Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 07:07 PM   #1
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default On a Lighter note...How to survive the Apocalypse!!!!

With all the doom and gloom in the forcast news on the forum.... which I do take seriously...I thought that as we feed negitive enrgy to negitive outcomes , that a good laugh is always a tonic to lift the soul... so here's a link I found which is very very funny....read and laugh...and send good vibes to the comming months...... love and light my friends...

I

http://web.mac.com/stephenasma/iWeb/...pocalypse.html

Last edited by Antonia; 01-12-2010 at 10:35 AM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:14 PM   #2
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: On a Lighter note...How to survive the Apocalypse!!!!

Actually, pretty good advice (text pasted below):

Step1
Avoid the initial destruction. Anyone who lives in major metropolitan areas is going to die right off the bat. Every movie we have ever seen involving the apocalypse involves the destruction of the massive population centers all over the world. Whether the apocalypse is brought on by machines, aliens or God the only way to survive the apocalypse is to avoid the initial destruction by not living in a city.

Step2
Develop your scrounging capabilities. Everyone should live like a homeless person for at least a year so that they are prepared to survive the apocalypse. After the apocalypse restaurants are going to be closed, money is going to have no value and all the food in your refrigerator is going to go bad. Homeless people are very good at finding the best shelter and locating food on a very limited budget.

Step3
Get in shape. In order to survive the apocalypse you are going to have to do a lot of running. We are not sure what you need to be running from, but you are going to have to run a lot and for long distances. Your body must be able to handle running at a high rate of speed for long distances without breathing heavily should you have to hide. Heavy breathers after running cannot survive the apocalypse.

Step4
Find a leader and follow them. Someone must survive the apocalypse that can organize the survivors and lead them in some kind of rebellion or resistance. It is crucial that you find this great leader and support him in every way possible.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:17 PM   #3
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

I like that.

Did you know that Apocalypse actually means 'revealing'???

So it may not be a big disaster at all.......
Mummy_bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:25 PM   #4
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Edited

Last edited by Antonia; 01-12-2010 at 10:40 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:43 AM   #5
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I posted this a long time ago... but I thought I'd bump it up as it is very funny and if whether you're in to the Biblical end of the world, the rapture etc or not you should be able to laugh with this?