Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 12:35 AM   #26
Derek
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ogden, utah
Posts: 84
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

You attempt to debunk his entire article based on your opinion of anomalies in two pictures.

I doubt your a meteorologist either.

Are you sure thats a chemtrail? Why is it only in one corner of the picture? If it was a chemtrail the bottom would have disappeared first and the rest would disappear later. Thats obviously not the case.

Why did the western media use the last picture and not the first one?

Did you read the rest of his article? He goes into alot more detail as to why it CANT be a missile.

Last edited by Derek; 01-08-2010 at 12:45 AM.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:47 AM   #27
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
If I remember well, at Hoagland's www.enterprisemission.com in part 2 about the Norwegian story, it is made clear that at the time the alleged 'pyramid video(s)' were said to be shot, it had snowed in Moscow. In both video's there's not a trace of snow to be seen. Ergo: the video's have not been shot at that day.

Also in Part 2, Hoagland comes, after a lot of research, with a surprising conclusion on 'the Spiral'.

Puts things in quite a perspective.

Tran I read that...I highly recommend it

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Norway-Message.htm
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:50 AM   #28
Derek
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ogden, utah
Posts: 84
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post
I have a problem with your disqualification of his findings on the basis that he doesn't possess a little slip of paper in a specific course of study...

there are a lot of people who have a whole lot more research and life experience in other areas than what their "job title" says they can do

... so much for allowing for outside-the-box thinking and putting the puzzle pieces together
I totally agree with this too.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:52 AM   #29
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member
 
TraineeHuman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 174
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

Bashi, your deduction that the tetrahedral object was a spaceship is quite ingenious, as is your argument regarding the extremely good news it implies.

Kind of reminds me of the intuitive brilliance of a fellow named Wilcock. I’m no expert on atmospheric physics. But wouldn’t it be well within the capacity of HAARP to create a holographic simulation of a missile fired from the location of EISCAT? David seems to offer enough evidence for this being so, despite his lack of technical expertise. For instance, doesn’t David apparently prove by simple trigonometry that the origin of the spiral was precisely at EISCAT? Surely three-dimensional dynamics and simple trigonometry is all that's needed to fix the location of the origin?
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:28 AM   #30
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

I just don't believe for a minute this spiral incident (whatever it was) has anything to do with some planned disclosure.

Yes, the enterprisemission part 2 article concluded it were a russian missile.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:01 PM   #31
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I just don't believe for a minute this spiral incident (whatever it was) has anything to do with some planned disclosure.

Yes, the enterprisemission part 2 article concluded it were a russian missile.
Actually...they concluded there was a launch that they SUSPECT was not involved in the creation of the spiral

From Enterprise Mission:

Case closed, right?
Of course not.
While we at Enterprise have independently proven to our satisfication that the Russians did, indeed, launch a missile from the White Sea that Wednesday morning ... and, that the tell-tale signs of that event were unquestionable captured on both Norwegian images and videos of the Spiral and its aftermath--
What we have not established by this analysis is any physical evidence that the Bulava was, in fact, directly involved in the generation of the Spiral.
The only case that we ... that anyone ... is capable of making at this point -- based only on analysis of the trajectory of the Bulava -- is completely--
Circumstantial.
While the Russians, stubbornly -- despite all their [inevitable] test telemetry -- for some reason ... continue to refuse to officially link the failed Bulava with the appearance of the Spiral ....
Could they know something we should know ...?
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:22 PM   #32
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Light
Posts: 239
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

Hoagland and David Wilcock work together often. I can't wait to see what will be the response of DW for all this new information that tends to lean the evidence towards this being a missile.

Honestly I thought about the fact that once out of the atmosphere a missile could in theory whistle about loads of gas at very high speeds due to the lack of air to resist it , which would also explain the perfect concentric circles as there would be a lack of air to dissapate it... I am not however sure that the Bulava missiles fly outside of the atmosphere.
The visibility would not be possible from many angles because to them it would only look like a curved contrail .. while only at a specific angle (this case norway) it would look like a spiral.

The problem however.. and it is a very big problem is that this kind of spiral has never ever before seen created by a missile, not even close. Another huge problem is that the mathematical probability of a missile failing with a perfect spiral for the first time ever EXACTLY over a HAARP facility which is able to produce such phenomena in the sky .. is almost zero.

I have to conclude that there are higher forces in play .. there is just too much coincidence for my liking.. After taking into account both this post and Hoaglands evidence I still lean over the electromagnetics explanation.

But very often .. both explanations may be valid. What if there was a missile launch targeted at the electromagnetic spiral?
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:52 PM   #33
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 410
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

moscow pyramid ufo...hoax, according to saucertube, check his vid out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR-q2jsW7rI

very clever letter, a good read, needs saying lest davids brain expands to earth size proportion on account of getting hooked on massive quantities of ratfish oil. thats juss my opinion loik.

thanks again for the good read. raising the platform.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:58 PM   #34
micjer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ont. CANADA
Posts: 1,043
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
moscow pyramid ufo...hoax, according to saucertube, check his vid out.



very clever letter, a good read, needs saying lest davids brain expands to earth size proportion on account of getting hooked on massive quantities of ratfish oil. thats juss my opinion loik.

thanks again for the good read. raising the platform.
Here is another pyramid shot in florida....Hoax..???

When this thing disappears it seems like it is maybe a hoax.

At the beginning of it though when things are coming out of it you can see a couple that pass over the front of it and it actually looks real.

I don't know what to think.








Last edited by micjer; 01-08-2010 at 03:08 PM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:43 PM   #35
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 653
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

I support the conclusions of the initial post, and have made similar comments, though much more briefly and not as clearly explained, in other threads. The Bulava ICBM has a range of over 8,000km and carries 6 independently targetable re-entry vehicles (nuclear bombs). For those of you unclear on the concept, an ICBM does indeed leave the earth's atmosphere, and this happens relatively early in the flight. The warheads are called "re-entry vehicles" because they re-enter the earth's atmosphere near the end of the flight. A spiral flight pattern can occur in a missile if the guidance system fails, or any component used in steering the missile fails, and the rocket nozzle tilts to one side and stays there. The Bulava missile has failed in more launches than it has succeded (7/13 failures, including the December launch).

The arguments against this being a failed missile are for the most part weak. "I don't understand how it can be a rocket, so it must be something else" is not sound reasoning. It just means you don't understand rockets. "It must be HAARP" is also for the most part not sound because nobody really knows what HAARP can or cannot do. People ascribe to it all sorts of magical capabilities with no evidence. Arguments about probabilities are also unsound - nobody has any basis for determining such probabilities. It sounds like creationists arguing against evolution. After you get done being mad at me, take a hard look at the assumptions you are using.

Here's a point to consider: just because the spiral pattern was created by rocket exhaust does not mean it was not a message.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:07 PM   #36
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

Now, we've had this discussion about this probable missile (or not) causing that wonderful and really perfect spirall on some other thread here. All of us have had, more or less and in tune with their skills in physics and/or maths, done some research...including DW as well.

His "conclusion" may or may not be correct...but the fact is, he presented a lot of unknown stats and other material and tried to back his conclusion that this couldn't be a missile at all. We will eventually never know exactly...as it is obvious from the discussion here, that we're all speculating right now.

Now, I will allow myself to speculate too...and my speculation is backed by some good background in physics and also some good background in missiles...as during my military time some 20 years ago, I had to deal with some (short distant and half-long distant) missile systems...and these were russian

So my speculation is...this is not a missile...as for a failed missile, to project such perfect and for a long time visible spirall...it would simply need to violate many, if not all to us known laws of physics. I've seen many failed missiles with my own eyes...and never, really never ever I've seen such a perfect spirall like this. It would need soooo much more to do this kind of thing...and there comes that "bit of something extra" in this case...and this is something that we're all speculating at the moment.

Now, does my reasoning makes me better then DW...or would you also tell me that I'm just not well informed and my background is poor?

Just my opinion here...please don't feel offended...I really don't mean to offend anyone here...

with respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:24 PM   #37
oxiigen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 40
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

I doubt in the rocket theory, but I like Bashi's post anyway!
oxiigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:30 PM   #38
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Now, we've had this discussion about this probable missile (or not) causing that wonderful and really perfect spirall on some other thread here. All of us have had, more or less and in tune with their skills in physics and/or maths, done some research...including DW as well.

His "conclusion" may or may not be correct...but the fact is, he presented a lot of unknown stats and other material and tried to back his conclusion that this couldn't be a missile at all. We will eventually never know exactly...as it is obvious from the discussion here, that we're all speculating right now.

Now, I will allow myself to speculate too...and my speculation is backed by some good background in physics and also some good background in missiles...as during my military time some 20 years ago, I had to deal with some (short distant and half-long distant) missile systems...and these were russian

So my speculation is...this is not a missile...as for a failed missile, to project such perfect and for a long time visible spirall...it would simply need to violate many, if not all to us known laws of physics. I've seen many failed missiles with my own eyes...and never, really never ever I've seen such a perfect spirall like this. It would need soooo much more to do this kind of thing...and there comes that "bit of something extra" in this case...and this is something that we're all speculating at the moment.

Now, does my reasoning makes me better then DW...or would you also tell me that I'm just not well informed and my background is poor?

Just my opinion here...please don't feel offended...I really don't mean to offend anyone here...

with respect
malletzky
I'm with you Mall and I am no means an expert...

My "gut" is saying that it's not a missile though there was one in the area.

Yet another...Someone will tell me for sure AFTER I"M DEAD!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:00 PM   #39
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 161
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

There is nothing about all this that allows me to believe it was a missile. If the missile was what the media is reporting.. People should be much more concerned.

That said I still appreciate the OP here, it asks some good questions. There are aspects I would word differently but thats just me, and to each their own .

With many friends in the military and several who test these type of weapons for a living, ALSO not "buying" the missile story.. Something inside me (my "gut", as it's said) will not allow me to accept the simple missile explanation. I still do "feel" it was man made.. I am prepared to be incorrect.

It is nice to see this discussed and I do hope that David responds in some way, be it directly or not.

Even if he is way off (which i don't feel he is) I have lost zero respect for the body we call David. He will always have my support, and he is free to make mistakes IMO. Comes with the territory.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:05 PM   #40
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Light
Posts: 239
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

Someone contact mythbusters from the discovery channel.. we need this missile theory tested stat lol

I have a feeling though within a month or two we will have the answer due to further forthcoming evidence..
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:17 PM   #41
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 70
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

You forgot the most important: It's a wonderful and very nice thing, whatever it was.
saxapower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:53 PM   #42
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxapower View Post
You forgot the most important: It's a wonderful and very nice thing, whatever it was.
I'm going with WONDERFUL if not made by man...Scary if it was
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:11 PM   #43
onawah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

I don't find that the photo of the chemtrail from the rocket proves anything except that the rocket blew up and left a trail.

The assertion that such an occurence could have created that very complex, symmetrical and long lasting phenomena in the sky seems just as ridiculous to me now as it did when the report about the misfired rocket first came out.

Those photos of the graphs could easily have been manipulated to show whatever anyone wanted them to show if they had the proper software to do it.

The missing snow in the photos of the pyramid definitely is a factor that needs more investigation.

I posted the link to Bashi's letter on David's Divine Cosmos site. He has not yet published the conclusion to his Disclosure Endgame ebook. It will be interesting to see what he has to say when it comes out.

As for bashing David, I think anyone who has the courage to publicly stand up to the powers that be and take part in the Disclosure movement, and is honestly doing their best to bring more Light to the subject deserves kudos. I think David probably really is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce (who contributed a great deal in his lifetime), and David still has a lot of years ahead of him to contribute more. He's just getting started and so far I think his track record is pretty impressive for such a young man. Apparently the people in the field who are giving him their time and attention such as Kerry and Bill, Hoagland, O' Leary and Dean, etc. think so too or they wouldn't be wasting their time with him.

He's a gentle soul who seeks to stay positive and that is very constructive in a field that can be so dark and scary. I am very thankful for his contributions.

Last edited by onawah; 01-10-2010 at 11:08 PM.
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:07 PM   #44
onawah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

Perhaps the Russians just wanted to have an explanation for the spiral that would divert the public's attention away from EISCAT, which they participate in. Particularly since, if the spiral did cause a huge pressure system over Greenland (which is a very unusual development) that is currently causing very cold weather and hardships in many locations, they wouldn't want the public to know they had done that, particularly if the weather was caused intentionally. Whether it was part of a false flag operation or a message to Obama from some faction of the Illuminati, none of the powers that be are likely to want the public to be focusing on EISCAT and what it can do.

Last edited by onawah; 01-10-2010 at 11:43 PM.
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:21 PM   #45
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

So, lets say there was a missile launched - could it have been launched AT the UFO that was creating the spiral ?

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:53 PM   #46
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 161
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
So, lets say there was a missile launched - could it have been launched AT the UFO that was creating the spiral ?

A..

I think something like this may have been the case myself. Perhaps we'll find out for sure eventually.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:38 PM   #47
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

Starfire Tor claims it was a combo of the missile and EISCAT.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:05 AM   #48
haibane
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Prague
Posts: 75
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

So, just for a bit of rationality sake:
We've got 2 knowns, backed by photographic evidence - the spiral itself, and a rocket's contrail. We know there is HAARP or HAARP-like facility in the area, but we have little info about what it REALLY is capable of (i.e. the specs sheet isn't available). All the other elements are speculation - a UFO being shot at, a worm hole/gate/portal ...

The conclusion I am willing to jump at based on the knowns:
Couldn't it have been a missile that carried a device which created the spiral?
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:10 AM   #49
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Talking Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

Has anyone explained the black hole that opened up. I think it was caused by

the missile hitting the ufo that caused a surge of electro magnetic energy, which

caused a reaction, ripping a hole in space time. Haha .
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:33 AM   #50
haibane
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Prague
Posts: 75
Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
So, lets say there was a missile launched - could it have been launched AT the UFO that was creating the spiral ?

A..
THE UFO? I may have missed something, but if there is a photographic evidence of one, could you provide a link?
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon