Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 01-18-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Default UFO Galicia Spain (Amazing Footage)

Namaste. Not sure if anyone posted this or not. But this is without a doubt the best UFO footage I have ever seen. Due the the fact faking this would be near impossible.

I recommend you watch this before its gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6xLh...eature=related

I am very interested in your comments about this video.
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:33 PM   #2
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UFO Galicia Spain (Amazing Footage)

Hi Judgemental...

This video has already been covered on this site before... If you want to read the views on it up to now... here it is.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16745

I think my post is around #22...

I think there's a fine line between quality, context and story for me. (see posts #27 and #45)

The better the 'story' the less likely the event. Stories tend to get made up , and people who can dream up good stories get listened to a lot. (In this case the pay-off is a video that gets watched over and over again, and infamy on youtube).

So no, my opinion is that it's not real. But as to the truth. Who can possibly know ?!

Best wishes,

K

Last edited by Kulapops; 01-18-2010 at 05:34 PM. Reason: added post references
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:35 PM   #3
woodshreder
Avalon Senior Member

That is a actual film crew making that video. I have seen a documentary on the whole process, Its a Hoax!
woodshreder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:37 PM   #4
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

It looks pretty convincing to me, it would take a pretty significant budget to fake.

I read the the YouTube comments and it seems like the only thing many of the viewers use to "debunk" the video is the muted sound from the fighter jets screaming by.

Having been around many F-16 and F-15 fighters in my life, I can assure you that when you have a loud motor running close to you the sound of the jets are muted to the constant closest to you. A mic on a personal video camera would mute it even more due to the way the data is processed while being recorded.

Very good find, and pretty convincing footage unless of course there is a big budget movie being shot in that location....
ewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:38 PM   #5
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Kulapops. I will search a little harder next time before posting.
Old 01-18-2010, 05:54 PM   #6
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Funny how these things come around again. The blurry footage at the start of this thread is basically a viral advertising "trailer" for a movie. More here:

Viral invasion confirms Spanish UFOs came from terra
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:10 PM   #7
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Hey^^, remember that tidbit about the water?
Checking for the wind from the helicopter’s blades…wierd how it doesn’t have an effect on the water at all, there should be water splashing everywhere.

Plus, you can freeze frame the jets in mid air and see a slight distortion outlining them, which in my opinion is a low budget cut and paste job.

Btw, I believe this is a film snippet.

Edit: my bad didn't see kulopops was already on the job... haha

Peace

Last edited by Peace of mind; 01-18-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:43 AM   #8
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Judgemental...

Hope you find the archive thread interesting... I wasn't posting it to 'show you up' I have very little clue as to the tons of information hiding in Avalon...it just so happens that I remember seeing that video because it is rather gobsmacking.. and as you may read - I had quite a lot of opinion on it back then !

It got me thinking as to how much a lot of the most intriguing conspiracy stuff has to do with 'a good story'.

If it is at heart a good story, whether true or not... it will get paseed on and around. Film scripts are a hobby of mine, so I'm fascinated by story.

A UFO diving into the ocean to avoid fighter jets is great story action. In fact , if it's not in a movie , it should be!

It fulfils a desire of something we'd like to see. The greater the story elements, the more I now doubt the reality !

Just a hunch mind...

K

I've also noticed that 'threads' suffer a similar fate. For a thread to last, they need to have story potential, possibilities for twists and turns in expected and unexpected directions that people find interesting. Many posters have started some fantastic threads on great factual topics. But because they do not fire the imagination (i.e. they are about some undeniable fact) they disappear quickly off the new posts column. People like stories.

It's no wonder fear does so well selling papers and threads... it fires the imagination, it taunts us with the unkown.

Last edited by Kulapops; 01-19-2010 at 12:48 AM. Reason: P.S. added
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:44 PM   #9
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. Because the bottom line being fake or not. Its pretty damn cool video clip.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:27 AM   #10
HAL 9000
Avalon Senior Member

Fake, there was a splash when it "went" into the water.
HAL 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:34 PM   #11
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know if this video is proof enough about the previous video being fake, but take a look at yourself.

Malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:11 PM   #12
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Sad. So thought it was real footage. Goes to show (for me anyway) I need to except video and even the real world can be faked all to easily. So many people went apesh*t over this video. I had thought about how close the "ship" was and yet the camera had power. Maybe not quite close enough to kill the power but a thought.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:47 PM   #13
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
Sad. So thought it was real footage. Goes to show (for me anyway) I need to except video and even the real world can be faked all to easily.
Exactly. When people make extraordinary claims about footage (or any type of evidence for that matter) you should maintain an attitude of open-minded skepticism knowing that many things are not what they at first appear to be. This footage is 100% hoaxed. Unfortunately there are numerous "unclaimed" hoaxed videos out there. Most are balloons, cgi, reflections, or unfocused videos of aircraft which pass for UFO footage.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote