Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 10-23-2008, 01:47 AM   #1
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Default World War 3?

What will it be like and What kinds of technology will have while WW3 is happening? How many people will die? What countries would be affected in a major way due to the affects of WW3? Will WW3 be a short world war or a long world war? And most importantly: Is it true that a huge piece of rock from space will hit earth while the world is in WW3?

I am sure there are other Questions as I can not think of any more for (WW3). Can any body else would also like to comment and respond? Thank You For Reading.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:35 AM   #2
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: World War 3?

If world war 3 happens, you can kiss your ass good bye, because the main factor then will be luck and nothing else and I don't care how many cans of spam you have in your basement.

South America and Africa will be the only places not hit hard, but they will still suffer the consequences of Radiation Poisoning, Nuclear Winter and the fact that many of those countries rely on the richer countries for their trade.

As for Asia, North America, Europe and Eur-asia, well, the nukes will take care of most of that and what little is left will get poisoned quickly enough.

Basically, if a full out Nuclear War happened in which even 50% of the US and Russia's nukes were used, about 80-90% of the worlds population would be dead within 5 years.

Anyways, don't worry about a Nuclear War, it wont happen. Ever.

And if it was to happen, there is nothing you can do about it, so don't waste your time worrying about it and instead, enjoy your life.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:43 AM   #3
Tuza

Gordon, maybe someone can give you the thread that shows a missile being deactivated by a UFO. That was amazing to watch. A lot of missiles have been deactivated by ETs and the Government know this. If a nuclear war was started it would have a devastating impact outside our planet, the nukes are way stronger than the ones from WW11, so it would be disastrous not just for everything here but outside the hemisphere as well.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:16 AM   #4
Snooks
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Gordon, maybe someone can give you the thread that shows a missile being deactivated by a UFO. That was amazing to watch.
Here's a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qffI...eature=related
Snooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:55 AM   #5
Tuza

Thanks Snooks.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:28 AM   #6
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Gordon, maybe someone can give you the thread that shows a missile being deactivated by a UFO. That was amazing to watch. A lot of missiles have been deactivated by ETs and the Government know this. If a nuclear war was started it would have a devastating impact outside our planet, the nukes are way stronger than the ones from WW11, so it would be disastrous not just for everything here but outside the hemisphere as well.
hiroshima, nagasaki.
There was no deactivation of those weapons.
depleted uranium killing in Iraq is not being deactivated.
chernobyl was not prevented.

The list goes on, It would be fantastic to think that a being would come in and stop our missiles, but it really hasn't happened yet, and I would say that these ET's have been watching is from well before Monday, August 6,1945.
If they do come in to rescue us. it won't be for at least two and a half years of war. (these will not be the true saviours by the way, they will enslave you like you have never thought possible. and you will ask them to do it )

They won't use nukes just yet, we have smart bombs, dirty bombs, cluster bombs.
bio weapons, chemical weapons as well as economic sanctions.

Hungry people will kill their own neighbour for food, do you ask yourself why there are so many immigrants coming into all countries.
They don't move in next door, they all get into a community and before you know it, you have a mini <insert country name here>, someone to fight against when the food runs low.
times where tough in Nazi Germany so Hitler found a scaoe goat called the Jew, your average German then started to blame the Jew for every thing.
ever country is having the same thing done to it now.

WWIII is well under way, it just hasn't been declared a war yet. all the pieces are being put in place and now the economy is starting to collapse, we will soon be calling those immigrants a problem because we won't be able to find a job and are losing our homes.
as the economy starts to get tighter, just watch and wait because you will start to hear the call of "the <insert county name here> have all our jobs"
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:05 AM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
WWIII is well under way, it just hasn't been declared a war yet.
I like that way of conceptualizing it.

If you take away the negative connotation

FOL vs FOD
STO vs STS
Good vs Evil

The stakes are rather high, whichever mode of vanquishing is chosen.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:23 AM   #8
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

A world war is a conflict in multiple countries.

Technically it is not a world war, but with countries picking sides now, it won't be long

we have Iraq, Afghanistan, Georgia, special ops in Iran, Pakistan is getting closer, many African conflics.

With the stock market crashing, it is only a matter of time before it esculates, Thats how the people in power solve depressions, they go to war to generate employment.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:29 AM   #9
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I don't like the immigrants invading countries like they do, it dissolves national identity and breaks up communities, look at how the UK was in ww2 they all pulled together, but now people wouldn't want to share food etc with someone that doesn't even speak their language. There are towns in UK that have been completely split down the middle. I don't agree with our government saying we need them. I'm not racist and am happy that we have the freedom to travel, but I don't like one country invading another how ever they do it. Look at the mess the brits have made in Spain by using it as a holiday resort

As for the ETs coming to save us remember the 14th
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:48 AM   #10
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: World War 3?

Quote:
Thats how the people in power solve depressions, they go to war to generate employment.
And here am I thinking that it was to get the people that are young enough to revolt against them, out of the country and far away on a battle field to get killed.

Sure enough reduces the number of unemployed, as well as the useless eaters that can't find a job anyway..
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:54 AM   #11
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
And here am I thinking that it was to get the people that are young enough to revolt against them, out of the country and far away on a battle field to get killed.

Sure enough reduces the number of unemployed, as well as the useless eaters that can't find a job anyway..
there is that side of it too
Old 10-23-2008, 09:59 AM   #12
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:

With the stock market crashing, it is only a matter of time before it esculates, Thats how the people in power solve depressions, they go to war to generate employment.
Americas biggest export is weapons so a war is great for business.
If the US is backed into a corner what else can it do but try to come out fighting.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote