Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 09-01-2009, 01:23 AM   #26
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alexey Fud, a well-known Russian clairvoyant, has made a breakthrough forecast

Xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-13-2009 at 06:28 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:23 AM   #27
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alexey Fud, a well-known Russian clairvoyant, has made a breakthrough forecast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Will people stop it already with the predictions?

They're annoying, useless and 99.9% of the time, THEY DON'T COME TRUE!

This guy has an agenda of taking people for a ride down a toilet bowl of negativity! We can manifest a better reality than what he has "predicted."
Humble, I post this sort of stuff so people are aware of what the PTB might be trying to do!!

All of us here are enlightened enough not have our thoughts hi-jacked by the PTB. If we have this information perhaps we can change the outcome collectively.

If we know what they have in store for us (or trying to) we can combat the situation.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:24 PM   #28
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

On my healing list, every night before I go to sleep I focus for the protection and well being of my freinds/family/work mates/neighbours/people on this site. Finishing up (this takes a lot of focus) with enveloping the entire Earth in light.

I try and hold this for as long as possible. Also a good way to get to sleep

Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:50 PM   #29
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Humble, I post this sort of stuff so people are aware of what the PTB might be trying to do!!

All of us here are enlightened enough not have our thoughts hi-jacked by the PTB. If we have this information perhaps we can change the outcome collectively.

If we know what they have in store for us (or trying to) we can combat the situation.

viking
A vision of the future is no longer possible, except in the sense of as a creation. There is NO set future. The slate is clean, and the outcome is 100% determined by what WE choose to create, and what every other being here/now chooses to create.

So if someone predicts that a Nuke will go off in a populated city, what are they trying to create? Every possible scene you can imagine exists as a possibility, and as others agree to the possibility, it becomes a probability, and as the weight of that probability catches the attention of the previously ambivalent, the probability grows. Law of Attraction.

If Information (the subject of this thread can not really be called information, by definition) of this sort "catches" your attention, then you have something within you which mirrors it, or you wouldn't even notice it.

The real task which falls to us right now, is to remove these types of mirrors from within ourselves, so we don't inadvertantly help co-create these types of possibilities into probabilities. The PTB need all the help they can get in this regard, because they are only a handful of people, and their wholly owned Main Stream Media, are generally seen as full of it, and the brunt of derision.

See the Bye Bye Whistleblowers thread for more on the theory of why this type of "reporting" serves the PTB, and not the higher good.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:32 PM   #30
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
A vision of the future is no longer possible, except in the sense of as a creation. There is NO set future. The slate is clean, and the outcome is 100% determined by what WE choose to create, and what every other being here/now chooses to create.

So if someone predicts that a Nuke will go off in a populated city, what are they trying to create? Every possible scene you can imagine exists as a possibility, and as others agree to the possibility, it becomes a probability, and as the weight of that probability catches the attention of the previously ambivalent, the probability grows. Law of Attraction.

If Information (the subject of this thread can not really be called information, by definition) of this sort "catches" your attention, then you have something within you which mirrors it, or you wouldn't even notice it.

The real task which falls to us right now, is to remove these types of mirrors from within ourselves, so we don't inadvertantly help co-create these types of possibilities into probabilities. The PTB need all the help they can get in this regard, because they are only a handful of people, and their wholly owned Main Stream Media, are generally seen as full of it, and the brunt of derision.

See the Bye Bye Whistleblowers thread for more on the theory of why this type of "reporting" serves the PTB, and not the higher good.

The PTB to a certain extent are controling our thought patterns. But if you resist you can steer your thoughts towards a positive outcome.

A million people together can change more than you could ever imagine.

Don't get lazy with your positive thoughts people. Keep thinking positive/peace/healthy/healing/love thoughts.

We will ultimately win.

viking
Old 09-01-2009, 02:15 PM   #31
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:

The PTB to a certain extent are controling our thought patterns. But if you resist you can steer your thoughts towards a positive outcome.

A million people together can change more than you could ever imagine.

Don't get lazy with your positive thoughts people. Keep thinking positive/peace/healthy/healing/love thoughts.

We will ultimately win.

viking
I'd say the PTB are trying to control our thought patterns by trying to capture our attention. They understand the Law of Attraction too. So if you don't permit the capture of your attention in the first place, Then there is nothing you need to resist. Just place your attention where you want it.

Some might think this is irresponsible, but I'd disagree with that assumption. At a global level, this becomes a numbers game. All humans are creative. They create reality and they create the future in the now. The way to cause the future you want to materialize, is to place peoples attention on YOUR choice for a future. Enough people with their attention on YOUR choice, and it manifests. (the PTB basically created the Madison Avenue marketing paradigm, through their funding of various researches into mind control. And they've not stopped funding research into mind control since. They know what they are doing in this regard)

There is no good reason for placing peoples attention on the PTB's choice for our future. That's what we need to get away from, unless we agree with the PTB's vision for the future. I know we don't, or we wouldn't be here, doing this. But the mechanics of how the PTB do their thing, is important to understand, so as not to fall into the trap of forwarding their vision of the future, just by passing it along to others.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 09-01-2009 at 02:18 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:28 PM   #32
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Have faith in yourselves... You can control IT.

"Consciousness is the programming language of the universe. We are

consciousness conductors. That’s what we do. That's why we're here.

That’s who we are. Consciousness comes through, or emanates from US.

We are the creators...! We are the ones who are targeted on this planet

because we are the ones who transmit the reality, just like everybody

else does."

Come On... Snap Out of it... Keep Focused...

We are stronger than they are... That's why they want to reduce the
population...

That's why I survived. That's why your here on this Site. It was meant to be.

I'm NOT going to let this happen... Either are YOU...

Trooly,

Tango
I don't say this very often...but I have to agree with Tango.

Thanks Tango
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:45 PM   #33
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'd say the PTB are trying to control our thought patterns by trying to capture our attention. They understand the Law of Attraction too. So if you don't permit the capture of your attention in the first place, Then there is nothing you need to resist. Just place your attention where you want it.

Some might think this is irresponsible, but I'd disagree with that assumption. At a global level, this becomes a numbers game. All humans are creative. They create reality and they create the future in the now. The way to cause the future you want to materialize, is to place peoples attention on YOUR choice for a future. Enough people with their attention on YOUR choice, and it manifests. (the PTB basically created the Madison Avenue marketing paradigm, through their funding of various researches into mind control. And they've not stopped funding research into mind control since. They know what they are doing in this regard)

There is no good reason for placing peoples attention on the PTB's choice for our future. That's what we need to get away from, unless we agree with the PTB's vision for the future. I know we don't, or we wouldn't be here, doing this. But the mechanics of how the PTB do their thing, is important to understand, so as not to fall into the trap of forwarding their vision of the future, just by passing it along to others.

I agree with you on certain aspects...but...

In my humble opinion. If someone captures my attention they are not in control of my thoughts...

It is up to me to decide which line of thought I project and manifest the outcome. We all have been gifted with freewill, and we all decide which types of thoughts we wish to take on board. It does not matter what you have been subjected to. It's what you personally project that matters.

Ultimately it is us that can make the change and materialize what type of future we have.

viking
Old 09-01-2009, 03:17 PM   #34
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
I agree with you on certain aspects...but...

In my humble opinion. If someone captures my attention they are not in control of my thoughts...

It is up to me to decide which line of thought I project and manifest the outcome. We all have been gifted with freewill, and we all decide which types of thoughts we wish to take on board. It does not matter what you have been subjected to. It's what you personally project that matters.

Ultimately it is us that can make the change and materialize what type of future we have.

viking
I see what you are saying, but thoughts are not the only things which are affected, and of the two, it's the lesser in importance. They other is the emotions. Your thoughts and emotions together, determine what you'll attract.

It's easy to miss how your emotions have been manipulated until you view the scene afterwards. It happens to me all the time. There are things which will make you afraid, when your attention is drawn to them. You may be able to raise the vibration out of the fear range when you become aware of what has happened, but by then the damage is done. And not everybody can control their thoughts, let alone their emotions.

So to present alarming material, especially when it is not factual, not only aids the PTB in their agenda, but can actually interrupt others upward progress while they consider whether this could be a threat to them and their loved ones.

We're getting this stuff worked out, and just in the knick of time, by the looks of things.

My main thrust is that it behooves us to help ourselves, rather than the PTB.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:23 PM   #35
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

YOU don't understand, that ' I ' DO understand how IT works..........

And, it's confusing to YOU; UPSETTING if you willl... It's been over 40 yrs.

It can't be taught... It's got to be experienced... Sooo, YOU go into

protection. It's OK... I try to prevent things... I get a flash... Server going

down... [Do I believe it]... I ask ME for a timeline.... 4 hours... I can't Stop

it... Send Warning... [No One listened, again]

If we'all get a heads UP.... We can THINK a different outcome...

I don't want to type out MY statement again... But, If you can THINK

away from the programs the bankers are sending... See, it differently...

it doesn't happen... STAY FOCUSED on the outcome NEEDED.

I DON'T JUDGE... Sometimes, I lose it... I'm working on it...

Almost 4 years in the hospital did it... Alone...

3 months in a body cast in a striker frame, did it... Alone

Gave Me Strength... Understanding... How to heal oneself... Others...

It's awaking to the Spirit what we are here for... We are the Creators of this...

How can One explain, to one that doesn't understand.... Go READ my

statement N' change an outcome. In your personel life. Pay It Forward...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
I don't say this very often...but I have to agree with Tango.

Thanks Tango

Last edited by Tango; 09-01-2009 at 03:26 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 03:34 PM   #36
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Emotions are the PUSH, I send a change of outcome... Selfless...
Without emotion there is No different outcome.

Tango

Quote:
I see what you are saying, but thoughts are not the only things which are affected, and of the two, it's the lesser in importance. They other is the emotions. Your thoughts and emotions together, determine what you'll attract.

It's easy to miss how your emotions have been manipulated until you view the scene afterwards. It happens to me all the time. There are things which will make you afraid, when your attention is drawn to them. You may be able to raise the vibration out of the fear range when you become aware of what has happened, but by then the damage is done. And not everybody can control their thoughts, let alone their emotions.

So to present alarming material, especially when it is not factual, not only aids the PTB in their agenda, but can actually interrupt others upward progress while they consider whether this could be a threat to them and their loved ones.

We're getting this stuff worked out, and just in the knick of time, by the looks of things.

My main thrust is that it behooves us to help ourselves, rather than the PTB.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 03:34 PM   #37
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
YOU don't understand, that ' I ' DO understand how IT works..........

And, it's confusing to YOU; UPSETTING if you willl... It's been over 40 yrs.

It can't be taught... It's got to be experienced... Sooo, YOU go into

protection. It's OK... I try to prevent things... I get a flash... Server going

down... [Do I believe it]... I ask ME for a timeline.... 4 hours... I can't Stop

it... Send Warning... [No One listened, again]

If we'all get a heads UP.... We can THINK a different outcome...

I don't want to type out MY statement again... But, If you can THINK

away from the programs the bankers are sending... See, it differently...

it doesn't happen... STAY FOCUSED on the outcome NEEDED.

I DON'T JUDGE... Sometimes, I lose it... I'm working on it...

Almost 4 years in the hospital did it... Alone...

3 months in a body cast in a striker frame, did it... Alone

Gave Me Strength... Understanding... How to heal oneself... Others...

It's awaking to the Spirit what we are here for... We are the Creators of this...

How can One explain, to one that doesn't understand.... Go READ my

statement N' change an outcome. In your personel life. Pay It Forward...

Trooly,

Tango

viking
Old 09-01-2009, 03:36 PM   #38
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-13-2009 at 06:26 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:11 PM   #39
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
On my healing list, every night before I go to sleep I focus for the protection and well being of my freinds/family/work mates/neighbours/people on this site. Finishing up (this takes a lot of focus) with enveloping the entire Earth in light.

I try and hold this for as long as possible. Also a good way to get to sleep

Iain
better than counting sheep....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:53 PM   #40
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings All!!

I am soooooo happy to see people taking their power back & co-creating a better reality!! WoooHooo!!!

The same for vaccines...WE SET The Reality...!!! May this also fall to the way side & be a forgotten issue....We all know better NOW!!!

So May it Be!!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:13 PM   #41
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

viking
The Russian is annoying me, not you.

It's the Russians and their wishful thinking. Heh.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:14 AM   #42
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Will people stop it already with the predictions?

They're annoying, useless and 99.9% of the time, THEY DON'T COME TRUE!

This guy has an agenda of taking people for a ride down a toilet bowl of negativity! We can manifest a better reality than what he has "predicted."
Right on HJ...
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:54 AM   #43
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Emotions are the PUSH, I send a change of outcome... Selfless...
Without emotion there is No different outcome.

Tango
So true... It has to be experienced to be really understood. Try it out. A thought, simple and clear has you can see the colors, hear the sounds, feel the joy, feel the peace, strong enough to draw a smile on your face, alive enough to feel the warmth in your heart, focused a certain time regularly several times in a day, for several days, will manifest into your life at a speed and precision proportional to your focus and trust in the process. It is true for individuals and also for groups as for masses.

Tango, have a very good day,

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:05 PM   #44
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Have faith in yourselves... You can control IT.

"Consciousness is the programming language of the universe. We are

consciousness conductors. That’s what we do. That's why we're here.

That’s who we are. Consciousness comes through, or emanates from US.

We are the creators...! We are the ones who are targeted on this planet

because we are the ones who transmit the reality, just like everybody

else does."

Come On... Snap Out of it... Keep Focused...

We are stronger than they are... That's why they want to reduce the
population...

That's why I survived. That's why your here on this Site. It was meant to be.

I'm NOT going to let this happen... Either are YOU...

Trooly,

Tango
Right on !!!

Love & peace to all
Shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:11 PM   #45
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

eXchanger wrote "you got to stop calling them powerful names

there's a lot you could learn about - inverting magic

take pTb & write it upside down"

It's been bothering me a long time, this calling "them" (you know that 'shorthand'), I don't even want to type it anymore, it's become a sort of mantra, an affirmative. LET US STOP that now.

the People That Burn, People That Bark, People That Betray, People That Brainwash,

The word Power is reserved for Me, for We. Take the Power OFF Them. I am serious. We must stopp that abbreviation that imprints a continuation of it.

What can we refer to them as... ????
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:08 PM   #46
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
eXchanger wrote "you got to stop calling them powerful names

there's a lot you could learn about - inverting magic

take pTb & write it upside down"

It's been bothering me a long time, this calling "them" (you know that 'shorthand'), I don't even want to type it anymore, it's become a sort of mantra, an affirmative. LET US STOP that now.

the People That Burn, People That Bark, People That Betray, People That Brainwash,

The word Power is reserved for Me, for We. Take the Power OFF Them. I am serious. We must stopp that abbreviation that imprints a continuation of it.

I totally agree with you on this. Maybe we can refer them as corruptors?

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:32 PM   #47
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
I totally agree with you on this. Maybe we can refer them as corruptors?

Namaste, Steven
Yes your absolutely right...

Perhaps "The Betrayers of Mankind" ... "People That Betray"

viking
Old 09-03-2009, 05:29 PM   #48
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post

Tossers???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:20 PM   #49
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

These two guys are very good... they are predicting that everything will be ok and IS ok... Amusing...

They look like they know their admirality law as well...

Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:32 PM   #50
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

if a nuke hits....

we'll know who did it.. ( those still standing anyway)
and it sure as hell wont be muslims.

but, if one hits NYC.....
i will prolly be disentegrated.

so i hope whomever is left...
lets the world know "who-dun-it". lol

Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote