Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 07-31-2009, 05:56 PM   #1
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Preparing for civil unrest

Absolutely a "MUST READ" for all of us of the Ground Crew worldwide!

Prepare, prepare, prepare your mind!!!!

A featured article this month at "Backwoods Home Magazine"

"Preparing for civil unrest"

By Claire Wolfe

http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles2/wolfe118.html

Quote:
...Although few in power are talking about it, rumors abound that governments at many levels are planning for civil unrest. One rumor is about a document supposedly being circulated right now among top federal officials. It's called the "C&R Document"—with C&R standing for "conflict & revolution." The much-storied paper is said to be a plan for controlling the American people when we get out of hand. True? Who knows. But the very rumor tells us a lot about these times...

...what of the dozens and dozens of federal agencies that now have SWAT teams? Seriously, what justifies the Bureau of Land Management or the Department of Housing and Urban Development having paramilitary units?

In a way, this national silence on a matter so many people are afraid of is similar to the silence about general preparedness issues before 9-11 or Hurricane Katrina. Only Mormons and us wingnuts spoke of preparedness way back when. Since then, of course, advice on preparedness is mainstream and common.

In another sense, this silence is different. Because when unrest finally erupts, it's not going to be us merely taking care of ourselves. It's going to be "us against them." It might be workers against bosses. Or the poor against bankers. Or blacks against Hispanics. Or little folk against Big Men in public office. Or farmers against the USDA. Or xenophobes against xenophiles. But however it happens, the implications aren't as Boy-Scoutish as just taking care of ourselves in an emergency....
Do read this article...lots of info to digest.

Peacea and Good Will!
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:11 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Preparing for civil unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNaDeYo View Post
I like the banner of this website:

Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:12 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Brace yourself for the "fear mongering" charge.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:41 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's called the "C&R Document"—with C&R standing for "conflict & revolution." The much-storied paper is said to be a plan for controlling the American people when we get out of hand. True? Who knows. But the very rumor tells us a lot about these times...
Here is a quote from a Wayne Madsen article on OnlineJournal.com:

The document is being called the “C & R” document because it reportedly states that if the United States defaults on loans and debt underwriting from China, Japan, and Russia, all of which are propping up the United States government financially, and the United States unilaterally cancels the debts, America can expect a war that will have disastrous results for the United States and the world. “Conflict” is the “C word” in the document. The other scenario is that the federal government will be forced to drastically raise taxes in order to pay off debts to foreign countries to the point that the American people will react with a popular revolution against the government. “Revolution” is the document’s “R word.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:50 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for posting this. I made a copy of the list of things to do if you are confronted or arrested. Its super nice to know.

thank you thank you
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:24 PM   #6
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i live on the side of a windswept hill. a main thorofair passes the house but its on the top of the moors so its not too busy. during economic collapse it will be dead.. this is where i plan on staying. if TSHTF in a big way there is alocal wood nearby and many places to dig in.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:26 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

sounds like a plan Pineal Good luck to you and all
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:29 PM   #8
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
sounds like a plan Pineal Good luck to you and all
ty, i feel a continuing creep of the aganda as we move on from here. the swine flu being a main catalyst for the changes they wish to subject us to. north america may have a rougher time of it than europe as you are all armed.
we have had all our freedoms removed its jsut a case of saying
:no shot, no fly
:no shot ,no welfare
:no shot, no medical care ect.. i think thats how we are to be presented with the coming new world order
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:37 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Civil unrest is a bad idea...and should be avoided at almost all costs. What is civil about unrest? I may have my head buried in the sand...but I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing (being an internet wiseguy) until they come and take me away...or until a reptilian comes into my house and eats me.

Just a couple of unrelated questions...'if aliens come out of hiding...and openly rule the world...would they take over the entire planet...or would they all live on one continent? If it were just one...which continent would it be?' North America? Africa? One of these two would be my guess. I don't know why. Should humanity voluntarily provide aliens with a safe place to live on the surface of Earth? Where would this be? The least populated continent? A large sparsely populated island? Or would the aliens be satisfied to live underground and in the hollow Earth(if it exists)? Any aliens care to comment?

I'm just trying to remake myself into a Country Club Constitutionalist...or a United Nations Constitutionalist...with globalism based upon a United Nations based upon the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. I guess I'd like to see this be the one world government/religion...without the enslavement/extermination scenario. Wish me luck. Care to join me?

Sorry for the off topic tangent.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-31-2009 at 08:39 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:41 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
:no shot, no fly
:no shot ,no welfare
:no shot, no medical care ect.. i think thats how we are to be presented with the coming new world order
I hope we can collectively do something now to keep us from getting to that point. Somehow make the powers that be back off.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:22 AM   #11
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks WiNaDeYo,

The following from the article, is itself great advice.

I guess I've never had many lawyer cards (bless me ) and was wondering why on some of the checkpoint videos I've seen people always say "Am I free to go?" Now I understand.

From the back of some lawyers business cards:

Quote:
IF YOU ARE ARRESTED OR CONFRONTED BY THE POLICE:

1. FIRST, ask to call your lawyer.

2. Be courteous; do not resist.

3. Do not consent to search or entry.

4. Do not talk about anything; do not admit OR DENY anything.

5. Ask if you are free to go. If you are, GO.
I guess most of it is common sense, but then again many minds seem to be erased of it as of late.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:18 AM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I like this quote from the article:

"But in every case, preparedness, foreknowledge, and a cool head will come in handy."