Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-24-2008, 12:31 PM   #1
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Running on E

I believe we are who we are, some choices are harder to make then others, right and wrong seems to be a virtue this day, even the right choices are beginning to instill fear and pain resignating from that fear.

Since reality makes no sense to me this day, I turn to my philosophy, my teaching and my experiences. I can see men putting on war paint, dancing around a burning city, a dieing land, all with their hands raised high to a promised land. A demise a trick from the mime of time. As primitive as our minds like a infant trying to understand time, or recognizing the hand of their Mother for first time.

Mankind is in a position like never before, we are no longer chasing time, it is time chasing us. We are seen thru the screen, clandescent in a never ending echoing gliding scream. When one knows the answer from the shock of the scene, it will be the absorption of the vibrations thru vision touch and the melody of sound, that will make us float over the night.

So their is no doubt something is wrong. With the lack of value that we ourselves created, diseasing our life support system, we should be humbled. Yet we are not. We still defy.. For we believe We need no Gods, For we are our own. Just as before, just as it will happen again.. No matter how hard our instincts try to warn us, we still want to barrow time that is not ours. Just as this World we live in. Well in this moment I wish to thank this World, and the air I breath for such beauty, and forgiveness for all my brothers and sisters..

PEACE
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote