Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-07-2008, 05:03 PM   #1
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Prophecy: What is This and Why?

There are many varying perspectives on "prophecy" here on this board. The bottom line is everyone is observing from their own beliefs and perspectives - and that is as it should be.

One example is the message offered by Bill Deagle. When I tuned in to this message what I picked up was someone that was offering a predominant vibration of frustration, powerlessness and hope. If you listen back to this and focus not on the literal words and the story he is telling - yet tune into him etherically you will understand the point.

Often people observe world events and circumstances that can trigger these vibrations. Over time these vibrations can grow and become chronic by the overfocusing and "objectifying" the situations as a way of defining one's personality and identity.

Hear this not as a criticism - as I have said - everyone is being who they are - and we all expand as a result of the varying perspectives and contrast.

Prophecy is a personal belief. In most cases it is rooted as a launching point for the expression of desire for a better world.

When I encounter things on this site or in life where there is "prophetic" or "phenomana-based" suggestions of possible manifestations this is how I choose to look at them:

1. What is the predominant vibrational offering coming through with this persons message? And if it is "negative" (ie. fear, powerlessness, frustration) - I observe this person expressing their desires for the opposite of those things.

2. The vibration that this person is offering comes through their own unique filter. Their beliefs and their WORDS are being expressed. In this process they are telling stories in a way to express their vibration and desires.

3. Don't get caught up in your literal interpretation of the "storytelling". On the surface it may offer some shock or entertainment value or trigger some of your own chronic vibrations - look past this and tune into what is being offered.

4. Does the real offering resonate with you? If yes, move into your own thoughts on this subject and hold your own beliefs. If no, then it really is like a "yes" because you are using this contrast to further form your own beliefs.

5. Whether you resonate or not - there is no need to "oppose" or "expose" or callout these perspectives as "false" - for they do serve you a great purpose in activating and inspiring you to expand - through your own thoughts and beliefs.

In my opinion - WE ARE ALL PROPHETS. We are all, in our own very unique ways, expressing our desires for the better life and better world that we seek. And in doing so - we are "adding" to in powerful ways an idealized version of the world from many perspectives.

I offer here the opportunity to trigger yourself into expanding your awareness of this - and taking that next step - which is shifting your focus on allowing that idealized version to come closer in manifestation.

Last edited by MyShadow; 10-07-2008 at 05:17 PM.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:16 PM   #2
Ashford

Default Re: Prophecy: What is This and Why?

thank you. this helped me realise some things.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:40 PM   #3
Whitewolf

What do you feel about ancient prophecies foretold by biblical figures and indigenous folks like the Hopis and Mayans?
Old 10-07-2008, 08:54 PM   #4
Atk1d
Avalon Senior Member

speaking of prophecy, the 7th is almost over(for me) and is over for some, with nothing hugely gone astray(yet) although to cover them selves it might be the 7th thru to the 15 or something like that. If something should,then I will truly take this site and some of the opinions more seriously, until then it's great entertainment, after all alot of the topics coverd come from third party sources, you know a guy knows a guy who might be on the inside or has a friend on the inside, the courts call it "hearsay" time will tell, unless we've changed time lines??????

"What you think upon grows. Whatever you allow to occupy your mind
you magnify in your life. Whether the subject of your thought be good
or bad, the law works and the condition grows. Any subject that you
keep out of your mind tends to diminish in your life, because what
you do not use atrophies. The more you think of grievances, the more
such trials you will continue to receive; the more you think of the
good fortune you have had, the more good fortune will come to you."
--Emmet Fox from Make Your Life Worthwhile, 1942
Atk1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:50 PM   #5
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
What do you feel about ancient prophecies foretold by biblical figures and indigenous folks like the Hopis and Mayans?
Hello Whitewolf, excellent question. I am happy to offer my opinion of these here - but keep in mind the words here are from my perspective. Bump up against them and see what becomes for you.

We can never "go back" and re-tell the history of the world - because each person "telling" the accounts and stories of the past - would be doing so from their own filter (beliefs and perspectives). The biblical and Mayan prophets were just like you and I - expressing in their own ways - their desires for a better world.

You know, they had the exact same intelligence as you and I do today - even though this was thousands of years ago. They were just experiencing a much different picture of the physical world than we do in this moment.

So when we observe their expressions (Mayan Calendar, scriptures etc.) in today's perspective some feel there is a "hidden message" or somehow they were trying to project themselves into the future and read the outcome and give a report - to help us steer away from a less than better future.

Perhaps. But I feel the real difference between them and us is that they were FAR MORE connected and blended as individuals and in mass to their non-physical selves than most of us are today. That is the single most important difference:

We have forgotten who and what we are by separating and denying that we are blended beings, in turn obsessing and overfocusing on our physical-selves and world. We are out of ALIGNMENT and that is exactly what the out-picturing of what the physical world is showing us - today, in this moment - is it not?

In my opinion, that WAS the prophetic message of the "Ancients" and spiritual teachers of the past - and IS the message of today's prophets, when you look past the stories of 2012, Armegeddon, Ascension, ET's, Black Tuesday's etc.

I've met the Hopi. Most are very connected and blended beings - and they instantly know, like many of us do, when another is connected and/or disconnected. Like many of us that reach a certain point in our expansion, they have this broader, wiser understanding. But yet we know it cannot be preached or prosletyzed. It comes in time to those that are ready, open and are eager for expansion.

Some of you that read these words - will look past my words and get this deep feeling of resonation - and that's the ping of your connection.

Some of you that read these words - will begin to examine your thoughts and beliefs - and that is the eagerness of expansion.

Some of you that read these words - won't get past the first few sentences before you label this as dis-info or false. And that's ok.

Last edited by MyShadow; 10-07-2008 at 09:53 PM.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote