Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-05-2010, 12:30 AM   #1
danwinter
Avalon Senior Member

Default Fracality:Deep Physics in AVATAR film..

Fractal 'Roots' of Biologic Democracy: from

Deep Science in the Avatar Movie..

or

How Biology Finds Shareable Waves- Teaches The Purest Form of Democratic Process..

newest article at

www.goldenmean.info/avatar

http://www.goldenmean.info/avatar

fractality in space: cause of gravity- the proof

www.goldenmean.info/goldenproof

fractality in time: cause of self organization(synchronicity): the equations

www.goldenmean.info/coincidence

films

fractalfield.com
danwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:15 AM   #2
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fracality:Deep Physics in AVATAR film..

cool article, thanks!
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:43 AM   #3
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

welcome to avalon dan

your work makes my heart cohere

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:41 AM   #4
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

i wouldnt assume thats really dan winter, just like you shouldnt assume im really superman ( i might be...)
Old 01-05-2010, 03:03 AM   #5
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
i wouldnt assume thats really dan winter, just like you shouldnt assume im really superman ( i might be...)
Well then... Are you?

It is true he did not introduce himself as Dan,

however. Dan Winters work is amazing! Thanks for sharing "Dan Winter" I have much enjoyed and appreciated the hard work that has gone into the presentations i have seen. Some awesome visualizations to explain fractality and gravity.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:30 AM   #6
danwinter
Avalon Senior Member

hi this is dan winter
I am in australia til march
recent science films
fractalfield.com

the idea is the fractal field physics now produces serious tech
growth increase :300% in the field..

implosion solutions for hydrogen
(frequency recipe is in hydrogen golden ratio equation
goldenmean.info/goldenproof

and water imploder
goldenmean.info/techreview
danwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:50 AM   #7
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

well there you go , i stand corrected.
thanks for the links.

ive posted a bit of mr winter's work in my blog as well

http://superstrangeland.blogspot.com...magnetism.html
Old 01-05-2010, 03:51 AM   #8
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Dan Winter's video... I found this posted on Vimeo two months ago... So, we
have to Buy your DVD for the answer ? This is you.....?

http://vimeo.com/6655917

Nice to see your first posting here... I've been waiting for you to post.
What You call the Zero Point... I call " G "... The insulator which prevents
Lines A and B from shorting out as they give birth to the atom...

Trooly,

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 01-05-2010 at 04:17 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:11 AM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Fantastic reading Thanks so much for sharing
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:31 AM   #10
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation BlastFromThePast

SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:15 AM   #11
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Dan thanks for the Links.

Whats it like to be the smartest man on the planet?

ok its a toss up between you and Nassim

Avatar is loaded with symbolism & subtle clues.

Bones that have natural carbon fibers for added strength = Starchild skull - Lloyd Pye

The indigenous population can "link-up" entwine biological strands with nature & animals on the land as well as the planet. = Think about how it is reported that aliens "link-up" with their biological/technology ships.

Human & Alien DNA spliced together to create a hybrid Na'vi/Human species to interact with the indigenous race. = Gee where have we heard THAT before!!

Uploading consciousness into a custom made biological unit to interact on a planet with a different atmosphere. I'll just let that one roll around in your mind.

The entire planet has a neural network and transfers information like human synaptic impulses.

There is allot more but I will leave it at that.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:10 AM   #12
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Dan, good to see you here, have been reading your stuff for a long time now i have posted some of your work here also hope that's okay?

http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/p...oth/index.html

http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/phibiz/blood/

http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/p...ver/index.html

http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/p...ins/index.html

Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:40 PM   #13
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey dan...i was wondering if you were familiar with benedick howard's work with the dreamweaver which combines sacred geometry with sound massage:

http://www.dreamweaving.com/

i am hoping to build something similar but i was thinking of making the faces of the dodecahedron out of solid wood...which type of wood would you recommend?

i intend to build all the platonic solids and then to test out whether there are certain sounds like "hu" or even certain frequencies that resonate in harmony with the shapes

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:06 PM   #14
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Fracality:Deep Physics in AVATAR film..

hi dan, love your work. i started a thread in a section someone had put for you in the camelot section under whistleblowers( the wrong place). THE THREAD WAS TITLED fractal layouts for vegetable gardening.. do you have any comments on this subject or could offer me some help with it thanks..

ps: would any mods reading this perhaps be able to add a dan winter questions thread ?

i think it would be cool to have a section dedicated to dans stuff, if mr winter is ok with it of course.

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 01-05-2010 at 07:11 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:41 PM   #15
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Explore Pandora.

Pandorapedia, your guide to the world of Pandora and James Cameron’s Avatar. Click the links below to get started, and enter a world beyond your imagination. Pandorapedia keeps on growing and we need your contributions to the site to help us out. Updated information of life on Pandora and other things related to Avatar. Please don't add any junk, spam, unrelated topics, etc.

Enjoy!

http://www.pandorapedia.com/doku.php

Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:16 PM   #16
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

ps: would any mods reading this perhaps be able to add a dan winter questions thread ?

i think it would be cool to have a section dedicated to dans stuff, if mr winter is ok with it of course. [/QUOTE]

second that pineal. i think dans work is amazing too.

Thankyou for postng here dan. i will be interested to read your articles as not being a movie goer it will be informative to catch up with all the talk about this movie
:
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:52 PM   #17
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Fracality:Deep Physics in AVATAR film..

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitefluffy View Post

i think it would be cool to have a section dedicated to dans stuff, if mr winter is ok with it of course.

second that pineal. i think dans work is amazing too.

Thankyou for postng here dan. i will be interested to read your articles as not being a movie goer it will be informative to catch up with all the talk about this movie
:
Yes excellent idea: here it is http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19474

I am contacting Dan now to ask if he would be willing to participate in this.

You can start posting pertinent questions.

Love- Lumi
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:45 AM   #18
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

It is interesting to see how the same fenomena can be seen from diferent perspectives and how not everybody thinks the golden mean is the answer to everything, indeed, the GA MCEO have explained that this are not "natural":

The distorted vesica piscis Artificial-Light manipulations and Death Star Merkaba mechanics, which are at the core of the ancient Atlantean “Bloom of Doom” and “Death Science” teachings, work together with the distorted matter-template mechanics of the “Tree of Artificial Life,” “golden mean rectangle,” the “Fibonacci spiral & sequence” and other related “Death Science” components not discussed in this writing, to form an inorganic technology that attempts to manufacture an “artificial facsimile of Eternal Life Ascension.” This “facsimile of the sacred” is intended to allow the organic Laws of Energy and Consciousness that govern the eternal Living Cosmos, to be bent, broken, twisted and misused, without truth or consequence, by the whims of finite ego.

Beings who knowingly employ this mentality desire to “take a free ride at the expense of whomever or whatever crosses their paths,” without any consideration for “fair or harmoniously balanced energy exchange”; they suffer from a Dis-ease of Supreme Arrogance, through which they become self-deluded into thinking they can escape the organic Natural Laws of Action and Consequence-to-Action by which the eternal Cosmos functions. Such beings inevitably learn, most often the “hard way,” that such “delusions of grandeur,” and the perverse technologies created to fulfill them, simply do not work within the greater structures and context of the eternal Natural Cosmic Laws of Multidimensional Physics — for energetic action will always be met with corresponding energetic consequence.

The genuine “Sacred Science” teachings of the MCEO existed long before creation of the CDT-Plates or seeding of the Angelic Human lineage; the organic First-Creation Dynamics featured in the MCEO teachings existed as the living framework of cosmic reality long before the nature of these dynamics were ever recorded as “teachings.” The “Death Science” distortions of these “First-Creation Dynamics” also existed within our Universe long before their more recent historical return to Earth through the Atlantean “Bloom of Doom” teachings derived from Illuminati infiltration of the stolen CDT-Plate. Technologies born of the “false Sacred Science” teachings, and corresponding perversions of Natural Cosmic Physics Laws, have wreaked havoc for eons within our Galaxy and others, since their inception billions of years ago among interdimensional races that attempted to “push the concept of Free Will Consequence” beyond all intrinsic, organic cosmic boundaries. Prior to the appearance of the “Bloom of Doom” Death Science technologies on Earth, these technologies were known in our local Universe as the “Teachings of Metatronic Death Science,” named after a local entity collective, called “Metatron,” who was instrumental in bringing the Death Sciences more directly into our local Galaxy.....

(From the same article in a differen place)

...At certain “crossroads of understanding,” such as in comparing the structure, mechanics and numerical relationships between the “Krystal Spiral” of the CDT-Plates and the Fibonacci golden mean spiral promoted in numerous popular “advanced” New Age “Ascension Science” teachings, even more persuasive force has emerged. For example, the “Krystal Spiral” has a direct, immediate and permanent relationship with its own center-point of creation, whereas the Fibonacci golden mean spiral, which is relatively based upon the geometries of the “golden mean rectangle,” has a de-centralized start point of expansion, rather than a centralized “center-point” of creation. There is a logical/ intuitive implication held within this comparative that begs the question, “Do WE not have a direct, immediate and permanent relationship with OUR own center-point of creation?” This is what all New Age philosophies strive to teach us, and yet the logical/ intuitive implication held within the “supposedly sacred” Fibonacci spiral promoted by New Age teachings illustrates a contradictory “off-center relationship to origin.” (Information on the Krystal Spiral & Fibonacci spiral comparative is found in several MCEO Freedom Teachings® workshop DVD programs.)

Another, more interesting example of contradictory logical/ intuitive implication is found in the way the “numbers” unfold within the growth-expansion formulae of the “Krystal Sequence” and the “Fibonacci sequence.” The Fibonacci sequence features a sequence of numerical expansion in which the “next expansion number” to come is reached by “adding together” or “devouring” the two numbers that come before it. If we think of each number as a “quantum of energy,” then the two previous numbers are “added together” and consumed in order to “become the next number,” leaving nothing in their place; the “numbers before” become “finite quanta” that must “disappear or die” in order for the next number to be “born.” Thus the “numbers” within the Fibonacci sequence ALL represent finite energy forms that will be consumed and cease to exist, in order for the “next generation” to emerge. This is “recycling of finite energy” to create growth, not growth through self-generated power, and thus the mechanics of the Fibonacci sequence imply that it represents a growth-expansion formula for finite life, not organic eternal life. The growth-expansion pattern of the Fibonacci sequence can be found in nature, within energy structures and biological forms of a finite nature — which includes many, but not all, life-forms on contemporary Earth.

In comparison to the Fibonacci sequence of finite life, the numerical expansion of the Krystal Sequence from the CDT-Plate teachings occurs through multiplying the preceding numbers, in specific increments that are based upon the core structures of Kathara Grid rotation, to create the “next expansion,” leaving the “numbers before” intact; in “energy quantum” terms, the eternal quantum integrity of all previous numbers remains constant, as the quanta of the numbers before are multiplied through self-generated power to “create the next unique number.” Thus the “numbers” within the Krystal Sequence ALL represent eternal energy forms that will remain to infinity within their own unique individuation, always in relationship to the center-point from which they emerged, and always within the context of what they have “grown to become,” while the “next generation” emerges as a unique quantum expansion born of relative multiplication of the quanta before. This is “creating new growth through perpetually self-regenerating power,” not growth through “recycling of finite energy,” and thus the mechanics of the Krystal Sequence imply that it represents a growth-expansion formula for organic eternal life, not inorganic finite life. The growth-expansion pattern of the Krystal Sequence can be found in nature, within energy structures and biological forms of an organically eternal nature — which includes all life-forms within the Freed Worlds of “Eternal Life Ascension Systems.”.....
Unquote

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_2.html

I have seen the graphics that are not in the article but in the lectures abour sacred sex and it make sense to me

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:43 PM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Dan! I recently viewed a video lecture of yours...which I enjoyed immensely. I only understood about half of it...so I'll have to watch it again! I'm especially interested in an accurate Universe History...with no mumbo jumbo. Just the facts. The origin of the Human and Reptilian Races...and subsequent theocracies and conflicts...are of prime concern to me. Origins, Ownership, and Governance are presently at the top of my list. Any advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote