Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-26-2009, 12:50 AM   #1
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Default Kymatica, an esoteric must view..

This interesting video is in my opinion a must view, if not already posted or viewed. It is over an hour playing time..:trumpet

http://lightworkers.org/video/68640/...soteric-agenda
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:57 AM   #2
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Kymatica, an esoteric must view..

Yep that's what I've been saying! A brilliant movie indeed.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11347
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:06 AM   #3
Steve_G

It has good and bad points IMO. The thrust of working on yourself, learning to love and integrate the shadow, is really positive and something every human needs to do. That's the only way we'll be able to clean up the mess we find ourselves in.

But when it comes to taking personal responsibility for all the ills of the world you can count me out. We've been herded to where we are by TPTB and the races/forces behind them for thousands of years. They have supressed the technological solutions to the environmental problems, they've kept humanity in a perpetual state of ignorance and fear, they have kept humanity in economic slavery through FIAT money and the fractional reserve lending system, they have lied, cheated and manipulated since day one, and they've done so for their own selfish benefit.

The psychological causes put forward by Kymatica work fine ONLY IF we have always had full knowledge of what was going on and we had got to where we are without outside interference. Neither of those two critical foundations are true.

Only since the advent of the internet has this information really been coming out, a ballpark figure of 20 years. TPTB have been doing this for millennia. Where does the reponsibility for our predicament really lie?

All this "The earth is dying and its YOUR FAULT" is just another version of original sin, and far too many people shoulder it with masochistic enthusiasm as a result of the original sin concept being built into the very fabric of our predominantly Christian-based societies. "We must suffer and toil because that's all we are worthy of."

By all means take responsibility for YOURSELF, and by all means take responsibility for doing what you can to clean up the mess. But DON'T shoulder a burden of guilt that does not belong to you; all that does is hand your power over to them yet again, which is exactly what they want you to do.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:36 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
It has good and bad points IMO. The thrust of working on yourself, learning to love and integrate the shadow, is really positive and something every human needs to do. That's the only way we'll be able to clean up the mess we find ourselves in.

But when it comes to taking personal responsibility for all the ills of the world you can count me out. We've been herded to where we are by TPTB and the races/forces behind them for thousands of years. They have supressed the technological solutions to the environmental problems, they've kept humanity in a perpetual state of ignorance and fear, they have kept humanity in economic slavery through FIAT money and the fractional reserve lending system, they have lied, cheated and manipulated since day one, and they've done so for their own selfish benefit.

The psychological causes put forward by Kymatica work fine ONLY IF we have always had full knowledge of what was going on and we had got to where we are without outside interference. Neither of those two critical foundations are true.

Only since the advent of the internet has this information really been coming out, a ballpark figure of 20 years. TPTB have been doing this for millennia. Where does the reponsibility for our predicament really lie?

All this "The earth is dying and its YOUR FAULT" is just another version of original sin, and far too many people shoulder it with masochistic enthusiasm as a result of the original sin concept being built into the very fabric of our predominantly Christian-based societies. "We must suffer and toil because that's all we are worthy of."

By all means take responsibility for YOURSELF, and by all means take responsibility for doing what you can to clean up the mess. But DON'T shoulder a burden of guilt that does not belong to you; all that does is hand your power over to them yet again, which is exactly what they want you to do.
I agree.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:08 PM   #5
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Odd, I disagree, NOT ONCE, I felt like the movie was trying to make me feel like it was MY FAULT for horrendous acts being committed across the world by OTHER people. That's just stupid to try to think that way. But he did talk about humanity as a collective and humanity as a hole needs to take responsibility to steer our self's out of what we feel is the problems that face humanity. He did talk about humanity as a collective and we are all one, in this sense your right. Where did he say it was YOUR fault? If you already take responsibility for your life, than that part of the movie shouldn't have effected you on that level. Maybe, I might need to watch it again?

They did do a good job integrating law in the movie.

If there wasn't much new information in the video for you, the point is, it's well produced and is one great movie that will help break people out of a particular level in this illusion we call life.

Please take no offense.

Allways with love.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:05 PM   #6
Steve_G

No offence taken Machinamentum, that was just my take on it. The underlying assumptions of the movie for me are that humanity in general, and humanity alone, are responsible for the state of the world we live in. It isn't thrown in your face as such, but the question of who or what has been running things is never even addressed. By missing that crucial issue out of the equation I feel the result is unbalanced.

I've found that when watching any kind of movie, whether its for entertainment or for education as this was intended, it is essential to identify the underlying assumptions that are never mentioned but are always taken for granted, ie require no explanation. 9 times out of 10 those assumptions need questioning before anything based on them can be considered valid. If you don't you end up in the realm of "everyone knows that" which is no good for anything.

I don't react to it on an emotional level in the way you suggest- it isn't a personal issue for me. I faced that particular battle in the past and resolved it (well, most of the time anyway .) But in a way this video reminds me of Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth" which takes all the problems of the world (real and imagined) and heaps them onto the general public's shoulders; the standard "the planet is dying and it's all your fault" line that politicians and the media bombard us with every day in a thousand ways.

Don't get me wrong; I am not suggesting for a moment that there is any sinister intent with this film. I just think the foundational premises it is built on are flawed.

But like you, it might be a good idea for me to watch it again. And I agree about the film waking people up to certain aspects of reality- none of us got to where we are in one giant leap, I'd bet it was a series of steps for all of us.

Blessings

Steve

Last edited by Steve_G; 02-26-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:35 PM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Don't get me wrong; I am not suggesting for a moment that there is any sinister intent with this film.
At a certain point I got such a feeling....
Old 02-26-2009, 09:42 PM   #8
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
At a certain point I got such a feeling....
What, that there was sinister intent or that I was suggesting there was?
Old 02-26-2009, 09:49 PM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What, that there was sinister intent or that I was suggesting there was?
That there was a sinister intent in that film....
Old 02-26-2009, 09:59 PM   #10
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No offence taken Machinamentum, that was just my take on it. The underlying assumptions of the movie for me are that humanity in general, and humanity alone, are responsible for the state of the world we live in. It isn't thrown in your face as such, but the question of who or what has been running things is never even addressed. By missing that crucial issue out of the equation I feel the result is unbalanced.
Cool, ya the first movie they did was called Esoteric Agenda. That whole movie was dedicated to exposing the Esoteric Agenda. So.. This movie is kind of a sequel to Esoteric Agenda.

You should give that one a watch some time and let me know..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...43037963555139

Because the combination of these 2 films is very powerful to say the least.

So Im very eager to hear the opinions of my fellow Avaloners.

Last edited by Machinamentum; 02-26-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:59 AM   #11
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
That there was a sinister intent in that film....
Could be, or could just be his take on things. No way to know really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
Cool, ya the first movie they did was called Esoteric Agenda. That whole movie was dedicated to exposing the Esoteric Agenda. So.. This movie is kind of a sequel to Esoteric Agenda.

You should give that one a watch some time and let me know..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...43037963555139

Because the combination of these 2 films is very powerful to say the least.

So Im very eager to hear the opinions of my fellow Avaloners.
"Connecting the dots is up to you, but make your own decisions instead of settling for conclusions that others have set in place before you." From Esoteric Agenda.

A strange thing to say given the thrust of Kymatica.

Esoteric Agenda is very good for revealing some of the games being played. I think in terms of waking people up to certain realities this is a much better film than Kymatica. It is also very good at explaining how the masses are controlled via groupthink, media mind control, financial fraud etc.

So having explained those things the question becomes how responsible are we for the emergence of the 'collective' shadow into such a dominant position? Has it come from us spontaneously or has it been carefully cultivated by the ruling bloodlines and their systems of mental, spiritual and physical control? Why have these bloodlines done the things they have done? Have they done it completely off their own backs or have they themselves been directed and controlled?

Who controls the controllers?

Kymatica addresses none of those questions. Instead it bases everything on the assumption that our situation has come about naturally, without outside interference of any kind. There is a huge volume of evidence that suggests this is not the case but this is ignored, leaving only the underlying but never directly mentioned assumption that humanity is solely responsible. Thus it becomes a burden of guilt, and guilt is a manifestation of fear. Same old story wearing different clothes.

Come on folks, this is a big topic- how come so few are participating? What does the rest of Avalon have to say on this subject?
Old 02-27-2009, 09:13 PM   #12
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Could be, or could just be his take on things. No way to know really.

"Connecting the dots is up to you, but make your own decisions instead of settling for conclusions that others have set in place before you." From Esoteric Agenda.

A strange thing to say given the thrust of Kymatica.

Esoteric Agenda is very good for revealing some of the games being played. I think in terms of waking people up to certain realities this is a much better film than Kymatica. It is also very good at explaining how the masses are controlled via groupthink, media mind control, financial fraud etc.

So having explained those things the question becomes how responsible are we for the emergence of the 'collective' shadow into such a dominant position? Has it come from us spontaneously or has it been carefully cultivated by the ruling bloodlines and their systems of mental, spiritual and physical control? Why have these bloodlines done the things they have done? Have they done it completely off their own backs or have they themselves been directed and controlled?

Who controls the controllers?

Kymatica addresses none of those questions. Instead it bases everything on the assumption that our situation has come about naturally, without outside interference of any kind. There is a huge volume of evidence that suggests this is not the case but this is ignored, leaving only the underlying but never directly mentioned assumption that humanity is solely responsible. Thus it becomes a burden of guilt, and guilt is a manifestation of fear. Same old story wearing different clothes.

Come on folks, this is a big topic- how come so few are participating? What does the rest of Avalon have to say on this subject?
That is why I come to Project Avalon and Camelot , some of the questions that weren't addressed in these movies are frequently discussed on this forum, and some of the ideas talked about on Camelot/Avalon are so Esoteric, that it might scare some people away, it's going to take a few many movies to get the idea out.

These movies: Zeitgeist 1&2, Esoteric Agenda, Kymatica, Endgame and Loose Change are some of the forerunners for "Waking Up" and getting people to out of the "Matrix" - and are very important.

If the Information is so tainted then if anybody here sees it, say it, and most importantly, say what is wrong and back your reasons better then they do. Then make a movie, because if you have better knowledge and didn't make a movie, your wasting it.

This whole forum (roughly) is dedicated to some of these ideas and if you don't understand how powerful these videos are (maybe not to you, but others), then your missing a power tool.

I"m searching for any and all videos of the esoteric, I have the entire Project Camelot video data base backed up along with 80 gigs of other videos.

I've seen Esoteric Agenda and Zeitgeist transform many people into a better awareness.

How many hours of interviews does Project Camelot have?

Maybe Bill, Kerry and Ben Stewart (Kymatica) {wink wink} could team up on a film!!!

Last edited by Machinamentum; 02-27-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:37 PM   #13
Steve_G

You've probably already found this if your hard drive is stacked that full, but just in case you haven't....

http://www.trueworldhistory.info/

If you haven't been here you'll probably need a new drive

Blessings
Old 02-27-2009, 10:58 PM   #14
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Yep got most of them. Good site btw!
Old 02-27-2009, 11:10 PM   #15
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Few people participate because this is at least the third thread started with the title of kymatica and the other two just died a slow death.
I myself feel fully on par with kymatica but I heed your warning on the 'original sin' principle.

I however, like to keep all options open, and to me, TPTB sometimes seem like too convenient a scapegoat. Another 'virtual enemy' of anothe 1984 scenario.

Maybe the people on this forum are the freaks and everything is actually fine? Maybe we are the ones reprogrammed by the alien threat to prepare for invasion from the inside?

It's all tossing the ball back and forth and thus I personally conclude that taking responsibility oneself is the only real and right thing to do in the moment.

Furthermore, I think that all the old concepts, especially that of an outside enemy, are to be overcome if we are ever to embrace a new paradigm. Thus I am weary to be led to the conclusion of having to fight TPTB.

Make any sense?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:13 PM   #16
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Few people participate because this is at least the third thread started with the title of kymatica and the other two just died a slow death.
I myself feel fully on par with kymatica but I heed your warning on the 'original sin' principle.

I however, like to keep all options open, and to me, TPTB sometimes seem like too convenient a scapegoat. Another 'virtual enemy' of anothe 1984 scenario.

Maybe the people on this forum are the freaks and everything is actually fine? Maybe we are the ones reprogrammed by the alien threat to prepare for invasion from the inside?

It's all tossing the ball back and forth and thus I personally conclude that taking responsibility oneself is the only real and right thing to do in the moment.

Furthermore, I think that all the old concepts, especially that of an outside enemy, are to be overcome if we are ever to embrace a new paradigm. Thus I am weary to be led to the conclusion of having to fight TPTB.

Make any sense?
I concur.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:21 PM   #17
Steve_G

Quote:

Make any sense?
I understant the arguments, but I think you're doing exactly what TPTB (who are very real unfortunately) want you to do. It sounds to me like you're feeling overwhelmed by the sheer volume of info and disinfo that's all mixed together, and as a result you're unsure whether you're insane for thinking about these things. Join the club But be aware that this is the desired result of flooding this field with disinfo, to keep you uncertain and feeling like you're chasing your own tail. By doing so you are no threat to them.

In the 'virtual enemy' scenario, bear in mind that enemy was created as a distraction by those in control who wished to preserve the status quo at all costs, ie TPTB.

Taking personal responsibility for yourself is esential. Taking responsibility for the actions of others is a huge mistake, though believe me I understand the compulsion. All that will achieve is perpetuating the same old situation.

Imagine you go to a restaurant. Everything looks great, really nice surroundings etc. You pay for a meal but end up getting sick, as does everyone else. Nobody else wants to do anything about it but you decide to investigate futher and go into the kitchen- what you see there horrifies you. Horrendous hygiene standards, well paid chefs spitting in food which is already unfit for consumption, rats running around etc. So you go to the manager. He knows what's going on but says he can't do anything because the owner makes the rules. You go see the owner, a man who's gotten very rich and powerful by allowing these things to go on. He tells you it's your responsibility because you chose to eat there and tries to convince you that you are insane for even questioning how he runs things, because if there was really something wrong how come only you are complaining?

Do you take responsibility for that? Is that your burden to shoulder? No, of course it isn't, and the only difference between that scenario and what's going on in the world is that what's going on in the world is much, much bigger.

What you are doing when you decide that external enemies are just an old paradigm concept is rationalising the fact that you aren't doing anything to make the owner and his underlings clean up the kitchen. The owner has nothing to lose by not cleaning up his act so he doesn't. Things continue to get worse and everyone gets sicker and sicker because all the restaurants are owned by the same person; they just look slightly different. The people who didn't investigate have been getting sick for so long that they believe it's completely natural and can't be any other way, and will also tell anyone who dares to suggest that things should and could be different that they are insane.

I really don't mean any offence to anyone, this is just how I see things. Any and all responses are welcome. I also realise that this doesn't address the question of external manipulation, but it's a place to start.
Old 02-28-2009, 06:02 PM   #18
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

This is a great example Steve. In fact you of course hit the nail on the head.

This all applies in a strictly 3D world of course. What I'm saying and what Kymatica is trying to say is more along the lines of the holographic universe and Ho'oponopono. If the guests in the hotel don't voice their concern, they fall into the victim state, a state I can't completely distance myself from sadly, but at least I'm aware of it.

The problem with changing the evil within yourself is that one has to be honest and responsible in such a manner not to allow suffering through someone else's mistake. Now I can't guarantee that it will work, but it's a concept that I find disarms many situations that before caused conflict, at least that's what I experience the more I try to practice it.

The sneaky part is of course, as you said, that people accept the unacceptable as normal after a while, and this is so unbearably obvious here in London.

By the way, I'm not giving up or chasing my own tail, I just chose not to participate in the hate game anymore. Problems need to be solved, too true, but I guess I'm kind of waiting for all the walls to crumble before I put any effort into changing anything beyond my personal scale. I find that there is always a third option that is truthful and authentic, that is neither following all the sheep, nor speaking constantly against them as that only furthers the conflict.

Something amazing happened sometime on this forum and let me try for a moment to illustrate what I think I saw:
Person A popped into a thread and uttered something personal of no offence, Person B however saw offence in the topic or it's misplaced position and attacked Person A.
Now instead of taking sides or saying 'come on people don't fight' as it usually happens, others came in and expressed their understanding for both parties and gave sincere signs of love, and even though the guys didn't completely silence their pride, the situation was completely disarmed.

My thinking thus is that the guy who owns the restaurant probably fills his pockets as full as he can because he feels a lack, a lack that Person B (maybe A as well, for christ's sake who doesn't these days?) felt. Alleviating that lack for everybody, would bypass a conflict that enables people to externalise their own shortcomings.

However, as you said, it's all about not taking responsibility for someone else's deeds. I think there is a strong line in feeling responsible for what someone else did and recognising that person's failure in oneself, and then drawing that register to fix the situation.

Admittedly, this isn't hard, but I've seen it work.

Your comments on this would be well appreciated.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:13 AM   #19
Steve_G

Sorry Czymra, been slow to get to this.

Quote:
This is a great example Steve. In fact you of course hit the nail on the head.

This all applies in a strictly 3D world of course. What I'm saying and what Kymatica is trying to say is more along the lines of the holographic universe and Ho'oponopono. If the guests in the hotel don't voice their concern, they fall into the victim state, a state I can't completely distance myself from sadly, but at least I'm aware of it.
Definitely in 3D, insofar as it applies to humanity in its current general state of awareness. The astral and above is more complex, and to get into that we'd be addressing the question of the forces behind our physical PTB.

Quote:
The problem with changing the evil within yourself is that one has to be honest and responsible in such a manner not to allow suffering through someone else's mistake. Now I can't guarantee that it will work, but it's a concept that I find disarms many situations that before caused conflict, at least that's what I experience the more I try to practice it.
Don't forget 'brave' in there. It takes courage to make that stand, whatever form it takes.

Quote:
The sneaky part is of course, as you said, that people accept the unacceptable as normal after a while, and this is so unbearably obvious here in London.
Not just London, believe me- everywhere I've ever been.

Quote:
By the way, I'm not giving up or chasing my own tail, I just chose not to participate in the hate game anymore. Problems need to be solved, too true, but I guess I'm kind of waiting for all the walls to crumble before I put any effort into changing anything beyond my personal scale. I find that there is always a third option that is truthful and authentic, that is neither following all the sheep, nor speaking constantly against them as that only furthers the conflict.
That brings in the question of timing, and in my case self control I know what you are saying. I want to be clear though, I don't hate them. Quite how I've managed that feat is a mystery to me sometimes, but I honestly feel no hatred towards them. I often feel huge frustration with the people who blindly accept whatever is put in front of them though. It's incomprehensible to me how otherwise intelligent people can allow themselves to be so easily manipulated and controlled. That is an issue within myself that needs to be worked on and I'm well aware of it, but its one I continually struggle with.

My approach is I'll tell people what I think when I'm asked, regardless of how they take it. I do this fully aware that 98% of the time people will roll their eyes and think "here we go again, paranoid Steve and his conspiracy theories," and think no more about it. But every now and then someone actually starts thinking for themselves and goes off and does a little research of their own, and that makes it worth it. Every little bit of real thinking helps.

I think perhaps that and working on yourself is all anyone can do at the moment here in 3D. I don't see the point of going on protest marches and the like- lets face it, 1.5 million people marched against the invasion of Iraq but they did it anyway (negative basis perhaps, but that's another issue.)

Quote:
Something amazing happened sometime on this forum and let me try for a moment to illustrate what I think I saw:
Person A popped into a thread and uttered something personal of no offence, Person B however saw offence in the topic or it's misplaced position and attacked Person A.
Now instead of taking sides or saying 'come on people don't fight' as it usually happens, others came in and expressed their understanding for both parties and gave sincere signs of love, and even though the guys didn't completely silence their pride, the situation was completely disarmed.

My thinking thus is that the guy who owns the restaurant probably fills his pockets as full as he can because he feels a lack, a lack that Person B (maybe A as well, for christ's sake who doesn't these days?) felt. Alleviating that lack for everybody, would bypass a conflict that enables people to externalise their own shortcomings.
That takes us into other realms again. I'm sure there are plenty of people in TPTB to whom that argument applies, but I'm equally sure that there are others who know exactly what they are doing, who are totally comfortable with it and will keep doing it simply because they can. They do so because at the moment they are the biggest baddest bully in the playground and there's no-one capable of stopping them, therefore (at least as they see it) they have nothing to gain and everything to lose by changing.

Quote:
However, as you said, it's all about not taking responsibility for someone else's deeds. I think there is a strong line in feeling responsible for what someone else did and recognising that person's failure in oneself, and then drawing that register to fix the situation.

Admittedly, this isn't hard, but I've seen it work.

Your comments on this would be well appreciated.
I'm not totally sure I understand what you're driving at here. Are you talking about recognising that the things others do that p**s you off are reflections of what you don't like about yourself, as opposed to taking personal responsibility for their actions? I won't say any more until I know what you're getting at.

This has been a really thought provoking and worthwhile thread, thanks to all involved and lets keep it going.

Last edited by Steve_G; 03-02-2009 at 11:16 AM.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:58 AM   #20
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

We understand each other it seems. Wonderful, so I'll just go on about the differences that I think will shed more light on what really can be done. I'm as unsure about those parts as anyone.

Quote:
That takes us into other realms again. I'm sure there are plenty of people in TPTB to whom that argument applies, but I'm equally sure that there are others who know exactly what they are doing, who are totally comfortable with it and will keep doing it simply because they can. They do so because at the moment they are the biggest baddest bully in the playground and there's no-one capable of stopping them, therefore (at least as they see it) they have nothing to gain and everything to lose by changing.
The way you describe it makes a lot of sense, as there is no need to come up with the concept of the utter evil. It sounds like they are as human (?) as we are but stand furthest away on the carpet we want to pull from under their feet. This means they are no different, but they stand on the farthest edge and hardly anymore on the basis that I'm getting at.

However, they do still stand on it... and I have the feeling that if we can 'cash in' most of the 'lukewarms' they will stand in such obvious isolation that they'll have little options left.

Sure, this is a question of killing the root of evil or it's symptoms, and I might have the wrong end here by turning all of the people over that are more followers than leaders. I find it hard to believe that this is really a numbers game, so it shouldn't matter how many people are where, but if the weapons on the street are held by those lukewarms, I'd rather they'd see me as their brother.

Quote:
I'm not totally sure I understand what you're driving at here. Are you talking about recognising that the things others do that p**s you off are reflections of what you don't like about yourself, as opposed to taking personal responsibility for their actions? I won't say any more until I know what you're getting at.

This has been a really thought provoking and worthwhile thread, thanks to all involved and lets keep it going.
I think I mispelled something there. I meant to say "It's hard.. but possible".

Nevertheless, what I'm getting is partially what you say. I think there is a fine line, yet again, between a reflection and a cause & effect chain. They may be the same at times, but I think that the idea of 'disliking others for your own weaknesses' applies most of the times, then there is a 'focusing too much on the insufficiencies of others', and by focusing actually creating them, and last but not least, there is a cause & effect chain of an impulse that you send out and are unaware of it's real implications, which then triggers a 'bad reaction' in someone else.

All of these things however, are a way of realising that most of what we do is blaming things on outside sources, while in truth we are the source ourselves.
It's incredibly hard as I notice just now again, that in fact, the whole game of reality is more about the innate attitude we take, no matter what we try to project outwards and how many of the theoretical boxes we ticked to make a thing work out. Along those lines, the desire of 'wanting to be surprised' (by reality) is more of a being surprised at what's already there within oneself. I think Cinderella is probably the most evil story that undermines all manifestation in a positive manner, because it creates an attitude of 'wanting to be surprised... again!' something that brings back those childish memories of the first encounter. So I observed within myself that I'm trying to forget, in order to be surprised, again... but as I'm not genuinely surprised the second time, I'm actually disappointed, of course I don't want to admit that and keep going on the same strategy. What else to do after all? And time after time, the actual desire rots into an affliction that turns more into a kink of cynical self-affirmation. "Yes, the world does indeed suck."

How does this differ from recognising an actual problem outside of yourself? Well,this is the hard part really. If you go to a restaurant where the food is bad, you can either seek your failing in actually going there instead of boycotting it, you can seek your failure in all the things that you did that allowed this kind of attitude to creep up in your community, you can simply blame it on your childhood and abuse pattern, you can probably draw on so many spots that in fact, it's more easy than not to fall into the trap of self-blame/hate.

I think yet again it's a matter of balance of evaluating one's self, transmuting one's own attitude as much as we can from trying to fake ourselves into believing into actually believing.
Furthermore, it's probably about going out and making it clear (to the world) that we all live in a mutual relationship. Maybe the problem is that we seek to isolate the source of evil. Now Kymatica takes the next step and says we're all one, so what's wrong within you is wrong within me.
I'm sorry.
Please forgive me.
I love you.
Thank you.
And supposedly the magic is done... but I suppose that if you think of mutual responsibility, the presence of evil within all individuals, then one has to also account for the presence of good within all individuals. Thus, blaming one's self or blaming another is always a matter of seeking a scapegoat, be it inside or outside. Lastly, it's a focus on the 'bad influences'.

The trick is probably to simply move beyond attaching that scapegoat to a single entity, me or you, it's all the same isn't it? Yes, it gets obscure again because we're talking about a system so interrelated that cause & effect submerge into 'unrecognisability' again and it seems to not matter who did what and why, and if it's good or not, and that would yet again create an organism that can't tell the healthy cells from the ill ones.

Okay, I went way out of the loop here, and I'm getting stuck myself. But have a think about this diatribe, maybe I'm on to something.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:18 PM   #21
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I understant the arguments, but I think you're doing exactly what TPTB (who are very real unfortunately) want you to do. It sounds to me like you're feeling overwhelmed by the sheer volume of info and disinfo that's all mixed together, and as a result you're unsure whether you're insane for thinking about these things. Join the club But be aware that this is the desired result of flooding this field with disinfo, to keep you uncertain and feeling like you're chasing your own tail. By doing so you are no threat to them.

In the 'virtual enemy' scenario, bear in mind that enemy was created as a distraction by those in control who wished to preserve the status quo at all costs, ie TPTB.

Taking personal responsibility for yourself is esential. Taking responsibility for the actions of others is a huge mistake, though believe me I understand the compulsion. All that will achieve is perpetuating the same old situation.

Imagine you go to a restaurant. Everything looks great, really nice surroundings etc. You pay for a meal but end up getting sick, as does everyone else. Nobody else wants to do anything about it but you decide to investigate futher and go into the kitchen- what you see there horrifies you. Horrendous hygiene standards, well paid chefs spitting in food which is already unfit for consumption, rats running around etc. So you go to the manager. He knows what's going on but says he can't do anything because the owner makes the rules. You go see the owner, a man who's gotten very rich and powerful by allowing these things to go on. He tells you it's your responsibility because you chose to eat there and tries to convince you that you are insane for even questioning how he runs things, because if there was really something wrong how come only you are complaining?

Do you take responsibility for that? Is that your burden to shoulder? No, of course it isn't, and the only difference between that scenario and what's going on in the world is that what's going on in the world is much, much bigger.

What you are doing when you decide that external enemies are just an old paradigm concept is rationalising the fact that you aren't doing anything to make the owner and his underlings clean up the kitchen. The owner has nothing to lose by not cleaning up his act so he doesn't. Things continue to get worse and everyone gets sicker and sicker because all the restaurants are owned by the same person; they just look slightly different. The people who didn't investigate have been getting sick for so long that they believe it's completely natural and can't be any other way, and will also tell anyone who dares to suggest that things should and could be different that they are insane.

I really don't mean any offence to anyone, this is just how I see things. Any and all responses are welcome. I also realise that this doesn't address the question of external manipulation, but it's a place to start.
I like this analogy... but you missed one aspect to it... "The restaurant complaints board" is run by his brother!

I'm at a similar situation to the other posters here. What do we do about it? It isn't our fault we're where we are globably... but what do we do about it. If it was as simple as opening a resturant which was organic I'd start one up!

What is needed is a website like the government one's which doesn't do anything when you ask or raise awareness... but "a global TPTB website" in which we could globably ask them to "stop spraying chemtrails", "poisoning the water", "Posioning the food", "Enslaving us with money, food, energy, etc" the list goes on.

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 05-06-2009 at 04:41 PM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote