 'new' threads daily for quite some time, and have missed contributing to this wonderful site.

Dolphin...Again I feel compelled to reply to your response to my comment:
Quote:
living in the moment seems especially difft recently since we are all bombarded by all the "future" and "current" crisis that is going around, swine flu vaccinations, economy, personal future/finance, etc.
I agree that we are constantly "bombarded" by all forms of distraction...this bombardment starts as soon as we learn language. We are conditioned by our environment. Circumventing this conditioning is a process which requires much effort...it's essentially un-learning all we've been taught in a life time.

To feel "bombarded" is a choice...whether your aware of making that choice or not. That's the beauty of the "moment"...it's your ability to choose your frame of mind right NOW that counts...that's when you exercise your power as creator...after all, we are born artists, in my humble opinion.

Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:37 PM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Would I be right in guessing I can change something that happened nearly 18 years ago?

If I switch to a parallel time line that Helen is still alive in what happens to the me that is there??
And what happens to the me that is here? Do I just vanish?

For the last week or so I have been pretending that Helen is alive and we are married etc. Is this how you swap timelines?
Today was the first time I saw this thread, my friend told me about it.

Watch this space if I disappear you know where I am

Last edited by Swanny; 10-18-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:54 PM   #21
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Not exactly sure of all you mean in this question Swanny, but some part of me sure got it cos it made me cry. Whatever happens to us, whoever we love who seems to be taken away from us we have a choice in how we respond. We either live and grow from any experience (which is what our soul intends for us to do) or we sort of die from it and hold on to to our grief and our " what ifs" . True Love, true connection is never lost. Our loves we will always meet again. I think that difficult events in our lives are not meant to bring us down they are catalysts to help us grow, to wake us up.

I may have your question utterly confused,but that is what came to me. An event in our lives which affects us completely catapults us onto another timeline. Most often a timeline of excelerated growth, however traumatic it may be. We are a stubborn lot and learn with difficulty at times. Our soul/spirit, God within knows this, and often creates something mind blowing to wake us up and to cause us to evolve.

Love and Light

Carmen
Old 10-18-2009, 08:05 PM   #22
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx for your reply Carmen
Sorry for making you cry.
I have definitely changed since that day (for the better I hope) but given the choice I would go back and change it
Old 10-18-2009, 08:23 PM   #23
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I think as we learn and evolve, thats what we can do more and more precisely and deliberately. We all change timelines during our lives whether we realize it or not. When we wake up we do it with much more focus and intent. From what I have learned some of the advanced civilizations are here on earth to change the past that they created because they interfered with our evolvement eons ago.

Love and Light

Carmen
Old 10-19-2009, 07:19 AM   #24
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

ah swanny, that was touching... she may have also left as her part to help you grow. just a thought. when my mother died, alot of things changed for me too.

RAREHEART, good to meet you. yes, it's quite a challenge to "choose" what we want to focus on, to be in the moment, the kind of moment we want. the distractions are easier to focus on often bec. you don't have to truly take responsibilty for your life, laziness in a way. i guess an excuse to not "feel" good, to feel joyful.

i just got a visual of the matrix when he's at the hallway w many doors on both sides. which one do we choose? choosing a door will lead to a different reality.

Last edited by dolphin; 10-19-2009 at 07:27 AM.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:41 AM   #25
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I've always known that we create our realities, even those we don't want. For many years I've been trying to change the reality that I live in by sending thoughts to myself back in 92 to do things differently on that weekend. But now I see that all I need to do is change my thought patterns and make myself live in the reality that I chose. My life line has a big break in it, if I stay on the one I'm on at the mo then I will soon die (I'm right at the end of it now) but if I move over to the other then I live a long life.
We all have the power to create whatever we want, I've seen it happen so many times in my life but until now I didn't realise how much of it is possible to change.

Like I say if I vanish from this forum don't be sad (you won't miss me as I will have never been here) as I will be living happily with my girl.

Thx Dolphin for starting this thread and thx Honeybee for directing me here