Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 10:33 PM   #1801
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 303
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

AstralWalker,

I'm still digesting all those slides.... what a great presentation!!!
Excellent work!

Best

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:05 PM   #1802
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Dear friend, are these slides taken from a video? If not, you should consider the idea of making this avaliable as a video presentation also...very educative, very interresting, right to the point...thank you...

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 03:52 AM   #1803
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 548
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Wishing all a Great Week!!

CREATE a Great One!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4zWBHFCmXM

Abraham Hicks : Empowering!!!


************************************************** *
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:54 AM   #1804
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member
 
Truthseeker360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In the hearts of those who love me
Posts: 331
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Blessings Lightbeing,

Lokks positive and interesting,im definately up for discussion on the day.


See you soon

Love light & Oneness
Truthseeker360

QUOTE=lightbeing;134386]Namaste friends,

For those who will attend the Nexus meditation 9 may at Avebury, i have a suggestion i would like you to ponder.

Besides the one hour meditation it would be great to also do a "little" experiment where all who attend can join in: to experience the Golden Mean Spiral. I personally have experienced this and it is wonderful.

For an extensive explanation regarding the sacred geometry i refer to the following link: http://www.floweroflife.org/spiral01.htm

here is an excerpt: ......
Simply put, the Golden Mean Spiral is a doorway that weaves the ethereal and material dimensions together. In another context i would say that God left us one door of eternal mustery and exploration 3/4 the Golden Mean Spiral or the door of love. In this article we will explore how, in fact, the Golden Mean Spiral is an expression of the basic energy of creation that we call love.


The goal is the same as with the meditation enhancing the energies of the ley lines, but with a difference. For all who attend can participate in creating the Golden Mean Spiral and experience it as a profound feeling of love. It has a profound effect upon the heart that can bring tears of joy and love.

Here is the link to the actual experiment: page 11 and 12
http://www.floweroflife.org/spiral11.htm

I would love to hear your thoughts.

Many blessings in Love and Light
lightbeing

I would like to add that the mentioning of "God" in the excerpt in no way refers to a religious belief. In my understanding of the FOL workshop the mentioning of god refers to the One Infinite Creator, Oneness, the All, the Source.....[/QUOTE]
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:22 AM   #1805
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbeing View Post
Namaste friends,

For those who will attend the Nexus meditation 9 may at Avebury, i have a suggestion i would like you to ponder.

Besides the one hour meditation it would be great to also do a "little" experiment where all who attend can join in: to experience the Golden Mean Spiral. I personally have experienced this and it is wonderful.

For an extensive explanation regarding the sacred geometry i refer to the following link: http://www.floweroflife.org/spiral01.htm

here is an excerpt: ......
Simply put, the Golden Mean Spiral is a doorway that weaves the ethereal and material dimensions together. In another context i would say that God left us one door of eternal mustery and exploration 3/4 the Golden Mean Spiral or the door of love. In this article we will explore how, in fact, the Golden Mean Spiral is an expression of the basic energy of creation that we call love.

The goal is the same as with the meditation enhancing the energies of the ley lines, but with a difference. For all who attend can participate in creating the Golden Mean Spiral and experience it as a profound feeling of love. It has a profound effect upon the heart that can bring tears of joy and love.

Here is the link to the actual experiment: page 11 and 12
http://www.floweroflife.org/spiral11.htm

I would love to hear your thoughts.

Many blessings in Love and Light
lightbeing

I would like to add that the mentioning of "God" in the excerpt in no way refers to a religious belief. In my understanding of the FOL workshop the mentioning of god refers to the One Infinite Creator, Oneness, the All, the Source.....
Lightbeing,

Those materials related to the heart and it's relation to the golden mean are appealing to me.
I think it 's a good idea to seize the opportunity that we
are gathering as a group to give them a try prior or after our meditation.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:41 AM   #1806
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Astralwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 484
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
gratitude for the presentation Pane! synchronicity at it's finest.
You are most welcome my friend.

Very best,
Pane
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:41 AM   #1807
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Dear friend, are these slides taken from a video? If not, you should consider the idea of making this avaliable as a video presentation also...very educative, very interresting, right to the point...thank you...

with
malletzky
Malletzky,

Here the video of George Smoot : the design of the universe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c64Aia4XE1Y

and here the materials pertaining pertaining to Aliens :
Jaime Maussen : UFO conference 2005 ( part 1 of 10 parts)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7KeipF-WJU

Enjoy

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:41 AM   #1808
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Astralwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 484
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemeos View Post
AstralWalker,

I'm still digesting all those slides.... what a great presentation!!!
Excellent work!

Best

Gemeos
Thanks Gemeos. I really appreciate it.

Respect to you,
Pane
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:43 AM   #1809
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Astralwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 484
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Dear friend, are these slides taken from a video? If not, you should consider the idea of making this avaliable as a video presentation also...very educative, very interresting, right to the point...thank you...

with
malletzky
No thank you my friend. For all your understanding and support. I really appreciate mate.

This is all that I have to offer for now.

The presentation is far from complete but some major points are assambled.

Respect to you,
Pane
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:53 AM   #1810
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Astralwalker,

Thank you for the great slide show !
I agree Consciousness is what is setting the universe in motion .
The smallest particle and the biggest are manifestations of life.
All is ONE.
ONE is Heart
Heart is LOVE
LOVE is our foundation..

Let us be many to gather through our heart and create a unified field.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:00 PM   #1811
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Astralwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 484
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Lightbeing, Mudra, Samarkis, Truthseeker360, everyone...hope things are progressing about the May 9th event.

If someone is not in position to travel to some sacred place its perfectly ok to join the planetary meditative radiation from home or nearest park where is nature.





We in Melbourne will be also on a sacred site.



I want to thank you all for the effort and energy put into this dirrection.

Have some minor things to complete first and then we are on to preparing the crop circle files.

Than the things will become more interesting.



Very best to all,

Pane
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:18 PM   #1812
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Astralwalker,

Thanks to Truthseeker who organized it so well we will be quite a few to meet in Avebury for
the 5/9/9 event.
We are all looking forward to meet one another and join in the nexus meditation.
Our hearts will be with all the other friends meditating for nexus on sacred sites or anywhere on earth
at the same time as us that day.

Wish you all well .

The Art of Peace does not rely on weapons or brute force to succeed; instead we put ourselves in tune with the universe, maintain peace in our own realms, nurture life, and prevent death and destruction. The true meaning of the term samurai is one who serves and adheres to the power of love.

"The Art of Peace" a collection of quotes by Morihei Ueshiba


Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 05-04-2009 at 12:22 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:24 PM   #1813
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Astralwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 484
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Astralwalker,

Thank you for the great slide show !
I agree Consciousness is what is setting the universe in motion .
The smallest particle and the biggest are manifestations of life.
All is ONE.
ONE is Heart
Heart is LOVE
LOVE is our foundation..

Let us be many to gather through our heart and create a unified field.

Kindness
mudra
You are most welcome Mudra.

The slide show is a product of team work.

My deepest gratitude to Robski (Robert Petrovski), AusseG (Gary Glancy) and Sparklyponcho (Constance Neil) for all their understanding and support.

The more we learn that we are ONE and that this is team work...the faster we will manifest the change.

So no one of us is special...we are all special and we are all doing our part.

Thank You Mudra for all your energy and effort put into this.

We all appreciate it.

Let there be Light Everywhere and for Everyone!



Namaste,
Pane
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:25 PM   #1814
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Astralwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 484
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Astralwalker out.
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:30 PM   #1815
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!



Friends I posted this on the feed back thread but I find it's well worth posting it here as well,

This week I felt the group is starting to have coherence
and I could feel we are getting stabilized .
I usually meditate 2 hours starting one hour prior the
set time.
This is the second saturday I notice a difference between the
first hour and the second one.. The field is stronger during
the second hour and unified .I could really sense this ..

Let's all keep the good work

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:57 PM   #1816
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Thanks for the run through Astralwalker, excellant pics really spelt eveything out nicely to me.
I would like to add i will be with everyone although sadly not in Avebury on the day.
Wishing everyone, peace and harmony and love.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:33 PM   #1817
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Smile Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Thanks for the brilliant presentation Astralwalker.. your time and effort is appreciated.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 03:35 PM   #1818
viking
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,709
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Super presentation....

As usual.... superb and easy read format.....

Thanks Pane for your amazing input yet again.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:08 PM   #1819
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 303
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Malletzky,

Here the video of George Smoot : the design of the universe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c64Aia4XE1Y

and here the materials pertaining pertaining to Aliens :
Jaime Maussen : UFO conference 2005 ( part 1 of 10 parts)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7KeipF-WJU

Enjoy

Kindness
mudra
Thank You Mudra for sharing these links. Fantastic!

With Love and Respect

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:42 PM   #1820
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Respect to you Astralwalker.
Your dedication is well appreciated.
May there always be Light on your path.

Protectors of the world
And guardians of the Ways
Of gods and buddhas,
The techniques of Peace
Enable us to meet every challenge.

Excerpted by William McLuskie from "The Art of Peace" a collection of quotes by Morihei Ueshiba


Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:51 PM   #1821
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Gaia
Posts: 893
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Dearest friends, beautiful souls,

I will not be physically with you at the sacred sites for 5/9/9, but there is no way something to separate me from you during the meditation. With all of you in my heart, with Gaia in my soul, I shall go into nature to find The Sacred Tree to support my back during my meditation. I already love this Tree and I know how it looks in my vision: roots deeply into Gaia, trunk warm as a hug, treetop high into the sky and the leaves singing a springtime symphony for mankind.

I would like to thank you all for this beautiful warm place and loving energy that you bring into my life. You fill my heart with real hope; my love is evolving seeing how beautiful souls, the Rainbow Warriors, make their "war" with beauty and love. I believe in you from the core of my being.

Do your meditating poetry at 5/9/9, play your divine melody, feel the pure Love, touch the stars and bring Light to the Earth.

I love you all, really.

…And Pane, keep shining!

One Love, One Heart! - KRUVEL

Last edited by Oliver; 05-04-2009 at 08:58 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:01 AM   #1822
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 548
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Dear Friends...

I would like to thank each of you for the intentions and the love!!

Pane,Mudra,Alchemikey,Phiedpiper,Perseides,Truthse eker 360,Lightbeing,
Michael Sharp,David Wilcock,William Cooper,Phil Schneider,Bill & Kerry,Gregg Braden,David Icke,And so MANY special Souls that have Lit the path to Truth,Enlightenment & Love of Humanity!!! So many kind & Brilliant Souls
that have tought so much in the Dream of Humanity's Higher Purpose!!

Bless You All and may the Light grow ever brighter for those that still
have time to Awaken!! Humanity is so sacred!! The Human Spirit is so
Beautiful in its' Potential!!

I would like to share a poem I wrote a few weeks ago...a simple poem,
from my heart and I read it as an intention:

May Peace Be!

May Peace rain down upon Humanity,
Let division & greed disappear along with vanity...

May Peace be as the morning misty dew,
Enveloping all with cheery Hopes to Renew...

May Peace be a healing Salve,
So that Strength to Act flows thru open valve...

May Peace be the Joyful Portal,
Where Love & Serenity Springs forth Eternal!!!






Also!! Pls take pictures of the sacred sites and we'll find out what is best in order to view all....

Namaste All!!!
In Much Love & Light!!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:09 AM   #1823
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: wherever consciousness is
Posts: 357
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

the elephants are ready to party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN49MaDw4SM


peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:57 AM   #1824
Robski
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 71
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Astralwalker - I must thank you for entering in our lives equally as much as we have welcomed you into ours. Your knowledge and purpose of the global healing meditation has come at a time that is ready for the truth to flourish. WE ONLY NEED TO PLAY IT OUT NOW.

Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:12 PM   #1825
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Astralwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 484
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Thanks for the run through Astralwalker, excellant pics really spelt eveything out nicely to me.
I would like to add i will be with everyone although sadly not in Avebury on the day.
Wishing everyone, peace and harmony and love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Thanks for the brilliant presentation Astralwalker.. your time and effort is appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Super presentation....

As usual.... superb and easy read format.....



Thanks Pane for your amazing input yet again.

viking
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Respect to you Astralwalker.
Your dedication is well appreciated.
May there always be Light on your path.




Protectors of the world
And guardians of the Ways
Of gods and buddhas,
The techniques of Peace
Enable us to meet every challenge.

Excerpted by William McLuskie from "The Art of Peace" a collection of quotes by Morihei Ueshiba


Kindness
mudra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Dearest friends, beautiful souls,

I will not be physically with you at the sacred sites for 5/9/9, but there is no way something to separate me from you during the meditation. With all of you in my heart, with Gaia in my soul, I shall go into nature to find The Sacred Tree to support my back during my meditation. I already love this Tree and I know how it looks in my vision: roots deeply into Gaia, trunk warm as a hug, treetop high into the sky and the leaves singing a springtime symphony for mankind.

I would like to thank you all for this beautiful warm place and loving energy that you bring into my life. You fill my heart with real hope; my love is evolving seeing how beautiful souls, the Rainbow Warriors, make their "war" with beauty and love. I believe in you from the core of my being.



Do your meditating poetry at 5/9/9, play your divine melody, feel the pure Love, touch the stars and bring Light to the Earth.

I love you all, really.

…And Pane, keep shining!

One Love, One Heart! - KRUVEL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
Dear Friends...

I would like to thank each of you for the intentions and the love!!

Pane,Mudra,Alchemikey,Phiedpiper,Perseides,Truthse eker 360,Lightbeing,
Michael Sharp,David Wilcock,William Cooper,Phil Schneider,Bill & Kerry,Gregg Braden,David Icke,And so MANY special Souls that have Lit the path to Truth,Enlightenment & Love of Humanity!!! So many kind & Brilliant Souls
that have tought so much in the Dream of Humanity's Higher Purpose!!

Bless You All and may the Light grow ever brighter for those that still
have time to Awaken!! Humanity is so sacred!! The Human Spirit is so
Beautiful in its' Potential!!

I would like to share a poem I wrote a few weeks ago...a simple poem,
from my heart and I read it as an intention:

May Peace Be!

May Peace rain down upon Humanity,
Let division & greed disappear along with vanity...

May Peace be as the morning misty dew,
Enveloping all with cheery Hopes to Renew...

May Peace be a healing Salve,
So that Strength to Act flows thru open valve...

May Peace be the Joyful Portal,
Where Love & Serenity Springs forth Eternal!!!
Also!! Pls take pictures of the sacred sites and we'll find out what is best in order to view all....

Namaste All!!!
In Much Love & Light!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
the elephants are ready to party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN49MaDw4SM


peace,
mikey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski View Post
Astralwalker - I must thank you for entering in our lives equally as much as we have welcomed you into ours. Your knowledge and purpose of the global healing meditation has come at a time that is ready for the truth to flourish. WE ONLY NEED TO PLAY IT OUT NOW.

Gratitude and respect to you all dear friends.











Very best,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon