Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 03-25-2010, 11:25 PM   #1
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default What do I want...

There have been many backs and fronts of the same thing lately, I have been both. I have been for and against, and conveniently neutral. I have made choices to choose and choices not to choose. I have been blissful and enraged.

What is it then that i want. I have been handed down, as we all have, a set of 'wants' which was exhaustive. I have a personal ethos for wanting not to want, which is in itself a want. It is well honed, i want practically nothing now, however I am not wanting for anything essential, so i guess its easier being who I am than it is being any half of the earth you might choose. I am not rich but I am not wanting.

I have the same problem with peace, if everything was peaceful nothing would ever happen, nothing would ever change, everything would be accepted, and thats not good in a world of a huge amount of unacceptable things. Big bad intolerences of things AND tolerence of things that are unacceptable.

when we have reached a place of less and less, ego, contrarity, difference-a peaceful place where nothing matters, what then....?

To quote the thread discription 'what does that mean?' and what will happen then?
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 11:47 PM   #2
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: What do I want...

I hear you,

I think its hard to fully understand what peace, fulfillment and blissful 'in the now' really feels like....

We have moments, glimpse's of this but they can be fleeting and hard to maintain and then we can be distracted by all sorts of variables again.

We are human, we have the compacity to experience all emotions, thought forms and physical manifestations, while we experience this 'life' here and now on this earth we have not yet had the chance to fully 'know' what peace really feels like. I have a suspicion it is a feeling beyond our general comprehension, of the best kind.

peace.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:08 AM   #3
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Ross, it does seem a little unfair that we have words for things that we just might not be able to experience here at the moment. Or maybe its that the words are the trap.

I dont know if you know of the famous Bernard Pivot interview script, the same questions he asked everyone he ever interviewed, but one of those questions is 'If there is a heaven, when you get there what do you think God will say to you at the pearly gates' and I always shout at the television saying if there is a heaven and there are words there I am going to be seriously pis;ed off. If there is a even a slight chance of a misunderstanding between me and god, with the words I choose or hear, I want out ! hehehehe....
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:50 AM   #4
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Harper, check out PA2. You might like it there.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:21 PM   #5
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

A brilliant thread and question. its funny that we all have an ideal picture in our heads of how our lives could be but then what? Neverending bliss? If I am to ask myself what I want then I can find nothing or at least very little that I would want all the time. I like relaxing days with nothing to do, but not everyday. Without goals what are we? Just human beings....being, is that the ultimate target? I hate wanting anything only because I hate not getting it. From spiritual circles we are told that we have everything we could ever want inside of us, if that is the case then why incarnate as a human being at all? Its a stupid paradox really.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:51 PM   #6
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
If there is a heaven, when you get there what do you think God will say to you at the pearly gates' and I always shout at the television saying if there is a heaven and there are words there I am going to be seriously pis;ed off. If there is a even a slight chance of a misunderstanding between me and god, with the words I choose or hear, I want out ! hehehehe....
Oooh I want out with you Harper without any hesitation LOL

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote