Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 05-07-2009, 08:32 AM   #26
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
So.. what kind of people are left here?
Are they in 5D and we are still here or sth else has happened
Well, if they're in 5-D, burgundia, I wonder if they'll post. What I would say to them is PLEASE SHOW US A SIGN- ANYTHING. I WANT A POST OF 5-D. We can't base anything on anything which has gone on, so maybe we are witnessing more than the beginning of ............
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:35 AM   #27
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

are we on a different timeline? are we in a different reality?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:03 AM   #28
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagual View Post
777, could you throw some light on this? thx.

May 4th = 124th day of year with 241 days left
It was a shift

124 =7

241=7

May is the 3rd month of the Hebrew calender
MAY 4th
3+4=7

3D=7 up--7777 =28 =Gestation
PU

[/SIZE][/I] WAIT !!!!!--W-EIGHT holding you down.too much to bear for the sh-if-t

PX Eye of Ra & 7up from the root chakra--can't take the house with u or can u

Leaving 3D behind

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-07-2009 at 02:30 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:10 AM   #29
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
It was a shift

124 =7

241=7

MAY 4th
3+4=7

What does this shift mean for us here? Can you elaborate please?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:17 AM   #30
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
are we on a different timeline? are we in a different reality?
Well, we're all in different realities. And I think we jump around in the timelines. Since we seem to be discussing this here, we must be on a timeline together. I feel personally that I'm not finished with what I've been preparing for those in my circle of people and also what I want to observe of this playing out of these 3-D times, so this frequency is okay, even though it is not really comfortable all the time. It's a pretty good show if one can stay unattached. There is plenty of time (for lack of a better word) for no-time, and the dimensions without weight.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:24 AM   #31
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: Where did everyone go??

Well I'm glad there are still some of us here
I agree with Dan about Bill and Kerry they are nothing to do with this forum and the people here, they just take the money, so I don't expect any support for this forum from their direction.

I'm hopeful that this saturday will be a big change but to be honest I think it will be a normal day, sorry if that makes me sound negative
At least I'll get to meet some people from here
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:26 AM   #32
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What does this shift mean for us here? Can you elaborate please?
It means, prepare for a MAYJOR sh-if-t.

Notice the word May is connected to doubt.

The word if is conected to doubt

If as in f -if-th Demension- the veil is being l-if-ted without doubt

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-07-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:31 AM   #33
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

All right. Fasten seat belts, then.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:46 AM   #34
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
If i say that,then that will just be my opinion.I will say this,there has been an obvious orchrestrated split. I am thrilled to be here, in this part of the cell division.
All I can say right now is Steve_G left and then Colin, one of the admin guys, left and the numbers dropped like a rock. I've been in contact with Bill and Kerry and both of them have been working long hours just on Project Camelot and all the emails and work that it generates. They are grateful for your donations and subscriptions fees and we'll see if Bill can be a little bit more present on the forum. Kerry, as she posted some time ago wants to concentrate her energies with Project Camelot, and then we see a few days ago the LA conference was canceled, and my heart goes out to her and those that were trying to get it off the ground. We will be taking action to discuss what went wrong and how to move forward - but this is going to take some time, it can't happen overnight.

From my POV many conjectures about the drop in numbers are pure speculation:
Colin could have changed the settings when he left, so people don't appear to be logged in for as long. I'll see if Gareth knows anything on that one. A bunch could have decided to leave the building along with Colin and Steve - surely there would be some chatter out on the other forums about it, but I can't find any.

Another for sure thing is Egg left very upset with what happened in THEWATCHER thread and some could have followed him out the door. I took 3 hours looking through that thread last night and was very sick to my stomach before I could finish. Being a nine on the Ennegram, I could truly understand everyone's point of view. Kerry did step in and call the shot on which way that one would go. Of course many disagreed with that and decided to leave.

Mercury recently went retrograde. I feel like I have a case of swine flu brain flu. It is spring and more people are attending to real world activities such as, gardens, being outdoors, the big meditation and Mother's day on Sunday.

People came here with great expectations that this forum would fulfill some life-long dreams, such as connecting with like minded folks. When expectations are not met some people get disgruntled and depart. Life is wave and I think more people will be attracted here and join us. Meanwhile, I'll do what I can to facilitate communication about the deep-seated issues that drove people away.

I am thrilled also to be in this part of the cell division.,

Last edited by Karen; 05-07-2009 at 10:21 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:04 AM   #35
karelia
Avalon Senior Member

777 and burgundia,
a heartfelt thanks!
karelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:06 AM   #36
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It was a shift

124 =7

241=7

MAY 4th
3+4=7

PU

[/SIZE][/I] WAIT !!!!!--W-EIGHT holding you down.too much to bear for the sh-if-t

PX Eye of Ra & 7up from the root chakra--can't take the house with u or can u
Is the house us? Our physical form?
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:16 AM   #37
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Is the house us? Our physical form?
Its the idea of trying to cary weight, over into another demension. Take a look at the trailer of this movie. It opens up with a little boy scout trying to cross over, and begging to be let in. Boy scout's Motto -Be Prepared. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USpI6Jzl3No
Old 05-07-2009, 11:39 AM   #38
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Its the idea of trying to cary weight, over into another demension. Take a look at the trailer of this movie. It opens up with a little boy scout trying to cross over, and begging to be let in. Boy scout's Motto -Be Prepared. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USpI6Jzl3No
Lion King - Be prepared!
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:06 PM   #39
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Well Ive been here since the beginning... I will be here till the end.

2011, 2012 or beyond till the grid goes down!! Long live Avalon

I have some more intelligent friends on this forum than any of my real life ones so I just like to say thanks to all of you.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:29 PM   #40
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I would just like to say that there a lot of good people here and lets make the best of it. People change and go different directions all of the time. This is actually the 3rd or 4 th split off since I have came here so onward and upward so to speak!

I can guarantee that if a false flag event happens this place will be busy!

This is the last thing we want to happen!
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:52 PM   #41
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The rapture has occurred...and we've been left behind. Is that a good thing...or a bad thing? Did everyone go to Nibiru?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:59 PM   #42
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone!
I keep having to go away to look after my folks, and just got back last night after another longish stint. Been catching up.
I read on Eagles Disobey site that Dan and Marci weren't going to do Kerry and Bills "Awake and Aware" conference, but ARE going to do one with Bill in July (that conf. under another URL....).
I get a feeling Kerry is busy with 'other things', and there is an innuendo of contributors 'moving away' from Camelot. Hopefully I'm mistaken!
The business with the Watcher - I reported the abuse there months ago, and the mods/Kerry got involved. They should have been taken down ages ago as 'they' have been responsible for so many valuable contributors leaving. Apols to any fans of theirs who have been duped.
Now the 'flu' panic is being 'squashed' by the PTB, and folk are becoming 'undead' in the media, perhaps we can relax and enjoy more enlightening subjects - until they blast us with more nonsense of course
Ho hum......
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:10 PM   #43
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Another thing to keep in mind - (in addition to spring and gardening and other things that draw us away from our computers)

I know I harp on these guys, but I do so love HalfPastHuman - we've been moving towards an alignment with the galactic center. This is not a one day thing, but at one day we do sorta hit center. It's been a multiyear process.

It has been posited (and makes sense to me) that over the last X number of years, as we move into position, there has been an increase in the magnetics of all the planets which is what is causing the planets to "heat up" (and we all are, even the sun) internally. Sorta a "big squeeze" as we move into position.

I think some or all of us are probably pretty fairly sensitive to these kinds of energies. At some point, everyone on the earth will be feeling the effects, if not already.

How we react to these energies will be different for each of us. But, this reaction can possibly be a function of how people are reacting to the internet, to computers, to life in general.

Oh, and the big "issue" with the "big squeeze" will not be with the increasing pressure, but with the release in pressure. Frogs boiling, etc.

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:20 PM   #44
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

A lot of ground covered here - perspectives, points of view, different realities and timeline shifts - a lot to think about.

I watched these videos a short while ago and thought they might be appropriate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI91E...eature=channel

Robert Monroe’s Out-Of-Body (OBE) Personal Transformation of Human Consciousness (Archive Videos 1992) parts 1 to 7

Part 5 seems especially relevant to the weight elements presented in this thread.. RM discusses how we have become addicted to being human. Our curiosity etc has caused us to pick up a heavy load factor – our orbit velocity decays and we become locked into this system.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:54 PM   #45
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post

...causing the planets to "heat up"...
Any relationship to temperature here?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 04:08 PM   #46
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

First I would like to say that I enjoy all the information and insight that I gain from these forums. The shear amount of links and information I have gained from here is astounding.

Though I do not know the particulars of why others have left or stopped posting, I know there are a few reasons as to why I don't post often as I would like, and possibly this is the same for others. In the end, our common goal should be the same, and that is to make this forum a fair and welcoming environment where people can discuss their views and beliefs and DISCUSS them in an INTELLIGENT manner. We are after all trying to save the human race

Secondly, what I am about to say is not aimed at any one particular person and is not meant as an attack. As open minded individuals I hope that we can take this as it is, which is my observation, and perhaps we can all work together and make this a more productive forum than it has been lately.

One thing I have noticed in the short time here at Avalon is the following. There is a tendency in a lot of threads to not actually stay on topic, and in fact threads often get hijacked on a regular basis, whether it be by a certain person preaching their particular message, bombarding a thread with pic after pic after pic, spouting random paragraphs of non-related information, or any one of numerous other ways. Why would you pay the $5 if every time you posted you were ridiculed or your discussion just ignored?

This causes frustration to an OP when they see their topic get taken way off course and keeps them from posting again. In a time when information is knowledge, the idea that someone may not share a particular view or piece of info is very disheartening. As I posted in This Thread, we will never all agree on the same things and should stop wasting our energies arguing, pointing fingers, demanding proof, or acting as a broken record with a certain line of belief.

Another issue that causes confusion and frustration is the complete lack lately of the use of the SEARCH function. At one point last week I didn't even want to log on because I figured I'd just see another 10 threads about the f***ing Swine Flu. As any Library Science Major knows, for information to be useful and accessible, it needs to be in an organized manner and contain information that is relevant to a particular topic. If it is not, or does not, it detracts from it's effectiveness and makes the person seeking knowledge have to work harder to clarify things and possible move on to another source.

And so I ask, let us all try to focus on bettering this forum and making it THE place for knowledge in these areas of study. Let us all work towards the common goal of advancing our knowledge and consciousness through intelligent and relative discussion. Let us not judge one another for our views or beliefs. If there is a discussion that you don't believe in, or think is absurd, then at least take the time to comment and share your view or insight, in a meaningful and polite way, without taking away from the OP's purpose.

Sorry for the length on this and any ill perceived negativity. It's just something I have been thinking and wanted to share it with all.

On a more positive note and possibly the reason why most people are not around... IT'S SPRING TIME!!!
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:05 PM   #47
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post

Another issue that causes confusion and frustration is the complete lack lately of the use of the SEARCH function. At one point last week I didn't even want to log on because I figured I'd just see another 10 threads...
I've learned that a good way to search before starting a new thread is to use the "Advanced Search" function, because I find if I just search threads, I get numerous responses, and they're not relevant. For example, I just tested this by typing "swine flu" in the search box for search threads. I got 80 responses, and the first one was "Sticky: 2012 Nexus Event-Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!"

When I used the "Advanced Search" function, and I changed "Search Entire Posts" to "Search Titles Only," I got 17 responses, and they all had "Swine Flu" in the title of the thread. This is how I would know not to start a new thread...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:25 PM   #48
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Like Lorien says, i enjoy what information you can gather from this forum.

That is why i signed up.

But does anyone really believe that the "Astralwalker global meditation" will have any effect?

Sure you're not kidding yourself?

Making yourself feel you are holy somehow?

i plan to get drunk then. Far more constructive. There's a great bar in Dubai (where i will be on saturday) called "Buddah Bar"

I'll be there if any one wants to pop by for a drink....

So who thinks they are "spiritual" by doing a meditation??

Are you really superior??

Are you kidding yourself??

Let me know.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:42 PM   #49
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Piers, I absolutely think it will have an effect. These methods are scientifically proven.
We had a wonderful man run for president in 2004 - Dr. John Hagelin.
The world could have been a vastly different place by now with him at the helm, but then he would not have been allowed to do this. He surely would have been assassinated. I think the only power the presidents and other leaders have is to play the mouthpiece puppet for those who really control our galaxy.

http://permanentpeace.org/
Quote:
Can we permanently stop terrorism and war?

If 50 demonstration projects and 23 published scientific studies can be believed, the answer is Yes.

If this large body of evidence—accepted and published by mainstream scientific journals—is accurate, groups of peace-creating experts can dramatically reduce violent crime, terrorism, and war.

If the scientific process is meaningful, ancient sages were correct about the peace-creating power of human consciousness. Modern science and timeless wisdom have come together in a practical, powerful technology of peace. MORE > http://permanentpeace.org/overview/index.html
There are many other associated web sites.
Links are down the left of this page
http://istpp.org/

At the top middle there are some video links. I have found him a real pleasure to listen to. He's a pleasure to look at too! LOL! Imagine if the world could have had this face, voice, and brain leading the USA!

Karen
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:43 PM   #50
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Like Lorien says, i enjoy what information you can gather from this forum.
That is why i signed up.
But does anyone really believe that the "Astralwalker global meditation" will have any effect?
Sure you're not kidding yourself?
Making yourself feel you are holy somehow?
i plan to get drunk then. Far more constructive. There's a great bar in Dubai (where i will be on saturday) called "Buddah Bar"
I'll be there if any one wants to pop by for a drink....
So who thinks they are "spiritual" by doing a meditation??
Are you really superior??
Are you kidding yourself??
Let me know.
ER no no no and no ...

Last edited by Karen; 05-07-2009 at 10:51 PM. Reason: compact quote
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote