Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 07-25-2009, 09:03 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Lets get mad!!!!

DONT TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!

GET MAD!!!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:10 PM   #2
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Lets get mad!!!!

Love to help you out there, but I've taken myself out of the reptilian food chain, so won't be trying to deliberately muster up anger.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Love to help you out there, but I've taken myself out of the reptilian food chain, so won't be trying to deliberately muster up anger.
Don't take it literally my friend...It's a question of standing your ground!

I am all for a peaceful Consciousness Revolution. A time for change.

viking
Old 07-25-2009, 02:23 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah I've heard that the Reptilians feed on our anger.

It's been a while since I've thought about this or read or heard anything about this.

Please refresh my memory.

What do the people who speak out about Reptilians feeding on human anger have to say about what we should do?

Not get angry?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:49 PM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to see what Ghandi did, passive resistance. We simply dig our heels in and refuse to co-operate with them. If enough people woke up and did this, then I believe TPTW would have a serious problem on their hands.

The more I think about this, the more I realise that all it takes is a few 100 in various cities and this alone would get the publics attention. More people would find the courage to join in. Perhaps its time for us to study exactly how Ghandi pulled it off.

I agree that an angry mob hitting the streets, is just what they are hoping for, so lets not play into their hands.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:02 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I agree that an angry mob hitting the streets, is just what they are hoping for, so lets not play into their hands.
Absolutely. Angry mob we do not need or want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I would like to see what Ghandi did, passive resistance. We simply dig our heels in and refuse to co-operate with them. If enough people woke up and did this, then I believe TPTW would have a serious problem on their hands.

The more I think about this, the more I realise that all it takes is a few 100 in various cities and this alone would get the publics attention. More people would find the courage to join in. Perhaps its time for us to study exactly how Ghandi pulled it off.
Me too!!

Isn't step one for more people to understand the lies?

And then step two is to refuse to cooperate with the actions that follow from the lies?
Old 07-25-2009, 03:16 PM   #7
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps some tips...

Stretch your imagination and Imagine a global peaceful revolution... the global protest includes a community self sufficiency movement with family food gardens and a resurgence of family farming, a global corporate boycott, military personnel return home to care for their families, and employees walk off the corporate job in every nation. Royal families, Governments and financial barons would take notice when all institutions have stopped functioning. Too few workers, no consumers, over-stocked warehouses, idle plants. This is an example of the great power the people have and without a call to violence. People are powerful and there is time to demand a change to the current global system.

The global dialog is dynamic, ongoing, and open.
Your voices will amplify the global call for change, peace and prosperity. Keep the global dialog open and keep hope, then share with everyone.
LOVE & Peace

viking

Last edited by viking; 07-25-2009 at 03:20 PM.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:26 PM   #8
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Start on Monday during the FEMA Exercise use non compliance as your method of protest

Last edited by Northern Boy; 07-25-2009 at 07:44 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #9
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The people of planet earth must find a way to transcend the evil horrible things done in the past! I'm not saying that it is or will be easy but some how we all need to learn to love again! We need to heal! To reunite with the divine spiritual side of life.

You cannot become more spiritual tomorrow because you are 100% spirit 100% of the time! All we can do is to use our free will to become more aware and in tune to the divine consciousness that is everything you sense with all 5, or 6, or ...? senses we have

Balance must be restored to the planet and her peoples!

What a mess! Good luck!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:32 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

What for?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:51 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
What for?
In my opinion, anger and fear are both healthy emotions designed by Mother Nature to motivate.

When repressed, both wreak havoc!!

Intelligent people understand how to feel emotion, process it, and take responsible action.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:57 PM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
In my opinion, anger and fear are both healthy emotions designed by Mother Nature to motivate.

When repressed, both wreak havoc!!

Intelligent people understand how to feel emotion, process it, and take responsible action.
Yes, if they are not preceded by the word "let's..."
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:15 PM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I take myself off the retilians food chain also

Love will get me though this................We can do it, we will win

VIKING...............thank you for Ghandi
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:35 PM   #14
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

I loved it Viking, made me laugh even though it was serious and topical, but I guess that better than a thousand words is one that brings peace.

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:05 AM   #15
soapcrates
Avalon Senior Member

Hummm! There are a number of issues here, all of which are relevant and all of which need addressing one at a time, for the sake of clarity.

Firstly, those darn newts [lizards / reptiles - i prefer to think of em as newts] These are not barbarians or savages - they have a highly sophisticated technology, considerably beyond our own. they can and do infiltrate every level of our society and have influence over most of it.

Sitting in the middle of the street and offering them flowers is not going to work. it didn't work in the sixties and resulted in a lot of people getting a good kicking and the sixties movement eventually diminished [ sadly] these guys are reptiles - part of their society has an immensely powerful claim on the real estate known as planet earth - namely that they evolved here way before we arrived. Admittedly, it is said that they also left before we arrived [don't let anyone kid you - we as a species [the small part of us remaining that was not genetically engineered or cross bread - i am to going into that history here because i would be writing for a week.] are not from around here - we were, by the way, at one stage modded up for one purpose which was to be a weapon and kick the newts out of this galaxy, which is why we worry a lot of our neighbors.

Anyway- the newts are highly technological and basically fourth dimension entities now, so before you can "escape them by love and the power of positive thinking, you will have to progress up the energy gradient to at least the fifth. Now you may be good or you may be better than good, but are you good enough to raise your frequency that far while going to work, feeding your families, paying your taxes, worrying about all the bills and the future etc. and coping with the life we are forced to lead in order to continue having a roof in today's society? let alone when they have you o a table, put their bibs on and are sitting there drooling? i doubt it.

The truth is, you don't have to. Even today, the percentage of the population that is even aware of this stuff is quite small - growing but small. The saying that people should not be afraid of their governments but governments should be afraid of their people is in essence still true - provided oyu approach it with a little common sense.

we do not and have not lived in a democracy for many ears, except in name - but the name defines the thing in the minds of the people and that can be enough given sufficient attention and sufficient belief, which is why the fda is doing its best to bring in irradiated foods and ban vitamins minerals and any supplement or alternative treatment that is genuinely good for you and they perpetuate the supply of foods from fields that have been so over farmed that they have no vitamins or mineral value left - these things pacify people - the make you susceptible and obedient - as do the ulf and other technologies being developed for crowd control.
what is needed is an active program of re education of those who do not yet know or believe what is happening and do still believe in the democratic process and its representatives.

|Use specific and accurate information - with as much proof as possible - it is out there. Spread the word far and wide - try using the socratic approach
... ask the questions people cant answer and lever them with some web sites and book references to answer the questions for themselves - ie the campaign for truth in medicine or the books of Philip Day, to start with then go on to the wider issues like newts when the are beginning to think for themselves. Education is the key to consciousness - critical mass of conscious intention is the key to change and the key to ringing in the outside help.

When the soldiers refuse to go to war, who will do it in their place? but before that happens people have to BELIEVE and they have to say no in enough numbers to make a difference.

the are trying nj
g to take down the net - that will be difficult so they are going to attempt to reduce anonymity - microsoft are helping with that. s it may well come to defending yourselves and others at some point but only defending - get angry by all means and direct it with wisdom.

Get others - as many as possible to understand and then to get angry and eventually to say NO! re impose democracy on what claims to be democratic, but understand that positive thinking, like the secret [that book left way too much out] ceases to be positive thinking and becomes delusion when you take it too far too fast.

raising the energy frequency through love and belief will eventually be the primary or even the only means of propulsion form third to fifth in one jump which is what is needed but first you need enough people [critical mass] and we have to not only hold it together but move it forward against all the odds to that point before you can make a difference.

Thought is energy and everyone thinks - belief is focussed energy. believing something does not exist or is silly etc. is still a belief. for your positive beliefs to outweigh the negative ones and then move the world forward to where it needs to be, you must first overcome the inertia of negative beliefs currently in the ether and then add sufficient weight to overcome the fear, doubt confusion and negative intentions for the remainder.

Logical, credible education based on provable fact is the essential ingredient. If you look around the net, the proof is there. you just need to use it and in the meantime prepare to be outside society ad to defend ourselves if need be. financially, as well as physically and energetically.

You might, for example, want t build a Farady cage into the structure of your home; you might want o avoid watching tv or the computer when there are bright flashes you cant quite see in the programs - you might want to look into that gadget the made for cars that cancels88_project@spamavert.com out all the road noise by recording it and playing it back in such a was that the waveform of the original noise is flattened and thereby canceled out by playing the recording back slightly out of synch - wonder what would happen if you did that wit ULF tech or with an earthquake generator [one of the functions of HAARP]

You were born with brains - they are your greatest weapon! Getting angry is a great way of focusing mental energy and intention - it doesn't have to benegative , thats a matter of self discipline. Make it positively empowering.
soapcrates is offline   Reply With Quote