Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-07-2008, 09:12 AM   #1
Tuza

Default Use these for protection Avalon.

I am going to post these below for those who need them, they never fail. Oh and I am logging off now so to the negatives - whatever.

From Google - Prayers of Protection.

P r a y e r s
and
G r o u n d i n g Y o u r s e l f

Some simple Protection Prayers We've collected

I truly believe in the power of prayer for everything in our lives. I don't feel we need to be practicing in
any religious affiliation, but just hold in the belief in that all around us, is a much higher existence of
man. Prayer is an affirmation that we have control within. I recommend finding a metaphysical store, and
purchasing some white sage. You can also use sea salt in all doors thresholds and window sills. When you need
to cleanse the home, burn this as you go into each room, saying whatever prayer you wish to use. I've left the
front, or back door open, so when you drive the annoying energy out of the other rooms, it can leave thru the
door. I would also bless the doors, and everyone in the house by swirling the sage around the persons body.
Don't forget to have someone do it for you so the spirit doesn't go home with you if you're not at home.
Many believe that wearing or carrying amethyst also aides in protection. Burning sandlewood incense is also
protective and helps ward off lower level entities.

Another way to protect yourself, whether you're religious or not, is to imagine the Creators pure white light coming
from above. Imagine this light empowering you, covering you, protecting you. Now imagine this white light has
turned into a bubble around you, feel its warmth, its protection, feel its Love. Nothing negative will penetrate
this bubble.

Grounding yourself is also recommended if you're dabbling into anything spiritual, especially when you're going
to use divinity tools, such as the pendulum, Ouiji Boards, tarot cards.

Some simple ways to ground yourself are:

Sitting quietly, you will imagine a white extension cord coming from the base of your spine. Imagine this cord slowly
reaching towards mother earth. Take a deep breath. The cord goes into mother earth, and starts to expand roots. Take
a deep breath. As the cord spreads, you're beginning to feel connected to the earth. The cord runs deep within the earth,
spreading roots throughout the earth within. Deep Breath. Your roots run far and deep, you are now grounded with mother
earth. You'll sit this way, feeling connected for about five minutes.

Other ways to ground are: eating meat or chocolate; holding a piece of hematite or black obsidian for a few minutes prior
to using the tools, as its from mother earth and holds protective grounding properties. I also feel grounding ourselves after
using these divinity tools helps us regain our momentum and clarity.
Also burning sage, and running the smoke around the room, as well as around your body will help ward off any negative energies
that you may have acquired during the use of the tools.

A Simple Prayer I created for cleansing and Smudging Self and Home:

Smudging is a way to cleanse yourself, home, your areas. Most enities don't like the smell and it sends them
away. Depending on your intent,(intent is the strongest power within ourselves) whether you wish to cleanse
your self, home, or draw in your spirit guardians for meditation, spiritual work, or what have you, sage is
a universal herb that works on many levels.

(say the prayer in every room as you burn your sage from room to room...
before you leave each room, you can sprinkle some sea salt in window sills,
closet doorways, and the doorway to each room to add the power to your intention.
You may also write your own prayers to give it your own personal intent..If saying
Amen doesn't fit you, a Thank You at the end of each prayer and room is acceptable.)

This is a non sectular Prayer

I burn this sage, in honor of the Creator, MY spirit guides and Teachers, the Great Warriors and Chiefs who protect this land,
and my Ancestors before me. I burn this sage and ask for divine Intervention and Protection of the Creators white light and
Love. I ask to be covered in the white light to give me strength to do my will and send all energies to Creators light, from
this space.
By MY power of light and goodness, BE GONE!

Some Christian Prayers

Prayer to my Guardian Angel

Angel of God
My Guardian dear,
To whom His love
Commits me here,
Ever this night
be at my side,
To light and guard
to rule and guide
Amen

The Lord's Prayer

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name,
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us,
lead us not into temptation, and deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever.
Amen.

Prayer to St. Michael

St. Michael the Archangel is the Angel that defeated Lucifer and cast him from heaven.
Prayers to invoke the protection of St. Michael the Archangel are thought to be particularly
protective.

Glorious St. Michael, Prince of the heavenly hosts, who standest always ready to give assistance to the people
of God; who didst fight with the dragon, the old serpent, and didst cast him out of heaven, and now valiantly
defendest the Church of God that the gates of hell may never prevail against her, I earnestly entreat thee to
assist me also, in the painful and dangerous conflict which I have to sustain against the same formidible foe.
Be with me, O mighty Prince! that I may courageously fight and wholly vanquish that proud spirit, whom thou hast
by the Divine Power, so gloriously overthrown, and whom our powerful King, Jesus Christ, has, in our nature,
so completely overcome; to the end that having triumphed over the enemy of my salvation, I may with thee and
the holy angels, praise the clemency of God who, having refused mercy to the rebellious angels after their fall,
has granted repentance and forgiveness to fallen man.
Amen.

The Great Surround

I surround myself with the Holy, Divine White Christ Light
of the Great Light Brotherhood
and ask that none shall manifest unto me
except that of the Highest,
the Truest,
and the Best.
In the Name of Our Creator.
Amen

UnNamed

Beloved I AM Presence,
intensify your protective Pillar of pure substance of light in, through, and around me;
charged with Your invincible protection,
all powerful and impenetrable,
which keeps me absolutely insulated to everything not of the light,
and keep it sustained.
Make me ever sensitive to You and Your direction,
and immune to all imperfect vibratory rates.

Another Unnamed Protection Prayer

Mother/Father God
Light of Creation
Light that I Am
I give thanks for all that I have and all that I Am
We invoke the Power of the Violet Flame, burning through
up, and around our bodies, transmuting any energies out
of alignment with our "I Am" presence.

Here are a few Wiccan Prayers

THE LADY'S PRAYER

Our Mother,
Who art amongst us,
Hallowed is Thy presence.
Our realm is here,
We sense Thee near,
On Earth,
which is our living Heaven.
Teach us this day to bake our bread,
And accept us in our human-ness
As we accept each other,
in spite of our limitations.
Lead us not into domination,
But empower us to freedom.
For ours is this Air,
This Fire,
This Water,
This Earth,
Forever and Ever.
Blessed Be.
-- Variation on the Lord's Prayer by Mark Christian and Janie Young

Protection Prayer

I call upon thee
Goddess of the Moon
For your protection and help
Today, tonight and forever more.
I place myself in your protection
And hope for all to be right
To forever follow the white way
The one you hold with all your might
Guide me now to protect myself
And help all those in need
Keep me safe and warm
Until in death I sleep
Old 11-07-2008, 09:18 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Use these for protection Avalon.

Tuza, you star; I moved it to spirituality.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:23 AM   #3
IRKCOD
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Tuza,

I'm not religious as such, but 'go for it girl'. We all have our purpose/function here on earth and the sentiments/vibes in the wordings you posted are what count - we are all spirit beings.
IRKCOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:15 AM   #4
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

The Lord Prayer in the original Aramaic version is a powerful prayer.

I recommend forumers to search the Net for the Aramaic version.

The English Version is still powerful but some power may have been lost in the translation from Aramaic to English.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote