Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 01-24-2010, 06:15 AM   #76
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Yep, inside shivers, too, and my seventeen year old daughter as well. My Scottish grandmother had a saying about it, but it was kinda creepy. She said that in Scotland they said, that shivers are when someone is walking over your grave. Ha Ha I don't believe it! Linda
I've been feeling that too! And outside shivers all of a sudden and without a reason too: not the kind you feel when you have cold or when there's bad energy arround. No, mine are more like pleasure shivers. I don't know if you will understand it this way but they're like "warm" shivers.
saxapower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 07:59 AM   #77
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

No change in dreams but I often have deep conversations with "someone" in my mind, probably my conscience.

All I know is that I've felt quite alive recently, even more than a few months ago.

All personal effects aside, something beautiful is happening and if you're not feeling it, you will sooner or later. Do not fear it.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:06 PM   #78
Zelda
Avalon Senior Member

Got a quick question, has this something to do with the Blue Beam Project????
Zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:13 PM   #79
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxapower View Post
I've been feeling that too! And outside shivers all of a sudden and without a reason too: not the kind you feel when you have cold or when there's bad energy arround. No, mine are more like pleasure shivers. I don't know if you will understand it this way but they're like "warm" shivers.
I understand completely, I could not have described these "shivers" any better

-E
ewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:38 PM   #80
silverfish
Avalon Senior Member

hi
I have noticed a big increase in these " shivers " aswell . They seem to be happening alot , very strong when I am meditating. I really enjoy them . It is the same feeling I get when an energy block is being cleared using EFT . So for me it feels like electrical garbage being cleared out or a re boot of some kind.

silverfish
silverfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:56 PM   #81
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxapower View Post
I've been waking up 5 am in the morning all week too!
hey, that's crazy. this has still been happening to me but not at 5 every morning and some mornings not at all. i think what it means is that we are being told to WAKE UP on a larger level.
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:17 PM   #82
lawlessline
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all not been around alot lately so haven't had the chance to reply.

The swaying thing, falling through walls that sort of thing. The glowing of certain parts of your bodies.

When dowsing with a pendulem, you feel the motion through your hand, then wrist and your arm. When dowsing through rods it is a pulseor current.

When dowsing with your body you feel the whole thing magnified.

There has been a marked increase in the earth current. This rise in vibrational currents, will give rise to feeling of your natural dowsing abilities through your entire body. Dowsing allows you to walk through walls, girate at the earths current and activate certain chakras at differing moment, which create a combine chord frequency that in turn will increase you sensitivity.

If it gets too strong close down certain chakras or reverse the flow of certain chakras. Everyone is slightly different, so each has its own chord structures. This is why you get on with some people and not others. We name the results, There too egoiste, or they are lost in space? But the prime reason is the music that you can play together, when our freqencuies compliment each others. The more people involved makes for a beautiful orchestre.

Get in touch with the thing your body is telling you. Each persons connection is different, with its own cause and effect. When you get in touch you know what you should be doing and where you should be going. On all levels.

Rarely here but love and light,

t
lawlessline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:09 PM   #83
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

If I did feel the quakes I did not corretly assign that feeling. Notice that I have to get sharper about assigning my thoughts and feelings -- not all are exactly my own.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote