Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 01:33 PM   #1
Jogy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 20
Thumbs up Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

Hiya, I don't like to spam another site but i think this could be of assistance to the people here.

Look at the topic Here And specifically the OP and the follow up on posts of Hidden_hand

He has interesting things to say and will stay untill friday. It may be a hoaxer, but to be honest i do not think so and the reason he stated why he is doing this 'session' does make sense on some levels (retaining balans and free will can only be done with the availability of information) It sheds a whole new light on the 'evil doers' behind the scenes. I will collect and package the topic when he is done to keep it safe 'just in case'. He has some disturbing and uplifting things to share with us, look for yourselves and let me know if it rings true with any of you.
Jogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:43 PM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

This is hidden hand's opening sequence:
I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family.

Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance to ask us any questions you would like answered.

I am double-bound in this duty. It is required of me by The Law of our Creator to offer this opportunity to you at this time, though I am also bound by the Law of (planetary) Free Will and by Family Oaths, that there is only so much I am able to say.

Rules define life in games.

If you wish to participate, here they are:

1). I will afford you courtesy and respect in the manner I address you, and I expect the same from you in reciprocation.

2). I will decide whether or not I am either willing or permitted to answer your question. If your question is not answered, it is either because I cannot disclose it, or because I considered your question was lacking in one or more of the following: respect, courtesy, intelligence, decency, or that it was otherwise unworthy of being dignified with a response.

3). That you agree to treat this potential dialogue with an aspect of "provisional faith". In practice, this means that rather than impeding the flow of information with crass comments of disbelief or petty name calling, my participation here requires of you that you discourse with me under "suspended judgment". In other words, wait until the process is complete, before deciding for yourself as to the content of truth and knowledge imparted herein.

4). That you formulate your questions intelligently. My time is limited. I do not want to waste it by having to trawl through pointless, futile, insensible or disrespectful questions, therefore I will answer the questions I feel are most deserving of a response, during the time that I have available. Use the time we have wisely.

If any of the above conditions are breached, I reserve the right to terminate our discourse forthwith, if I so choose.


That being said, I will attempt to answer your questions as honestly and openly as is permissible for me. I will check back and respond as time allows.



He replies here saying that rivers spring from oceans!?I may be too pedantic-but should be more accurate if the person concerned was of 'bloodline'.
Hidden hand:
Yes, as I say, knowing the line is of no practical use to you. It is the belonging to the Family that is important.
There are 13 'base' or 'core' original bloodlines. Yet there are many many other lines that spring from these, as do rivers from the oceans. If you imagine the 13 Original lines as Primary colour, that can be mixed to create a vast array of other colours, then you will have some comprehension. Again, no competition, just Family.
No competition in the sense of House against House, though it is a 'dog eat dog' world. So there is interpersonal competition in that sense of the word. Everyone wants to move up. Our whole Familial society is geared that way, toward upward progression.

Thanks for these links JOGY-interesting.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:51 PM   #3
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

A reptilian speaks on ATS. How droll.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:01 PM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

I'd give it a read either way arcora,however i understand exactly what you mean.Hidden hand talks about ATS being the most 'intelligent' forum and we are now in the time of 'the great harvest' and they need the world to be negatively polarised when this happens;goes on to say we're doing a great job of this and truly thanks all of humanity for our evils on each other!etc.etc.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:05 PM   #5
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

I read it. Lies mixed with truth designed to deceive. Reptillianspeak.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:12 PM   #6
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

In agreement mate-i love how they try their best;it's nowhere near good enough to turn me from the light but i also understand that on a spiritual level what we perceive as evil can sometimes be for the benefit of humanity-like when your mother told you as a kid-have to be cruel to be kind,slapping the wrists when messing with matches-at the time in your youth it's perceived as an hostile act from your parents but it's their way of stopping it happening again for your own survival..I find the posting by hidden hand quite interesting-we do have to see everything from different viewpoints otherwise there'd be no use in us being here.Be good to each other and love is the main objective.
Hidden hand:
Another excellent (and very insightful) question. Thank you.
The higher the quality of the question, the more depth I can give to my answer. It all has to do with the Laws of Confusion and Free Will.


Yes, the noonday Winter Solstice Sun of December 21st, 2012 is the time when the Lord of The Harvest shall return. You might know him as "Nibiru".

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 10-23-2008 at 02:51 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:12 PM   #7
seekur3
Avalon Senior Member
 
seekur3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 30
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

"Rules define life in games." says it all. We do have FREE WILL to choose to play their game or not.
It's time for thinking humans to walk the walk, past the talk.
seekur3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:27 PM   #8
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Posts: 172
Cool Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

listening to John Lear and I think that ATS should be given a wide berth by people who want the facts
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:31 PM   #9
Tuza
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

He really is pushing my buttons this guy (well I presume its a guy)

quote:
I will decide whether or not I am either willing or permitted to answer your question. If your question is not answered, it is either because I cannot disclose it, or because I considered your question was lacking in one or more of the following: respect, courtesy, intelligence, decency, or that it was otherwise unworthy of being dignified with a response.

His kidding isn't he, please tell me his kidding.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:09 PM   #10
Jogy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 20
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Haniel View Post
listening to John Lear and I think that ATS should be given a wide berth by people who want the facts

That is nonsense, the board is as good as the USERS on it. The admins and mods can, on some low level steer a discussion but when there is a major cover up people will notice. Remember it is a Conspiracy board, people on there tend to be naturally on guard. So not knowing or caring the Lear fight that caught fire there it is a USER GENERATED board.

And dismissing a whole board on the word of ONE angry person is bizarre, throwing out the baby with the bathwater. You can say what you want but it COULD be a truthfull poster. Take the information and look for the parts that make sense. Never ever follow someone elses opinion, make your own.

That guy could be a total doushbag or the real thing. Do you really want to pass up a chance to get good information on the presumption that the whole site is corrupt? I visit the site almost daily, does that make me a infiltrator? Guilty by association? Is that not a dogma of the current paradigm and not the one we want to bring into existence?

Sorry about popping the lid, carry on
Jogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:17 PM   #11
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
He really is pushing my buttons this guy (well I presume its a guy)

quote:
I will decide whether or not I am either willing or permitted to answer your question. If your question is not answered, it is either because I cannot disclose it, or because I considered your question was lacking in one or more of the following: respect, courtesy, intelligence, decency, or that it was otherwise unworthy of being dignified with a response.

His kidding isn't he, please tell me his kidding.
After reading this, well,last page now i find it very informative and rings a true bell in many areas.It's all about positive service to each other,thanks for the post again JOGY

Hidden hand quote:
"Thank you. We are aware of Project Camelot. They are doing some remarkable work. Though I was not aware they also have a forum, if that's what you are suggesting? Not really my area usually, dealing with the internet. In fact I rarely have time to even venture onto it. I have quite enjoyed this time of relating to others over "cyber-space".


Well, if you're game for an "assignment", or maybe someone else if you haven't the time, I would be happy for someone to collate this topic (minus the "interruptions") so that the message appears with just the actual flow of questions and answers, and post it there in one piece, if you so desire. As I mentioned before, I chose ATS as I was reliably informed that it is one of the forums with a higher rate of intelligence and reasoning amongst it's members. On the whole, from my experience here, I would tend to agree.
Though if you think it would be of value to Camelot, by all means you are most welcome to spread this message. The more people it can reach, the better."

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 10-23-2008 at 03:19 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:18 PM   #12
371
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 503
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Hidden hand talks about ATS being the most 'intelligent' forum
That's a good one.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:54 PM   #13
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
After reading this, well,last page now i find it very informative and rings a true bell in many areas.It's all about positive service to each other,thanks for the post again JOGY

Hidden hand quote:
"Thank you. We are aware of Project Camelot. They are doing some remarkable work. Though I was not aware they also have a forum, if that's what you are suggesting? Not really my area usually, dealing with the internet. In fact I rarely have time to even venture onto it. I have quite enjoyed this time of relating to others over "cyber-space".


Well, if you're game for an "assignment", or maybe someone else if you haven't the time, I would be happy for someone to collate this topic (minus the "interruptions") so that the message appears with just the actual flow of questions and answers, and post it there in one piece, if you so desire. As I mentioned before, I chose ATS as I was reliably informed that it is one of the forums with a higher rate of intelligence and reasoning amongst it's members. On the whole, from my experience here, I would tend to agree.
Though if you think it would be of value to Camelot, by all means you are most welcome to spread this message. The more people it can reach, the better."
So a little flattery and some go running to take advice from reptilians?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:08 PM   #14
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member
 
samncheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Puyallup, Washington state
Posts: 138
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

In the end these will scream howls of agony, for thier work will turn to rust and they will be force to eat thier own for want of food. The enlightened will move on and the wolf will be alone and morn the loss of sheep as if they died and know not where they went. Into the past they shall search and still think the angels are dead....sorry I was moved to write this, I don't know where it came from.....

Peace Be With You.
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:28 PM   #15
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samncheese View Post
In the end these will scream howls of agony, for thier work will turn to rust and they will be force to eat thier own for want of food. The enlightened will move on and the wolf will be alone and morn the loss of sheep as if they died and know not where they went. Into the past they shall search and still think the angels are dead....sorry I was moved to write this, I don't know where it came from.....

Peace Be With You.
And I was reminded of this...

“Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.”

Psalm 2:1-5
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:59 PM   #16
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
He really is pushing my buttons this guy (well I presume its a guy)

quote:
I will decide whether or not I am either willing or permitted to answer your question. If your question is not answered, it is either because I cannot disclose it, or because I considered your question was lacking in one or more of the following: respect, courtesy, intelligence, decency, or that it was otherwise unworthy of being dignified with a response.

His kidding isn't he, please tell me his kidding.
NO, he/or she is NOT kidding

they are very clear in how they intent to eXchange

actually, that is quite a blessing they are up front

there are somethings
that some people are NOT allowed to reveal,
or, it goes against "inner circle" agreements/or traditions,
and, they are being quite clear about that
in how they make their statement

respect/courtesy/intelligence/decency are all necessary
aspects of "good eXchange"
otherwise, if at least three of them are lacking
courtesy/decency/and, respect,
it is necessary to NOT dignify those questions
with a response
(why waste good energy, on people who are NOT worthy of your eXchange)

on intelligence, i differ, in my own opinion,
as, i have never encountered, a question,
that was NOT intelligent

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:03 PM   #17
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
So a little flattery and some go running to take advice from reptilians?
you might be shocked one day to find out,
you have "one" dna strand, and, it is "reptilian"

how you play that "one" strand,
makes all the difference in the world

as long, as you, have "charge" or "issue" with something
you will never transcend it

love
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:06 PM   #18
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern England
Posts: 458
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

A must read.

Be over 51%, that's all.

But _in_ "ALL". Always.

So why not aim for 100%?


All the Love
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:12 PM   #19
371
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 503
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

Quote:
Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance to ask us any questions you would like answered.

I am double-bound in this duty. It is required of me by The Law of our Creator to offer this opportunity to you at this time, though I am also bound by the Law of (planetary) Free Will and by Family Oaths, that there is only so much I am able to say."

This doesn't make sense to me- if we're just sheep in their eyes why do they give a hoot about making communication with us and answering questions? If they think little of us, why patronize us like this?? I don't know about this...
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:28 PM   #20
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: California
Posts: 469
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jogy View Post
Look at the topic Here And specifically the OP and the follow up on posts of Hidden_hand
Interesting stuff. I don't necessarily have an opinion if this guy is for real, but most of what he says dovetails exactly with what I think is going on - especially the process for achieving freedom. It may not even matter if he is "for real." Very often the most profound truths are found in works of fiction. And every politician knows that facts can be made to lie.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:35 PM   #21
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member
 
samncheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Puyallup, Washington state
Posts: 138
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

It doesn't matter what DNA anyone has, that is elitism. It is what is in your heart that matters. Not all reptiles are bad, not all humans are good.

peace be with you
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:39 PM   #22
Jogy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 20
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
This doesn't make sense to me- if we're just sheep in their eyes why do they give a hoot about making communication with us and answering questions? If they think little of us, why patronize us like this?? I don't know about this...
In the books that led most of us here, namely the paradigm series this issue has been touched upon in a similar way. Even the 'evil' ones are bound to the same rules as everyone else, they cannot break the rules but can bend them to the extreme. What that person said connects with what is said in those books. Especially when, as he claims he his, they are only evil in our 3th dimension perspective and they do it because in realities like this souls have te greatest opportunity to do good. Treat the information with detached interest and you will see the gems inside of em, even if the person is making an elaborate hoax he has to base it on truths so people stay interested. Don't follow blindly but use your own discrenment in these, heck ALL information given from whatever source that is not from your own wisdom. People tend to stick to their beliefs and dismissing anything that does not fit them, creating their own dogma and that is a terrible trap to fall into.
Jogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:45 PM   #23
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sedona Arizona
Posts: 549
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jogy View Post
Hiya, I don't like to spam another site but i think this could be of assistance to the people here.

Look at the topic Here And specifically the OP and the follow up on posts of Hidden_hand

He has interesting things to say and will stay untill friday. It may be a hoaxer, but to be honest i do not think so and the reason he stated why he is doing this 'session' does make sense on some levels (retaining balans and free will can only be done with the availability of information) It sheds a whole new light on the 'evil doers' behind the scenes. I will collect and package the topic when he is done to keep it safe 'just in case'. He has some disturbing and uplifting things to share with us, look for yourselves and let me know if it rings true with any of you.
Hoaxer or not, it smells like truth to me. I've made my choice of positive polarity service to others...umm, most of the time...
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:05 PM   #24
swatch
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jogy View Post
Hiya, I don't like to spam another site but i think this could be of assistance to the people here.

Look at the topic Here And specifically the OP and the follow up on posts of Hidden_hand
This is a brilliant enlightening read. Absolutely thought provoking.
Don't lose this opportunity to ask YOUR question.
Someone is on the internet that should not be missed.
swatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:28 PM   #25
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
you might be shocked one day to find out,
you have "one" dna strand, and, it is "reptilian"

how you play that "one" strand,
makes all the difference in the world

as long, as you, have "charge" or "issue" with something
you will never transcend it

love
susan
the eXchanger
And you may be shocked one day to find out that it isn't only humans who lie, and captors have no interest in teaching captives how to escape.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon