Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 02-24-2009, 01:42 AM   #1
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

Default A map of the world after earth changes

Has anyone has seen a map of the world after the earth changes?
TtC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:30 AM   #2
tribe of light
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A map of the world after earth changes

not to be a thorn...

but a map of the world post-earth changes would preclude the absence of the ability for individuals to choose between ascending or descending energies.

anything short of this would be nothing but idle speculation/indulgence of the lower nature.
tribe of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:42 AM   #3
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

Side note as this does not really pertain to the intention of the original question:

And that is assuming that the ascension theory is correct. It is a theory after all. Cayce, himself, in one of his readings negates it when he tells about one of his future lives approximately one hundred and fifty years later.

The Ra material may also be a complete misinterpretation, provided it's right. If you really want to get technical in regards to that, how do you know that the Ra material is not actually a service to self entity skewing you telling you the wrong thing so you worry yourself to death and become completely removed from what you should be thinking about?

Quite a few people think it matters whether or not they are service to self or service to others, provided, once again, it is a correct theory, when in actuality is does not. Eventually, the reconnection with Oneness is imminent. Either path leads to the same end location.

Last edited by TtC; 02-24-2009 at 05:09 AM.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:54 AM   #4
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtC View Post
Has anyone has seen a map of the world after the earth changes?
saw a large map once in edmonton that was presumably a map af the earth, following the next pole shift, i think. i have often heard it referred to, bu haven't found it again. it shows a different world, with vastly changed continents and sush due to polar melting etc. i would love to see it again, myself.
i know nothing of ascension theory and such, but accept that the face of the globe will change due to physical changes.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:42 AM   #5
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: A map of the world after earth changes

I'm not endorsing this above map, but it is one such map available depicting a post-pole-shift earth. Not sure of the source for this one but it corrolates (in certain aspects such as India and the western half of Australia being submergent) with another map from the Zeta-Talk information:

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:57 AM   #6
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

that's it. thanks. interesting stuff. antarctica on the equator, eh? hmmmm

Last edited by Kathleen; 02-24-2009 at 04:00 AM. Reason: entire post copied
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:15 AM   #7
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

I have a copy of the one in the link, but I have seen a few close to it. It is from the Matrix Institute and Gordon Michael Scallion. I will say the man makes a few good point in some of his other material, but some of it I blatantly disagree with. He, so far, is the only one I have see who has put out a map that corresponds with several predictions as well as input from geologists.

World Map

I took a look at zetatalk long ago and even heard the woman on Coast to Coast at one point. I don't trust most of what comes from that source. She keeps changing the dates of when things are suppose to happen. The typical tactics of a false prophet.

I wonder why there are so many people still so near the coast considering that most people who predict such changes say the lands will be inundated at least five miles in all directions. That just wiped out eighty-five percent of the world population.

Last edited by TtC; 02-24-2009 at 04:18 AM.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:26 AM   #8
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a link to a map of Hopi Earth Changes....just the U.S. though:

What is surprising about this Hopi map is the flooding in the west, including the 4 corners area. They expect to travel by canoeing.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:32 AM   #9
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the North American one. It is 5.44MB so let it load.

There are state lines so it is a little better than colors.

North American Map
Old 02-24-2009, 06:05 AM   #10
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

The timelines and collective mass consciousness of the planet Earth ahs changed immeasurably since those maps have been drawn. People such as Seth (Jane Roberts) or Ruth montgomery of Gordon Michael Scallion etc all predicted mass earth changes. They are no longer in Earth's timeline. There will be some changes but much much smaller.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:23 AM   #11
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

All I will say that this is nothing more than speculation no matter what angle you look at it from.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:19 AM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It's hard to fathom and as some as said, it is mainly speculation.

Still, we shouldn't discount it!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:46 PM   #13
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

I feel good to know that I'm in safe area.No moving.:lmfao
solitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:33 PM   #14
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Of the three maps that are posted here, each is radically different it seems (the cut up one though maybe I don't understand).

Something that strikes me is that the one without any writing on it, seems to work only on flooding levels, if nothing changed and all that it concludes what parts of the world would be under water.

The one that you can make a globe out of, I won't discuss, because I don't quite understand it. Apart from the equator turning 90 degrees and an emergence of an arctic continent plus india and australia under water, there doesn't seem to be much change, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Now what I wonder is why the map from the photo has such substantial changes. What is it based on? How is it that continents emerge? Volcanic eruptions under water?
Furthermore, does it work on the basis of 'unstable' and thus sinking landmasses? Some areas I think consider rather high up are flooded while others at lower altitude seem to be above ground.

In my case I have special interest in Japan, the photo map shows Japan completely submerged, yet Australia is just fine. This is exactly the other way around in the first map I mentioned.

Anybody care to enlighten me?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:07 PM   #15
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

The Hopi and North American maps are relatively congruent. As for the World map, part of it is based off of Cayce's and Scallion's predictions. Scallion actually had a few geologist help with his maps. I agree with some of his stances, but not with others.

The map from Zetatalk I completely disregard because of the source. The information from there seems highly tainted even if it is true.

The thing about California falling into the sea has been played for at least the last fifty years, if not longer, and that is because of the San Andreas fault. That one is pretty mainstream.

As for the rest of it, I think most is based on what Cayce said in some of his readings. I know Europe has had some pretty bad flooding, but so has North America. The river in Prague overflowed and they marked on the walls of some buildings where the waterline was, in some places, three stories.

If you look at South America, the Amazon is a massive floodplain, so that is not too far fetched. The Galapagos are known to be sinking and so is Venice, that is common knowledge now.

Japan is not too stable in geological means, if I'm not mistaken. Islands go up and down all the time. And there is the debate about the saltwater line at the Sphinx.

As for the landmass in the Pacific, there have been mainstream reports from about 2000, that there was land rising, and that was from an oceanography or marine biology journal.

If you want to play the global warming card and all the ice has melted, there just went thirty meters increase of sea level worldwide.

There is information available that says there is a city underneath Lake Titicaca with boats and docks. The theory states that at one time it, too, was at sea level.

There are also accounts from the Tsunami in the Pacific that when the water originally receded from India or Ceylon, that the ruins of a city could be seen.

And the possibility there may be a crustal shift as well as a polar one.

All speculation, but let's see what happens. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Last edited by TtC; 02-25-2009 at 09:10 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:12 PM   #16
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post

In my case I have special interest in Japan, the photo map shows Japan completely submerged, yet Australia is just fine. This is exactly the other way around in the first map I mentioned.

Anybody care to enlighten me?
Czymra it's because no one knows what will or wont happen.
Best bet is just to be happy where you are.
Who says if something catastrophic happens it will be good to still be on the planet??
we all have to leave one day no matter where we live..

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:42 PM   #17
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Czymra it's because no one knows what will or wont happen.
Best bet is just to be happy where you are.
Who says if something catastrophic happens it will be good to still be on the planet??

Sure, I'll be in Japan no matter what. If someone learned to build buildings that last it's them... or to rebuild them quickly for that sake.
It was just out of interest. If all that material is more or less channeled, I can just as much rely on my own 'channeling'.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:18 PM   #18
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
That's true, but it is no excuse for not trying your best to survive so that there are many informed people to help the rest.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:53 PM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Are the Powers That Be planning to exterminate most of us with 'Earth Changes'? Could HAARP or sub-polar nuclear detonations precipitate these 'Earth Changes'? How is it that the earth can exist for thousands of years without 'Earth Changes'...but now that we have extermination technology and the motivation of expediency...we are now going to have 'Earth Changes' which are supposedly going to be completely natural in origin. I feel like a darn duck in a shooting gallery.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:01 PM   #20
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

I millennium is not that long in earth years. The earth has undergone massive change over its lifetime. What is in history books is also just theory.

"A thousand years with man is but a day with god."

Last edited by TtC; 02-26-2009 at 05:26 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:04 AM   #21
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
That's true, but it is no excuse for not trying your best to survive so that there are many informed people to help the rest.

A..
In my opinion no matter what you do you won't last 1 min longer than your supposed to, when your numbers up that's it game over no matter where or what you are doing.
But yea you have to try to do what you think is right
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:14 AM   #22
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtC View Post
I millennium is not that long in earth years. The earth has undergone massive change over its lifetime. What is in history books is also just theory.

"A thousand years with man is but a day god."
When was the last massive 'Earth Change'? Was the last 'Earth Change' when the last earth race exterminated themselves with nuclear weapons? Out of the gene pool! BOOM! Next!
Old 02-26-2009, 12:39 AM   #23
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent questions that I would love to have a go at answering

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Are the Powers That Be planning to exterminate most of us with 'Earth Changes'?
If by the TPTB you mean the ruling elite, then I think the answer is no. There are easier ways to achieve that. For example: 3rd density humankind need food, shelter and water to live.

Quote:
Could HAARP or sub-polar nuclear detonations precipitate these 'Earth Changes'?
Maybe they could precipitate changes, but not the ones that the Earth actually needs; nor (in my opinion) would they be able to carry out any such large scale changes of that nature - the Earth is well protected right now. You would likely see faults occurring in the equipment in the something like the way that the LHC system was stopped.

Can they use their war toys and tools to cause mischief? Yes very much so. The sum total of our human activity provides plenty (but lessening all the time) of scope for them to act within the bounds of karmic balance and non-infringement of cosmic law to cause plenty of annoying mischief.

Quote:
How is it that the earth can exist for thousands of years without 'Earth Changes'...
No large numbers of disharmonious humans living on it. As you know recently this changed, the numbers shot up, and we have been behaving, on aggregate, in an increasingly nasty manner. This is the cause of the planetary imbalance on a huge scale that require ‘Earth Changes’ to balance out.

Quote:
but now that we have extermination technology and the motivation of expediency...we are now going to have 'Earth Changes' which are supposedly going to be completely natural in origin.
As you know, I don’t agree that they are related. The hurried and increasing Earth changes are happening as a consequence of the planets position and movement into an energetically different part of the Galaxy – certain configuration changes within the Earthly body – and purification are necessary to complete this process in a manner that does not affect the cosmic environment far from the planet – it is all connected. We have caused problems more far reaching in scope than we know. The Earth has to do this or die and many sources that discuss this have said that the Earths decision was not to die, and called for help which it has received in abundance.

Therefore, it is certain that the Earth will ascend energetically over the next 100 years or so with a massive change around 2012. It will catch up with the others in our solar system from a progress point of view.

If you want you can stick around for the ride, but if you plan of living more than say 30-60 years then you will want to be on the path to 4th density positive ascension - otherwise you will find it impossible to exist on the new 4th density positive Earth, and will need to incarnate somewhere else.

Quote:
I feel like a darn duck in a shooting gallery.
Understandable, but it is essential that you get past this. You, more than most, are not powerless to influence the outcome. That applies both to you and every single reader of this forum.

We must take back our power. You have the power to choose.

Thanks

A..
Old 02-26-2009, 01:21 AM   #24
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Statements:

'No large numbers of disharmonious humans living on it. As you know recently this changed, the numbers shot up, and we have been behaving, on aggregate, in an increasingly nasty manner. This is the cause of the planetary imbalance on a huge scale that require ‘Earth Changes’ to balance out.'

'We have caused problems more far reaching in scope than we know. The Earth has to do this or die and many sources that discuss this have said that the Earths decision was not to die, and called for help which it has received in abundance.'

'If you want you can stick around for the ride, but if you plan of living more than say 30-60 years then you will want to be on the path to 4th density positive ascension - otherwise you will find it impossible to exist on the new 4th density positive Earth, and will need to incarnate somewhere else.'

Response:

So...Earth has decided to exterminate us to save herself? Will the Illuminati help Mother Earth to exterminate us? I sure hope I advance sufficiently to ascend with the spiritual giants. Survival of the fittest? Evolution at work? I feel so loved!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-26-2009 at 01:31 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:36 AM   #25
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So...Earth has decided to exterminate us to save herself? Will the Illuminati help Mother Earth to exterminate us? I sure hope I advance sufficiently to ascend with the spiritual giants. Survival of the fittest? Evolution at work? I feel so loved!
No, the Earth has decided to ascend. The train is pulling out the station. We have a similar choice - that is the main point of what I am trying to say.

Your eternal survival is already assured, just not necessarily in your current third density form.

You still have a choice.

I think that the more you look outside for the answers the harder it will be for you, may I suggest looking within ?

On your final words: Of course you are loved! You are loved and cherished more than any of our human minds can comprehend! Being in a third density body and behind the veil of confusion is one of the biggest and at this time, hardest, spiritual challenges imaginable.

Countless beings of light and love are watching - they have your back and can help - but you must act, you must act and be responsible for the outcomes of those actions. Nothing gets done for you, but you can be helped all the time. Ask.

You are here are this time for a reason...

I don't suppose you know what that is do you ?

In the love and the light

A..

PS: Sorry I didn't comment on the illuminati part of your post. They may help - but not because they planned to!