Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 01-08-2010, 11:39 PM   #151
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Ascension or Calamity??

Hey sweet video viking found this sweet interview, by David Wilock. It gets

really interesting deff a must listen.

joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:20 PM   #152
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting info from John Major Jenkins

What the Maya left behind...

Over 2,000 years ago the early Maya formulated a profound galactic cosmology. They saw that the sun, on the winter solstice, was slowly moving toward the heart of the galaxy. Naturally enough, with their uncorrupted intelligence intact, they suspected that the world would go through a transformation when the solar and the galactic planes aligned. They devised their Long Count calendar to target when the cosmic alignment would maximize, and that time is AD 2012. We are lucky that the brilliant skywatchers who devised the 2012 calendar left carved monuments for us to decode, and that they have survived the decay of centuries, so that we can know exactly what they prophesied and believed about 2012.

Incredibly, at the early Maya site of Izapa in southern Mexico, the galactic cosmology and a profound spiritual teaching are preserved. Izapa speaks to us of the Galactic Alignment in 2012 as a transformative nexus in time, a still-point turnabout, inviting us to reconnect with our cosmic heart and eternal source. With the Divine Wisdom. But how can that be achieved? What is the original, undiluted, prophecy for 2012, divined by those ancient mystics and stargazers who invented the 2012 calendar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN6ta...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr2TZ...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2ino...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDVfx...eature=related

Last edited by Truth Vibrations; 01-10-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Truth Vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:50 PM   #153
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

A great Camelot-Exopolitical presentation by Alfred Webre. I never tire listening to this knowledgeable and charming man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6gUY3i79CI

Last edited by Truth Vibrations; 01-11-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Truth Vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:27 AM   #154
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Truth ... lovely videos ...

Bumped into this on my travels....thought I would share...

A Message from Jmmanuel ...

Beloved Brothers and Sisters of Earth, we of the Higher Realms are in great joy witnessing the new Gaia being born. This is the first time a whole planet attempt to duplicate itself into a higher plane of existence in your solar system. The duplication is the first step on Gaia’s ascension process, and although is not complete yet, we believe it will be accomplished soon. The second step is the separation of the two planets; this step could be compared to cell reproduction. In the case of cells, the process is Mitosis, and the original cell divides itself into two complete new cells that are identical to the original one. In Gaia’s case the process is more like Meiosis, being the cells created by this process not identical to the original cells. In your density this is apply especially to females’ bodies.

The duplication process of a whole planet takes around 9 of your years to complete, while the separation will occur in a split second. At the end of the Galactic cycle, Gaia will have a very short period of time during which the separation must occur. Once this process is completed, the new Gaia will exist in 5th density, while the old Gaia will remain in 3rd density. That is why there is so much confusion about what is going to happen in the year 2012. Some individuals say catastrophe, some say ascension, and others say nothing will happen. And they are all right.

The year 2012 cannot be understood if observed only from the third-density point of view, because in fact it is a multi-dimensional/galactic alignment happening at all consciousness levels, from where the spreading of a stream of electrons, protons, etc will occur, due to their mutual electrostatic repulsion. The total amount of flux spreading is an infinite volume at any point of the vector field, and its manifestation/result is determinate by the net flow of consciousness in a given region of the vector field.

This means that there will be many different outcomes from the same event. Everything depends of the vibratory rate of your consciousness, meaning every individual will experience a different outcome.

Some will experience catastrophe, some will experience ascension, and others will experience nothing at all. Two individuals will experience the same outcome only when their consciousness vibrates at the same rate, because when two individuals focus their awareness on the same part of the consciousness’ energetic spectrum, they become contemporaries, they are no longer separate by the illusion of space and time.

To understand this concept, first you have to understand that you are a multi-dimensional being living simultaneously in thousands of superimposed parallel planes of existence.

Many of you are able to sense this, but many think they have one ‘main-self’ (the one who is reading right now) and all the ‘other-selves’ are less real. When in fact your consciousness is equally distributed in all your-selves, making all of them your ‘main-self’.

With every single decision you make, you redirect your awareness into one of your thousands-self. When this happens, you don’t feel anything at all, but you –literarily- have moved into another world. Everything will look as it was ten minutes ago, you will be living in the same house, married to the same person, working at the same place, etc. but from a vibrational point of view, all that things are totally new, since you are now living in a new world.

The superimposed parallel universes model was designed by the Creator with the purpose of enriching your soul experience, now it is up to your free will to decide which one of yourselves will attend the 2012 shift with full awareness.

For example, you and your neighbor will not have the same experience. Each of you will continue living in different Earths. All those who do not have the same vibratory rate than you, will simply vanish from your reality. That is why most of the ‘mass predictions’ made lately do not happen, because a prediction is made at a specific point in the vector field, where the predictor awareness is integrated with his/her consciousness, but a second later he/she, and most important, you have shifted your awareness into another-self, and now you are living in another parallel timeline, where the predicted outcome will not occur.

Your awareness is what determinates in which timeline you exist right now, and your beliefs is what fix the awareness in certain portion of the timeline.

If you believe that the year 2012 marks the end of humankind, then you will experience some kind of ending. On the other hand, if you believe that in 2012 the ascension harvest will begin, then you will experience some kind of beginning.

Remember, your thought-pattern creates feelings, your feelings creates emotions, and your emotions create your reality.

Question: You have mention many times that we must leave fear behind, a reader from Australia asked: How to substitute Fear for Love?

Love is a gift from the beyond and exists beyond duality. There is no way to substitute one for the other; this has to be understood deeply. Fear and Love are not two different things; they are different qualities of the same energy. Fear is a negative aspect of Love. If the highest vibrations of the primal energy do not flow through your energetic field, that energy becomes Fear. If the higher part of the frequency spectrum is allowed to flow, Fear disappears and Love remains.

The idea of Fear and Love being two different things has been rooted in the collective mind throughout the ages with the only purpose of turning humanity into slavery, because an individual cannot be reduced to slavery if he/she understands that Fear and Love are the same energy and all depends on which part of the spectrum he/she focus the attention.Because when two individuals focus on the same part of the energetic spectrum, they are no longer separate, they are one. Love vibrations help you to dissolve with others.

Question: You have mentioned that our DNA is being activated through beams of high vibratory energy pouring down onto Earth, a reader from France would like to know how many of the 12 DNA strands can be activated at the present state of human consciousness?

Third-density human beings are potentially able to activate countless DNA strands, however, at the present moment in human evolution there is 144 main strands that need to be active in order to wakeup your full human potential. The Great Divine Director and the Council of Lords of Karma has set the number of strands needed at this specific point in the evolutionary line to 144. In addition to these 144 strands, there is an upgrade package of 144000 ‘galactic’ DNA strands available at the moment.

Question: A reader from Russia asked: The further I am in the spiritual path, the more insecure I feel, what am I doing wrong?

You are doing nothing wrong, simply you can sense that real security does not exist. Security means nothing but complacency to the circumstances of your reality. It is merely an ideal implanted in your mind to fool you into fearing the unknown. Because if you remain in the known there is no growth. When you enter the unknown and embrace the uncertainty, you would have taken a quantum leap in opening the doors to your real self and your part in the Devine Plan.

Beloved Brothers and Sisters of Earth, you are living in amazing times!

The energies pouring down into Earth are increasing significantly each new day, the newborn babies’ DNA contains genetic information never seen on Earth before, and your scientists can confirm the presence of a new active DNA strand in many newborns. Your skies are full of ‘lights’ seeing by thousands on a daily bases. The collective consciousness is creating new connections between individuals belonging to the same ‘soul group’, regardless the physical distance between them. Telepathic abilities are now available to almost everyone. Your energetic body started to remember its potential and is activating its auto-healing capacities.

More and more individuals understand that they have a life-contract to fulfill, and are changing their attitude towards life, changing the very world in which they exist. Many, many have come out of their conditioning, and can see total freedom just few steps away. The majority of your collective is dropping all fixed ideas from the past, and a new paradigm is being born.

The idea of separation between individuals of your collective is fading faster than you can imagine, your souls started to remember that separation only exists on the surface, and deep down you (we) are all one.The cycle of limitation is coming to an end.

Amazing times for Mankind indeed!

But the new opportunities bring new responsibilities. Just look around, whatever you have been doing, now it seems it is not enough.It is time to bring in something new, a new start in the journey, a new beginning.You have been preparing through many lives for this moment, do not miss it.

It is time for deliberated co-creation of your future. The secret of co-creation of a whole new reality is simply to break down big goals into series of little ones. With every little achievement, the ultimate goal will come closer.Be a person of action, only action oriented individuals make things happen. Do not wait until tomorrow. Today is a good day to start.

Start by trusting in yourself, in your potential, in your connection with All That Is, and in your utterly irreplaceable part in the Divine Plan. When you trust in yourself wholeheartedly your awareness will guide you on living a life that is honorable and meaningful!

I AM Emmanuel

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:55 PM   #155
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Wow Viking ! Thank you for that. It was beautiful.
I must say that it was very synchronistic for me as well.
My father and I were just discussing how perhaps it is all about
creating the 2012 that each of us would like to see.
No matter how hard I try I just can't get into survivor mode, ie., buying supplies, finding a survivor shelter etc.,etc.
Lately all these doom and gloomers are turning me off. It seems that there is a disconnect every time I happen to hear something bad on the news or watch a video about the end of the world as we know it.
Lately, I just tune it out and don't get involved.
I am having a much easier time clearing out my inner self, loving more, enjoying more and just being me.
Thanks for the words of incouragement !
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:37 AM   #156
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiolas View Post
[COLOR="Yellow"]
No matter how hard I try I just can't get into survivor mode, ie., buying supplies, finding a survivor shelter etc.,etc.
I feel the same way... I started to buy into the fear mongering... and then it seemed I just snapped out of it one day (after I had got the water filters, etc.)

but then I realized i was just really wanting a slower-paced /green-earth lifestyle, so I switched up my goals from being afraid of the 'end of the world' to creating a 'back to natural goodness' lifestyle...

the goals are still the same, but without the fear mode
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:38 PM   #157
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Thanks Yiolas/Busymom ...

This ones for you ...

viking
Old 01-16-2010, 04:11 PM   #158
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks viking! the beautiful pictures of the sun coming through the clouds struck a chord with my research on cloud busting... (will also post in thread "chemtrails")

http://www.orgonelab.org/sobuildaclb.htm

I was looking up more info on the cloudbusting- as a way to peacefully combat the gray chemshield they spread over my city everyday, and I came upon this site for orgone energy- which does much more than cloudbusting- and it appears that it fits the characteristics of true energies that are/were deliberately sabotaged by government/big business…
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:45 PM   #159
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the reminder Viking .
Sometimes the simplest way is the best !
I learned the white light visualization technique over 20 years ago
when I first began to meditate. Since then I've tried hundreds
of other ways ; chakra meditations; using music ; listening to
sound frequencies and imagining a whole list of colors and lights
going up and down and all over the place. all of these techniques
I guess had there purpose at the time.
Breathing in the white light I think is best because of its simplicity.

And yes Xbusymom ! I'm finally coming to the conclusion that
what we should be doing in the midst of all of this chaos is to slow down,
get closer to Mother Earth and visualize a more organic way of existence.
In spite of my hectic lifestyle, what I like to do most of all is be in my garden ;
smelling the sweet earth as I till the soil. Hear the birds singing all around me as I plant seeds.
This communion with Earth is what I enjoy the most.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:56 PM   #160
viking
Avalon Senior Member

My pleasure Yiolas...

viking
Old 01-26-2010, 10:17 PM   #161
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Viking,
I see that we are on the same wave length.
I posted a condensed version of this video a few days ago,
on
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19488

The words in this video encapsulate very succinctly the discourse
in this thread '2012 Ascension or Calamity'.

I have learned and grown so much over the past few weeks while participating with everyone else .
Our mission should be clear to all of us by now.
GOD SPEED to everyone here.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:16 PM   #162
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Yiolas... I see we are...

Thought I would post these vids...I am sure many of you have seen these before but for those who haven't....

Change your mind set...Change your life...

viking
Old 02-12-2010, 12:38 PM   #163
viking
Avalon Senior Member

On a positive note...

viking