Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 11-21-2009, 04:34 PM   #1
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Collapsing time question for all

Recently I've been thinking about collapsing time, because I've noticed a change now in the night-time hours ie, night has become shorter, so less time to sleep.

With all this collapsing of time, does this mean that we use less energy to heat our homes, spend less time driving our cars, thereby saving on fuel costs. These are just 2 areas that I am currently aware of where our lives are being affected by time changing. With the current costs of fuel, I'm thinking this could be a positive in our favor.

I am inviting posts here on other areas where people are noticing how this is affecting their lives. Anyone got some thoughts on my question?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:39 PM   #2
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Collapsing time question for all

Hey waiting... How are you?... Question... Hasn't night become longer??? This is the time of year I dread, I hate short days.
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:42 PM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Hey waiting... How are you?... Question... Hasn't night become longer??? This is the time of year I dread, I hate short days.
Hi Angel: glad your back. Yes, the days are shorter, with longer nightime overall. But, the evening/night hours have "sped" up & feel like a shorter night. Just like daytime has sped up & the seasons are flying by. Do you see what I mean.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:53 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

i do not know which is shorter day or night ( I will have to ponder about it a little..). But definitely the seasons are flying by...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:00 PM   #5
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Time is flying, I certainly agree with you there. I don't wear a watch or notice time too much though. I was finding on my month off though that I had no concept of time... Monday could be Friday or vice versa, I really had no idea and often had to ask. I have also noticed I don't sleep as much, my usual 8hrs has decreased to 6hrs as hard as I try to make it 8, I'm just not tired. Got a great vid for you, he talks about time in it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO7eO...eature=related... Watch all parts though. The guy even confirms what my friend that built the computer system for Guantanamo Bay says about chemtrails. How the barium is used to track us... very interesting
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Time is flying, I certainly agree with you there. I don't wear a watch or notice time too much though. I was finding on my month off though that I had no concept of time... Monday could be Friday or vice versa, I really had no idea and often had to ask. I have also noticed I don't sleep as much, my usual 8hrs has decreased to 6hrs as hard as I try to make it 8, I'm just not tired. Got a great vid for you, he talks about time in it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO7eO...eature=related... Watch all parts though. The guy even confirms what my friend that built the computer system for Guantanamo Bay says about chemtrails. How the barium is used to track us... very interesting
It was exactly the same with me when I didn't have to go to work. I had no idea what day or time it was and I didn't care. Some of that attitude has stayed with me. I have problems with dates and days of the week.
About sleeping.. exactly the same with me. i was talking even about this with a friend of mine. I need less sleep and I am not tired...
Old 11-21-2009, 05:14 PM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah I've noticed this quite often. I will do stuff around my apartment look at the time and find that it's moving so fast that I get the feeling I can't settle down, whether it be night or day.

I usually don't need 8 hours as well and can get by on 6 hours of sleep. I wonder how the changing time is going to affect my productivity once I get back to work. It's always nice to see time speed by when you're doing a boring job.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:40 PM   #8
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Yeah I've noticed this quite often. I will do stuff around my apartment look at the time and find that it's moving so fast that I get the feeling I can't settle down, whether it be night or day.

I usually don't need 8 hours as well and can get by on 6 hours of sleep. I wonder how the changing time is going to affect my productivity once I get back to work. It's always nice to see time speed by when you're doing a boring job.
This is very interesting people, tks for feedback.....everyone here is feeling less tired despite the more condensed night time sleeping hours. I also have noticed this, & I have usually needed my 8hrs.

HJ. I think you will notice your work day also goes faster, so that's a positive when in a boring job.

I'm still hoping for someone to explain to me about energy consumption question. I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around this one.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:11 PM   #9
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I call it the Einstein watch. Up at all different times of day and night to where that is all I notice anymore as time has sped so fast that the only thing that is concerning is if it is light or dark. Power napping like crazy. Just like what Einstein used to do.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 06:26 PM   #10
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
I call it the Einstein watch. Up at all different times of day and night to where that is all I notice anymore as time has sped so fast that the only thing that is concerning is if it is light or dark. Power napping like crazy. Just like what Einstein used to do.
Lionhawk......should we be expecting a new theory any day now

But seriously, you must be on an accelerated time-line......& lift-off is around the corner.....wait for us Lionhawk.

It is interesting to know how people & their bodies are responding to these changes. hmmmm our bio-rythmms would also have to speed up to keep up with the acceleration or collapsing of time.....which might explain your need for power naps?
Old 11-21-2009, 06:48 PM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I tend to take more power naps, which reduces the amount of actual sleep I need.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:42 AM   #12
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Is the actual amount of time changing, or our perception of it?
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 08:07 AM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Isn't the whole idea of time our perception?
Old 11-22-2009, 09:31 AM   #14
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Isn't the whole idea of time our perception?
Bingo.

I think it is both actually.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 08:58 PM   #15
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
Is the actual amount of time changing, or our perception of it?
If its perception alone, then that would mean that the masses perceptions are all changing simultaneously? I say this because everyone I talk to says the same thing, where has time gone. People including myself are finding that we cannot get the same amount of tasks done in a day that we used to be able to do quite easily & still have time left over for relaxation. Now we are scrambling to squeeqe in those same tasks. So what's changed? I don't believe perception alone can explain it.

I recall reading something a while back that scientists are watching this, & noting the changes. Sorry, I don't have a link to this, its long gone. But it seems to be proven scientifically.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:54 PM   #16
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Theres just not enough hours in the day.

If this is bothering people now, and causing a bit of grief, i highly suggest getting used to it because its going to step up a whole other notch in the not so distant future and that is when people will realise how profound this really is.

etsaman
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:03 AM   #17
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Theres just not enough hours in the day.

If this is bothering people now, and causing a bit of grief, i highly suggest getting used to it because its going to step up a whole other notch in the not so distant future and that is when people will realise how profound this really is.

etsaman
Jack: I do agree that things are being continually stepped up, because I can feel it, but I don't sense that people are stressing over it (at least not yet), but are taking notice of it & commenting on it. Of course the older ones say, its because their getting older & are slowing down, the younger group explain it away with......"its just that they have too many things going on".

So I guess we are heading into "no time"......I'm not sure what that will be like. The Hopi spoke about this period of "no time" when time literally
stands still for a brief period.