Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2009, 06:18 PM   #626
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

I noticed such things in those clocks or headings :
Toronto Red Party - Toronto Black
World Timer - Azores, London, Paris
the last watch has the date 28
they all show 10:08, 10:09 or 10:10
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:24 PM   #627
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I noticed such things in those clocks or headings :
Toronto Red Party - Toronto Black
World Timer - Azores, London, Paris
the last watch has the date 28
they all show 10:08, 10:09 or 10:10
Look how clever this is . Toronto Black

To Run to Black
To Run to Red

Greater To Run To Canada
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #628
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Look how clever this is . Toronto Black

To Run to Black
To Run to Red

Greater To Run To Canada
Run to canada...a piece of advice?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:30 PM   #629
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
Do you see at all where I am leading with the time thing? There were interesting numbers in the articles, locusts, body of christ , eating time, time stoppage, going ahead of time, mortality, interesting XP symbols in the workings. Also with the bulls in Astana as timepieces, the clock tower their with its bulleye clock tower at the train station on tracks. then look at these sites.
http://www.timezone.com/


Look at the logo in the left corner with the phoenix head and the seven Pleiades's then on the right have the key and the belt of Orion, 3 stars.

http://www.concord.ch/
there's the rotating Alien looking head with four antennae , or 11 11,

the Red Event March 18 2009 Raptors Foundation for Children
collections of
C1 Chronograph
C! Big Date
C1 Tourbillon Gravity
C1 World Timer
C1 Retrograde
C1 Biretrograde
Waterproff to 5 ATM
Dials set to the 28th of Month
Many have 44 hour power reserve
etc etc

Look how it loads the letters like decoding
the C1 the three in one the see, one one that sees

Chronos was imagined as an incorporeal god. Serpentine in form, with three heads—that of a man, a bull, and a lion. He and his consort, serpentine Ananke (Inevitability), circled the primal world-egg in their coils and split it apart to form the ordered universe of earth, sea and sky.(the four elements)

Here more reference to man, bull, lion, there's is the phoenix and the key, the belt of Orion, and the Pleiades's

the connection with the Vatican with the Swiss Guard, Cern is brought in with its experiments. Cern brings in Atlas which relates back to the Pleiades's , etc


He was depicted in Greco-Roman mosaics as a man turning the Zodiac Wheel. Often the figure is named Aeon (Eternal Time), a common alternate name for the god.
Very interesting.... CHRISTOS 888, does this have anything to do with 'ROLEX'
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #630
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Run to canada...a piece of advice?
Probaly so.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #631
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

on one watch you can also see clearly numbers 5 and 40....(45?)
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:33 PM   #632
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Probaly so.
Some say that canada is going to be the safe place during the possible coming events....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #633
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Don't focus on things getting better, thats all time based.Embrace all Xperience ,and things will continue to speed up. As long as we have hope, we stay stuck in ego and time.

They will emerge once again preaching hope. See this is cleverly thought out, because the grasshoper hops from place to place, as the masses hope from thought to thought. Faith is the key that unlocks the door, not hope. Obama stands in the key hole offering hope, How clever

'Hope' - what a bad Four letter word.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:39 PM   #634
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
'Hope' - what a bad Four letter word.

Hey Sammy ,great to have your Presence again.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:41 PM   #635
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
'Hope' - what a bad Four letter word.
If you remove the silent "e" , you'll have "hop"
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:43 PM   #636
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
If you remove the silent "e" , you'll have "hop"
Now you're getting it.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-12-2009 at 06:54 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:53 PM   #637
judykott
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 711
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

This is in Astana, Kazakstan
After Kazakhstan gained its independence, the city and the region were renamed Aqmola ("White Grave", but also means "Holy Place "1991), and in 1994, it was designated as the future capital of the newly-independent country. After the capital was moved there from Almaty in 1997, the city was again renamed.
name

"Astana" means "the Capital". This name has been chosen because it is easily to be spoken in many languages.

Victory Day video message from U.S. Ambassador Richard E. Hoagland to the people of Kazakhstan, May 9, 2009.
http://kazakhstan.usembassy.gov/victory-day-2009.html
the speech is 1:01/1:01 an 11 11
Who gives a speech to be exactly that time
A masonic site in the making just wanted everyone to get an idea of the magnitude of the projects that are going on with ritual, architecture, and intent.
aerial google of the sites




[/QUOTE]











Other interesting numbers in the construction
10'100 sq feet of stained glass designed by renowned british artist brian clarke for apex of pyramid and here is the picture of the 17 religios leaders at conference at round table
Palace of Peace and Reconciliation
Astana, Kazakhstan, 2004-2006

In addition to representing the world’s religious faiths, the Palace houses a 1,500-seat opera house, educational facilities, and a national centre for Kazakhstan’s various ethnic and geographical groups. This programmatic diversity is unified within the pure form of a pyramid, 62 metres high with a 62 x 62-metre base.

The pyramid is on the Steppe so it is also a steppe pyramid, ha ha

cut away section look at the pyramid with in and the other platonic shapes inside
In apex of pyramid





This has a black pyramid on the poster as well
could it mean To T all Re ka ll , the T sign if iying a cross, ll representing eleven

Quaid = Quad? 4... 4 fingers? 1111 or 11 11

this ritual as in trying to bring down ether and in Total recall they were going to create atmosphere, that is president of Kazakhstan hand, His name is Nazarbayev, that area is also called the "golden triangle" for it's drug trade



palace near the pyramid

compare the towers


all seeing eye stadium




7 crazy towers they are building and there are seven barrel buildings too,


I will leave it to 777 to talk about all the implications of the numbers and other things while I search for the bull clocks, bull eyes', etc
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:57 PM   #638
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post

Hey Sammy ,great to have your Presence again.


Thank you kindly, I have been watching/reading!

You really did it this time 777!!!! AMAZING WORK!!! Excellent thread! Sooooo much information, a MUST read/absorb!
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #639
judykott
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 711
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
Very interesting.... CHRISTOS 888, does this have anything to do with 'ROLEX'
I posted it and yes Rolex has some of the same corresponding things

28 as the date of the month
Interesting model names
lightening bolt second hand on some models
lots of 11 references

http://www.rolex.com/en/index.jsp

Last edited by judykott; 05-12-2009 at 07:10 PM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #640
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
I was the one who posted it and yes Roles has some of the same corresponding things

28 as the date of the month
Interesting model names
lightening bolt second hand on some models
lots of 11 references

http://www.rolex.com/en/index.jsp
Hey Judykott,

Me and Christos888 go way back, before this thread we were questioning 'rolex'.

So I see you have been studying rolex also

How about the crown ??
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #641
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
I was the one who posted it and yes Roles has some of the same corresponding things

28 as the date of the month
Interesting model names
lightening bolt second hand on some models
lots of 11 references

http://www.rolex.com/en/index.jsp
I notice this orange is being used a lot, associated with time. They seek to keep the energy trapped in the solar plexus.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:12 PM   #642
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Looks like they are preparing the future capital of the world....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:02 PM   #643
judykott
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 711
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite




There's the unicorns, with wings of grain (house of bread?) 9 diamonds in the center, shooting star Sirius? Are those stylized ram heads in the design at the bottom? I am sure much more that 777 can interpret
notice how it is KA 3 AKCTAH, how they write Kazakstan





pyramids with chakra colors, also the same as windows
the windows in the pyramid are diamond shape and there are 7 on each side or 7777=28 again

Some of these things have been in my dreams and I have been having significant word of the day and number of the day revelations


Remember the newest mummy movie , where they needed the stone, crystal to find Shamballa I think that ties in as well

Well in my dreams time is like a crystal lattice, diamonds are forever, As above so below of a pyramid shape, a mirrored reflected one is a octohedron the platonic for air



Bulls eye Clock with the 8 pointed star

King Arthur's round table
Another Round Table in Pyramid






Last edited by judykott; 05-12-2009 at 08:15 PM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:32 PM   #644
no caste
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

"Every so many years, a pamphlet suddenly appears that buries entire libraries" -- Nicolas Gomez-Davila, Sucesivos Escolios a un Texto Implicito, page 68.


http://zeta.math.utsa.edu/~yxk833/anti-decon.html

OVERVIEW

ANTI-ARCHITECTURE AND DECONSTRUCTION is a collection of essays on deconstructivist architecture. This book raises questions about how the public can be indoctrinated to accept an architecture that is hostile to human sensibilities, and which often causes physiological and psychological distress. In trying to understand the adoption of an architectural fashion, writers often focus only on aesthetic points, and ignore psychological conditioning and the role of the media. I look at the dark underside of contemporary architecture, and the world that promotes and sustains it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:46 PM   #645
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member
 
Unified Serenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 893
Thumbs up Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
This is in Astana, Kazakstan
After Kazakhstan gained its independence, the city and the region were renamed Aqmola ("White Grave", but also means "Holy Place "1991), and in 1994, it was designated as the future capital of the newly-independent country. After the capital was moved there from Almaty in 1997, the city was again renamed.
name

"Astana" means "the Capital". This name has been chosen because it is easily to be spoken in many languages.

Victory Day video message from U.S. Ambassador Richard E. Hoagland to the people of Kazakhstan, May 9, 2009.
http://kazakhstan.usembassy.gov/victory-day-2009.html
the speech is 1:01/1:01 an 11 11
Who gives a speech to be exactly that time
A masonic site in the making just wanted everyone to get an idea of the magnitude of the projects that are going on with ritual, architecture, and intent.
aerial google of the sites















Other interesting numbers in the construction
10'100 sq feet of stained glass designed by renowned british artist brian clarke for apex of pyramid and here is the picture of the 17 religios leaders at conference at round table
Palace of Peace and Reconciliation
Astana, Kazakhstan, 2004-2006

In addition to representing the world’s religious faiths, the Palace houses a 1,500-seat opera house, educational facilities, and a national centre for Kazakhstan’s various ethnic and geographical groups. This programmatic diversity is unified within the pure form of a pyramid, 62 metres high with a 62 x 62-metre base.

The pyramid is on the Steppe so it is also a steppe pyramid, ha ha

cut away section look at the pyramid with in and the other platonic shapes inside
In apex of pyramid





This has a black pyramid on the poster as well
could it mean To T all Re ka ll , the T sign if iying a cross, ll representing eleven

Quaid = Quad? 4... 4 fingers? 1111 or 11 11

this ritual as in trying to bring down ether and in Total recall they were going to create atmosphere, that is president of Kazakhstan hand, His name is Nazarbayev, that area is also called the "golden triangle" for it's drug trade



palace near the pyramid

compare the towers


all seeing eye stadium




7 crazy towers they are building and there are seven barrel buildings too,


I will leave it to 777 to talk about all the implications of the numbers and other things while I search for the bull clocks, bull eyes', etc[/QUOTE]


GREAT CATCHES !!!! I noticed the cuts on the buildings like when I choose what crystal to use. I look for ones with particular windows, 5 is my favorite for most stuff. Interesting images, thanks.

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:57 PM   #646
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member
 
Unified Serenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 893
Post Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Have any of you watched this series? It s very interesting regarding ufo's, nubiru.

Alexandra Palace and Nubiru / ufo connection

Let me know what you see and think of it.

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:31 PM   #647
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite




Translates Act 5-5 - 7 As Above So Below

KK3 = 25 = 7 with the 22 divisions in the center by counting the center itself -The soul going through the bulls's Eye or StarG8
The whole letter cipher = 59=14=77
The crown chakra blown open symbolised in the shell.
The star Sirius in the center
The two Bull's heads creating the double M=MM=26 = 8= Starg8
The double symbol is the left ,and right brain hemispheres with the G8 in the center where it should be.

The grains of wheat symbolic of harvest
The rings on the unicorns = 55 As Dove So below
This is a very clever cipher
They even have the double tongue cipher going through the G8
Gold for the Sun and green for growth or photosynthesis
Pegasus the Unicorn, activator of memory and total recall. I can't wait
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:45 PM   #648
judykott
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 711
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Astana a bit further back a circle



When you get out even further it is a 5 pointed star




The President portrayed as a Sun God, he is the one whose handprint is in the apex of the pyramid, Nazarbeyev's hand.

The city encased in a silver lens or drum


the Zodiac Wheel


Artemis or Diana or Sagitarius ? 777???


There are many others but I think you get the gist, I just find it so fascinating

For those who missed the posting a while back on Sacred Geometry , ritual, masonic building in Dubai here's the thread

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10970
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #649
judykott
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 711
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

777 would you be able to shed some insight on the King Arthur round Table illustration that I found and also what the significance of them setting up these tables like this.

Another Round Table


http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/thema...undtable.shtml
A lot more info at this site just a paragraph or two here

WHAT IS THE ROUND TABLE?

Although the Illuminati has worldwide "aspects" that include the Vatican in Italy, one of its major core organizations was founded by Cecil Rhodes, a fabulously wealthy Englishman who exploited the diamond reserves of South Africa during the latter part of the 19th century. The country now called Zimbabwe was previously named after him-Rhodesia. Also the famous Rhodes scholarships at Oxford are named after him. Specially selected 'Rhodes scholars' inevitably end up in high ranking positions in the world. The current president of the U.S. , Bill Clinton, was a Rhodes scholar. If you think that is a coincidence please read on! As a student at Oxford Rhodes was greatly influenced by a fine arts professor, one John Ruskin. Ruskin believed in a New World Order, centralised power by the state to control the production and distribution of goods and services. As the power and wealth of Rhodes grew he decided to set up a secret society to manipulate events in the direction of creating a world control group. This group came to be known as the Round Table. It was based on freemason lines and had an inner circle, those who knew its precise aims, and an outer circle of FRIENDS made up of wealthy influential people. Its top members were rarely recorded in its publications, but many were famous politicians and military leaders of course.

After his death in 1902 much of the funding for the round table came from the infamous house of Rothschild, a name very familiar to any who study the Illuminati. As a simple example of one of Rothschild's present power bases is its ownership of Reuters-the news agency which supplies a large amount of information to the world media. Just imagine if you had the power to feed any story you liked to the world's newspapers through one powerful agency and you'll get some idea of what part of the Round table is now doing. And that is just a tiny part. Over the years branches of the round table were set up worldwide to create what you see in the diagram below. Now let us look at what these organizations actually do around this Illuminati Table!

Last edited by judykott; 05-12-2009 at 10:48 PM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:36 PM   #650
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
777 would you be able to shed some insight on the King Arthur round Table illustration that I found and also what the significance of them setting up these tables like this.

Another Round Table


http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/thema...undtable.shtml
A lot more info at this site just a paragraph or two here

WHAT IS THE ROUND TABLE?

Although the Illuminati has worldwide "aspects" that include the Vatican in Italy, one of its major core organizations was founded by Cecil Rhodes, a fabulously wealthy Englishman who exploited the diamond reserves of South Africa during the latter part of the 19th century. The country now called Zimbabwe was previously named after him-Rhodesia. Also the famous Rhodes scholarships at Oxford are named after him. Specially selected 'Rhodes scholars' inevitably end up in high ranking positions in the world. The current president of the U.S. , Bill Clinton, was a Rhodes scholar. If you think that is a coincidence please read on! As a student at Oxford Rhodes was greatly influenced by a fine arts professor, one John Ruskin. Ruskin believed in a New World Order, centralised power by the state to control the production and distribution of goods and services. As the power and wealth of Rhodes grew he decided to set up a secret society to manipulate events in the direction of creating a world control group. This group came to be known as the Round Table. It was based on freemason lines and had an inner circle, those who knew its precise aims, and an outer circle of FRIENDS made up of wealthy influential people. Its top members were rarely recorded in its publications, but many were famous politicians and military leaders of course.

After his death in 1902 much of the funding for the round table came from the infamous house of Rothschild, a name very familiar to any who study the Illuminati. As a simple example of one of Rothschild's present power bases is its ownership of Reuters-the news agency which supplies a large amount of information to the world media. Just imagine if you had the power to feed any story you liked to the world's newspapers through one powerful agency and you'll get some idea of what part of the Round table is now doing. And that is just a tiny part. Over the years branches of the round table were set up worldwide to create what you see in the diagram below. Now let us look at what these organizations actually do around this Illuminati Table!
The round table is a symbol of the solar disk. The Masons are the brotherhood of Seth ,Cain ,ie Mars = Wars. Seth slew Osiris and Cain Slew Able.In others words they hid the sacred teachings and scattered them in the wind.

T the High noon Sun is attached to able, this is how we get Table, Tablets, Tabloids. They are the eclipse between the people of the planet and the Solar light of intelligence. This was the big joke in the movie Apocalypto with the Eclipse.

A clock based on time is round,so you are the manipulator of the PI
Things that block have the traits of being, loud , clouds , sound ,and round etc. So the light has to be found and no longer bound.
This is a very well crafted art of words. The use of language is their number one tool of deception.

Cannibal= CainAble -Don't eat your Brother

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-13-2009 at 12:03 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon