Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-10-2008, 09:19 PM   #26
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: South Texas Peeps?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyz504 View Post
I live in Corpus Christi right now, but plan on moving to Austin within the month. I have almost no monetary resources but will be able to provide labor towards the advancement of which ever group of people I live with. Being young, 24 yrs. old, and intelligent I am confident in my ability to work and provide for any community a wealth of talents and gifts. I would like to develope my skills in farming, herbal remedies, adobe construction, ham radio communications, hunting, cooking, water purification, alternative energy, spiritual development, and karma work.
Lets keep our mind and our hearts open for answers to the problems we face in our currents situation, and I know we will all make it through these times.
Yes yes! Great to hear your motivations, bro. Definitely need to make a "next step" creation for everyone in these forums.... hmmm....
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:44 AM   #27
eyesintheskies888

Default Re: Texas ground crew roll call

hey everyone in Texas! I would like to start a new thread if I may. the Question I have is "what is your best subject of evidence when it comes to trying to convince someone (blind to the truth) about how the Government lies or how things are being kept from us or any other truths?"

mine I guess would be the trillions of dollars missing from the american economy(according to even Donald Rumsfeld). Just the first thing that pops into my head.

please be specific and anything about Texas is great.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:22 PM   #28
shortyz504
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone have any inspirations for a new future?

I would like to hear some ideas about alternative ways to co-exsist and co-create w/ all Earthly beings.

No idea is dumber than the one we are currently allowing to enslave our minds.

Lets unleash our imaginations.

Last edited by shortyz504; 09-13-2008 at 09:10 PM.
shortyz504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:04 PM   #29
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthspace1st View Post
I am in Midland and the website will be called energysecurity.org a domain I have owned for quite some time.
hello, midlander. I am in big spring. i frequent the myopenforum from the MRT there in midland.

my intentions are pretty easy to find. I use this name in multiple locations, and you can pretty easily find out about me by googling my screen name.

I am a member of the pegasus research team, and take this about as serious as one can.

I am at this site because people i associate with have begun to come here.
Bigfatfurrytexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:21 PM   #30
Prismpoint

Default Re: Dallas, TX / North Texas

Hey North Texans,
I just discovered this forum via, Project Camelot, via David Wilcock's Divine Cosmos site. I'm in Red Oak, in North Ellis County, work downtown Dallas and have been here 30 years. I am delighted to find a host of other north Texans looking for community in this time in history. (End of History?)

I look forward to interesting and challenging discussions and possibilities coming from this site.
Prismpoint
Old 09-15-2008, 05:03 PM   #31
Shellie
Banned

Default Austin, TX

Calling everyone in Austin, Texas! I know of only one other... are there any more willing to band together?
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:24 AM   #32
Shellie
Banned

Hi BJ and Shorty!

OK, I'm in Austin too, and I was wondering WHAT our plan it, HOW we are going to implement, and WHO will be responsible for what? Ok, so a lot of people put up their email addresses... we need to start coordinating.

First of all, I propose we create a Yahoo group for collecting and sending information.

Second of all, we need to make a list of everyone's talents, knowledge, resources, and general philosophy of what is coming next and how to deal with it. Leave no talent or knowledge behind! For example:

I dropped out of 3rd year of environmental microbiology at Michigan State U, but went back and finished a degree in linguistics and Arabic (though I had a stroke and forgot the Arabic at the beginning of grad school!). Ok, so I have done limited water treatment and engineering lab work, know a crapload about compost piles and germs, know a lot about alternative medicine (though in the wild I would be helpless because I don't know what anything looks like). I can decode unknown languages and also manually code and decode simple crypts. I still speak English and French, and have a passive (75%) understanding of Spanish and Italian. I have lived in Saudi Arabia- I actually taught Islamic jurisprudence classes while there as well as ESL. I am also a cold weather hiker and survivalist, and feel uncomfortable in the nearly desert environment I am living in now.

I am flat broke and have two young children, but I also have a boyfriend who is worth his weight in gold when it comes to computer hardware and electronics. He is outdoorsy too, and a photographer. My car is a compact, it can't haul anything. We have accumulated some food for about 2 months. We don't have any medical problems or dependencies- for example, no one is diabetic, we don't drink and we don't smoke.

Third: We need to seriously think about going "tribal" and I mean that in the StClair sense. I have lived in tribal communities and there are a lot of really good things about them (some bad too, but that is dependent on the general culture). How far are willing to help each other? Are we willing to help with money, food, medical help, shelter, protection? Do we feel safe with each other? Would everyone feel safer with background checks? Are we going to stick it out in our individual locations, or will we develop a rendez-vous point, a homestead, survival retreat, etc? How much resources are we willing to put in even though we have no idea if anything WILL happen, WHAT it will be, etc.?

Fourth: If the internet goes down, how will we communicate?

Fifth: We need to be self-assured and secure. I can tell you, I can't stand whiners and they will definitely be a heavy weight to pull. Please, no co-dependents, control freaks, quitters, adult children, envious and jealous people, completely negative doom and gloom people (though the reality is that things are getting ugly for a short while) etc..

My own feeling, and this is my own so pipe up if you don't agree, is that the critical qualities each of us can have is flexibility, acceptance of change, cooperation, perseverance, and loyalty to each other and to our goals.

Please everyone, post your thoughts and let's get started!

99Boogies
Old 09-20-2008, 05:30 AM   #33
Ellusion
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys!

Hey I was just thinking and thinking and thinking and pondering and thinking etc and I wanted to see how to get started in a "camelot" community. So I thought if all of you on this tread if you could send me some information maybe we can get a "master list" if you will that I can create and then email them back out to you to start with a community list. (we could update as much possible)

I see this just as a beginning but we can always evolve into more things like meetings etc

First if anyone who is interested to email me or just private message me

Email=Assinine817@hotmail.com

Helpful information

Full Name

Age*optional

Location (you can be as specific as possible up to you)

email/phone numbers (phone numbers can be optional)

Personal short story (optional)- I was just wanting to see where ever one was in you're awakening. Are you new to this information? Have you been studying this or a while? When did you awake? This doesn't have to be lengthy just wanted a short bio.

I will include my information on the "master list" when done and send it back to everyone.

We can use this as a "emergency" contact list if need be. Also hopefully we can eventually can get some kind of meeting together but I understand that we live all over the metroplex and meetings my not be possible, so we can innovate and maybe meet via webcams? or maybe voip systems like ventrilo thats cheap and easy to use?....we'll see

Let me know what you think of this list.

any other ideas?

thanks for the look

-Brandt
Ellusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:45 AM   #34
Aryslan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Corpus Christi, Tx.

Any in Corpus that'd like to talk more about all this? PM me here or post and lets talk.

I can provide anwsers to any of the more technical questions you may have regarding "all this", or simply converse, depending on the extent of your knowledge about (one again) "all this".

~Arys
Aryslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:53 PM   #35
Shellie
Banned

Default Re: Corpus Christi, Tx.

There doesn't seem to be a huge lot of interest in Texas, which is so big... so there is only one general Texas ground crew out there. I was going to start up a Yahoo group so we could really get things going but absolutely no one responded to my suggestion.

There is one person I know of in Corpus Christi, but he is actually planning to move here to Austin in the coming weeks. I don't know if he would be willing to hook up with you.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:46 PM   #36
seeker
Avalon Senior Member

I live in Carrollton, Texas and would be interested in being included in the "community".

I have e-mailed my contact information to Brandt so he can start a local contact list.

Thanks,

Maria
seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:46 AM   #37
Aryslan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Corpus Christi, Tx.

Hmm, it's rather odd that there isn't much support, so to speak, in Texas. Regardless, good luck to your friend! I hope all goes well.
Aryslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:24 AM   #38
eyesintheskies888

I'm in longview great to see more texans on the forum
Old 09-23-2008, 02:26 PM   #39
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Default Texas

Please list all Texas locations here.
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:23 AM   #40
premodder
Avalon Senior Member

Default Stuck??? What to do...

Hello everybody, just checken in from Wichita Falls TX. I would like to volunteer to help. I'm in one of the services so my help will probably be limited atleast until next year when I separate. Any ideas let me know...premodder...
premodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:51 PM   #41
Acotco8
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Texas

Hey guys. I am in Dallas, TX around the SMU college area. I am thrilled to get connected to others near me to help wake up some more people and also make safe for my loved ones. (which is humanity)
Acotco8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:28 AM   #42
Shellie
Banned

At this point, everyone who has replied here so far has received an email from me inviting them to a new yahoo group, "Texas Ground Crew".

If you are interested, reply back and you will be automatically added to the list. Otherwise, you can visit:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/texasgroundcrew

Thanks,
99Boogies
texasgroundcrew@yahoogroups.com
Old 09-25-2008, 04:08 AM   #43
3Dprisoner
Avalon Senior Member

Hello fellow Texans.

Me and my wife live in Brenham which is deep in the heart of Texas! We are 65 miles west of Houston. About the same amount east of San Antonio. And about the same amount of distance from Austin.

We are world travellers and have seen quite a lot. We are of a (or try to be) spiritual mindset with our feet planted on terra firma.

Are interests include Ayahuasca/medicinal plants, Colloidal Silver, Survival, Travelling, Walking and Exercising,Camping,Meditation, Beer/Wine, Exotic foods, awakening sleepers by non intrusive methods,Research, Books, extraterrestrial/interdimensional topics, showing neocons the folly of their ways etc (an almost impossible task alas) and being open minded to where ever truth leads no matter how improbable that may seem due to false preconcieved notions that we all hold to some extent.

We have a guest house which could serve as a hostile for like minded people who are just passing through or even a meeting place.

The problem that I can see with our group as far as networking on a physical level is the huge size of our state. In other words if you live where we do you need to have a damn good reason to drive 3.5 hours to Dallas which is the biggest set back that I can see for us now. But at least the internet has broken many communication barriers as opposed with what we were all stuck with back in the 80s.

Anyway, we are in our mid to late 30s of age and are actively seeking people of a like mind to learn from as well as share ideas of how to get through the challenging years to come.

Our email is foofighterprimus@yahoo.com . Hope to hear from some of you or better yet get to know you.

3Dprisoner

Last edited by 3Dprisoner; 09-25-2008 at 04:22 AM.
3Dprisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:31 AM   #44
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Hi-I'm currently in East Texas, y'all... Actually, I've lived in every corner of Texas: West-Midland; Panhandle-Borger; Northeast-Dallas; South-Corpus Christi, Center -Austin. Just covering the rest of the state here. Even lived in Baja Texas (Oklahoma) briefly... left quickly but retain Okies in the fambly. I was born in Denton (home of the first underground military facility). Oh, and I lived in Roswell, NM for 5 years. My little house was right across the street from Jesse Marcel's oriiginal home. So, I'm briefed on plenty.

The only way I've ever 'awakened' anyone is by steering their already disilusioned, visiting TruthOut.org selves to the Project Camelot interviews, sitting them down in front of 'Zietgist', or one of the other movies. But it is tough-tough-tough cracking through the mind-glaze laid on thickly by Fox News, etc. I have only been able to do it with a few friends--and not a single one in my family. I'm a stranger in my own family, who thinks I'm a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy-nut 'liberal' nut-job, in spite of being rather conservative and a registered Re-poop. I've repeatedly told them what I AM is a rapacious researcher...and they really should listen to what I've uncovered. Tonight I tried to tell one family member about the coming economic crash...but she'd just watched Gee on the tube and was reassured she could go on in life as usual.

Personally, I think what we ought to be sharing is winning strategies for cracking through the illusion...
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:21 PM   #45
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in Richardson,TX --- I think it would be great to have a meeting of the North Texas people. Perhaps at a park or the Arboretum? Feel free to contact me and be sure to put "Project Avalon" in the subject line.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:26 PM   #46
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Texas networking

I moved from Austin 4 years ago. Lived there 10 years. Constant stress combined with the heavy allergens there forced a move to the country. I was pretty active in the tech community.

I've pondered the communications thing for a while now. Anything that depends on the infrastructure is vulnerable to being taken down, and soon. That includes the telephone system, the internet, tv and radio broadcasts. I'm guessing radio broadcasting might outlast most of the others, so having an emergency radio seems like a good idea. Ham radio frequencies are controlled by the government. I don't know if the FCC could stop all Ham radio operations, but I suspect they could if they thought particular operators were causing a problem. It seems to me that backing up into older technologies would be one solution: c b and police-band/company band radios are short range, and walkie-talkies even shorter, but a strategic network of these could be set up to keep communications open between families and communities. Agreeing on certain bands for certain threads and or communications directions strikes me as a good start. Walkie talkies are cheap and readily available. I guess cb's are still around. We have a couple of older ones. I'm looking at hand crank generators for keeping batteries going--I found a plan for a homemade crank generator you can make out of an old cordless drill on the internet--but you can buy one for about $20 that includes a light, emergency radio and battery/cell phone charger.

With all the talented geeks there are in Austin, yall should be putting your heads together on how to keep cell phone networks in service should the big wireless companies stop operating. I mean, can something be done to keep your local towers operational ? I know this is ambitious thinking, but hey....what's the alternative? Same thing with broadcast radio & tv. Can you work out a local plan to keep them broadcasting? Worth discussion, I think.

raprice49@hotmail.com
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:05 PM   #47
THE BEST GUY
Avalon Senior Member

reppin that rowlett garland area. down to chill with people who have also taken the red pill
THE BEST GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:06 PM   #48
Erdrix

I'm in Kaufman, Texas, south east of Dallas.

I have my wife and best friend who are awakened. My dad's getting there.

We've been thinking about an intentional community. Buying several acres of land with cash and building our own homes, as in us doing most of, if not all the work. Then raise our own food and trade and help each other. Kind of like an Amish community but without the technophobia.

That's the plan so far, but I can't do anything until my wife finishes school. Right now we're so broke its not funny.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:26 PM   #49
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartspace View Post
Hi,

I wish I posessed some special skills to report to you guys but I am just a plain old dude who is on his spiritual journey.

I would love to stay connected with all of you for the upcoming times ahead.

Please keep me in the loop.

Thanks.
this is how i'm feelin. i don't know how useful being adept at making computer music is gonna be in the near future.

but yes i am in austin and i'm down for the cause.

Last edited by Chris Parson; 09-25-2008 at 09:38 PM.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:31 PM   #50
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dprisoner View Post
Are interests include Ayahuasca/medicinal plants, Colloidal Silver, Survival, Travelling, Walking and Exercising,Camping,Meditation, Beer/Wine, Exotic foods, awakening sleepers by non intrusive methods,Research, Books, extraterrestrial/interdimensional topics, showing neocons the folly of their ways etc (an almost impossible task alas) and being open minded to where ever truth leads no matter how improbable that may seem due to false preconcieved notions that we all hold to some extent.
i like your style.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote