Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 02-23-2010, 11:09 PM   #26
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What Is the Big Picture Concerning the NWO Agenda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Vaguely, but let me just tell you that I've had contact experiences a long time ago, and this is how I usually follow my intuition on the ET subject, so anytime I hear about Reptilians or very specific things on this subject I'm even more skeptical and questioning. I can't help but always think back to my encounters, which were very peaceful and positive by the way, so generally it's the 'negative' stuff I have a hard time believing.
I can see that if you've had personal experience, that this is a whole different ball of wax. I have never had any contact experience myself.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:11 PM   #27
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
I am gonna come back when this thread is 50 pages and see if you guys reach a consensus
Lazy!!

Quote:
:P
What does this mean?
Old 02-23-2010, 11:18 PM   #28
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

On one level is too cause or await a global event to gain full control of the literally NEW WORLD.

On another level is to supply hyperdimensional energy to the intergalacitc cabal through the electrical chemical magnetic sphere.

To stop a sentient time line from KNOWING its true power as creators of matter, time and space. More of us less of them type of thing.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:32 PM   #29
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Are you describing fractals?
(Also far too many other quotes to highlight)

I suspect is so much more than this but I don’t think we even have names for them! There are dimensions within dimensions and on top of that everything loops back onto itself in a spiral fashion – sorry if I’m not explaining myself well but I’m coming from a place of intuition and knowing and find it hard to articulate these dimensional concepts as our language and 3D is so limited.

I’ve been aware for a while now that they are trying to replace our internet with a cyber government internet called Internet2. In UK, they’re already trying to push this through using copyrights as an excuse. China already has something similar in place.

Many researchers have said that not all reptilians are negative. They do however concentrate their research on the ones hell bent on dominating our planet and our souls. From what I’ve gathered, our ‘universe’ is teaming with benevolent beings – it’s just this part of the universe seems to be the hunting ground for the negative beings and our souls are the prize. There is far too much evidence of the existence of reptilians throughout our history and from many different cultures to not consider that they most probably exist.

I concur with tone3jaguar as the lower astral planes have their own hierarchies which include negative energies and demons. The negative reptilians are from what I understand from the lower 4D and their handlers are from lower 5D’s and probably higher. All their energies are different due to them residing on different planes.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:41 PM   #30
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Lazy!!

What does this mean?
It's a lazy man's !! hehe

Instead of waiting til 50 pages I will lurk in this thread and see what you guys say. I don't have much to add myself, I'm really on the fence because most of this information has only been brought to my attention in the past two years and I'm still trying to integrate/evaluate what I can.

In slowly creating my own world view, I want to avoid abstractions and maybes so that I can work with what I know and can evaluate. I don't want to get my head too far up in the clouds cause god knows I could use a little more grounding. When it gets into all of the metaphysical I have the tendency to crash back down into my simple Zen. I still need to move up from where I am, and then who knows I may actually first hand experience some of the cooler stuff people talk about on Avalon

But you guys definitely hash it out. I will learn what I can from the discussion.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:11 AM   #31
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's a lazy man's !! hehe

Instead of waiting til 50 pages I will lurk in this thread and see what you guys say. I don't have much to add myself, I'm really on the fence because most of this information has only been brought to my attention in the past two years and I'm still trying to integrate/evaluate what I can.

In slowly creating my own world view, I want to avoid abstractions and maybes so that I can work with what I know and can evaluate. I don't want to get my head too far up in the clouds cause god knows I could use a little more grounding. When it gets into all of the metaphysical I have the tendency to crash back down into my simple Zen. I still need to move up from where I am, and then who knows I may actually first hand experience some of the cooler stuff people talk about on Avalon

But you guys definitely hash it out. I will learn what I can from the discussion.
Thanks for the feedback!

What does your ":P" mean? I don't "get it"!
Old 02-24-2010, 01:08 AM   #32
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What does your ":P" mean? I don't "get it"!
:P is code for

(tongue sticking out)

The code didn't work for him cause he used the P as a capital letter, if you type a small p, with the vertical dots behind it, it will work.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:19 AM   #33
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
:P is code for

(tongue sticking out)

The code didn't work for him cause he used the P as a capital letter, if you type a small p, with the vertical dots behind it, it will work.
Oh!!!

(For God's sake!!)

How do you know this???
Old 02-25-2010, 08:51 AM   #34
gita
Avalon Senior Member

THE HISTORY OF THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD-World Rulers

http://theuniversalseduction.com/fro...d-world-rulers
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:52 AM   #35
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post

THE HISTORY OF THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD-World Rulers

http://theuniversalseduction.com/fro...d-world-rulers
Yes, this information sounds familiar to me. The Rothschilds are really descendants of the Khazars, who converted to Judaism - I believe it was for the purpose of not having to answer to the Roman Catholic Church.

This article also mentions the Book of Revelation. Stewart Swerdlow has said that it is the Illuminati's blueprint for the takeover of the world.

Tags
nwo agenda originator(s)