Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-25-2009, 09:34 PM   #1
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default A picture of Hitler at 100 years old, living in the US

The old man sitting on the left in the last picture in this PDF is supposed to be Hitler:
http://conspiration.ca/the-bush-conn...Connection.pdf

Has anyone bought the whole PDF:

I searched for it in torrent and everywhere I could. Just can't find it. Maybe we can chip in to buy it?

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/marti...e02jul07.shtml
Quote:

In 1998, 29 year old Eric Bermen of Florida began dating a local girl whose 6'-4" ninety year old father possessed "the largest hands I'd ever shaken," he said. Over time, "Big Ed," as he was known locally, revealed to the younger man that his real name was Otto Skorzeny, legendary SS (Schutzstaffel) commando of World War II fame, personal bodyguard to Adolf Hitler, and subsequent life-long CIA operative.But that was just the beginning.

In the months prior to Skorzeny's death in December of 1999, Skorzeny revealed to Berman some of the most mind boggling information ever made available concerning the whereabouts and activities of major personalities of the Third Reich who were either declared dead by historians or otherwise reported to have been living in undisclosed locations abroad .
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/famil...d24aug07.shtml
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:48 PM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A picture of Hitler at 100 years old, living in the US

This is strange...I was just surfing You Tube...and watching the Orion Conspiracy (which features NAZI UFO's) and a video clip of the NAZI secret space program. Then I switched to Avalon...and the top two threads were NAZI related. Hmmm.

I've seen that NAZI shown in the first link! By the way...listen to the Greg Szymanski Show link at the bottom. It's one hour in length. This interview is also a link on the Project Camelot tribute page to Nicola Tesla: http://www.projectcamelot.org/tesla.html Interesting stuff. Tesla opened a Pandora's Box of advanced (and ancient?) technology.

I really don't think that Hitler died in the bunker. There seemed to be a UFO-Port on top of the bunker. Is that how he escaped? Hmmm.

While I was watching the NAZI stuff...I was thinking that perhaps we should focus on the whole NAZI phenomenon...including the occult, religious, alien, ufo, underground base, Wall Street, etc. connections. This may be the key which unlocks the door to real disclosure...not some pre-fabricated Hollywood/Reptilian production...which misrepresents the true nature of the beasts. The horror.

By the way...this is what I was watching. The text which accompanied the video was especially interesting:

GERMAN-JAPANESE FLIGHT TO THE MOON AND MARS IN 1945-46:
The only produced craft of the Haunebu 3 type - the 74 meter diameter naval warfare dreadnought - was chosen for the most courageous mission of this whole century - the trip to Mars. The craft was of saucer shape, had the bigger Andromeda tachyon drives, and was armed with four triple gun turrets of large naval caliber (three inverted upside down and attached to the underside of the craft, and the fourth on top of the crew compartments).

A volunteer suicide crew of Germans and Japanese was chosen, because everybody knew that this journey was a one-way journey with no retum. The large intensity of the electro-magnetogravitic fields and the inferior quality of the metal alloys used then for the structural elements of the drive, was causing the metal to fatigue and get very brittle only after a few months of work of the drive. The flight to Mars departed from Germany one month before the war ended - in April 1945.

It was probably a large crew, numbering in the hundreds, because of the low level of automation and electronic controls inside the saucer. Most of the systems of the craft had to be operated like these on a U-boat of that time - manually. Because the structurally weakened tachyon drives were not working with full power and not all the time, the trip to Mars took almost 8 months to accomplish. An initial short trust towards Mars was probably used the strong gravitational field close to Earth, after that the craft was "coasting" for 8 months in an elliptical orbit to Mars with its main drives turned off. Later trips to Mars by the joint Soviet - American craft in 1952 and by the Vatican craft of the Marconi project from Argentina in 1956 reached Mars in only 2 - 3 days, because their drives were working during the whole flight: accelerating in the first half and decelerating in the second. Smaller Kohler converters were probably used to power the systems and life support equipment on board. I do not have any information at the present time about any artificial gravity capability on board the craft, but that could have been easily done with the large antigravity drives of the ship.

After a heavy, almost crashing landing, the saucer slammed to a stop, damaging irreparably its drives, but saving the crew. That happened in the middle of January 1946. The crash landing on Mars was not only due to the crippled tachyon drives of the craft - it was also due to the smaller gravitational fleld of Mars generating less power for the tachyon drives; and also due to the thinner atmosphere on Mars, that could not be used as effectively for air breaking as the Earth's atmosphere could. The craft was shaped as a giant saucer - a form that is very efficient as an air brake, when it is entered into the atmosphere with its luge cross section perpendicular to the trajectory of descent. One question, that I have not answered yet in the affirmative is how were the Germans able to regenerate the air inside the craft for 8 months for this big crew. Quite probably they were using advanced life support systems, developed initially for their larger Walter turbine and free energy submarines, that were cruising the oceans without resurfacing.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-25-2009 at 10:46 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:27 PM   #3
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

xoxo

Last edited by lindabaker; 11-17-2009 at 09:18 PM.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:47 PM   #4
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Read 'Nazi International' by Joseph P. Farrell.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:46 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Was there a good side to Hitler and the NAZI's in the 30's? Please don't stone me! Have you looked at the pictures and video of Hitler in the 30's? Have you looked at his artwork? Hitler blamed Jewish international financiers for WWI and WWII in a Reichstag speech in 1939. Hitler used sound money...which angered the international financiers. Where, exactly, did Hitler get all of the money and technology...which moved Germany from wheelbarrows full of worthless money to a sophisticated secret space program and the most feared military in the world in less than a decade? What changed in 1941? ET factions who were supporting Hitler? Tesla was supposedly murdered in 1943 by Hitler's bodyguard (I think)...and many of his 'inventions' stolen to help the NAZI's win WWII (some say they did win). What about the Vatican connection? Is this the true source of Tesla's 'inventions'? The Vatican was working closely with Hitler. Was a faction of the Vatican a part of Giza Intelligence? If so...was this a completely malevolent enterprise...or were they trying to secretly defeat the reptilians and their hardcore followers? This thing could be incredibly complex and confusing. A lot of the bad guys might turn out to be good guys...and a lot of the good guys might turn out to be bad guys. Keep an open mind...and ask lots and lots of hard questions.

Alex Collier speaks of Hitler turning the greys away in the early 30's because he was already dealing with Giza Intelligence (renegade Aldebaran Pleiadians - humans who work with the reptilians and greys - headquartered in a deep underground military base in North Africa). This group supposedly specified that the Jews should not be tortured or killed. Giza Intelligence supposedly jumped ship in 1941. Did the reptilians and greys take over in 1941? Collier says that Giza Intelligence was driven off world in 1979. Did they relocate to the Dark Side of the Moon? Does this coincide with the Dulce Wars? Doesn't Anna Hayes speak of the secret government really losing control of the alien situation in the 80's. I was watching several top level theologians in the 80's...and they seemed to be very depressed and gloomy. One spoke vaguely of horrible creatures...wondering how they could be the handiwork of God. Another spoke of a coming storm. I believe that I telepathically heard the message 'he says we need a war'. This was late 80's.

Read and watch everything by Joseph Farrell.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-26-2009 at 01:56 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:51 AM   #6
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

There is a huge Nazi faction existing everywhere for now.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:00 AM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Back in the 60s I got a chance to go visit my sister who was with her Husband stationed there.

They lived in an apt that was one of few that the Americans could move into. The hot water was shut off at 8pm so you needed you bathing completed by then.

Also I noticed many signs up in the peoples yards that always haunted me.

The sign said Keep off the grass Americans and dogs.

I finally realized the meaning to all of this just a year ago. I understand perfectly and how sad it really is.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:23 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think that's Hitler because you can't even see his full face.

I had read that he survived in South America until his death, not the US.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:58 AM   #9
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I don't think that's Hitler because you can't even see his full face.

I had read that he survived in South America until his death, not the US.
Why can't it be Hitler because we don't see his full face?

And Hitler could have made a visit to the US.

The fact is a guy named Eric Bermen has pictures in which we can figure many Nazi criminals. When asked about how he got the pictures, he says Otto Skorzeny gave him the pictures on his death bed. So the guy is either lying and created the pictures himself, or he is telling the truth and it is Skorzeny on the picture, with Hitler by his side, according to Skorzeny himself. Or it is a mix of both: he found the pictures in a trash and made up the rest of the story.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:25 AM   #10
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Was there a good side to Hitler and the NAZI's in the 30's? Please don't stone me! Have you looked at the pictures and video of Hitler in the 30's? Have you looked at his artwork? Hitler blamed Jewish international financiers for WWI and WWII in a Reichstag speech in 1939. Hitler used sound money...which angered the international financiers. Where, exactly, did Hitler get all of the money and technology...which moved Germany from wheelbarrows full of worthless money to a sophisticated secret space program and the most feared military in the world in less than a decade? What changed in 1941? ET factions who were supporting Hitler? Tesla was supposedly murdered in 1943 by Hitler's bodyguard (I think)...and many of his 'inventions' stolen to help the NAZI's win WWII (some say they did win). What about the Vatican connection? Is this the true source of Tesla's 'inventions'? The Vatican was working closely with Hitler. Was a faction of the Vatican a part of Giza Intelligence? If so...was this a completely malevolent enterprise...or were they trying to secretly defeat the reptilians and their hardcore followers? This thing could be incredibly complex and confusing. A lot of the bad guys might turn out to be good guys...and a lot of the good guys might turn out to be bad guys. Keep an open mind...and ask lots and lots of hard questions.

Alex Collier speaks of Hitler turning the greys away in the early 30's because he was already dealing with Giza Intelligence (renegade Aldebaran Pleiadians - humans who work with the reptilians and greys - headquartered in a deep underground military base in North Africa). This group supposedly specified that the Jews should not be tortured or killed. Giza Intelligence supposedly jumped ship in 1941. Did the reptilians and greys take over in 1941? Collier says that Giza Intelligence was driven off world in 1979. Did they relocate to the Dark Side of the Moon? Does this coincide with the Dulce Wars? Doesn't Anna Hayes speak of the secret government really losing control of the alien situation in the 80's. I was watching several top level theologians in the 80's...and they seemed to be very depressed and gloomy. One spoke vaguely of horrible creatures...wondering how they could be the handiwork of God. Another spoke of a coming storm. I believe that I telepathically heard the message 'he says we need a war'. This was late 80's.

Read and watch everything by Joseph Farrell.

You speak out very valid questions. Im not sitting with any answers, but there are lots of things to question about nazi germany and WW!!.
Since the winner wrote the historybooks from 1945 and on, and we all have come to know that the winning faction is corrupt and as evil as the loosing side, there is room for serious doubt regarding what REALLY happened.
Perhaps we´ll never know the truth about it, nut as far as I believe WWII was nothing more than a powerstruggle between 2 or more masonic factions and not between nations. The nations was just pieces on their chessboard.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:55 AM   #11
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Was there a good side to Hitler and the NAZI's in the 30's? Please don't stone me! Have you looked at the pictures and video of Hitler in the 30's? Have you looked at his artwork? Hitler blamed Jewish international financiers for WWI and WWII in a Reichstag speech in 1939.
I've thought the same, the top jews are not good people, you only have to look at Israel to see that. Maybe it's a shame he never got to those people?
I do think he was evil but I also think that Bush was as bad if not worst. Although that gives bush too much credit and I don't think he has the intellegence, he was just a puppet like obama.
We need a good version of hitler to take on and delete tptb
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:54 PM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm tending to think that a well informed and responsible public will end the reign of the corrupt PTB (both alien and human). If we are ignorant and apathetic...the bad-guys can do whatever the hell they want to do. Many people who have been, or are, outspoken critics of the government...are just as critical of the general public...for allowing all of the BS to go on right under their noses. A well informed and responsible general public should be the elites. Hope springs eternal.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:06 AM   #13
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: A picture of Hitler at 100 years old, living in the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
Why can't it be Hitler because we don't see his full face?

And Hitler could have made a visit to the US.

The fact is a guy named Eric Bermen has pictures in which we can figure many Nazi criminals. When asked about how he got the pictures, he says Otto Skorzeny gave him the pictures on his death bed. So the guy is either lying and created the pictures himself, or he is telling the truth and it is Skorzeny on the picture, with Hitler by his side, according to Skorzeny himself. Or it is a mix of both: he found the pictures in a trash and made up the rest of the story.
__________________________________________________ __

Certainly the picture of the "fat man" Josef Mengele nicknamed "the Angel of Death" in the PDF document looks real enough...can't recall where I read that he died in 2002. Never thought that Hitler was still alive (unless they both drank the 'Elixir of Life' graciously bestowed upon them by the Reptilians)....also I think if you research some of Nexus magazine's articles they have a good piece on what happened to Hitler after World War II.......in the article I read from Nexus apparently he escaped to Brazil along with many other SS officers and a highly secretive colony was established in an isolated area covering many hectares. Sorry I haven't got the Link at present...will update if I can find it.
__________________________________________________ ______
History is the lie commonly agreed upon................Voltaire
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 03:18 PM   #14
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Well during the Third Reich with Hitler, the German Vril Society was in charge of creating a NAZI base in Antartica.
And this is what they did.

This explains after WW2 why Admiral Byrd was sent on an "expedition" to Antartica.
He had 4000 men with him and the purpose was to try to defeat what was left by the Third Reich in New Swabia.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 08:47 PM   #15
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I tried to share this youtube with people in France and it is censored there, as well as a whole bunch of other videos. I had to teach them how to use a proxy to see the videos. Now they are happy because they know it's impossible for any government to censor the Internet if you know what is a proxy, and how to find one hosted in a different country than yours.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:15 AM   #16
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

The pdf file:

"Hitler was the oldest living man in America when he died in February 2004"

---

'The Law of One' (Ra Material), channeled by Carla Rueckert between 1981 and 1984:

Questioner: Can you tell us what happened to Adolf (Hitler)?

Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit complex known as Adolf is at this time in an healing process in the middle astral planes of your spherical force field.
This entity was greatly confused and, although aware of the circumstance of change in vibratory level associated with the cessation of the chemical body complex (death), nevertheless, needed a great deal of care.

---

Well, one of them is wrong...

Last edited by nagual; 08-31-2009 at 05:41 AM.
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:03 PM   #17
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

If Skorzeny was on the spot with Hitler, why didn't he picture his face.
He intended not to show his face?
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:10 AM   #18
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

This story sounds more probable:

"Rochus Misch is the last survivor of the Hitler bunker. He is the final witness of the drama that took place there on 30 April 1945. It was the day Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun committed suicide.

"Suddenly I heard somebody shouting to Hitler's attendant: 'Linge, Linge, I think it's happened.' They'd heard a gunshot, but I hadn't. At that moment Martin Bormann, Hitler's private secretary, ordered everyone to be silent. Everyone began whispering. I was speaking on the telephone and I made sure I talked louder on purpose because I wanted to hear something. I didn't want it to feel like we were in a death bunker. "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8234018.stm
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:42 PM   #19
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I've thought the same, the top jews are not good people, you only have to look at Israel to see that. Maybe it's a shame he never got to those people?
Those people are Kenites, not Jews. They love to pretend and moved into Judea eons ago. Jeremiah 35, 2chr 2:55
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote