Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 08-31-2009, 10:40 AM   #201
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A WARNING; Heads up, 2009 August/September time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Is IT?? I'm still in August, is this a timeline thing? or a glitch. ?
I think Swanny meant end of august!! or perhaps too much wacky backy!!! ha ha...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:43 AM   #202
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Opps meant to say august

No wacky backy here just loads of dead animals
Maybe it's time for me to start smoking carrots
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:13 AM   #203
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Opps meant to say august

No wacky backy here just loads of dead animals
Maybe it's time for me to start smoking carrots
I think you've bee walking in too many crop cycles boy
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:42 PM   #204
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

9-9-9 is yet to come. Will be watching for something that day.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:04 PM   #205
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Oh yea I forgot about good old 9-9-9
Old 09-01-2009, 06:56 AM   #206
sassydr8n
Avalon Senior Member

So far so good...we hope. Again, always a good thing to be prepared.

Second thought: there is no such thing as coincidence - admittedly, we have been smacked in the face with this a few times over the past few months.

My husband and I might be sitting in the Southern Hemisphere - however, being a previous British colony - we do have a lot of friends and family sitting in the UK. As I only joined PA very recently, coming across this thread this morning takes me back to my second thought (see above ). Another thing - we have had the strangest feeling in the pit of our stomachs for the past 2 months - something like when the boss needs to chat and you don't know if it means you're being promoted or being fired??!!!). And no - it's not a stomach bug But most definitely a feeling of apprehension (NOT FEAR!).

I have now sat and gone through the entire thread. Here are a few thoughts and some input based on comments by other members as I went along:

Regarding the Hopi prophecy - also see the work done by Paul Laviolette. His 'Earth under Fire' documentary does fit in quite well with the prophecy. What IS interesting is the scientific as opposed to 'conspiracy' approach. It also rings quite true after reading Sol Invictus' dream (Goosebumps much?) and does bring some food for thought regarding the use of the HAARP system.

The information mentioned recently on Project Camelot by a woman regarding her husband's concern RE: solar activity affecting electricity/grid supply...fits. Again, it won't be localised...

Also - if it hits the UK, how long will it take to radiate out to the rest of the world. Anything affecting the UK - even just from an economic point of view - WILL impact globally. The UK or USA growls and our commodity prices sky-rocket. Remember one thing - it is irrelevant whether it hits the UK or the USA first - the outcome will be the same. Also, does it matter where you are? So many 'lesser important' countries aren't even mentioned - yet aren't we all the same. Why would the impact of these situations be more dire for a specific country but not for another? If that doesn't tell you something, you've missed the 'WORLD' part of NWO.

We have been looking around at sustainable communities and in this lies my concern - the community is concerned with being vegan, self-sustainable and off the grid - which is fantastic, don't get me wrong. What will they do when the military comes past wanting to take control of this community? People - sorry to say but it WILL be the choice between going quietly or fighting for yourself. So many people state that they will fight to resist an H1N1 vaccination! What about defending everything else. We often get strikes in our inner cities - mostly regarding wage/labour disputes and so forth. I wish you could see the damage done to property post-march...and then it was a moderately peaceful march What would a full blown riot by hungry people be like?

Now on a more somber note: here are a few things that I have picked up in the past month as a new member which saddens me greatly as well. It screams loud and clear in this thread but has shown up all over the forum. Furthermore, these are MY opinions based on MY observations and in no way am I trying to step on toes either.

1. Spiritual awareness at this point is the way to go, yup, good ol' contentment. Preparing on the physical side, also not a bad thing. Always remember - you are awake...be ready for any eventuality. My observation of late has been rather grim. For a forum aimed at the 'woken up', I see plenty of negativity and distrust and I have to wonder. Isn't it advisable to assimilate as much information as possible and then observe to see what falls in place before behaving like the people that call us conspiracy theorists?

2. Being a forum intended for a supposed open minded group of people - a place to formulate and give voice to ideas and opinions, there are a substantial amount of 'voices' either bullied around the playground or told to go and play elsewhere. This is a concern, especially as we have such few avenues to express these thoughts. I doubt if most members here have fully awakened support structures in place,(I know we don't), yet some thoughts seem to not fit with the basic groove and are therefore not welcomed or discarded.

ARE WE NOT TO PROVIDE A FORUM OF CONSCIOUSNESS? Are we not 'dumbed' down enough by the outside world?

I welcome the original post and subsequent info provided by Sol Invictus. Thank you for all the additional information provided by all the other members. I will welcome and use ANY information posted along similar lines. NOT because I believe it wholeheartedly, but most definitely because I'm not willing to disregard it either.

Had to get rid of this 2 cents...it was weighing me down

Change your mind, change the world - David Icke

Greetings friends.
sassydr8n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:58 AM   #207
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

"Listen up people - Sol/Egg were the same person!

His fear- mongering orginal posts have been discredited on so many levels on other forums!

"When the sky turns red.." is a blantant rip off of an old Hopi prophecy, his "supposed" evidence of pictures drawn by a young child showing such events have been disproven."

"All of his "experiences" have been plagarised from other sources [which can all be found on the net with a little digging]

Sol/Egg have ulterior motives..and mankinds welfare is CERTAINLY not one of them!

Move on, forget this blatant disinfo, it's a fairy story"
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:02 PM   #208
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
several years ago,a seer ( a very simple man, who lived in the south-west of Poland, he's been dead for several years now) warned about a great flood in September 2009. His first prophecy ( about a flood that started 7/7/1997 in Poland) came true. He said in that prophecy that when three sevens would come together His home town would be afflicted by a devastating flood, and so it happened. His next prophecy says that when three nines come together even a more devastating flood will afflict his home town. The next date with three nines is september 9, 2009. His home town is in a mountain valley in the sout-west of Poland , very far from the sea.
Thanks for the heads up on egg/sol. This however is a different prophesy that burgundia posted.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:28 PM   #209
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Not looking good for this prediction
Old 09-21-2009, 12:56 AM   #210
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Originally Posted by burgundia
several years ago,a seer ( a very simple man, who lived in the south-west of Poland, he's been dead for several years now) warned about a great flood in September 2009. His first prophecy ( about a flood that started 7/7/1997 in Poland) came true. He said in that prophecy that when three sevens would come together His home town would be afflicted by a devastating flood, and so it happened. His next prophecy says that when three nines come together even a more devastating flood will afflict his home town. The next date with three nines is september 9, 2009. His home town is in a mountain valley in the sout-west of Poland , very far from the sea.

Massive floods South in Poland June 2009

http://www.polskieradio.pl/thenews/n...n_poland_.html

This are videos from the tragic water flood that came in Southern Poland and which has destroyed many towns and village's. :-(

Last edited by RedeZra; 09-21-2009 at 01:00 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:17 AM   #211
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

yes, but it was supposed to be in a bit different region, and it was supposed to be much greater than the flood of 1997, which was the greatest and most devastating in the recorded history. however maybe something changed along the way....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:46 PM   #212
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Well, August and early September have gone, did it happen? did I miss it?
I do have to say that the majority of predictions dont seem to surface and if they do, it is a smaller event then predicted.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote