Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:04 PM   #26
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where will you be on Dec 21st 2012??

I will be with my loved ones, where our hearts tell us to be. Most probably right here, in Temiscouata .

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:16 PM   #27
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

One in every crowd, so...

First of all, I wish people would make up their mind. Is it:
12/21/2012?
12/12/2012?
12/21/2011?
12/12/2011?
Bah!

See, I am one who hates crowds, and most of their affects, like waiting in lines, etc. I prefer to "avoid the last minute rush". So... the date I was "given" almost 35 years ago was different.
May 7, 2012

Assuming someone wasn't pulling my lariat, what everyone is expecting in December, will be here in May.

Now, if that is correct then, it means that on 12/whatever, 2012 I will be sitting in a cave on the eastern slope of the Andes, in South America, looking at a bunch of machinery left behind by "the ancients", trying to figure out how they work.

If you have questions, then.... join the club. I've probably asked them several times, over the last 35 years. So far, the most frequent answer is, "You know everything you know to get there." Buncha help, huh?

So, assuming that 5/7/12 proves to be no more challenging that any other Monday (yeah, I looked it up) then 12/whatever will find me on a nice hillside, sitting next to a close personal friend... Jose Cuervo.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:55 PM   #28
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Probably with family. I don't know.

Can't look that far ahead right now.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:24 PM   #29
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

I will probably be doing some last minute Christmas shopping...
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:14 AM   #30
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
One in every crowd, so...

First of all, I wish people would make up their mind. Is it:
12/21/2012?
12/12/2012?
12/21/2011?
12/12/2011?
Bah!
Fred
I've heard the Mayan Calendar may have been misinterpreted and there is an important event on Oct. 21 or 28, 2011. So, see, we have no real data! Again, I'll be at home, doing the same thing, because it's a NON EVENT, people! LB
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:28 AM   #31
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

I don't even know where I'm going to be tomorrow!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:51 AM   #32
lawlessline

Here and now
Old 11-10-2009, 03:05 AM   #33
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

I think I'm gonna go hang out with Swanny and sling some slang his way, with lots of misplaced then's and than's. I may even write a message on a napkin with a bunch of misspelled words for him to get concerned about. I almost didn't respond to this thread because the doctors say that I will not be in this body this time next year. I happen to be a believer in miracles, but also am ready to move on when my time comes for the next leg of my journey. So in my heart, I will be with the loving lights from Avalon, continuing to spread truth and laughter. If sometime in the future, you encounter a playful prankster spirit, that'd be me. Just smile and be happy.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 04:50 AM   #34
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I almost didn't respond to this thread because the doctors say that I will not be in this body this time next year.

(((happyhollergal)))

May the force be with you now and forever.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:49 AM   #35
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Hey Happyhollergal don't leave before the party starts
If TPTW get their way you won't be alone
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:04 AM   #36
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
I think I'm gonna go hang out with Swanny and sling some slang his way, with lots of misplaced then's and than's. I may even write a message on a napkin with a bunch of misspelled words for him to get concerned about. I almost didn't respond to this thread because the doctors say that I will not be in this body this time next year. I happen to be a believer in miracles, but also am ready to move on when my time comes for the next leg of my journey. So in my heart, I will be with the loving lights from Avalon, continuing to spread truth and laughter. If sometime in the future, you encounter a playful prankster spirit, that'd be me. Just smile and be happy.

Hey happyhollergal, no matter what you have...don't give up!!! And yes, you should believe in miracles...as the many loving lights here on Avalon can make the difference. If you're ready to receive our help, please post here a short message...and believe!

Nevertheless, I'm starting now to send you my healing light...please accept it...and believe...

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:35 AM   #37
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

The current illuminati agenda wont allow us to reach that date people, but that's right sit back and scoff at the thought and with one eye looking out there waiting for something, is victim consciousness and giving away your power without you even realizing.

The plan is for major disruption mid 2010, combined disasters on a world wide scale, add to this codex, and the swine flu you will get so many things going on at once you wont have the luxury to even wonder if you will see out the year.

So if you want to see 2012, you must raise your consciousness, work on your merkabah and take full responsibility in keeping your power and be prepared to be mobile during 2010.

Keep focusing on dates and significance of them, the only non event here are the mind controlled conditioned sheeple who got their heads in the sand waiting for others to do the homework for them.

People who have recently left this site did a fantastic job in controlling, manipulating and conditioning the members on this site with their carefully formulated false information, they have left due to being caught out .. So if you find yourself missing these members, then you have been controlled by the dark side.

The key to adressing this situation is understanding your own true potentual and understand the true nature of energy, frequency and vibration.
Time is Now people, focus on the now and personal development and you will get to see 2012.

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:56 PM   #38
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

I'll probably be working! ...and thinking about the christmas shopping that I still didn't do!(as always)
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:49 PM   #39
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
I think I'm gonna go hang out with Swanny and sling some slang his way, with lots of misplaced then's and than's. I may even write a message on a napkin with a bunch of misspelled words for him to get concerned about.
Sounds good to me
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:45 AM   #40
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Hey happyhollergal, no matter what you have...don't give up!!! And yes, you should believe in miracles...as the many loving lights here on Avalon can make the difference. If you're ready to receive our help, please post here a short message...and believe!

Nevertheless, I'm starting now to send you my healing light...please accept it...and believe...

with
malletzky
Hey Malletzky! I really appreciate what you wrote. I was diagnosed over 4 years ago with adenocarcinoma. Basically, I have lung cancer in the lower lobe of my left lung. It's the COPD that's driving me crazy with constant bronchitis. I lost my insurance due to inability to continue paying my premiums, so there's no way to get even the meds I was on that helped. I refused radiation and surgery, since what the docs said was that they could possibly shrink the tumor to make it operable, then I still may not live very long. It was said that I had no more than 5 years, so next May will be that time. I'm much weaker now than I was then, even walking around the store to buy groceries wears me out. I was interested in the MMS that Jim Humble came out with, but I couldn't find a way to get it. Then I heard that he was in fear of his life and went underground. I'm not sure if that's true or not. Anyway, I love my fellow Avalonians, and all wishes for better health that are sent my way are always welcome, and I am extremely grateful to all of you.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:15 PM   #41
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

I will be In Avebury Meditating (one eye open hehe)as i will be for all Winter solstice days leading up to 2012.

Then probably get well and truly mashed......

Love oneness Gratitude
ts360
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:34 PM   #42
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker360 View Post
I will be In Avebury Meditating (one eye open hehe)as i will be for all Winter solstice days leading up to 2012.

Then probably get well and truly mashed......

Love oneness Gratitude

ts360
hey simon i hope to be there then
with the other eye open
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:46 PM   #43
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Really... Insurance company threw you away... I G 0 T T H I S....

Well see Holler... It is My Duty to step up... I have a rife machine...

Let's see if it works... I'm calling you out Holler...

I'm calling you out: My expense flight to Phoenix... Delivery to the door...

Use of the machine for 4 weeks... Let's Hope You Catch it in Time.

Let's see if we can give that grand baby some more time to know grandma.

Now its up to YOU to TEST this machine... No Insurance them &(*$^##%#.

My Expense... Karen, here does excellent research... It's ALL up to you...

I'd like to Pay it Forward for Me surviving... Work it out T.......

Verry trooly,

Tango

" You also need to understand its " Pay it Forward ".......

Quote:
Hey Malletzky! I really appreciate what you wrote. I was diagnosed over 4 years ago with adenocarcinoma. Basically, I have lung cancer in the lower lobe of my left lung. It's the COPD that's driving me crazy with constant bronchitis. I lost my insurance due to inability to continue paying my premiums, so there's no way to get even the meds I was on that helped. I refused radiation and surgery, since what the docs said was that they could possibly shrink the tumor to make it operable, then I still may not live very long. It was said that I had no more than 5 years, so next May will be that time. I'm much weaker now than I was then, even walking around the store to buy groceries wears me out. I was interested in the MMS that Jim Humble came out with, but I couldn't find a way to get it. Then I heard that he was in fear of his life and went underground. I'm not sure if that's true or not. Anyway, I love my fellow Avalonians, and all wishes for better health that are sent my way are always welcome, and I am extremely grateful to all of you.

Last edited by Tango; 11-15-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:27 AM   #44
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Dear Happyhollergal,

Let me quote this signature from Unlimited mind

Quote:
the current perception of any message may change in the twinkling of an eye and may be caused by extreme evolution of DNA in a moment of high understanding.
Your body is giving you a message .. God is allowing us U turns ..Don't miss this one ..Allow the miracle to happen for we here will carry you in the Love flow and give all our heart to see you well.

Love Always
mudra

Quote:
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:39 AM   #45
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Trooly a kind gesture Tango. Happyhollergal, I would take him up on this offer.

Rife machines are rife in our family. All my grown up kids have one and all the rest use them also. My old husband uses his one every day. He contacted throat cancer five years ago and was given a 50/50 chance of surviving. He is clear after five years but still continues to use the rife machine just in case.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:39 AM   #46
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

"Keep focusing on dates and significance of them, the only non event here are the mind controlled conditioned sheeple who got their heads in the sand waiting for others to do the homework for them."

Hey, Bar! If you were referring to my Non Event remark, what I meant is that 12/21/2012 is not "The Date" that everything will happen. Like the sudden end of the world. The time leading UP to that date is what we should be preparing for, and responding to. There are movies and tv shows ripping off that date and using it to sell tickets. It makes me sick. That's what I meant by a non event. As far as the reality of what is happening right now and next year, I really like your advice about preparing to be mobile. I've had my kit in the car since 1987, and I wish more folks would do the same. I know people who drive around without even a pair of decent shoes or a blanket or water. It's easy to say, oh well, they will deserve what they get, those sheeple, but what about the children of those folks? Do we literally "throw out the babies with the bathwater?" I don't think so. Or what about the elderly who haven't heard anything about earth changes? I think we have to keep informing anyone who will listen to us about prep, and not give up. Just my response to what I took as a flippant remark.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:43 AM   #47
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Happy Holler: Take him up on the offer, just in case you were thinking, oh, no, I couldn't impose. Do it! Accept the help. We need friends in N. Carolina, girl!
Old 11-16-2009, 05:55 PM   #48
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

HollerGal;

Hi hon... you keep on kickin' ya hear?

Next;
Re Tango's offer;
Impose, Impose!!

Also; the "MMS guy" is back up and operating, last I read, and you can also find fairly simple directions for making the stuff yourself. And, as I recall a few folk on this site have done it themselves, and may be willing to share.

Finally, re: "...with lots of misplaced then's and than's."

I have a favorite alliteration. I like it because, even with the example right before them, few on a forum, and no one in chat can re-type the silly thing. Here goes:
"They're to take their two terriers there, too."

Bless ya,
Fred

PS: ...and do try to be off-planet by 5/7/2012. Call it a hunch.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:28 AM   #49
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm calling you out: My expense flight to Phoenix... Delivery to the door...

Use of the machine for 4 weeks...
Tango,

That IS a kind offer.

Happyhollergal,

If you do find yourself in Phoenix, I have a friend that has a
Quantum Pulse machine that is supposed to be effective at treating
cancer. I don't know if the two therapies are compatible, but
it is another option. She is also quite knowledgeable on alternative
treatments for cancer. I can't speak for her and offer free therapy,
but I would be willing to bet that she would be more than happy
to do a consult. I can also connect you with her via email if you like.
Feel free to PM me.

It's always good to have options.

Whatever you decide, I wish you the best.

Sincerely,

FIIISH
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:29 AM   #50
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

To all of you, my heart is filled to fullness. I am deeply touched and grateful for your comments. I feel the sincerity, and am truly blessed to have such friends, real friends! I am extremely touched by Tango's offer. I wasn't aware that others here knew that he has offered to help me, at his expense, on top of taking care of me for a month. That is huge! I'm working things out to make arrangements for things here at home to be taken care of in my absence, it will just take a little time, but not much. I just want to say I love you to all of you. You are very special souls and I am honored to have you with me. A hui hou.