Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 02-11-2010, 02:44 PM   #1
marko
Avalon Senior Member

Default Multidimensional's

I am clueless..

For a few months now i have been seeing multidimensional entities all day/night at home and lot places where i go.

As time passes more experiences are getting stranger and stranger. It looks like this. This "ETs" i see in their "light" body. Two times now i had full materialisation, that i can perceive. First time it was small guy humanoid alien looking with green laser like eyes. Of course this was 4 in the morning and it was pretty unsettling for me.
Second time was also about that time i was on the very edge of sleep with my eyes closed. I opend my eyes instinctively for no reason and there was by my bed very human looking being made out of silvery and bright colors. As it perceived that i seen it it had started to cloak but it took him few seconds.

The most weird thing is there are some ets that are in the room and are somehow faze ****ed. But i can see 3d shadow walking around room and can clearly hear footsteps. How wierd is that.
They are always doing something cause i keep feeling some shivers going trough my body and is i they are doing some sort of mod. on me.

This morning about 5 some kind of fog got around me and i felt that it was interacting with me in some way that i could not understand. It was like high frequencies were directed at me, and going trough my body. This happened few times, and it can be pretty scary if you perceive it that way.

The most frustrating thing is that there is no communication. So i don't know who/what, good/bad or what they want.

But experiences are intensifying by the day.

What do i do? I feel like a zoo animal, and it gets pretty wierd when you feel someone is always watching you in every (intimate) part of life.

marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:54 PM   #2
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Multidimensional's

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

In all seriousness...
...and despite how scary it may seem. Have you tried engaging any of them?

Did you get the impression it would be a "smart" thing to do ?

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:12 PM   #3
marko
Avalon Senior Member

Well that's me i can be bit paranoid at times

Since i don't have developed telepathic abilities it is bit difficult to communicate with them. I have tried once was able to but it was exchange of few words which don't seem coherent so far. And it was very difficult for me.
I asked who are they, and got answer something like asiren. But it was with noise so i cannot say for sure that i got it right.
Second i asked what is my purpose, and they answered deliverer of act.
It was very high pitch voice and very fast.

Other early communication was just pictures in my head, of 4d cube, standing on a planet and looking at the sky and seeing very big planet very close to the atmosphere.
Most vivid picture was of an et looking trough window of a space-craft at the stars.

It is hard to interact in any way with them if i am not centered and without noise in my head.

But sure whish they were not so enigmatic.
Old 02-11-2010, 04:22 PM   #4
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Part of an upgrade process, in my opinion. I know a few people experiencing some similar things. I had a zinger of a vibration go through my body about a week ago that left all of my chakras humming. Way cool. I get some kind of vibration most evenings as I start to fall asleep. Still waiting for the 3rd eye to open up so I can see what you see. Don't be afraid, and don't be afraid to ask questions of the entities or your higher self. I keep asking what is going on, but the only answer I get is that I will get to know "soon".
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:24 PM   #5
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Well that's me i can be bit paranoid at times
Absolutely! (always nice to meet a fellow paranoid)

Interesting, too. "deliverer of act" and "asiren" will keep me scratchin' my head all morning.

Thanks,

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:14 PM   #6
marko
Avalon Senior Member

Thnks, it is easier to hear i am not alone in this experiences.

So i guess for complete interaction with them one would have to develop telepathic ability. So far i am only able to do this when i am on edge of sleep but still awake. In this state my mind is silent and i can hear other voices than my own. But still i am very limited at this field.
As for third eye i can clearly sense "it's activity" while meditating. I fell some energies buzzing and flowing trough it.
At first i did not see nothing only felt a presence. I guess everyone has their path, some see earlier, some hear earlier. But intuitively i feel that "they" facilitated this change of perception. I got on to this forum by few steps that were sutle and suggestive.
First out of blue i got urge to meditate out of the blue few months ago. Did not do that ever before. Than i started feeling pressure in back part of my head. Then i reasrched back part of brain. This lead me to term "reptilian brain". After googling reptilian brain i stumbled on David Icke youtube videos. From there all is flow of events and experiences.
I guess all "players" here have their role which is interconnected in one way or another.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:09 PM   #7
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

If you are seeing these things everywhere you go then there is no benefit in panicking. In your own way ask them aloud and silently “what do they want”? Look for unusual signs of communications, meditation can do wonders here. Embrace the moments without fear and/or anger. If they are harming you in any way... seeking out populated surroundings is all I can think of at the moment…as they seem to come around when you are alone. Do you have a camera? Filming these entities should be easy if they are visiting frequently…

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:13 PM   #8
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

trust me you are not alone , hell i wrote a book on my experiences
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:20 PM   #9
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Absolutely! (always nice to meet a fellow paranoid)

Interesting, too. "deliverer of act" and "asiren" will keep me scratchin' my head all morning.

Thanks,

Fred
I have been thinking about those responses as well, scratching my head. I would like to know if the first entity you, Marko, described, is the entity who said: "deliverer of act." If so I think I would say that it meant: "I am simply following orders." If the second (light-being) said Asiren, it could be a-Sirian. This does not mean you need to be afraid. There are protections you can ask for, and they work. This is a very interesting revelation, and I hope you keep posting. Linda
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:29 AM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The veils between this reality and the astral realities is thinning as the frequency of consciousness increases. What is really going to be interesting to see is when everyone starts seeing full on apparitions all of the time. That should wake some people up, or send them over the edge. Either way change is good.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:12 AM   #11
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I notice psi frequencies amping up and wonder too. The most important thing is know what you are saying yes to. Yes to being in alignment with the Divine. Yes, asking for Divine protection at all times. Yes, service to others that are in alignment with the Divine.

And everywhere, everyone is saying soon. I wonder if Lucus is really onto something with soon being this coming fall... or is Cliff High going to be on target with it being 2012.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:46 PM   #12
marko
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for all your answers and insights. It has been most gratifying to hear from all interested in my experiences.
I can't point to which specific being i communicated for now.
As for filming them with a camera i think that is very besides the point here. I am not trying to get any material validation that they exists. I absolutely know and feel it to be so.
Besides i don't think that normal camera would be able to capture anything.
They are not here only while i am alone, my wife is at nights in the bed with me and she doesn't seem to react or see anything. But i know she unconsciously perceives higher frequencies cause it is starting to change her to. At first she started getting very depressive and had some dark thoughts. She gotten over them and is starting on here way which i suspect is different than mine.
Further posts will be more insights as i perceive them when they happen.

I belive that also life actions somehow define guidance, yes i think it has to be asked to be oriented to others, but also that life actions in a big way define path we will walk in the future.

Once again thanks, i very much like talking to open minded people and it does give me felling of gratification and release.

Last edited by marko; 02-12-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:49 PM   #13
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
The veils between this reality and the astral realities is thinning as the frequency of consciousness increases. What is really going to be interesting to see is when everyone starts seeing full on apparitions all of the time. That should wake some people up, or send them over the edge. Either way change is good.
I agree with you tone3jaguar!
It is extremely easy to see transdimensional entities nowadays...It is quite common for me now...They did not materialise yet...but I can see them perfectly!. There are a lot of them around... At first I could only see them like shadows...now I can see them perfectly...In colours like holograms but they are there...You can see them during the night and sometimes they are appearing during the day.
Ha! I am not scared ! I am just amazed!...
I think I am going to have a lot of fun...

This is only the start!!
The thining of the veils is HERE!!

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:29 PM   #14
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko View Post
I am clueless..
This morning about 5 some kind of fog got around me and i felt that it was interacting with me in some way that i could not understand. It was like high frequencies were directed at me, and going trough my body. This happened few times, and it can be pretty scary if you perceive it that way.
Marko, I am not at the stage you are yet, however for example when using the computer last night there are little dark wisks of energy all around me, they seem to like watching me. When they zip in often they crackle out the UPS in my room from extra EMF on the lines, etc.

Well, I guess there are two appraches. One you can enter fear, and say they are stealing your soul or sucking your energies.

Or you are a bright candle to them, and you are drawing the moths to the flame, and they are working with your energy to refine your resonance, and want to interact with you, and for all you know, they are your kind, and you are their ground crew.

The best advice I can give is this. Stay in love, and meditate with love, and send them love. Think or project in meditation, I am Divine, I have free will, I only partner with energies that are respectful of my free will, and who respect me an other humans, and if you are subverting my free will by hurting me, let it be on your soul because I do not give you permission for this, however if you are of light, in light, I will take you off the buffett table of energies per se and partner with you.

I will record that in a video today, because I think you are not alone in this,and this needs to get out there.

jeffery
orb is offline   Reply With Quote