Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 03:03 PM   #1126
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
I think we will all Xperience ,the level of awareness that we choose to Xpand to.Even though the fruit is from the same tree,it doesn't all ripen at once.

Hello NPG,i feel a lot of stuff they feed us is myth or orchrestrated.Pirates in Africa,People in poor countries ,who don't have food ,but yet they are burnning brand new flags.Some things are just sold easily to the public.

We have at least 6 movies out about a plane crash,and one takes place , shortly after the movie knowing hits the silver screen.

We are the observer of these so called events, that are use with intent, to create fear.
To tell you the truth the stories about pirates of Somalia sounded little plausible to me as they cannot be verified. When it comes to the plane crash...It would be good if anybody here knew at least one person who lost someone in that flight, then the story could be checked.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:07 PM   #1127
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 485
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Wouldn't you like to board one of those "ascension" planes?
To be perfectly honest (and not kid around), I really do want to ascend.

I am tired of this planet and feel like I have been mucking around here forever. Exploring the universe sounds GREAT in comparison to all the mundane nonsense that goes on here every day. I couldn't care less about houses, cars, bodies, sex, finding possible G-spots, etc. I've done it all in this life or other ones and I'm ready for something different. (However, I am getting on in my years. I can understand how someone young would feel differently!)

My problems are two:

1) I don't have any faith that the ascension will actually happen within the next month or so.

2) I am afraid I will not be found ready or worthy when it does come. Being older, my body has suffered from abuse and just the wear and tear of living in our present chemical and vibrational mess. However, I am making a genuine effort to "get some oil in my lamp", so to speak.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:23 PM   #1128
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
To be perfectly honest (and not kid around), I really do want to ascend.

I am tired of this planet and feel like I have been mucking around here forever. Exploring the universe sounds GREAT in comparison to all the mundane nonsense that goes on here every day. I couldn't care less about houses, cars, bodies, sex, finding possible G-spots, etc. I've done it all in this life or other ones and I'm ready for something different. (However, I am getting on in my years. I can understand how someone young would feel differently!)

My problems are two:

1) I don't have any faith that the ascension will actually happen within the next month or so.

2) I am afraid I will not be found ready or worthy when it does come. Being older, my body has suffered from abuse and just the wear and tear of living in our present chemical and vibrational mess. However, I am making a genuine effort to "get some oil in my lamp", so to speak.

You'll do just fine...

I'm with you brother... I think this body I'm in has just abt 'had' it....

If you have speakers... Head set.... Find 528 hz Utube or a Feq. Generator.
Close your eyes and just breathe in and out as you listen N' feel.....

Only three time a day.... maybe 5 mins. easy on the volume....
Like elevator musak... These young'ns Push To HARD... Let yor Mind
wander... Ask a question... [do you like the tempe ture today] don't
expect and answer... N' easy on the judge-ments of yourself....
Anything you have done in the past was for, the learning Experience...

We are suppose to " Have a Goood time here." Thaat's what I was told.
On nother thread; I was playing ' tasty math, or some such non sense.
I was given a mindgasm about Dark Chocolate... I went to the store and
loaded up on all that was suggested by the posters. Except Chocolate
toothpaste... It was a goood time... N' I still have some left...
AAAAAA, Who told you the Bus leaves Next month.....? No one told ME...
I'm No Ware Near the number I committed to wake up; restate: point in
the direction of seeing what's REAL... Stick around... You have the ticket;
you have to wait in line... While your waiting , have a good time... There
are some Great Taste's from yor past that YOU haven't tasted in awhile...
You, need to go out and enjoy that..... Can't you just Taste it....

Trooly,


Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:30 PM   #1129
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 974
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
You'll do just fine...

I'm with you brother... I think this body I'm in has just abt 'had' it....

If you have speakers... Head set.... Find 528 hz Utube or a Feq. Generator.
Close your eyes and just breathe in and out as you listen N' feel.....

Only three time a day.... maybe 5 mins. easy on the volume....
Like elevator musak... These young'ns Push To HARD... Let yor Mind
wander... Ask a question... [do you like the tempe ture today] don't
expect and answer... N' easy on the judge-ments of yourself....
Anything you have done in the past was for, the learning Experience...

We are suppose to " Have a Goood time here." Thaat's what I was told.
On nother thread; I was playing ' tasty math, or some such non sense.
I was given a mindgasm about Dark Chocolate... I went to the store and
loaded up on all that was suggested by the posters. Except Chocolate
toothpaste... It was a goood time... N' I still have some left...
AAAAAA, Who told you the Bus leaves Next month.....? No one told ME...
I'm No Ware Near the number I committed to wake up; restate: point in
the direction of seeing what's REAL... Stick around... You have the ticket;
you have to wait in line... While your waiting , have a good time... There
are some Great Taste's from yor past that YOU haven't tasted in awhile...
You, need to go out and enjoy that..... Can't you just Taste it....

Trooly,


Tango
Wise words Tango
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:37 PM   #1130
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
You'll do just fine...

I'm with you brother... I think this body I'm in has just abt 'had' it....

If you have speakers... Head set.... Find 528 hz Utube or a Feq. Generator.
Close your eyes and just breathe in and out as you listen N' feel.....

Only three time a day.... maybe 5 mins. easy on the volume....
Like elevator musak... These young'ns Push To HARD... Let yor Mind
wander... Ask a question... [do you like the tempe ture today] don't
expect and answer... N' easy on the judge-ments of yourself....
Anything you have done in the past was for, the learning Experience...

We are suppose to " Have a Goood time here." Thaat's what I was told.
On nother thread; I was playing ' tasty math, or some such non sense.
I was given a mindgasm about Dark Chocolate... I went to the store and
loaded up on all that was suggested by the posters. Except Chocolate
toothpaste... It was a goood time... N' I still have some left...
AAAAAA, Who told you the Bus leaves Next month.....? No one told ME...
I'm No Ware Near the number I committed to wake up; restate: point in
the direction of seeing what's REAL... Stick around... You have the ticket;
you have to wait in line... While your waiting , have a good time... There
are some Great Taste's from yor past that YOU haven't tasted in awhile...
You, need to go out and enjoy that..... Can't you just Taste it....

Trooly,


Tango
good advice tango, we all need to get some of that chocolate. sometimes it is enough to want to taste it and go out and get some....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:37 PM   #1131
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 485
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
You'll do just fine...

I'm with you brother... I think this body I'm in has just abt 'had' it....

If you have speakers... Head set.... Find 528 hz Utube or a Feq. Generator.
Close your eyes and just breathe in and out as you listen N' feel.....

Only three time a day.... maybe 5 mins. easy on the volume....
Like elevator musak... These young'ns Push To HARD... Let yor Mind
wander... Ask a question... [do you like the tempe ture today] don't
expect and answer... N' easy on the judge-ments of yourself....
Anything you have done in the past was for, the learning Experience...

We are suppose to " Have a Goood time here." Thaat's what I was told.
On nother thread; I was playing ' tasty math, or some such non sense.
I was given a mindgasm about Dark Chocolate... I went to the store and
loaded up on all that was suggested by the posters. Except Chocolate
toothpaste... It was a goood time... N' I still have some left...
AAAAAA, Who told you the Bus leaves Next month.....? No one told ME...
I'm No Ware Near the number I committed to wake up; restate: point in
the direction of seeing what's REAL... Stick around... You have the ticket;
you have to wait in line... While your waiting , have a good time... There
are some Great Taste's from yor past that YOU haven't tasted in awhile...
You, need to go out and enjoy that..... Can't you just Taste it....

Trooly,


Tango
Thanks for the info and advice, Tango. I do have a CD of solfeggio frequencies from Dr. Horowitz but it has collected dust for a while. I will make a point of listening to 528 more often and regularly.

I think 777 expects the Chi blast to blow in before the summer solstice, which
is now less than three weeks away - where does the time go???

Well, whatever comes will come. Or, if not now, then later. I am probably not as worried about it as my posts might appear - sometimes I just try to be funny.

BTW - Can you remote view the winning number for Saturday night's Powerball drawing???
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:52 AM   #1132
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Thanks for the info and advice, Tango. I do have a CD of solfeggio frequencies from Dr. Horowitz but it has collected dust for a while. I will make a point of listening to 528 more often and regularly.

I think 777 expects the Chi blast to blow in before the summer solstice, which
is now less than three weeks away - where does the time go???

Well, whatever comes will come. Or, if not now, then later. I am probably not as worried about it as my posts might appear - sometimes I just try to be funny.

BTW - Can you remote view the winning number for Saturday night's Powerball drawing???

AAAAAAA, That would be self serving [wink] N' I would loose my abilities.

The Chi blast... I'll do everything I can to hold if off.... I just became
a member of the " Old Farts Club "... And, I plan on using it.... Y'know
being 'Grumpy.' Hey, Remember " Sox & Martin " " Dick Landy " Grumpy Jenkins " " Grumpy's Toy "......? Wonder if Utube has them...

Memories... I've got a few..............Thousand...

OOOh..... You want to be funny... How's this......::::

" Do Y'know that look a women get's when she wants to be intimate.....? "

" Me, Neither...." ~ Steve Martin


Trooly,


Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:00 AM   #1133
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Wouldn't you like to board one of those "ascension" planes?
I will just "ascend" on over there...
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:08 AM   #1134
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Thanks for the info and advice, Tango. I do have a CD of solfeggio frequencies from Dr. Horowitz but it has collected dust for a while. I will make a point of listening to 528 more often and regularly.

I think 777 expects the Chi blast to blow in before the summer solstice, which
is now less than three weeks away - where does the time go???

Well, whatever comes will come. Or, if not now, then later. I am probably not as worried about it as my posts might appear - sometimes I just try to be funny.

BTW - Can you remote view the winning number for Saturday night's Powerball drawing???
I am open to receive any kind of blast as long as its beneficial and for the highest and best good!

Hell, I gotta lot of gold, food, water, vitamins, firewood, cash, bartering items to collect just in case i miss it.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:09 AM   #1135
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
AAAAAAA, That would be self serving [wink] N' I would loose my abilities.

The Chi blast... I'll do everything I can to hold if off.... I just became
a member of the " Old Farts Club "... And, I plan on using it.... Y'know
being 'Grumpy.' Hey, Remember " Sox & Martin " " Dick Landy " Grumpy Jenkins " " Grumpy's Toy "......? Wonder if Utube has them...

Memories... I've got a few..............Thousand...

OOOh..... You want to be funny... How's this......::::

" Do Y'know that look a women get's when she wants to be intimate.....? "

" Me, Neither...." ~ Steve Martin


Trooly,


Tango
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:14 AM   #1136
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Our perception of who we are ,change from moment to moment.We are the observers of this very unstable Xsistence.

We disappear into the infinite ocean.

Once we truly realize this, we'll quit trying to strike a deal with this illusion. Some of us are still attached, and yet there's a whole Universe out there to Xplore.That Ego is baaaad mutha and don't want to let go.My house , my job , my car , my kids,my bank account , my body,.these concepts will put us right back on the wheel, and we'll be on another earth discovering fire and hunting buffalo.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:48 PM   #1137
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Could It be we have different assignments... For the same event...

Again, my numbers are 396 A Triangle Born in first one third of Feb. Blond; Hazel, Blue, Green eyes that change accorrding to mood of the day... Busy - Blue ; thoughtful = Green ; Passi on ite = Hazel.... Only one in the family with These eyes...

I've always been warned Not to assign a date; Ti Me... = to Emit...
As time is also relative... How can one com mitt...

In Working, I would be around the world... Didn't feel comfortable until I came
back to the Southwest of America...

Trooly,


Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:58 PM   #1138
michaelg
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 38
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Great thread. A couple of questions:

1. How to overcome fear and doubt ?

2. What caused the AK447 plane to crash ? Ascension or payback (karma) ?
I was about to go on vacation overseas by traveling with the same type of aircraft (Swiss Air) and canceled my reservation because of that.

3. Is it good to check your arrival/departure dates using those numbers and symbols (AK, SW etc) and esoteric meanings to travel safely ?

For example if 777 or Burgundia or other great people on this thread want to travel to Zurich on Jul 4th 2009 they won't do it because of the CHI energy blast on those specific dates might affect their travel.

4. Or get a life and live your life without envy, greed and hate, unconditional love, when your time is up you will know.

Thanks
michaelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #1139
runtofly
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The East
Posts: 22
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Hi. I have watched all of these threads like a hawk, and this is my first post ever on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg View Post
Great thread. A couple of questions:

1. How to overcome fear and doubt ?

2. What caused the AK447 plane to crash ? Ascension or payback (karma) ?
I was about to go on vacation overseas by traveling with the same type of aircraft (Swiss Air) and canceled my reservation because of that.

3. Is it good to check your arrival/departure dates using those numbers and symbols (AK, SW etc) and esoteric meanings to travel safely ?

For example if 777 or Burgundia or other great people on this thread want to travel to Zurich on Jul 4th 2009 they won't do it because of the CHI energy blast on those specific dates might affect their travel.

4. Or get a life and live your life without envy, greed and hate, unconditional love, when your time is up you will know.

Thanks

Think of this: if you are in line with your divine path, you will be in the place that you should be, at the time you should be there. I flew home to Chicago the weekend of the Chi blast for a family function, and I was truly worried something bad would happen to me. What did happen was an amazing experience with my siblings which opened their eyes to the symbols and real reasons we were on this plane of existence, at this time- together. (BTW- watch the Big Labowski. 22, 55, divine symbols all over the place. It became a game to find the clues)

I am learning to trust that I am being lead to the things that I find, and my curiosity is there because I am craving things to feed my soul. That is the only way I can operate without fear.
runtofly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:02 PM   #1140
michaelg
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 38
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Thanks runtofly, well said.
michaelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:11 PM   #1141
michaelg
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 38
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

I'd like to wait to see what Burgundia or 777 have about to say. By the way, runtofly how do you know you're right on the divine path, signs & events ?

Thanks.
michaelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:20 PM   #1142
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

There is no fear here,I appreciate the your words of wisdom.Jump in any time
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:33 PM   #1143
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

I apologize i mis understood your post. I read it too fast because i'm dealing with this 447 myth.I will get right back to you in a few minutes.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:35 PM   #1144
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg View Post
I'd like to wait to see what Burgundia or 777 have about to say. By the way, runtofly how do you know you're right on the divine path, signs & events ?

Thanks.
This is 777's thread. I have here as much to say as everybody else...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:36 PM   #1145
michaelg
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 38
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Thanks, 777. So I should listen to my heart and follow my intuition. Go and let the soul experience it, this is how we move up on the ladder.
michaelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:40 PM   #1146
michaelg
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 38
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Hi, Burgundia. Your thoughts on the questions I asked earlier, thanks.

Time is speeding up 777
michaelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:42 PM   #1147
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Posts: 650
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Some have said that gay men have a "G spot" in their behinds. Do you think there is any truth to this?
All men have one it is called the prostate gland No I'm not that way inclined, I'm just informed and it is very good!

ps I'm about 5 pages behind if this is covered I fell behind sorry
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:48 PM   #1148
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg View Post
Thanks, 777. So I should listen to my heart and follow my intuition. Go and let the soul experience it, this is how we move up on the ladder.
Follow your intuition just like you are doing.It is wise to learn the language that they speak,because it is a Twisted Sister.Don't be afraid ,just aware because its all connected.There is nothing major that comes from the mediators of truth, that is not planned and Orchrestrated.All of their fear tactics, are based around supressing energy or Chi
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:50 PM   #1149
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg View Post
Thanks, 777. So I should listen to my heart and follow my intuition. Go and let the soul experience it, this is how we move up on the ladder.
As you can see you have all the answers.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:56 PM   #1150
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by runtofly View Post


(BTW- watch the Big Labowski. 22, 55, divine symbols all over the place. It became a game to find the clues)

:
Going to work I pass by a hairdresser's, but only today I noticed the name of the place....It's called "Matrix".
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon