Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 03:23 PM   #26
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
If that is directed at me, then you have not read my posts - this is nothing to do with ego on my part at all. It's all to do with hope for the human race. I'd rather believe this event will happen and people as a whole than to put my faith in the people that are supposed to be in power,
Lol, man. It was not at all directed at you. Don't sweat it! How have you dismissed anything up front? You have not. It was just a general comment directed to the whole thread...

Last edited by Sanat; 10-02-2008 at 03:26 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:34 PM   #27
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Deleted

Last edited by Mark; 10-03-2008 at 06:21 AM.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:31 PM   #28
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sorry about that...it's hard to keep track of what is being said to whom at time - sorry again...
No prob man. Let's simply delete these posts as they serve no value to the thread. It is easy to misunderstand things with all this info flowing
Old 10-02-2008, 05:33 PM   #29
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:07 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:22 PM   #30
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
I listened to and watched Blossom Goodchild. She stated that she doesn't know where the ship will appear. Maybe Alabama, which isn't in the predicted southern hemisphere, will be the spot she said, but she wasn't sure.
That aside, how will everyone in the world see it? How big is this ship? If it is too big it will block out the sun and the moon for three days. If it is only visible in Alabama, people alll over the world will not be able to see it [some areas do not have tvs]. Also, during the hudson valley sightings [NY, NJ, & CT.] reporters, from reputable well known newspapers tried to live feed the events and nothing came out on the videos. Everyone, including the reporters, were seeing them during the videotaping. is everyone going to travel to the area?
Obviously nobody here knows the details. And the details is not all that important. The ETs know what they are doing don't you think? After all, they are out there and we are here... Many different channelers have different details about this. The important thing is that we are moving in that direction and that we have been given such a specific focal point to participate in the co-creation of this event. I guess even the ETs have not yet decided on all the details in this event because it will depend on a lot of factors that will not be known before the time comes (be that the 14th or some later date). An important factor is perhaps how all those that know about this has reacted towards it. Another factor is the situation in Earth as the we are getting closer to the date. Reality is very fluid and flexible and so should we be. I for one prefer to make this into a fun and exciting experience no matter what happens!
Old 10-02-2008, 10:31 PM   #31
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Obviously nobody here knows the details. And the details is not all that important.
So, what are you mining "the truth" utilising ???

if you have "NO REAL DETAILS"

that does NOT make a lot of sense to me

and, on the topic of "moderators" erasing threads

if this is done, then, a moderator,

should send a copy of what was said,

in that posting, to the originator of the post,

if we pay to belong here,
and, our threads are censored,
then, we should have proof,
of what was "both said"
and, "also removed"

brightest blessings

susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:36 PM   #32
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
So, what are you mining "the truth" utilising ???

if you have "NO REAL DETAILS"

that does NOT make a lot of sense to me

and, on the topic of "moderators" erasing threads

if this is done, then, a moderator,

should send a copy of what was said,

in that posting, to the originator of the post,

if we pay to belong here,
and, our threads are censored,
then, we should have proof,
of what was "both said"
and, "also removed"

brightest blessings

susan
the eXchanger
If the vibe is good I don't really care all that much about the details. If all details were revealed there is no room for thrill and excitement, is it? Do you know all the details of what will happen in the future? Nobody knows and that is what makes life so fun and exciting.

I don't like that fact that people paste a wall of text here without even reading the thread first (the same text was pasted almost simultanously in another thread by the same person). Everybody here are well aware of "blue beam". It's not news to anyone which would be obvious if the person had read the thread first. It has been discussed on a lot of posts already. Personal opinions is very welcome of course. The mods policy I don't care about. Take that up with them. I just stated my opinion on that kind of behavoir. And are we paying yet? That is news to me...
Old 10-02-2008, 11:36 PM   #33
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

This is an interesting tidbit that has to be connected one way or the other:

October 14, 1964.
Marten Luther King became the youngest recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, which was awarded to him for leading non-violent resistance to end racial prejudice in the United States

The man was active in Alabama, which is a southern state.

The connection is obvious.. I just don't see the why behind it yet. Of course the work of King has literally changed the world. And his message of togetherness resonates with the rest of the announcement.. But still... so did Ghandi. And so did a few others. Why King? What, in this context, is special about this man?

Anybody has some input or intuitions or ideas? Don't tell me I'm reading too much into this. I'm used to sacred geometry and I've been studying channeled messages for over a decade. There's usually a few layers of information. Here as well clearly.

I don't know. I also noticed on her site that her e-book concerning the event is ready "we have rushed this through as so many of you wish to read the channellings leading up to the Oct14th message" I'd expect those channelings to be released to the public immediately through the website. Apparently she does not think the public good outweighs her financial income in this matter. Imho 15 dollar for a rushed e-book is quite expensive.

The more research I do the less I am inclined to believe this woman.

I know I know, I'm probably being negative. But the world ended for me in 1996, in 1997 I promised myself to be more critical next time.... I'm quite sure et's of a positive orientation would approve. For what it's worth my sources are dead silent about the 14th ignoring it to death.

Do not allow a woman's greed to hurt you...
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:20 AM   #34
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:06 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:21 AM   #35
thedarke
Avalon Senior Member

There was no mention of First Contact through half past human interviews, someone on this post needs to get there stories straight and quit spreading this ludicrous crap about the mothership.
thedarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:33 AM   #36
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

If some E.T. group make their presence known to the world on Oct 14th,
I'll eat my hat, as the saying goes.

If I presented myself tomorrow as somebody who has been given (channelled) information that E.T.'s were going to show themselves, lets say on the 23rd December and put a fairly convincing video of myself up on You Tube, the next thing that would happen is that some other channeller would say "yeah, I got the same message" and then another and then another. Before you know it, thousands of people are believing this as truth, just because they saw it on You Tube, then Googled it and found lots of other stuff about it.Then if you happen to disagree with it, we have people on forums such as this one saying " why are you being so negative about this, if you don't have something positive to say then don't say anything at all" (which by the way is a real reply to a post on the 14th Oct thing ).
Its like this folks, there is no reason to think E.T.s are gonna show up on Oct 14th, none. Just because lots of people belive it will happen and lots of people have had dreams and the like about it happening, it don't make it true.
Oh, and being negative or positive about it won't make a jot of difference to the E.T.s who have come all this way to show themselves to humanity.

And I suppose that when it does'ent happen on Oct 14th, there will be some reason or other why they did'ent show themselves and another date will then be set, mark my words.

Common sense people, Please.

Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 10-03-2008 at 12:39 AM.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:40 AM   #37
Tuza

Well to the skeptics about the 14 Oct thing, even if there were massive sightings you still wouldn't believe it because you would just it was Project Bluebeam and all the rest, so the subject is moot isn't it.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:43 AM   #38
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
And are we paying yet? That is news to me...
some of us, have certainly contributed already,
sites like this, do NOT happen for free.
There's an old saying, you pay to play,
the thrills are better that way.
General paying for all,
NO, that has NOT happened yet
will it, who knows, i suppose the management team,
will let us all know
cheers/susan
the eXchanger
Old 10-03-2008, 01:00 AM   #39
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Well to the skeptics about the 14 Oct thing, even if there were massive sightings you still wouldn't believe it because you would just it was Project Bluebeam and all the rest, so the subject is moot isn't it.
Everyone is thinking about this 10-14 thing completely the wrong way. Whether this event happens or not is not the point. People are saying, "Yay, yay! Finally we get to meet our brothers and sisters, how wonderful!" No, no, no, no. You think they want to do this? You think they enjoy coming down here? This is a chore for them. We are the laughing stock of this galaxy because of our ignorance and naiveté. Listen friends, I want first contact as much as you all do. I want conformation too. But think of the context, folks. If they come down here in our present situation it would be pathetic--an embarrassment. We need to take responsibility for our part in this mess, grow up, and stop buying into these empty prophesies.

Peace and love to you all
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:12 AM   #40
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkan View Post
Everyone is thinking about this 10-14 thing completely the wrong way. Whether this event happens or not is not the point. People are saying, "Yay, yay! Finally we get to meet our brothers and sisters, how wonderful!" No, no, no, no. You think they want to do this? You think they enjoy coming down here? This is a chore for them. We are the laughing stock of this galaxy because of our ignorance and naiveté. Listen friends, I want first contact as much as you all do. I want conformation too. But think of the context, folks. If they come down here in our present situation it would be pathetic--an embarrassment. We need to take responsibility for our part in this mess, grow up, and stop buying into these empty prophesies.

Peace and love to you all
Arkan,

Well said my friend. I just want the people that do want this thing to happen on 10/14 to not be looking for any kind of salvation. Clearly, that comes from within. Just make sure we arent giving our power away to our celestial brothers and sisters to come and save us. SAVE YOURSELF!! We have all been given the power to do just that. Peace and Light to you all!
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:05 AM   #41
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
ironically, there are quite a few, who have had contact...
if you know, how to ask, it does actually happen
it is a good idea to click into your own higher guidance,
along with your guides,
and, discover who, and where they are from,
you could be quite surprised
to discover, who you are,
and, who they are.

it is important, to make sure,
you know know how to discern,
there are many on earth,
offering up good information,
blossom goodchild/and, her own guide,
are quite good, most of the time,
however, there is NOT a channel on earth,
who is 100% accurate, all the time...

this is something, you can do for yourself,
without the help of another person,
and, you can learn how to prepare yourself
and, do it properly...

and, then, you likely could call things in,
and, they will come

remember, when another gives you info,
you can NOT access yourself,
that is NOT what the highest piece of you, considers to be "good work".
if you engage that piece,
it can likely lead you to a lot of information,
you are seeking.
as always, it is important to take what works,
and, reject the rest, and, it is good to be excited about things you do, otherwise, why do them !!!
cheers/
susan~the eXchanger
Old 10-03-2008, 02:07 AM   #42
thedarke
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not believing in project bluebeam nor the Goodchild statement, it is all fake and nothing is going to happen. As I've said in many posts, I believe highly in ET's, anunnaki, egyptian aliens, etc. I'm not denouncing that and the point is not moot, I'm just saying really look into this Goodchild cult or her b.s. chanelling. I have some well in tune associates and they're not getting any vibes or messages..............So show me some hard evidence of when and where this spacecraft is to appear, show me proof that there is some type of events already occuring in the sky...........or quit posting this crap.
thedarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:25 AM   #43
Tuza

I have not seen a UFO, alien, angels and the rest but that does not mean I dont believe in them, I do.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:07 AM   #44
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
.So show me some hard evidence of when and where this spacecraft is to appear, show me proof that there is some type of events already occuring in the sky...........or quit posting this crap.
if you say seeing is believing, then close your eyes......
when you close your eyes....you SEE nothing.....that dosent mean that reality isnt there....you can still FEEL what is really there

absence of evidence..is not evidence of absence
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:33 AM   #45
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Just have faith, guys. Have been following these messages for a while now and think that these aliens come cos they love - not ego feed - they can't to guide us. Do you let a child run into the street when a car is zooming towards them or do you grab their arm and tell them that, that was not a very good idea?

Why is this hard to believe in for so many? If this was posted by a truthteller or an insider on this sites mother site, then you would have all downloaded the mp4's and jumped about telling everyone you've got knowledge of a Government secret that might get you shot.

Let's just have some faith that here are others in this universe that come to help other planet then the've messed it up real badly with only love and light in their hearts - if they have heart - you know what I mean - and that is their only motive for doing this lovely things.

Look to the skys - no, not at the chemtrails, but at the beauty before you.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:12 AM   #46
Fabio
Banned

Quote:
Just have faith, guys. Have been following these messages for a while now and think that these aliens come cos they love - not ego feed - they can't to guide us. Do you let a child run into the street when a car is zooming towards them or do you grab their arm and tell them that, that was not a very good idea?

Why is this hard to believe in for so many? If this was posted by a truthteller or an insider on this sites mother site, then you would have all downloaded the mp4's and jumped about telling everyone you've got knowledge of a Government secret that might get you shot.

Let's just have some faith that here are others in this universe that come to help other planet then the've messed it up real badly with only love and light in their hearts - if they have heart - you know what I mean - and that is their only motive for doing this lovely things.

Look to the skys - no, not at the chemtrails, but at the beauty before you.
I really want this to happen, I am going to pray single day.
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:29 AM   #47
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If I presented myself tomorrow as somebody who has been given (channelled) information that E.T.'s were going to show themselves, lets say on the 23rd December and put a fairly convincing video of myself up on You Tube, the next thing that would happen is that some other channeller would say "yeah, I got the same message" and then another and then another. Before you know it, thousands of people are believing this as truth, just because they saw it on You Tube, then Googled it and found lots of other stuff about it.Then if you happen to disagree with it, we have people on forums such as this one saying " why are you being so negative about this, if you don't have something positive to say then don't say anything at all" (which by the way is a real reply to a post on the 14th Oct thing ).
Its like this folks, there is no reason to think E.T.s are gonna show up on Oct 14th, none. Just because lots of people belive it will happen and lots of people have had dreams and the like about it happening, it don't make it true.
Oh, and being negative or positive about it won't make a jot of difference to the E.T.s who have come all this way to show themselves to humanity.
Merlin it's real easy to paint a scenario like " if I claimed channeled info on dec 23rd yada yada..other channels will jump on your band wagon"
I'd like to see you pull it off
theres alot of self proclaimed channels putting messages out there
and there message fizzles out pretty quick
so good luck with matching the success of blossoms message
as far as no reason to think that ET's will show on oct 14th 2008
heres a couple for you to kick around
1) it's happened before
our ancestors Sumarian, Egyptian, Hopi, Polynesians, Celts, Mayans, tell us of contact on mass scale in these times as well as their run-ins with ET's in ancient times.
2)the Hopi's called it before blossom november 2007 they (the Hopi) alerted other tribes around the world of the Blue Katchina's arrival which the Hopi's claim is the PLeadian mothership
3) David Wilcock, Half past Human, seems to think first contact will happen this year even though David does not beleive in the oct 14th date he still believes the truth about ET's existence will play a major role in the fall of the cabals of earth which he says started on Aug 16th 2008

One question for you Merlin when would it be the right time for the GFL to show up?

Last edited by kauhane; 10-03-2008 at 08:32 AM.
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:46 AM   #48
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarke View Post
There was no mention of First Contact through half past human interviews, someone on this post needs to get there stories straight and quit spreading this ludicrous crap about the mothership.
Quote:
quote from Half Past Human Futures page
At this point within the series, the processing patterns themselves are revealing. We note that at a meta art level, the manner in which the data types are accruing and to which entities is itself revealing of the large scale changes to manifest over the course of this year. We note that accretion patterns are heavily favoring large scale natural disaster, as well as the 'space contact' meme. Further, the 'revolution' meta data layers are growing in all entities, and may be forming a tipping point around our current target date of October, 2008. Further layers of 'revolution' are forming in sub sets across all the sciences, and within areas such as the military, and the TPTB, new contexts are being exposed within these patterns. The multiplicity of cross links continues to expand, both in the number of entities involved in any given context, as well as the depth of supporting layers of aspect/attribute sets.
http://halfpasthuman.com/NuHPHTheFuture.htm
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:42 AM   #49
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
I believe some of these questions are important. If you don't know where to look what good is the ship hovering. If it is only seen by the people in one tiny area then no one anywhere else is going to know about it. There have been ships all over the world hanging around for weeks and seen by many people in the area, daily. The rest of the world says that's nice. This has been going on since at least the 1950's. There was the ship that hovered over LA for hours and the government tried to attack it. It had a shield around it so nothing could penetrate the ship. Eventually the ship just blinked out. This is a very famous case. Look up the case on the internet.
So without some valid information as how to plan to experience this wondrous manifestation then it is pointless. You can be love and light and joy without the experience. However, you can't have the experience unless you know where to look.
Then you should perhaps take those questions up with the ETs, don't you think? hehe. Seriously though. When this happens it is something we/they have worked towards for thousands of years. Do you really think the ETs would "screw up" this event by only showing themselves to a few people and leave? All channelers agree that it will be a global event in some form or another and that the event will be undeniable for what it is to whole world.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:11 AM   #50
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
some of us, have certainly contributed already,
General paying for all,
NO, that has NOT happened yet
will it, who knows, i suppose the management team,
will let us all know
cheers/susan
the eXchanger
I wish it would happen as soon as possible. I think that would make this place "liveable" again.