Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 04-15-2009, 09:21 AM   #26
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus - 2012 - Harvest - End Times (possibly a rant)

I for myself, would never determine a single date/year for something to happen.
2012 could be, but also couldn't be THE YEAR of the desired changings.

Some opinions above, about doing something HERE (earthly and physicaly) and trying to solve the humanity problems with our known resources...well, I must ask here one question: didn't we (the humanity) failed in doing so in the last 6.000 years of more or less (as being presented to us) "known history"???
I wouldn't say so. We must confess we (the humanity) failed to awaken itself, as we were (and still are) obviously manipulated by...name it what you like...

So thinking rationaly, knowing our (once again only presented, but not all other hidden) resources, I agree that we would need not only one, but maybe more than one cyclus of some 26.000 years to find out what we are, who we are, why are we here, what is our real purpose.

And there we come to the spirituality...altough, I must confess, I don't quite understand the meaning of the word spirituality. Do you?

Anyway, we (the one that are a bit more awakened) see the spirituality and all possibilities that comes along as some probable tools to help us other way than "earthly" or "physicaly". We, the majority, and I agree there are realy only a handful out there who see the bigger picture (but for sure not the complete picture), we are still searching...that's why we're here. That's why some hope, or believe, that 2012 will be THE YEAR.

I agree with one comment I read above: the one who KNOW and SEE the whole picture, should realy stepp forward and tell the whole truth. Not packing this in books, "new age movements" (by the way, I don't consider being a "newager"), other paradigms, not earning money from it...Just give it for free, as it has been given them for free too...

I don't care if these informations would blow my mind...I don't care if they would realy tell me iit's going to be the 21.12.2012 or another day/year...This doesn't makes any difference to me...I KNOW I'm here to accomplish something and I've learned to wait for this something to come to me...as it will be revealed to me and you, sooner or later

I only care that we, the humanity, must awake.

If we're only dreaming, let's awake.
If we're only living in a matrix and all is programmed in advance, lets break the laws of the game and get out.
If we're all wrong and this is realy our reality, well, I don't like it and I don't want to participate any more in this reality.

And I agree with the premis, which is also my primar one: Don't do anything to others which you wouldn't want to see done to you.

Let's change ourselves first. Let's start to respect each other first. Let's start to live from the heart and not from the mind...and the change will come! These are the first changes that we must accomplish, and you've probably noticed, these are not "earthly" or "physical". These changes are not "spirytual" also...it's our own behaviour which needs to be changed.

It doesn's matter if this will be 2012 or even this year...most essential is, the change will come...be ready to change!

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:14 PM   #27
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I'm surprised Malletzky, I didn't think you had that way of looking at it. I won't complain however as I can only agree with all you say.

The only thing I'd like to add is that 'doing something in the physical realm' doesn't mean to go out and do all that's been done before. I consider it trying to reach out to people in your physical environment, but NONETHELESS in a spiritual manner.
I just think that when all the people I need are around me, why sit and project my intent somewhere way beyond my physical bounds.

I don't get however why you're so fed up with this world. I have come to like it quite a bit actually, however tedious it is at times.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:42 PM   #28
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
I'm surprised Malletzky, I didn't think you had that way of looking at it. I won't complain however as I can only agree with all you say.

The only thing I'd like to add is that 'doing something in the physical realm' doesn't mean to go out and do all that's been done before. I consider it trying to reach out to people in your physical environment, but NONETHELESS in a spiritual manner.
I just think that when all the people I need are around me, why sit and project my intent somewhere way beyond my physical bounds.

I don't get however why you're so fed up with this world. I have come to like it quite a bit actually, however tedious it is at times.
Oh, I know what are you reffering to...

Sure, I mentioned already somewhere, what I should know will be revealed timely to me, no need to hurry, and each of these persons who whitheld informations should be given the time to decide when to reveal the "secrets"...nevertheless, I would rather have this knowledge presented to the humanity today...just because of what you wrote above...it's nonsense to go out there and try to save the world with things that has been done before...as a race, we failed in doing so...we need something different, a new knowledge, but this knowledge's been supressed as we know...

And by the way, I'm not fed at all with this world...I just don't like to see this one world and this one life that we have (which I love beyond any words) suffering like it is suffering now...it hurts me, and I don't like this staus quo we're in for thousands of years now...

That's all my friend...in my inner, I scream for changes...and I'm ready to be among the one, who'll be the change itself...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:52 AM   #29
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
What makes this significantly different than Y2k is that Y2k was all speculation and fear with no evidence to back it up.
Damn this annoys me. Nothing personal, but if you worked in IT, the long nights, the billion dollar projects, all to fix the computers so that the worlds IT infrastructure would stay working - you would know how annoying it is to think that people STILL go around saying that Y2K was a con.

Frankly - you are very lucky it was such a let down/anti-climax Y2K would have been a disaster, except for the enlightened self interests of the companies with the computers efforts to fix the problem.

If anything it should give you hope that we can fix broken things when we put our minds to it.

Outside of financial services (with the long dated bonds issue), the next big IT disaster (which will in all probablilty be avoided) is not until 2038 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem.

On 2012 - well it doesnt compare at all. It is real, and if we are not careful, it will be a real bitch. Planning is essential, the forum next door "Preperations / Advice" has a lot of what you need to know ... additionally with the way the economy is going, you dont really have much time left to do this properly; my guess is that by Sept 09 the degree's of freedom to make changes in your life will be significantly reduced.

Fear should not be part of this equation.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 04-16-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote