Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 11-14-2009, 03:23 PM   #1
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default What is "Your" Cell Phone Radiation Level?

Hello All,

Most of us are aware of cell phone technology emitting radiation (EMR-Electro Magnetic Radiation/RFR- Radio Frequency Radiation).

I've intended to pass this along, but I get lost at times. At any rate, below is a link that will give you specific cell phone radiation levels for all cellular brands (yes, they vary) and you can also enter your own brand to see it's particular radiation level. It is still not required by the FCC for the Cellular Phone Industry to release radiation levels for their phones to the public, so this is handy.

You can also review precautionary measures as well read about conditions associated to cell phone usage.
http://www.ewg.org/project/2009cellp...eradiation.php

Below is a brief, but interesting tidbit of information that is not included on the link I've attached.

Brain Tumors have increased by 25% in the U.S. and 300% world wide over the last 25 years…To this day, the primary cause of brain tumors is unknown. However, a Swedish study conducted in 2004, has linked mobile phones to brain damage.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 03:30 PM   #2
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is "Your" Cell Phone Radiation Level?

Moderators, my apologies if this is not the ideal area to post this thread. I debated, but wasn't sure. Please feel free to move this if you deem there to be a more suitable location.

Thanks in advance
Old 11-14-2009, 04:12 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I signed up just using a made up email and zip

My phone is average, like me
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 04:19 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Anyway, when I am talking on my mobile phone (cell phone) I keep it away from me and turn on the speaker. I do not keep it close to my ear...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 05:42 PM   #5
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Well, it says that my phone has low radiation, and I add to that the fact that I only use it a couple times a week, so I guess my brain isn't being fried by Verizon. I do enough of that intentionally every day researching stuff here on Avalon and ATS. Good info to have. Thanks for the link.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #6
Fina
Avalon Senior Member

I got a wee scotty-dog Orgonite 'mobile phone charm' to attach to my phone. It does seem to be reducing something 'bad' - I dowsed it with / without / on charge etc.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCOTTIE-MOBILE...#ht_4913wt_941

I was told to keep away from my phone when it is charging as that gives off a lot of harmful EMF.

I also did away with my cordless DECT phones after reading this;
http://www.bevolution.dk/pdf/Brainwa...volutionGB.pdf

I showed this to someone who exclaimed that they had smashed 6 or 7 cordless phones over the last year because they felt so 'wound-up' after coming off the phone!

I used to have to talk on the phone a lot over the past 5 or 6 years and was soooo stressed, agitated, resentful, negative, aggressive etc. when the calls ended. This past year and a half I decided enough was enough, and started ignoring the phone a lot and letting folk take some responsibility for themselves... Rarely talk for more than 10 mins max now and am so less stressed and more 'positive'.

Probably a combination of less harmful frequencies, and 'bouncing' folks' angst back at them
Fina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:35 PM   #7
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
Thanks for the link.
Anytime happyh. Figured half the battle of course is knowing and making decisions from there.

This is good stuff Fina.
There are a growing number of companies and technologies emerging, that offer protection products against cell or home electro radiation exposure. There is a company called Biopro, which have been posted on here before, that seem to have the most "compelling" research and data in regards to it's product and claims.

They make bio chips that can be placed on phones, monitors, t.v's, routers, cpu's, appliances, etc. I swear, I'm going to sell this stuff on the side (despite the economy). :-)
Old 11-14-2009, 08:41 PM   #8
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry, here's the link to Biopro anyone interested...
http://www.bioprotechnology.com
Old 11-17-2009, 11:37 AM   #9
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

a few more for personal review...

www.cellphonedefense.com
www.waveshield.com
www.blockemf.com
www.green8usa.com
www.emfnews.org
Old 11-19-2009, 12:21 AM   #10
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

This show just aired on Coast to Coast AM last night and I have not found any youtube video posted yet. I will keep an eye out for it and post as soon as I see it, or anyone else feel free to post it if it comes up on youtube.

Cell Phones & Wireless Hazards

Date: 11-17-09
Host: George Noory
Guests: William Thomas

Appearing during all 4 hours of the show, researcher William Thomas talked about the hazardous health effects of cell phones and wireless devices, as well dangers associated with chemtrails and weather modification. People are being subjected to "electromagnetic smog" invisibly spread by wireless routers, portable phones, and other devices, he said. Just a two-minute conversation on a cell phone causes the blood-brain barrier to open, making one susceptible to neuron damage that might lead to Alzheimer's, and "instant aging," he warned. The kids of today who are using cell phones may be unable to mentally function by the time they are 30, he added.

Bluetooth phone headsets are also hazardous, as they conduct electromagnetic energy into the ear, he noted. Portable phones inside the home can be worse than cell phones, as their base stations are broadcasting 24-7, producing more signals than cell phone towers, Thomas continued. Migraines, brain cancer, changes in personality, and aggressive behavior are all associated with exposure to cell phones and wireless devices, and children and pregnant women are particularly at risk, he reported. Just carrying a cell phone in your pocket that is turned on can cause soft tissue damage, said Thomas.

Weather modification efforts have been on the rise in countries like China and the United States. According to Thomas, the US Air Force is engaged in "weather warfare," using nanotech "smart particles" to modify, steer, and target the direction of storms. In fact, emissions from Project HAARP were used during Hurricane Katrina to steer it away from facilities in Texas, he detailed.

Website(s): http://www.willthomasonline.net/

Book(s): ABCs of Cell Phones and Other Hazards of the Wireless Age: http://www.willthomasonline.net/will...ooks_Page.html

Chemtrails Confirmed

SOURCE: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/11/17
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 04:05 AM   #11
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Here are the videos for the above mentioned show on Coast to Coast AM.

Coast to Coast AM - 17 Nov 2009 - Cell Phones & Wireless Hazards

VIDEO Part 1 of 15 (10:01):
Old 11-20-2009, 04:11 AM   #12
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Here is an older interview on Coast to Coast AM regarding Elf Dangers.

Coast To Coast AM - ELF Dangers

June 11, 2008

Appearing during the middle two hours, environmental consultant Cindy Sage discussed the dangerous health effects of electro-magnetic fields (ELF) radiating from a variety of sources. Of particular concern are the exponentially popular cell phones and cordless phones. Symptoms from ELF exposure include interrupted sleep, headaches, memory impairment, loss of concentration, dizziness, sinus problems and tinnitus. There is also the increased risk of brain tumors and cancer, she warned.

Continues under (more info) section to right of video. Double click on video to go to youtube page.

VIDEO Part 1 of 8 (9:42):
Old 11-30-2009, 11:57 AM   #13
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Know "Your" Cell Phone Radiation Level?

My apologies folks, but you do not need to set up an account or use an email address to access this information. There is a link (in small print) below the sign up area, you can click on to continue without signing up.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:27 PM   #14
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Found this interesting Article

The Huffington Post
Glen Adams 12/21/09

Maine Consider Cell Phone Cancer Warning
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_399100.html

A Maine legislator wants to make the state the first to require cell phones to carry warnings that they can cause brain cancer, although there is no consensus among scientists that they do and industry leaders dispute the claim.

The now-ubiquitous devices carry such warnings in some countries, though no U.S. states require them, according to the National Conference of State Legislators. A similar effort is afoot in San Francisco, where Mayor Gavin Newsom wants his city to be the nation's first to require the warnings.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:14 PM   #15
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Whatsa cell phone?

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:20 PM   #16
Banned

I'm not too worried. As long as I'm not carrying my cell phone in my underwear, I think I'll be ok.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:28 PM   #17
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

People paying $40/mo. or more to walk around among total strangers saying things like:
"Huh?!? What?!?
Say that again!!
I am looooosing you!!
Call meeeeeeee!"

Men walking up and down grocery aisles, telling their wife all the prices so she can tell him what to buy, while getting whats left of their brain radiated.

I must be crazy not to own one!

Fred

Had to come back and add...
Blackberry's!!
People who look like Borg Newbies...
Walking around in public, while telling Aunt Tillie about a cyst they had removed...
then they suddenly turn at you, for staring and say,
"What are YOU looking at?"

I'm thinkin' "Cave in the mountains! and soon!"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 12-21-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:39 PM   #18
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
People paying $40/mo. or more to walk around among total strangers saying things like:
"Huh?!? What?!?
Say that again!!
I am looooosing you!!
Call meeeeeeee!"

Men walking up and down grocery aisles, telling their wife all the prices so she can tell him what to buy, while getting whats left of their brain radiated.

I must be crazy not to own one!

Fred
I have never owned one.
I can dowse the field of any such device, and the phones are cutting out a chunk ( like a pacman slice) out of the human upper field( our field is dualistic same as the planets)
And You are paying for this destruction of yourself.
The biological body You occupy relies on the balanced field that is your true reality, it is therefore been slowly depleted by these devices.
I ponder on where is all the human field potential been beamed to?
I ponder why the nazi bells were positioned by the CONCENTRATION camps.
I ponder about what the none physical part of those murdered was utilised for.
I ponder as to where the nazi's are now.
i ponder on what advancements they have achieved, such as mobile phone technology?
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:28 AM   #19
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I need a new phone. Found one that I like and is cheap.
Looked at a review and it says it has high SAR 1.15
Oh well can't really afford it anyway
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote