Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-10-2008, 02:36 PM   #26
SoulSuspect

Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

The god named EGO. The one that serves thy self.

One
Old 11-10-2008, 02:37 PM   #27
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSuspect View Post
The god named EGO. The one that serves thy self.

One
there is NO god, named EGO

ego was something, someone told you
you had, in order to control you !!!

and, for the most part, it works

see how quick the monkey stops,
when someone says, the monkey is in ego !!!

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:41 PM   #28
martina
Avalon Senior Member

The Jesuits are in command of the Freemasonry and they worship Lucifer
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:29 PM   #29
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I am not a mason but i do know some, they are in my family my brother in law was a master mason i have seen his regalia also hm! less said on that one i think.
The mason's are the power that be on this earth and i'm sorry to say this but if you do not join you will not get on in this life!

They are a sect to themselves and as was said before they only help there own.
They also can make peoples lives a misery, causing illness, loss of work as i believe and this is my own belief that they can take life!
When you join the masons you do have to give your soul. they want complete power over you. As Peer stated part of their ritual is the reserection of life, fine but to be reserected they first have to die YES! well then comes rebirth, taking a soul the forth dimential being comes through and takes that person over. Fantasy poppycock! i can hear you say, well this is my belief and much has been wrote about this.

Necrophilia is used in the ritual, i have known undertakers who are masons and the practice of bodilly parts have been taken for the use of ritualistic means.
The whole Bohemian grove thing is another ritual that takes place and it has been said that bodies are burnt and giving to Marduk the owl god.

There is a lot of blood ritual going on.

If these masons are such a caring peace loving group why do they form a group anyway why can't they go out nd help others as an individual.
Because everything is about money with the masons it's their god, gold is their god.
And if you want to tell me about the wonderful things they do for charity well don't bother because most charities are run by these groups and there is always a hand out for the chosen ones your hard earned cash that you give so freely to help some poor kid out in Africa, or the disabled, or the underdeveloped country will simply be lost in administration and costs to advertise.
I will not give to charity it's about time they show this for the scam that it is.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:33 PM   #30
sleepingnomore

Quote:
How to raise the Serpent in this wilderness of worldly illusion is THE most guarded secret on the planet .Forget UFOS and Free energy
So you are alluding that raising the kundalini is the equivalent of the ascention? Is that correct?
Old 11-10-2008, 03:38 PM   #31
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Jaqui please stop your dum lies.
The ritual of death and resurrection symbolises the death of the ego and the rebirth of the being you really are.
I am glad people like you are no more in power nowadays or else I would be burning right now.

@martina:
It were the jesuits who burned the katahrs and later tried to extinct the masons because they were free thinking beings and therefore enemies of the church.

Ok, sorry for this last post.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:42 PM   #32
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
So you are alluding that raising the kundalini is the equivalent of the ascention? Is that correct?
Based on my understanding of the teachings. All phases of initiation must have experience and then there is the ascension. The soul can at that point decide if it ever wants to incarnate again to help up lift humanity until the last soul has reached perfection or it can move on to next level.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:46 PM   #33
SoulSuspect

I know there is NO god named EGO!. It was a joke by the way. A play on words if you will. Get it now, ones ego is worshiped as a God. They worship themselves or oneself. A god named EGO, ones own ego. Think about it. lol

One

Last edited by SoulSuspect; 11-10-2008 at 03:50 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:00 PM   #34
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
help up lift humanity until the last soul has reached perfection or it can move on to next level.

where is that written?
this is something i hold as firm belief since very young...
(never thought that there was an option though)
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:41 PM   #35
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Jacqui D,

On the contrary to Peer, I'm glad that you think as you do. I'm sure that you must thuink that any religion where someone is 'ressurected', 'born again' or even 'reincarneted' must be Devil worshippers. Of course that would have to include every religion on the planet as every religion has the same doctrine.

I've seen plent of photos of Freemasons and I don't thuink they wear anything too outrageous, like a bishop for example. I mean what's with that big hat and huge walking stick? It must be to capture and beat little children like the Catholics did years ago.

As for taking life, the majority of murderers are Christian. Fathom that one out.

I'm not too sure about Necrophilia. I think you need to check up in a dictionary about that one.

Why does any religious group form a group? Why are there spiritual centers everywhere? What about Sunday School trying to brainwash the toddlers? It just doesen't make sense does it? Ha damn Freemasons going to a temple. Terrible. Right? they're just like....just like.....just like Christians!
Bhuddists! Muslims! Jews! Oh my omnipotent God!

You shouldn't judge all Freemasons based on your brother in law. If he's tight with his individual charity, that's his business.

Finally, the church that is more business orientated is the Universal Church, which over here in Brazil have been indicted in crimes which include laundering money (very Christian), and have now their own national TV station, selling advertising space to all and sundry.

The richest church on this planet is the Roman Catholic church that even owns a country (Vaticano). Go figure.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend the Freemasons, I'm just trying to look at your arguments from the opposite angle so that conclusions can be made.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I am not a mason but i do know some, they are in my family my brother in law was a master mason i have seen his regalia also hm! less said on that one i think.
The mason's are the power that be on this earth and i'm sorry to say this but if you do not join you will not get on in this life!

They are a sect to themselves and as was said before they only help there own.
They also can make peoples lives a misery, causing illness, loss of work as i believe and this is my own belief that they can take life!
When you join the masons you do have to give your soul. they want complete power over you. As Peer stated part of their ritual is the reserection of life, fine but to be reserected they first have to die YES! well then comes rebirth, taking a soul the forth dimential being comes through and takes that person over. Fantasy poppycock! i can hear you say, well this is my belief and much has been wrote about this.

Necrophilia is used in the ritual, i have known undertakers who are masons and the practice of bodilly parts have been taken for the use of ritualistic means.
The whole Bohemian grove thing is another ritual that takes place and it has been said that bodies are burnt and giving to Marduk the owl god.

There is a lot of blood ritual going on.

If these masons are such a caring peace loving group why do they form a group anyway why can't they go out nd help others as an individual.
Because everything is about money with the masons it's their god, gold is their god.
And if you want to tell me about the wonderful things they do for charity well don't bother because most charities are run by these groups and there is always a hand out for the chosen ones your hard earned cash that you give so freely to help some poor kid out in Africa, or the disabled, or the underdeveloped country will simply be lost in administration and costs to advertise.
I will not give to charity it's about time they show this for the scam that it is.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #36
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Lets not forget one of Project Camelot's whislteblowers Leo Zagami, 33rd Freemason who delves into the lifestyle of a high ranking Freemason. He'd had enough of the horrifying Satanic, black magic rituals, mind control and torture that was going on inside the lodges, behind closed doors.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLfRsReGII
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:34 PM   #37
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Steve A.

And

Peer,

Everyone is aware that at the high degrees of freemasons exist deliberate and purposefully intended evil. Evil is a religion. Every world view is a religion. Even the blue mason's are first lured by Christian principles (a religion) and they even speak of Jesus Christ (a religion) in their lodges. Biblical characters, regardless of their insignificance, ie Hiram are portrayed and ceremoniously acted out to give the ignorant and undiscerning person a false impression.

Every ceremonial enactment within every lodge or temple is by design to ridicule biblical Christianity. Christians that are mason's are just simply ignorant.

It is obvious that what you accuse others of not understanding is the very thing you are guilty of. I would spend a little more time understanding Christianity before you let your atheistic (also a religion) belief expose your ignorance any further. For if you fully understood biblical Christianity you would understand the many cults against it and just what the NWO is all about.

Google Bill Schnoebelen and ex-33rd Illuminati mason to learn more about freemason's and what the rest of the people around here know already.

And stop it already with trying to insult our intelligence.

With Love,

Kelphi

Last edited by Kelphi; 11-10-2008 at 09:44 PM.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:00 PM   #38
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Kelphi,

Had a quick look for Bill Schnoebelen. He studied spiritualism, ESP and ultimately white witchcraft. By the time he had his bachelor's degree, he was a full-fledged witch (Wiccan).

He's also done an awful lot in 16 years! He continued his Wicca (his wife was a High Priestess - would she ever accept anything less?) he's an expert of the inner circles of the Iluminati, he was a 32degree Freemason, has done trance channeling, they came in contact with supposedly high "Spiritual Masters" (both physical and astral beings (just in case anybody asks)), cultural spiritualism (Voodoo, etc. - what's this etc??) Thelema (the Aleister Crowley cult), Rosicrucianism, the Catholic priesthood, Mormonism, and various Eastern philosophies. Has even spent time in the 'Church of Satan' even getting into underground Satanism! Phew!

Oh I forgot.... he wrote four books with meaty titles like "Blood on the Doorposts" and "Lucifer Dethroned" and gives lectures after he became a 'Born again Evangelist'.

He even came to Brazil to spread the word.

Today, Bill and Sharon operate "With One Accord Ministries" (sounds like a winner) and offer not free counseling.

By the way, Aetheism is not a religion as you beleive that there is no God, ergo no religion.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
Steve A.

And

Peer,

Everyone is aware that at the high degrees of freemasons exist deliberate and purposefully intended evil. Evil is a religion. Every world view is a religion. Even the blue mason's are first lured by Christian principles (a religion) and they even speak of Jesus Christ (a religion) in their lodges. Biblical characters, regardless of their insignificance, ie Hiram are portrayed and ceremoniously acted out to give the ignorant and undiscerning person a false impression.

Every ceremonial enactment within every lodge or temple is by design to ridicule biblical Christianity. Christians that are mason's are just simply ignorant.

It is obvious that what you accuse others of not understanding is the very thing you are guilty of. I would spend a little more time understanding Christianity before you let your atheistic (also a religion) belief expose your ignorance any further. For if you fully understood biblical Christianity you would understand the many cults against it and just what the NWO is all about.

Google Bill Schnoebelen and ex-33rd Illuminati mason to learn more about freemason's and what the rest of the people around here know already.

And stop it already with trying to insult our intelligence.

With Love,

Kelphi
Old 11-10-2008, 10:26 PM   #39
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry if i'm treading on toes here, but i stand by my understanding of what masons trully are.
Okay so there are some good ones i didn't say there wasn't but just getting across all this do good deed stuff is just a front as far as i can see.

It's all about money, you scratch my back i'll scratch yours!
Never mind about the poor beggers who work hard each day and get no where in their lives, just existing to pay bills etc.
Most and i say most before someone says i accuse all wealthy people of being masons but yes they are in.

I don't want to get into religion, i believe in a supreme creator yes i'm not an atheist, but i do not believe in going to church etc, that's just another form of control.

people need to see that the controllers who have us entrapped in this cycle of reincarnation are just these people.
They are in our governments, in our councils, in our education, in our health systems they are running the whole shabang!

If any of you have followed the interviews on camelot you will see for yourselves how the info comes across.
People need to open their eyes to all this, their symbology is all around us, in churches, in town halls, in cinemas even in shops, i will say no more about it just wake up!!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:37 PM   #40
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Jacqui D,

Just out of curiosity. What are you wanting everybody to wake up to? What are you saying is there when we all wake up?

I can see what you are standing against, but it's not very clear to me of what you are standing for.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I'm sorry if i'm treading on toes here, but i stand by my understanding of what masons trully are.
Okay so there are some good ones i didn't say there wasn't but just getting across all this do good deed stuff is just a front as far as i can see.

It's all about money, you scratch my back i'll scratch yours!
Never mind about the poor beggers who work hard each day and get no where in their lives, just existing to pay bills etc.
Most and i say most before someone says i accuse all wealthy people of being masons but yes they are in.

I don't want to get into religion, i believe in a supreme creator yes i'm not an atheist, but i do not believe in going to church etc, that's just another form of control.

people need to see that the controllers who have us entrapped in this cycle of reincarnation are just these people.
They are in our governments, in our councils, in our education, in our health systems they are running the whole shabang!

If any of you have followed the interviews on camelot you will see for yourselves how the info comes across.
People need to open their eyes to all this, their symbology is all around us, in churches, in town halls, in cinemas even in shops, i will say no more about it just wake up!!
Old 11-10-2008, 10:46 PM   #41
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Jacqui,

They are the best at controlling you from going to church.

Steven A.

Atheism is a religion because it is a belief system. You are not immune. Atheists are actually the most religious people on the planet by virtue of sparseness. More than 80% of the planet believe in a god. It takes a lot of religion to believe we did not come from a creator/God. Just look at all this order. Takes a lot of religion to believe it all came from a big bang.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:37 PM   #42
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Kelphi,

a·the·ism (th-zm)
n.
a. Disbelief in or denial of the existence of God or gods.
b. The DOCTRINE that there is no God or gods.
2. Godlessness; immorality.

re·li·gion (r-ljn)
n.
a. Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
b. A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
2. The life or condition of a person in a religious order.
3. A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.
4. A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion.

doc·trine (dktrn)
n.
1. A principle or body of principles presented for acceptance or belief, as by a religious, political, scientific, or philosophic group; dogma.
2. A rule or principle of law, especially when established by precedent.
3. A statement of official government policy, especially in foreign affairs and military strategy.
4. Archaic Something taught; a teaching.

Don't confuse religion with doctrine.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
Jacqui,

Steven A.

Atheism is a religion because it is a belief system. You are not immune. Atheists are actually the most religious people on the planet by virtue of sparseness. More than 80% of the planet believe in a god. It takes a lot of religion to believe we did not come from a creator/God. Just look at all this order. Takes a lot of religion to believe it all came from a big bang.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:50 AM   #43
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
Lets not forget one of Project Camelot's whislteblowers Leo Zagami, 33rd Freemason who delves into the lifestyle of a high ranking Freemason. He'd had enough of the horrifying Satanic, black magic rituals, mind control and torture that was going on inside the lodges, behind closed doors.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLfRsReGII
---

Wow -- pretty-good points. After listening to, two or three of Zagami's interviews he certainly got my attention. He had all the answers +33 Level-masons. None of which I had a clue about. But his intenness on the Norway? thing shocked me a wee-bit further.

In answer to the OP's question "Who's the real god worshipped by high ranking masons" I'd say. "Lucifer"

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:55 AM   #44
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

yes peer, you are right....
my father was a 33° mason (top of tops) and what i know of that brotherhood checks with your comment...
no religious group,but they like to call the great divinity : THE GRAND ARQUITECT OF THE UNIVERSE.
nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:00 AM   #45
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

When you are ready, the teacher appears...there is no need in justifying truth seekers or freethinkers....truth shall set you free....
Old 11-11-2008, 03:02 AM   #46
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

You have a point...
Old 11-25-2008, 12:46 AM   #47
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Love your phrasing, I'll take the bait!

The 'Rich men of the world' and their footsoldiers, the Masons, appear to have 'stolen' and hidden the G-d that was written of in the Dead Sea scrolls.

Look at the prayers found along side the Christian scrolls and you'll see G-d appears to have been a 'She' in that period, then poof, the Words were rewritten and She became a He along with a few other changes.
(Not a single prayer of thanks could be found with a He; it was quite surprising indeed. Along with the missing name of Jesus. IMHO, the story of Christ was a metaphor with numerous true stories of those walking the walk, that were 'crucified'. )

According to research you do not get promoted if you're unwilling to 'spit' on your Bible, whatever it may be.

Also see the book that was awarded at the 14th Degree by Albert Pike and they appear to equate atheism with Luciferism. See also stories/movies on Bohemian Grove for support and also how high it goes.

Read Ted Gunderson/Svali and find out just how evil these *******s are leveraging children to gain power in various unbelievable, but apparently true ways.

I would not be so sure this was The "Real" G-d, but it does appear to be an power wielding entity of some sort that the Aztecs and others also worshipped via living human sacrifices.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:29 AM   #48
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

This question is for you Peer especially or anyone else that might know the answer. I am putting it out here as a question I am trying to search for an answer of

I have read or heard (via video) three times now that the god that the masonaries worship is simply god.

I heard that Lucifer is the real god. And their god is esus (or thats how it is pronounced anyhow) So who is right?

Did they switch the words up on all of us so we are actually worshipping the wrong person?

After all what do I know I know nothing of my past lifes.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:33 AM   #49
sleepingnomore

Quote:
I've seen plent of photos of Freemasons and I don't thuink they wear anything too outrageous, like a bishop for example. I mean what's with that big hat and huge walking stick? It must be to capture and beat little children like the Catholics did years ago.
Compare a bishop to a combination of an Egyptian High Priest and a Pharoh and you'll figure out their garmets. Wow, sorry I haven't visited here for awhile.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:52 AM   #50
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Kelphi;76697]Jacqui,

We really have to start studying and unraveling the English language. The word church derives from the greek goddess CIRCE. Circe was know to invite men into her camp and make them intoxicated with her wine and seduce them. This word was chosen based on the agenda of organized religion seducing man and causing him to seek outside of him self for the divine.

Circe is the woman in revelations with the golden cup that made mankind drunk with her religion.This is also where we get the word Circus and a circus it is.
Circe is the Whore of Babylon. Don't take my word, seek it out for youself.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote